I Found My Sister Stripping Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,670 Followers

"You've got the job," I told her, feeling completely drained. She jumped up and down clapping her hands, and doing wonderful things for her body, in excitement at my news. We all got quickly dressed, and I told her the rules, and that she would start tomorrow, as a bartender. She would practice dancing with the other girls before we opened, and when she was good enough, I would let her take the stage.

Geo spied me coming out of the owner's office, and I couldn't help but pat the new key that resided in my pocket. My own key to that office.

"What did he want?" Geo asked. She must have been coming from a private session, as she had a robe draped around her body.

"Tell everyone that there will be a meeting after work tonight. And no one is to disturb Larry tonight either." The older man wanted some more time alone with his niece. I could tell that Geo was hurt that I wouldn't come right out and tell her the news, but I wanted to save it till everyone was together, so I didn't have to say it a hundred times.

The rest of the night went pretty smoothly; Larry and Suzy leaving around midnight, and no one getting rowdy. All-in-all, a pleasant Friday night. The only problem I saw was that all the employees seemed to be on edge. At one point, the DJ even played the wrong song, and Geo snapped at him as I hadn't seen her ever do.

I locked the doors, and walked into the dressing room. All eyes turned towards me, and for a second I froze, forgetting why I had called this meeting.

"Larry is selling this place, isn't he?" Geo asked, and suddenly everyone's nerves made sense. They all thought they were going to lose their job. I wished I had foreseen this, but as they say, hindsight is 20/20.

"Yes, and no," I told her, and hurriedly continued to forestall any second guessing. "I am the new part owner."

There was dead silence in the room for a moment, and I wondered if they were mad, happy, or just what was going through everybody's minds.

It was Dixie that finally broke the silence. "Let me get this straight. All night we have been on pins and needles, just so you could tell us you were part owner?"

I could only nod at the accusation I saw in her eyes. This was not how I had seen things going. Cheers maybe, and some congratulations, or at the worst, indifference. I didn't expect hostility.

Dixie grabbed a shirt that was lying close to her, and threw it. Not at me, surprisingly, but at Geo. "You brat! You told us Larry was selling the place!"

"Wait!" Geo tried to fend off the attack. "John came out of his meeting white as a ghost, and extremely serious. What else was I gonna think?"

We all laughed as Geo and Dixie went at it for a moment, only to finally turn and congratulate me along with everyone else.

At home Amber met us at the door, and flung her arms around me, planting a big kiss, and congratulating me as well. One of the other girls must have texted the news to her. Geo poured drinks, and Amber drank simple juice as we began to celebrate our good fortune.

"So not only are we moving into a bigger place, with less rent, but our wonderful John here, has been promoted and is getting a tremendous raise?" Geo asked, her words slurred from the amount of alcohol she had imbibed. "Damn, aren't we lucky!" She leaned over, and gave me a passionate kiss. Amber was sitting on my other side, and demanded her own kiss, from her 'cutie' as soon as Geo had released me.

I happily obliged, enjoying the feeling of our tongues wrestling with one another, and felt hands at my belt. I opened my eyes without breaking the kiss to see Dixie trying to get my pants off. I lifted my hips, and broke the kiss long enough for Geo to get my shirt off.

Dixie immediately went down on me, sucking in my swollen head, and Geo dropped down to join her, licking my balls. I moaned into Amber's mouth, placing both my hands on her cheeks, as our kissing became more passionate.

I started to undo the buttons on Amber's shirt, but she stopped me, pulling away from our kiss. "No. You know how I feel about my body right now," she told me.

"And you know how *I* feel about your body," I retorted, going back to her buttons.

"You're crazy," she told me, but didn't stop me this time, even though she did blush deeply as I revealed her torso.

I had to smile as I gazed upon my pregnant girlfriend. "I like you that shade of red," I told her, referring to her blushing, and then immediately kissed her to forestall anything she might say.

Dixie moaned around my dick, and I looked down to see that both she and Geo had gotten naked, and Dixie was sitting on Geo's talented mouth. Dixie had one hand in Geo's strawberry blonde hair, and her other one cupping my sack.

I turned back to Amber, and decided her bra had to go. Luckily it was one of the front clasping kinds, and I soon had her pierced breasts revealed. I bent and took one in my lips, tugging on her rings gently with my teeth. I used my hands to pull down her maternity pants, and gain access to her crotch. Amber moaned loudly as my fingers found her clit, and began to rub.

"Geo, you are good at that, but I need some cock in me now!" I heard Dixie say, as her lips left my swollen member. Moments later I felt her climb on top of me and a hand take hold of my penis, aiming it for her honey pot. Even after all these months, Dixie felt exceptionally tight, and it took her a few moments to work the head past her lips.

I placed my hands on Amber's hips, and gently guided her higher up on the couch, kissing her belly, and then down to her crotch as she moved. I laid flat on the couch, feeling every centimeter of Dixie swallowing me inter her body, and Amber repositioned to sit on my face.

I used my tongue to gently lick Amber's swollen lips, sucking her into my mouth from time to time, listening to her moans. By the time I finally reached her clit, I was fully buried into Dixie's slick slit. Dixie began to rock her hips atop me, and I felt someone grab my hand, and knew that Geo wanted some of my attention. She started to suck on my fingers, swirling her tongue around them, and then guided my hand down to her own pussy. I easily slipped two, then three fingers into my sister. By the time Amber had her first orgasm, I had four fingers in Geo, and as she began to climax, I slipped my whole fist into her.

"Oh, yes, John! I love the feeling of my brother's whole fist in my cunt. Gawd, keep opening and closing your hand like that! Yes, yes, YES!" I loved the way Geo talked when she got off.

Dixie came soon after, and I had to fight to hold my own back, as her vaginal muscles began to milk my erection, demanding my cum.

Dixie climbed off me, and Geo removed my hand from within her, but kept hold of it, pulling me out from under Amber. "I want to feel my brother do me from behind with his massive cock," she told me, and smiled as she dropped onto all fours. I obligingly knelt behind her, and slid all the way in with one push. Geo grunted as I hit bottom, and then pushed back harder, trying to get as much of me in her as possible. I knew how she liked it, and started to pound into my older sister as hard and fast as I could.

I looked back to the couch to see both Amber and Dixie, their legs spread, and a hand on the other's crotch, their eyes slightly glazed as they watched the incest before them.

"Fuck me brother. Fuck me hard! Oh, how I love how deep you go! Oh, gawd, you're gonna make me cum again! Yes, I can feel it! Ahhhhhh!"

I could feel Geo's juices soaking out around my penis, and knew that I was going to cum soon after. "Ah, Geo, I'm gonna cum too!" I told her.

"Yes," She screamed as she turned and looked at me, a fiery lust burning deep in her emerald eyes. "Cum in your big sister. Cum in me brother! I want to feel it shooting deep inside me!" Her hand reached around, grabbing my hip, trying to make me go faster.

Despite her demands, I pulled out of her, and sprayed it along her back as she whimpered in disappointment. I collapsed back, and smiled in amazement as I saw Dixie get up, and start to lick Geo's back clean.

"Why won't you cum in me, John?" Geo demanded as soon as Dixie was done. This was an old argument, and I just looked at her, not answering. "I know! You don't want to get me pregnant," her tone had turned sarcastic, then to seriousness. "I have been doing some research, and the chance of us having a baby with genetic problems is very slim. We don't even have any of that stuff that runs in our family!"

I got up, and walked over to my older sister, then bent down, and cupped her chin in my palm. Looking deep into her eyes, I pulled her face up to mine, and kissed her. At first her lips remained still, refusing to kiss me back, but as I kept going, I felt her slowly begin to return it as I knew she would. I pulled away, and looked into her eyes. "I love you. I will always love you. Please let that be enough." She nodded, but I knew this wasn't the end of it from her.

That night as I lay trying to get to sleep, I began to imagine the changes I would make to the club, and began planning the move to the new place.

Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,670 Followers
12