I Found My Sister Stripping Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,669 Followers

Betty stood back upright, and turned her back to me again, but not before I noticed just how hard her nipples were. She planted her rear in my lap, and a moan escaped from my lips before I could stop it. It had been too long since a woman had touched me there. Almost I grabbed her hips, but I remembered at the last moment to play the customer. I couldn't touch her yet, and it was torture.

Thankfully she leaned back against me, and grabbed my hands, placing them on her ample bosom. I started to kneed them as I tweaked her dark nipples between my fingers. I barely heard her moan over the sound of the music, and she pressed her ass harder against my straining groin.

As the next song started, she pulled one of my hands down to the crotch of her wet panties, and I started playing with her pussy through the cloth. This time there was no denying the moan that escaped her lips, and I started to nibble on the back of her shoulders.

"So," she said in a breathy voice, "do I get the job?"

"Yes!" I said immediately, and she spun around, grinning from ear to ear as she pressed her large soft lips to mine in a powerful kiss. Her tongue forced its way into my mouth, and then played along my teeth and gums, while her hands worked at my pants, trying to get them down and off.

As soon as my aching cock sprang free, I felt her hands grasp it, and start sliding up and down, using the pre-cum that was pouring from the tip as lubricant. I moaned into our kiss, loving the feel of her slender fingers bringing me closer to climax.

"Keep that up, and you'll have me cumming soon," I told her, breaking the kiss. She dropped to her knees, and swallowed my bulbous head between her succulent lips, and that was enough for me. My pent up climax shot up my rod and down the back of her throat with such force, I feared I was going to hurt her, but she just kept moaning and sucking as I shot gob after gob down her gullet.

When I finally came down, she looked up at me, licking her lips. She stuck her tongue out to show me the huge load in her mouth, as she swirled it around, playing with it between her teeth. Still smiling, she then closed her mouth, and visibly swallowed the entire load in one gulp. "I'm glad you're still hard," she told me, her hand still working my stiff member. "I could really use this beast inside me right now."

She stripped her panties and stockings down, before standing back up, and pushing me down on my desk. My keyboard pillowed my head, and I must have landed on the volume control as the music grew louder. I pushed the keyboard out of the way, as Betty crawled on top of me, and then turned around. I watched as she grabbed my cock, and started rubbing it between her already moist lips. I reached down and grabbed two handfuls of her awesome booty just in time for her to start swallowing my penis into her love canal. We both moaned at the connection, and I couldn't help but admire how the lights in my office played off the smooth ebony skin of her back as she took me deeper inside her.

"Fuck, this is so much bigger than Harold's!" she mewled loudly, though I doubted anything could be heard over the music outside. "Oh, I have needed something like this for awhile. Fuck the shit out of my cunt, boss. Fuck me hard!"

Not wanting or willing to argue, I used my grip on her round ass cheeks to move her on top of me, till I felt the last of my length slip inside her. Her hips pressed down hard as she ground her pussy against the intruding pole for a couple minutes, and I was glad I had already cum once, as this surely would have had me blowing by now. She started to shudder on top of me, as I felt her nether muscles grip and massage my length.

I sat up, wrapped my arms around her waist, and placed one hand over the place where we were joined, pressing hard on her clit as I moved us off the desk. She was surprisingly light in my arms, as I bent her over the desk, never losing contact with her inner folds. As soon as I was sure her feet were firmly on the floor, I released her, and stood upright.

Grabbing her hips, I started thrusting in and out of her, matching my rhythm to the base of the fast paced song that was now playing. It turned me on to see her tits mashed against my desktop, bulging out at her sides, as I pounded her further and further up my desk, until her thighs finally pressed against the side of the desk.

"Oh, yes! Fuck me harder, boss. Fuck me, fuck ME, FUCK ME!" With her body unable to move with each powerful thrust, I could feel myself hitting bottom in her, as her moans grew louder and louder, finally hitting a crescendo as she came again and again.

I could sense my own end coming, and from the feeling, it was going to be a powerful one. I held back as long as I could, and remembering that she wasn't on any birth control, I pulled out of her.

She spun around as she dropped down. "Cum on my tits, boss. I wanna feel your hot cum all over my big fat tits!" I didn't need any further urging as my first shot hit her in the chin. She lifted up some, as I aimed lower for the second and subsequent shots, covering as much of her globes as I could. I felt like my whole body was on fire as my ejaculation went on and on, and I even had to lean forward to brace my hand against the desk to keep me standing. When I was finally done, I looked down at my light cum on her dark tits, and smiled at her. She returned the smile, then closed her eyes as she started rubbing my cum into her soft skin. "Mmm, I love the feel of your cum on my tits, boss. So warm and slippery." She started rubbing her nipples, and I watched in amazement as she started having another orgasm from what she was doing.

When she recovered from her final orgasm, we both redressed. "I hate to say it, but I still have to start you out as a hostess. I'll make sure you make enough to make ends meet, till I can get you on the stage." I told her.

"Thanks, boss. I truly appreciate EVERYthing," she smiles as she winks at me.

"And another thing," I say as she starts heading out my door, "My name is John. No one calls me boss around here."

* * *

I met Jason for the first time the next night at the BBQ.

He looked pretty bad with both of his arms in a cast, but from the way both his mother and sister doted on him, I actually got a little jealous.

All three of my girls were practically ignoring me. They would talk to me if I talked to them, but otherwise they only talked to Diane and her children.

At one point Jason had to go to the bathroom, and his sister, Lisa, jumped up to help him. I kind of wondered if something might be going on between the two, at the slightly flushed way Lisa looked at her brother, but was distracted as Diane started talking to me.

"So John. This is a lot tamer than your last get together."

"Yeah," I replied uncertainly. "I'm still not sure how that all happened. Just one wild night, I guess."

"I'm going to go see what is taking them so long," Geo said, and I just nodded, thinking back to the wild orgy that had taken place in my back yard a few weeks ago.

I'm not sure if it was where my mind was, or something else, but I was fairly certain that I heard the sound of a moan, and Geo's dirty talk from up stairs. I saw that Diane had heard it too, as she turned in that direction.

"Maybe I'd better--" She started, but Amber cut her off.

"I'm sure their fine. How has Jason been handling his situation? You both seem to be taking good care of him."

"Oh? Yeah, I'm sure you're right. He was really embarrassed at first, but has been taking things in stride. He's pretty resilient. I honestly think he misses working on computers more than anything."

Okay, I definitely heard Geo that time.

"What kind of computer work does he do?" I asked to fill any silence. I knew Geo was up there right now, letting him fill her with his cum. I thought it was unfair that she could continue to screw other men, but she was stopping Amber and Dixie from pleasing me. At least I'd had the opportunity to be with Betty again, I thought, and then felt guilty for it. Wasn't I treating the woman like a fuck toy, just as Harold had? I resolved that I would treat her better in the future.

"Programming of some kind," Diane said, and I had to think hard to remember the question I had asked.

"Hmm, maybe I'll have a talk with him. I might be able to use him." I said absentmindedly. I was picturing Jason plowing into my sister. Making her speak to him the way she always talked dirty to me. Maybe I really should put an end to this whole farce, and get her pregnant. What were the real chances of having a deformed baby anyway? I loved her just as much as I do Dixie and Amber. It wasn't like I couldn't afford to take care of another child. I imagined what Geo would look like pregnant, and mentally smiled at the image.

The three came back down, and from the self satisfied smile Geo gave me, I determined that she could go to hell as far as getting her pregnant was concerned.

Later on I pulled Jason aside, 'to talk business', ostensibly, but in truth to discuss what Geo had done with him.

"You're not jealous?" He asked in surprise.

I had to laugh, but it almost seemed a bit forced. "I learned to conquer my jealousy issues long ago. Besides, you're just there to get her pregnant. It's me she loves." I knew she still loved me. I just wished she showed it in other ways.

That night as my three guests left rather drunk, I turned to my three beautiful girlfriends asking, "So who's up for a dip in the pool?"

Almost as one, they rolled their eyes, and turned to go to their rooms, leaving me to clean up the mess from the BBQ.

Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,669 Followers
12