I Found Your Photo

Story Info
Because obedience matters.
750 words
3.89
7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tweaking my nipples I stare into your eyes. I put my hands at my sides. You look at me slightly smug. You know I want it. My eyes are dark with desire.

I quickly recover. I know what can happen should desire show.

I knew you wouldn't say a word. You never do. Somehow you managed to take control without needing to.

I feel lazy. Drugged. The smells intoxicating. The air like gossamer streams across the room.

My body is vibrating inside. Waiting to be touched. You walk around the room moving this and that. I can see a bench. Rustic. As if made by human hands and not a machine. I didn't notice it before.

Will you bend me over it and spank me? Will my breasts feel the cool roughness of the wood as my body leans across it? I can see myself, ass out, long dark hair spilling across the floor.

Every time you walk by I can smell you. The scent of your natural musk mixed with whatever oil you have smeared across your naked chest.

You've told me not to speak and I obey. I always obey.

Finally, it feels like forever, you come back to me.

The rope. There is the rope. You loop it around my wrists and tie it snug. I know the feel of these ropes. They bring comfort and put fire into my vagina. I know where they lead.

You grab me by the nape of my neck and lead me to a chair. It's soft and feels like silk across my body. I lean back as you straddle me, rubbing your dick across my face.

It's hard and pulsing. I know what you want. I can see it in your eyes.

I lick your smooth balls, sucking slightly.

I want to smile. To let you know that I know what makes you feel good. That I know how to give you pleasure. But I don't. That would not be Okay. I know that and I keep my face impassive. Obedient.

Your dick is on my lips and I part them slightly. Flicking the top with my tongue. Slowly I open my mouth and you fill it. The perfect size. Not one of those huge dicks that women gag on and men never get the whole thing sucked. But perfect.

I reflexively suck, pulling my head away and toward. My hands are tied so that I am only allowed to use them if I must.

I can feel your pleasure. As your dick slides in and out of my mouth I look up and see your face. Eyes looking down on me.

Your hand grabs my hair and jerks. I know better than to look at you. I wanted to see your face. It looks so good when it's full of fuck.

Your dick goes in and out of my mouth faster and faster. I twirl my tongue around the tip and suck it.

Teething just the end.

I want to push you down on the bed and stick my pussy in your face while I suck you. She is screaming for touch. But I know I am not allowed. I do as I am told.

I can feel you are about to cum. I don't see, but I know, your head is back. I can feel your balls tightening. Preparing. My mouth sucks methodically. Moving to your hips. I love how your hips move when I suck. They don't sit there, immobile. They swivel and gyrate with your dick in my mouth. You are picking up rhythm. You have rhythm. Like you were created just for this.

Your dick pulses, moving in and out. Suck, release, suck release.

I want to grab your ass my but my hands are tied. I want to squeeze it and knead it and use it to shove your dick deeper into my mouth. To nuzzle my nose into the soft tuft of pubic hair that sits above your it. Your ass makes me smile.

I want to throw you over and bite it. Just a bit. And then back to your dick. But I don't.

Suddenly you stop. You look at me. The smirk is back. Like you know what I was thinking.

You know it feels good to me. That I could cum right now. That my pussy is so wet and throbbing and screaming to be touched. So you stop.

And your dick, erect, wet from my mouth, stands between us.