I Fuck A Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Joe, you know what it is to be a doctor?”

“No. What?”

“You’re a human Band-Aid!” We shared a laugh at this. His words started to slur, so I began my climb to the top.

“You know, Bob. They’re getting ready to close us down here. I’ve got a bottle of twenty year-old cognac in my room. Let’s say we take a crack at it?”

“Okay, my buddy Joe! I’ll drink your booze.”

I paid our tab and led Doctor Bob outside and down the path to my cottage. He wasn’t exactly deadweight, but he did need help not falling into bushes. When we got inside I lit a fire in the fireplace and took out the bottle and some glasses. Bob had taken off his tie, loosened his shirt and cast aside his shoes.

“What shall we toast to?” I asked.

“My sweet little brats! Once they’re at school I’m stuck with the old lady something awful.”

I shook my head. “Okay, to the brats!” We each downed our booze in one swallow and I refilled our glasses.

“Marriage not so great, Bob?”

“It’s fine. Just boring after twenty years.”

“You ever get any on the side?”

“Naw, wouldn’t know how. Susan fucks other guys, though. I’m pretty certain.”

“Doesn’t that bother you?”

“Sometimes.”

I moved closer to him and refilled his glass. “That sucks, dude. Been there. Done that.”

He shrugged. “How’d you handle it?”

I smiled. “I fucked everyone I could find, man or woman.”

It took him a second to catch on to what I’d just said, but a smile of recognition crossed his face. I just nodded before he could say anything.

“Did it do any good?”

“Yup. Made me feel better. And I had some good times.”

“But…guys?”

“Sure. You mean you’ve never…”

He took a deep gulp of the cognac. “Not since I was a teenager and we used to jack each other off…”

“Don’t be ashamed. We all did circle jerks. Didn’t you ever wonder what it would be like to have another guys cock in your mouth. Even then?”

“Well…I…uh…”

“It’s okay.” I knew I was close, but had to take it easy. I put my hand on his leg and looked into his eyes. The liquor gave him a distant look, but he wasn’t all the way gone.

Slowly I moved my mouth to his and my hand to his crotch. He didn’t resist as I began to close the deal. His penis jumped in his pants as I rubbed it.

“Joe, I…”

“Shhh. Just go with it Bob.” With that I reached for his belt and unfastened it. I dug into his boxers and fished out his trouser snake. I gently stroked it as I kissed him and all at once he was lost to my power.

Bob’s cock hardened to six inches, again with sparse black pubic hair. His balls were average with barely any hair covering them. Little moans started to escape him as he gave himself to the experience.

“Bob,” I whispered into his ear. “Get ready for the best blowjob you’ve ever had.” I dove for his cock, quickly stuffing all six inches into my mouth. He put his hand on my head as if to guide me, but we both knew who was in control.

“Suck it, Joe! Goddamn!” I continued my oral assault on his manhood, using every trick I knew. I tongued his balls, licked the crown, jacked the shaft off with my hand. He squirmed and bucked his hips under my direction, loving every minute of it. With a final pelvic thrust he shot his load into my eager mouth.

When he’d calmed down a bit I got up and kissed him, sharing his seed with him.

“So, is that the greatest head you ever got, or what?” He could only nod.

“Payback time, pal.” I took off my own pants and boxers, revealing the nine-inch flesh pole I’d used on two of his family already.

“You mean, you want me to…”

“That’s right, Bob. Suck my dick. Now!”

Bob was a good boy and did what he was told. Tentatively he stroked it, then licked it. It was frustrating for me since he didn’t know what he was doing, obviously not being on the giving or receiving end of cocksucking very much in his life. I gave him some direction and his technique improved a bit, but I had other plans.

He just stared as I went to the nightstand and took out condoms and lube. I greased my fingers and started to work them into his rectum, causing him a moment’s surprise. Then, he bowed to the inevitable.

“Just relax, Bob. You’re really going to love this.” I slowly worked my cock into his virgin asshole, taking my time and getting him used to being violated like this. The booze helped him relax and it didn’t take long to stuff all nine inches into him. I held it there, my pubic hairs mashed into his ass cheeks, letting him adjust to me. Bob just lay there, enjoying the feeling and working up the courage to enjoy it.

“You like that Bob, don’t you? You like taking it up the ass.”

“Yeah…Joe. It feels good.”

I pounded away and he started to moan. I reached around and started jacking off his dick, which was fully erect. I got into a good rhythm of thrusting and jerking, several times slowing down as I felt my own orgasm approaching. I timed it so that when I was sure Bob was about to come, I would empty myself into him. It worked perfectly, each of us grunting like animals as we shot our sperm together.

When I was finished, I slid my condom-clad penis out of him and lay next to him. I rubbed his back, gently caressing his taut muscles.

“That was great, Bob. Thank you.”

“Shit, Joe. My ass is so sore I don’t think I can walk.”

“Just relax. I’ll take care of you.”

Bob fell asleep under my ministrations and I snuggled up next to him and napped with him. I was awakened to the feeling of something on my asshole, and Bob was poised, pointing his erect cock at it. I nodded and he proceeded to insert himself into me.

Bob thrust into me like a man who hadn’t fucked in years and was very pissed about it. His hips were a blur as he reamed my ass, pushing his manhood repeatedly into my bowels. I cried out with pleasure, loving the feeling of fullness. The new sensations must have overcome him as he quickly moaned and grunted, emptying his balls into me.

We collapsed, enjoying the moment. After a quick shower, during which he drank my sperm, Bob headed back to his family, much happier and more satisfied then when I found him.

* * * * *

Three down and one to go, I thought as I sipped my morning coffee. I took a bite of a croissant as I tried to figure out how to seduce the last member of what I considered “my” family.

I put on my skimpiest bathing suit, grabbed a towel and headed for the pool. I didn’t have to wait long before the object of my desires came by the pool.

I almost lost my load when I saw her. Jamie was wearing a sparse bikini, black and shiny. The bra portion barely covered her nipples and her breasts had the sexiest bounce as she walked. The bottoms held in the tightest little ass I have seen since the night I fucked her brother.

I smiled at her as she walked by and took a chaise lounge close to me. I caught her glancing down at my Speedos, and my hard cock left no mystery as to my level of arousal. She stared a moment too long then returned my smile.

“Hi there,” I said, smooth but not to smooth.

“Hi.” She replied.

“I’m headed for a drink, can I buy you one?”

“Sure. I’ll take a Coke.”

I went to the bar and ordered two rum and cokes. I returned, handed her the drink and offered her a cigarette. She glanced around then took one. I lit them both and settled down next to her. She sipped her drink, and then smiled.

“Little early for rum, isn’t it?”

“Not really.”

We passed a little time with the usual getting-to-know-youquestions and I continued plying her with Cuba Libres and cigarettes. After three she got silly, giggling and being silly. After a particularly inane joke, her hand came to rest on my crotch. I felt an electricity as her hand felt my manhood, even by casual touch.

Our eyes met, and she went from touching to squeezing my erect penis.

“If I didn’t know any better, I would say you were trying to get me drunk and take advantage of me.”

“What makes you think you know better?”

It didn’t take long before our mouths met, hungrily kissing with as much tongue as humanly possible. Her grip on my cock got uncomfortable, so I broke the kiss.

“Shall we take this inside?” I suggested.

She nodded and got up. I adjusted my dick, making the short walk back to my cottage possible. Once in the door we were on each other in a flash. It didn’t take long before our meager clothing lay on the floor and we lay on the bed.

I took her in, and she was everything I could hope for. Her large breasts were capped by large pink nipples, now erect. Her bush was sparse and neatly trimmed into a stripe.

“You’ve got a great cock Joe! I’ve never seen one so big.”

“Seen a few, have you?”

“Fair number. Would a virgin fall into your bed so quickly?”

I nodded. She jumped on me and swung her legs around so we were immediately in a 69. She got to work on my cock, slurping on it like a seasoned pro. I lapped at her pussy like it was an ice cream cone. Our oral assaults on each other brought quick orgasms, and we each flooded the other with our juices.

I flipped her over and dove for those incredible tits. They were incredibly firm for their size and she squirmed at my kneading and sucking. I fingered her clit as I suckled, bringing her to another screaming orgasm.

The time had come and I couldn’t wait any longer. I had to get my cock into her box. She quickly spread her legs and guided my shaft into her hole. She was so wet that all nine inches slid in at once. I held it there, looking into her eyes. She was so young, and so sexy.

“Fuck me, Joe. Fuck me with that horse cock!”

She got her wish. With long, slow strokes I moved my penis inside her, nearly taking it out with every thrust. I love to tease a girl this way, building her up until she can’t stand it anymore. Then I drive my cock into her as hard and as fast as I can.

I grabbed hold of her tits as I pumped her. I felt my balls swinging underneath her. I took a finger and smeared it with her juices, then inserted it into her ass. She jumped at the unexpected violation but increased her upward thrusts. I just loved the sight of her swinging tits as I pounded her as hard as I had ever pounded a girl before.

My orgasm came on too quickly, punctuated by the thought I hadn’t asked her about birth control. The thought I might knock up this young slut drove me over the edge.

“I’m cumming!” I screamed as my semen shot out into this teenagers waiting pussy.

I collapsed on top of her and she held me, rubbing her hands on my back. I didn’t roll over until my cock had deflated and slipped out on its own.

“That was incredible, Joe. The best fuck of my young life.”

“Thanks. You aren’t bad yourself.” I lit a couple of cigarettes and handed her one. We lay there and smoked, reveling in afterglow. She snubbed out her smoke and cuddled up next to me. I placed my arm around her as she pressed her tits into me.

I pressed out my own smoke and leaned down to kiss her, the taste of my spunk still evident in her mouth. With my hands I caressed her smooth, young skin. Her hand found my balls, rubbing them and my cock back to life.

“Want to go again?” she asked, as if she didn’t know the answer. I got on my back and she climbed up, guiding my cock into her dripping pussy. She must have been an equestrienne the way she rode me, pushing her huge tits into my face as she did. I sucked those beautiful nipples, matching her thrust for thrust as we rutted like animals.

After a few minutes of this I pushed her off, got behind her and took her from the rear. Her tits were bouncing all around as I fucked her and her ass got red from my steel grip. She cried out that she was coming so I slowed down, teasing her to a shattering orgasm.

When she started coming down, I withdrew my cock and placed it at her puckered asshole. In one thrust I was in, sodomizing this pretty teenager like we were homies on the cellblock.

“Yeah, Joe! Fuck my ass! Harder!” I gave her what she wanted, shooting another load of semen into her rectum. We fell asleep in each other’s arms and, when I awoke she was gone.

* * * * *

It was my last night at the sea and, as I got showered and dressed, I thought back on the sex I’d had here the last few days. I thought of Josh’s nervousness at the new experience of fucking with a guy, of Susan’s wantonness as she released her frustrations from a troubled marriage. Of Bob’s release from the same frustrations by getting taken by another man. And last, but not least, the pure sexuality of young Jamie, the teenage sex goddess.

I walked up to the restaurant thinking these thoughts and greeted the host at the door. He showed me to my usual table and brought me my usual drink. When my appetizer arrived I looked up, and there was “my” family, the Baltons, coming in for dinner. They looked very happy together, laughing and such, so much nicer than when I had first seen them.

I called the waiter over and had him bring them a round of drinks on me. When they arrived they all looked over at me and I raised my glass to them. Each one thought the salute was for them alone, but it was for the pleasure of their company.

I packed and left just after dinner and I will never forget that summer, by the sea, when I fucked a family.

12