I Fuck My Daughter on Her Wedding Day

Story Info
A daughter tells her dad she loves him.
2.5k words
4.15
131.5k
123
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story and not real and Incest between Father and Daughter.

***

My name is Paul Davidson and I'm 52 years old. I'm 6'1 and I weigh 250 and have a body with good muscle tone. I have a 8inch cock that my wife Dani loves when we fuck. I have two kids even though they are over 20, my daughter Eva 26 and my son Jason 23. Let me tell more about my daughter. She is 5'9 and 150 with a toned body from years of cheerleading. She has her mother's breasts, 40 D and a nice butt to match.

My daughter has been dating a nice young man named Mark Master who came from a wealthy family. After years of dating him, he finally asked her the big question and she said yes. Now they are getting married.

Today was the day my daughter was getting married. We are at our home waiting for the wedding car to arrive when my wife came down the stairs.

"Honey, can you please go and talk to Eva because she having cold feet?"

"What, really, why that, have you talked to her?"

"Yes, she said she wants to talk to you. I don't know why but can you?"

Then there was a beep outside as the wedding car pulled up.

"Ok honey, I will go talk to her but first let ask the wedding car for his number so I can call him when we are ready to leave."

"Ok Sweetheart. Jason, Mandy and I can go ahead and wait for you guys to come to the church."

"Yeah dad, we can go and keep people there and not to worry."

"Ok guys, I will see you guys there."

I went to the wedding car and started talking to the guy. He was cool with it as he said it wasn't the first time a bride got cold feet and he gave me his number. I gave my wife a kiss then she left with my son and his girlfriend.

I went upstairs to my daughter's room and knocked on the door.

"Eva, can I come in? It's daddy."

"Yes Daddy, please come in."

As I entered her room all I saw was a princess as she stood there in her wedding dress.

"Wow Eva, you look beautiful!"

"Thanks Daddy, I hope you like it."

"I do and I think Mark going to be a lucky man so tell me why you're thinking of cancelling the wedding."

"Well, I don't want to cancel the wedding Dad. It's just that I'm not in love with Mark even though I do love him."

"Wait, what do you mean that you love him, but are not in love with him?"

"I mean Mark is a nice guy and he treats me right and in my mind I love him, but my heart loves someone else."

"So your heart loves someone else, but you like Mark as he is. Hmm, is it anyone I know that your heart loves?"

"You can say that Dad. I don't know if he feels the same way about me because he would think it's wrong for me to feel this way about him."

"Oh I see. Hmm, have I met the guy? I think we should cancel the wedding Eva."

"No, I want to marry Mark. The guy that my heart loves and every time I see him I always get turned on, is... you Daddy."

I couldn't believe what I just heard my daughter just say she has feelings for me.

"What you are saying is you have feelings for me Eva?"

"Yes Daddy. I've had a crush on you since I was little and it only grew as I aged up. I know it's wrong, but to me it feels right to love you and want you."

"Well, it is wrong to feel this way Eva. I had no idea that you felt this way about me, but we can't do anything about it because that's incest."

"I know Daddy, but I had to tell you how I felt and now I don't know what to do as I'm so horny for you. I don't know how to live on even if I marry Mark."

As she started to cry, I wrapped my arm around her and kissed her on the head.

"It's ok baby, you don't need to cry because your marrying a guy that cares for you and loves you. That's all you need."

"Oh Daddy, I don't know in my mind I love Mark. I do want to marry him, but I will know my heart won't be in the marriage."

"Hey stop crying, you will make your makeup run. Listen to me ok. How about this, I will give a kiss on the lips and we will see if you still have feelings for me ok."

"Really daddy, you would do that for me. Ok then, let's try as I always wanted to kiss you."

I don't know why I said what I said, but I didn't want to see her cry anymore so I thought what was the harm of kissing her once, then I lifted her head up and brought our lips together.

I felt my cock react to the kiss and I could feel her lips were a bit softer then my wife's lips. We stayed like that for a bit before we started kissing more passionately as my tongue went in my daughter's mouth and her tongue went into my mouth and they started dancing together.

My hands started going up and down my daughter's body as she did the same to me and then we broke the kissing.

"Wow! That was hot Daddy. Oh my, looks like you like it too."

As she noticed my hard cock in my suit bottoms, she placed her hand on it and began to rub it.

"Oh baby, I shouldn't have done that with you, but I thought it might help. But it just made things..."

"It made things better Daddy. Please let me take care of it."

She stopped me to say that and then opened up my bottoms and pulled my cock out.

"Wow Daddy! You are so big, mmm so much bigger then Mark's little cock."

"Oh fuck, we really shouldn't be doing this baby."

I let out moan as she licked my cock head and then took in in her mouth and began to suck my cock.

"Oh god! Fuck Eva, you shouldn't be... oh yes, sucking my cock baby."

She didn't stop sucking my cock as she unzipped her dress and then unhooked her bra at the same time. Before she stopped sucking me, she stood up, letting her dress hit the floor with her strapless bra. I could see how hard her nipples were and then I pulled down her panties showing me her saved pussy.

"I think it time for you to give my pussy some loving Daddy."

Then she climbed over my face and placed her pussy right on my lips. I could feel how wet she was for me so I gave in and started licking her pussy to make her happy.

"Oh fuck Daddy! Mmm oh yes! I dreamed of your tongue doing this. Oh fuck I'm cumming."

My daughter's body started shaking as she had her orgasm; she also was a squirter as she came in my mouth.

"Baby, I'm going to fuck you in the doggy position so stay as you are and I'll get myself ready."

"Ok Daddy, mmm can't wait to feel your cock enter me."

Then I climbed from under my daughter and then took off my bottoms, jacket, tie, and shirt so I was naked to fuck her as she laid there in a garter belt and white stockings, waiting for my cock. I kept my socks on.

I then lined up my cock with her pussy and placed the head of my cock against her pussy.

"Are you ready for daddy to fuck you baby?"

"Oh yes Daddy. Please put your big cock inside me."

I then grabbed my cock and began to push my thick hard 8inch cock in my daughter's wet tight pussy. She let out moans as I pushed every inch in her.

"Oh yes Daddy. Oh fuck it's so big in my tight little pussy. Mmm it's even better than my dreams. Oh please Daddy, fuck me."

"Oh you are so tight baby. Mmm oh yes, get ready for this pounding baby."

Then I began to thrust my hips backwards and forwards making Eva moan like hell and it felt really good fucking her.

"Oh yes Daddy. Oh fuck. Mmm yes Daddy fuck me, fuck me. Mmm yes, oh fuck I'm cumming again."

She had another orgasm as I kept pounding her pussy and then I stopped and grabbed her hips.

"I'm going to turn you onto your back while my cock is still inside, ok baby."

"Oh fuck Daddy. Oh yes. Okay put me on my back with you cock still inside me."

Then I grabbed her left leg and began to turn her onto her back. She was moaning as she loved the feeling of my cock still in her. As I was about to fuck her in the missionary position, my phone rang.

"Who the fuck is phoning at this time?"

"It's most probably your mother phoning to see how long we are going to be."

I had to pull out of my daughter's pussy and she let out a moan as I did. I got my phone and answered.

"Honey, how long are you guys going to be and have you talked to her?"

"Oh yes honey, we have talked and we'll be coming soon. I need to phone the guy to pick us up in 15 minutes ok."

My daughter started sucking my cock again as I started talking to my wife on the phone, but I had to stay calm while talking to her.

"Ok honey, don't be too long. People are asking questions and I can't keep them here for long."

"Oh ok honey. We'll be coming soon I promise, see you soon."

I hung up the phone and my daughter let go of my cock and laid back on her back, spreading her legs, showing me her pussy.

"Come on Daddy, fuck me please. I need your cock back inside me."

"You're such a naughty girl sucking my cock while I'm on the phone to your mother."

"I know I am Daddy because she stopped our fucking."

I grabbed my cock and slid it back into her pussy and she let out moan as I did.

"I should spank you for doing that, but I think you would like that."

Then I began to thrust my hips, making Eva moan while I slapped her ass which made her giggle. I then started to lick and suck on her hard nipples.

"Oh Daddy, mmm fuck me. Mmm yes Daddy lick and suck my nipples. Oh god I'm cumming."

"Oh baby, mmm fuck it feels so good. Mmm yes baby, cum for Daddy. Oh god, I'm going to cum too."

I tried to pull out of her so I wouldn't get her pregnant, but she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"What you doing baby? I can't cum inside you."

"Please Daddy, I want to carry your baby. Pleas cum in me. I want your baby so bad, please."

"You really want to have my baby Eva?"

"Yes Daddy I do, so please make me carry your baby."

I picked up the pace as I pounded her pussy, my cock was getting tighter as I was going to cum soon.

"Oh fuck Eva, I'm cumming and I going to get you pregnant. As your dad, I can't deny my daughter."

"Oh Daddy, mmm fuck me. Mmm I'm so close. Mmm oh god, I'm cumming."

With one final push into her, we both came and I knew my cock head was in her womb as I released my sperm into her.

"Oh Daddy, I can feel you filling me up with you seed."

"Yes Eva, mmm fuck that was the best sex I ever had in years even though I still fuck your mother."

"Really, mmm thanks Daddy. I glad you liked fucking me."

"Oh baby, I did enjoy fucking you even though it was wrong, but that's what made it feel better."

She giggled as we locked lips again and I started pulling out my softening cock out of her pussy.

"So Daddy do you still want me to get married."

"Oh baby, I wish you wouldn't but I think it's the thing to do for our baby's future and when you come to visit, I will fuck you when everyone's sound asleep, ok."

"Oh Daddy, I will marry Mark and say the baby his. I would love to keep fucking you. When the baby is three, you can get me pregnant again, ok."

"Ok baby, I love you, I really do love you."

"I love you too Daddy and my body and heart belong to you only."

"Good to hear but what about tonight when Mark might want to fuck you?"

"Oh don't worry, I'll come up with a plan."

"Ok baby, come let's get dressed and see you get married."

I picked up my phone and called the wedding car guy. He said he is going be with us in 10 minutes and we got dressed and put on our shoes.

"Eva, you might want to fix some of your makeup baby."

"Ok Daddy, it shouldn't take me long but first..."

Then she came over to me and put her arms around me as her lips locked with mine.

"That was just to thank you for fucking me Daddy. I love you so much."

"No, I should thank you for making me fuck you Eva. I love you too baby."

Then I grabbed her ass as I pulled closer to kiss her again. When we broke the kiss, she sat at her makeup table to fix some of her makeup. We then heard a beep outside and we left our home for the church.

"Remember baby daddy loves you and I'm proud of you. When we have our father and daughter dance we can you know."

"Yeah Daddy, I know and I will try not you know. I know my daddy loves me and I love my daddy."

We pulled up at the church and we entered and got on with the wedding. When the vicar asked is there anyone that objects to the union let them speak now or hold there piece, I wanted to jump up and say I object, but I knew it was for the best for now.

My daughter and I had our father daughter dance. After that she left to her hotel for the night. To this day we still fuck every time she comes to visit us and it the best thing to happen to us. Now we live together since her husband Mark after 6 years of marriage died in a car crash. What about her mother, well she left me 4 years ago and she lives with our son so now my daughter sleeps with me in bed every night and I'm happy and she is too.

*****

Author's note.

Thanks for reading my story about father and daughter incest and I am working on some more.