I Fucked His Girlfriend

Story Info
He shares time with sexy Indian woman.
777 words
3.1
135k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think people get jealous because they know deep down they have an innate curiosity to see the one they love and admire turned into a depraved sex slut. Maybe it's some innate desire to share their toys, maybe in a weird way they are proud of them and want others to appreciate what they have, maybe I just played on too many damn sports teams growing up, hell if I know..anyway, our desires and obsessions don't always coincide with cheesy romance novels and I am convinced ultimately men and women do not "need" one another to survive and the sooner they realize it the sooner they can become more adjusted to reality. I'll leave it at that.

When, I met my petite dark haired brown eyed Indian girl back in college she was dating someone who like myself was attractive and outgoing. At first we were just friends hanging out, but then I came to realize their relationship wasn't strong enough to prevent me from having my way with her. This was chiefly because he was dating her and as one who has dated many pretty girls knows, this soon leads to boredom and frustration because attractive people always know they can find someone new. So one night I convinced her to come back to my apartment after we were a little tipsy. I played some music and we had another shot of tequila and I suggested we start dancing. I let my knee gently rub between her legs and she kind of moved it away at first, but as we danced another song pretty soon my knee was making a steady rhythmic motion with the music underneath her skirt. I pressed my knee harder and harder up against her underwear and finally she stopped resisting so I slipped a finger insider of her pulled it out and put it in her mouth. She licked off her love juice and when I kissed her I could taste how sweet she was so I decided to taste her first hand.

Feeling relaxed, but not drunk, we enjoyed those happy first moments of when you first discover someone completely new and they are as much a mystery to you as you are to them. She played the role of the slightly innocent/submissive damsel that all men crave, and I played the part of the slightly heroic savior that was ready to take her to a higher plane.

The next day we went out for coffee and I flirted her with her finally telling her point blank that I wanted to fuck her. That night we went back to my place after pretending to have a serious discussion about the fact she had a boyfriend which in all honesty was the most erotic foreplay I've ever experienced and she ended up taking off all off her clothes, getting on all fours on my bed, arching her back and grabbing my throbbing cock. Her skin and hair were brown and naturally tan. We fucked all night and every which way and I was amazed at how she literally sprayed her juices onto my stomach. The fact she had a boyfriend made it twice as exciting and when this sweet innocent girl looked at me with her brown eyes and said "give me that big cock daddy" - I was really happy to give that to her, I mean who wouldn't be? I also realized that night that I loved being called daddy despite its incestuous implications. From then on, I would talk dirty to her letting her know what a dirty whore she was for fucking someone else while she had a boyfriend -- and we both absolutely loved that. What can I say? Human nature is fucking cruel.

This girl was enough to make anyone cum alone, but the fact she had a boyfriend just made it even more exciting - It was like stealing treasure, rather then hording it as so many couples do. Anyway, as time went by we continued to fuck like rabbits and she continued to occasionally be with her boyfriend which really turned me on. Sometimes she would tell me about it and how he would forcefully fuck her ass, or she would tell me how she was in the club and someone would take advantage of her. Each time this made me rock hard and I would feel jealousy and horniness as mixed emotions.

Finally I told her that I wanted to play a naughty game...

I will continue with the next part of this story soon. Please feel free to send comments good or bad, I'll appreciate it either way hehe.