I Fucked My... Aunt?

Story Info
Boy, was I wrong.
1.2k words
3.79
266.6k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my mother left the house for her 6 month business trip, she waved me goodbye, and drove away. I got my bags ready, and got in the car. I can't believe that I get to stay at my sexy MILF aunts house for 6 months! I get to have her all to myself.

I nervously laughed, and got back to my senses. No, she wouldn't do that. She wouldn't just go and fuck her full grown 19 year old nephew, right? I mean, she's around ~30 - 35 years old, she still must have a husband, and a kid, as she did when I last saw her, which she values her relationship with, right?

Boy, was I wrong.

It was an hour drive from my house to her house, which included a 10 minute long drive up through the mountains, until I finally saw the huge house she lived in.

I parked my car, and slowly walked to the doorstep. I rang the doorbell, and stood there, waiting. I thought no one was home, so I started to walk away, when I heard her say, "Tyler, is that you?"

"Aunt Lily?"

She came to answer the door, and to my disbelief, looked absolutely stunning. Her glistening long, sexy legs, thick thighs, large breasts, which were clearly around 40 DD, and cute face left me breathless for a moment. She was wearing casual house attire. Just some short-shorts and a crop-top.

"Please, just call me Lily. I don't want to have the whole aunt thing, since it makes me feel old, and especially not after what happened."

"I don't see how such a beautiful woman as yourself could possibly feel old! What happened?"

She blushed, and tried to hide a smile. "Well, your uncle Armando left me a few years ago, and took custody of the kid."

"O-oh." I stutter. "I'm sorry for asking."

"Don't worry, it helps to be alone, sometimes" she said, in a, somehow, hinting voice.

I walked in, and asked her where to set my things down.

"Oh, you can set your things down anywhere..."

She said it seductively, almost as if she was referring to something else.

I just set it down by the couch, and laid down. She took a seat on the same couch, but by my crotch. Her huge ass squeezed me back to the back of the couch.

"Sorry for the excess baggage that's pushing you back. I'm sure you have some too, though."

She said this, again, almost seductively.

I blushed, and smiled at her. I was fighting an erection, but the fight wouldn't last long. She set her hand on my thigh, almost at the tip of my cock, and asked, "You know, you're gonna have to do a lot of work around here while your mom is in Fresno."

"What kind of work?" I asked in a jokingly innocent tone. In the back of my head, I was afraid I would get slapped, but instead, she joked back, "Well, vacuuming, for one. A lot of it. Don't worry though, I'll help you out with it."

It was becoming increasingly difficult to handle all this teasing and flirting with my own aunt. My penis immidiately got very, very hard, and she noticed.

"Am I really THAT beautiful?"

"Well, can't you tell the effect it has on my, aunt Lily?"

"Lily. Just Lily. I don't want the whole aunt thing going on when you fuck my brains out."

I was in disbelief. "Wait, what?" I asked, in a panicked voice.

"Oh, c'mon, don't act like you don't want to fuck me! I've been staring at your cock this whole time, and I've been honest about it. I want that cock in me. Now."

She immediately took off all of what little clothing she had. There was no time to be in awe at her sexy body, big as her tits were. I acted on instinct, but not on the type of instinct where you want to keep a barrier between your sexual interactions and your family. The type of instinct where you wanted to stick your penis in the nearest hole.

Well there she was. Standing right there, beckoning me, while licking her lips.

"I've waited a long time for this, Lily."

"Well, fuck me already!"

I ran to her, and tackled the living shit out of her. She seemed to love it, though. In fact, she moaned as she hit the ground.

"I want your hard, pulsating cock inside of me, Tyler!"

I realized that this woman hadn't had sex in the longest time. I could do what I wanted with her. I could tease her, play with her, anything.

"Beg."

"Please, please give me your cock, Tyler!"

"Louder. Scream. Scream for my cock."

"TYLER, PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR LONG HARD COCK! I WANT YOU TO FUCK THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME!"

I made her get on all fours, facing me, and told her to open her mouth. She did as she was told, and I started jerking my dick while making her watch. Every time she tried to touch it, I would push her hand away. She went crazy.

"GOD FUCKING DAMN IT, I NEED THAT COCK INSIDE ME, NOW! I WANT YOU TO STICK YOUR LOVE ROD INSIDE MY NASTY CUNT, AND FUCK ME UNTIL I CANT BREATHE!"

I lightly slid my cock across her face, and let her only lick the tip. I then made her turn around, and started fucking her right in her ass.

I was fucking my aunt in the ass. I mean, she wasn't directly related. It was my mothers' brothers' wife.

But still. Something about the whole taboo-ness of it just made my dick harder.

I kept shallow thrusting, trying to tease her. She seems more than satisfied, though. I decided, fuck it, and shoved my entire 9 inch penis inside her asshole. She started moaning extremely loud, and started screaming. For a moment, I thought she was in pain, until she screamed, "YES, YES! NO ONES EVER FUCKED ME LIKE THIS! I HOPE IT NEVER STOPS!"

I turned her around, and took my penis inbetween her boobs, and she started titty-fucking me. She was slanted down, so as cum started to ooze from my penis, it trickled down to her mouth, and she sluped it. Every last drop.

I wasn't done yet, though. I still had more.

She started sucking my cock. Licking it on the head, and slowly stroking it, while she looked up at me, and just smiled. Even with cum all over her face, and lips, she looked sexy as fuck.

She started to deep-throat my cock. She must have taken at least 8 inches before she even slightly gagged. She started slurping, sucking, gargling, all the mouth tricks in the book. I couldn't help it. I exploded in her mouth, and she loved it. I saw her swallow it, and she let out an "Ahhh!"

I moved my head down to her crotch, and started eating her out like crazy. I was kind of known for my Gene Simmons-like tounge, so you can imagine that I give some mean oral sex.

I flicked my tounge, and slurped her pussy juice. I let out some spit, and continued eating her out until she wanted to suck my cock again. We repeated this pattern about 3 times, until she decided she wanted to go to sleep.

That was probably the best sleep I'd ever had in my life. We both lay on our sides, with my boner constantly rubbing on her ass. She took her asscheecks, and wrapped them around my boner.

"That nephew-cock is mine. Only mine." she said.

I replied with, "And that auntie pussy is mine. Only mine." I replied.