I Fucked Peter North!!!!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,551 Followers

I was very nervous, as I was showing this apartment to the man I had watched fuck more than anyone else on earth apart from my husband. I knew his face, his body, his cock, even his cum better than almost any other man on the planet. It felt weird yet totally exciting being in the same room as him, let alone showing him the house. My nipples were on fire and my pussy was aching with confusion.

We chatted about the various aspects of the apartment, and he loved the master bedroom, taking a few minutes to sit on the bed and just stroke the satin linen that was on the doona and pillow cases.

The balcony was indeed stunning, and as I opened the glass doors and walked out onto the tiled surface, my heels clicked audibly.

"AAaaah, the sexiest sound I know of," he said.

"The heels?" I asked.

"Yes. There is nothing as sexy as a woman's heels clicking on the floor as she walks. I love that."

I paused in my breath as I turned and faced the man I had masturbated over perhaps more than even my husband.

I was about to speak, when he spoke first.

"Actually, I am wrong. The sexiest sound on earth is a woman cumming, don't you agree, Dee?"

He was eyeballing me, and those dark eyes were making me melt.

"I...I...I guess so."

What a limp response that was!

"So tell me," he said, "What have you seen of my work? What do you like best?"

God he was getting me hot but embarrassing me at the same time.

"Well......ummm, I guess...."

"Oooh, come on, Dee - it's ok, I know everyone's seen my stuff. I just wondered if you had something that grabbed your attention, but let it go honey. Let's see the rest of this amazing place, ok?"

I smiled, then turned and walked towards the living room which had the most amazing white leather couch facing a giant tv.

The rest of the afternoon was a blur, and I found myself really warming to Peter. He was everything a woman would fantasize about, funny, charming and polite. The early embarrassment disappeared as we spent time chatting about the apartment, the Gold Coast as a possible vacation spot for him, and why he had decided to choose Australia rather than any other part of the world.

In the limousine on the way back to his hotel, Jason chatted about the two apartments, and was in full 'closing mode' as I call it, when an agent is attempting to nail a client down on a sale.

When we arrived at my hotel, Peter was the perfect gentleman.

"Well, Dee. It has been a true delight meeting you. Thanks for finding and showing me the two apartments. It has definitely been worth the trip coming down here and I am sure we will catch up soon."

He leaned forward and kissed me on the cheek very softly, and I let out a slight moan at the thought of being kissed by the man who I had fantasized about fucking a million times!

"I'll be in touch, Dee. Thanks for doing such a splendid job as always, and thanks for respecting our client's privacy, too!" said Jason as Russell opened the door to let me out.

Stepping from the limousine into the fresh air I felt completely flushed as Russell escorted me into the hotel foyer.

"Quite a day, Miss?" asked Russell.

"You could say that!" I said, smiling back at him.

The first thing I did when I arrived back at my room was pour myself a long glass of mineral water. I needed to come down from the whirlwind of the day meeting Peter North and so I put on my bikini, grabbed a towel and headed for the the sauna and pool area of the hotel to unwind.

Thankfully when I arrived at the sauna noone else was in there, and I lay myself down completely on the timber seating, closed my eyes and relaxed, thinking about all that had transpired that afternoon.

As I was thinking about his face, my mind kept taking back to his porno moives that I loved so much. That cock, the cum, the endless streams of cum that Peter North is legendary for, and I found my hand wandering to my pussy region in response. Before I knew it my hand had snaked it's way under my bikini bottom and my fingers had found my already swollen clit. It too me just minutes to masturbate myself to orgasm right there in the sauna as images of Peter cumming all over my tits, my face and my mouth consumed me. The mind-shattering orgasm was just what I needed to release the pent-up sexual tension that had been flying between myself and my famous client.

Just as I was coming down from my orgasmic

high, the door opened and I sat up with a start, shocked.

"Simply beautiful!"

It was an older man standing in a towel, having just entered the sauna.

My eyes were wide with embarrassment for the umpteenth time that afternoon as I faced the stranger who had clearly just watched me masturbate.

"I....I'm sorry, I had no idea anyone was watching. Excuse me."

I grabbed my towel and left the sauna quickly.

I needed some relief from the stress of being seen playing with myself and so I decided to have a spa to relax, and spent the next half hour enjoying the buffetting from some bubbling water, before climbing out and heading back to my room. I felt much better, having relieved not only the sexual tension with my fingers, but also the muscular tension in the spa.

I showered and was sitting in the fluffy robe eating some strawberries watching TV when my phone rang.

It was Jason.

"Well, Dee, great news! Peter has decided to buy the second place after your open for inspection and he wants to know if you're free for dinner to celebrate?"

I was over the moon with excitement!

"OOooh, absolutely!" I said, and within minutes I was choosing the outfit to wear to dinner with my all-time favourite porn star client.

Russell collected me at seven and dropped me at Palazzo Versace where we apparently had a table booked for a private dinner. I was expecting Jason to be joining us, but when I got there, I was met only by the concierge who escorted me to a private suite where Peter was waiting.

"Dee," he kissed me on the cheek, "You look stunning."

It was a warm night on the Gold Coast and I had wanted to make a good impression so I wore my white dress with the patterned design on the back. It is a stunning dress and is slightly see-through. I chose to wear a fleshy coloured lacey bra and a tiny g-string panty that could be seen from behind if anyone wanted to look closely. I wore simple white heels and jewellery with a small white clutch. I put my hair up which my husband always liked because he said it shows off my eyes better.

"Thanks," I said, my eyes lowering away from his handsome face.

We sat opposite each other and Peter passed me a glass of champagne to celebrate.

"Here's to my new home and thanks to you for your wonderful service."

We toasted and sipped the lovely champagne.

There was a slight pause and an awkward silence. My mind was racing. I had fantasized about fucking this man all my life. I wish I had a dollar for every time I found myself watching him on my computer or tv screen cumming all over a woman, wishing it was me he was hosing down with is amazing blasts of cum juice.

"So, Dee. Jason tells me you're quite the fan of my work?"

I froze with embarrassment once more. I made a mental note to kick Jason in the balls next time I saw him!

"Well, yes. I must admit that at my age you were the main man in most of the porn movies I have watched over the years."

"It's funny, because I have rarely found a woman who is interested in me outside of my work. Seems the fact I'm a porn actor who has banged more women than I've had hot dinners puts most attractive women off. Truth is I've really only ever had one serious relationship in my life and that was with a guy back in college. You knew I stared doing gay porn, right?"

I neally choked as I sipped my champagne.

I recalled my husband, Steve, showing me some really early movies of Peter's when he was known as a gay actor before he moved to manstream and became a huge star because of his amazing cum loads.

"Ummm, well, I had heard rumours but I was never sure if that was true, or not."I lied.

After all, I didn't want Peter North thinking I was a porn addict......even though that is what I consider myself to be.

"Yep. Playd round a little when I was young. Got sick of it though and haven't really been back in thirty years or so. Besdies, I never really had the need. So, now that you've finished working and done such a fantastic job finding me an 'Aussie Hideway', tell me more about you. What make you tick?"

The next hour or so passed with us having a really nice time chatting, and I found myself relaxing and actually enjoying his company. The Peter North I had seen on the screen was the same physically, still handsome despite being in his late fifties, but he was much more than that. He was charming, funny and seemed genuinely interested in getting to know more about life in Australia. By the time the waiter cleared the table I was totally relaxed and enjoying myself in the presence of my porn idol.

"Shall we head up to my room and chat some more?" he asked, standing and offering to take my hand.

I knew this was the point of no return between us and my greatest opportunity to ever find out if the man was as good as the porn star in bed. My mind thought of my husband, Steve, and for a few seconds I considered not joining him upstairs. But then my loins took over, and the humming feeling in my pussy made me take him by the hand and follow him to the elevator.

Just then my phone rang! It was Steve, my husband.

"Hi, babe, How's the big secret client deal going?"

I blushed as Peter smiled at me as I spoke to my husband.

"Hi, Steve. It's great! In fact, the 'client' has agreed to purchase the Hedges Avenue place and we are celebrating as we speak!"

I turned away from Peter in a feeble attempt to get some privacy.

"That's great, honey. Well, I have good news too. I'm coming home and have the next two weeks off, so I thought we might spend a bit of time together. Sound good?"

I was totally thrilled, as Steve rarely had that much time off in one go. The problem was, I was standing in the hotel with Peter North, my lifelong fantasy man and it was clear that we were about to take our previously professional relationship to the next level!

"That sounds fantastic, honey. I'll be home tomorrow so we can make plans."

When I finished the call Peter asked me who it was.

"My hubby, Steve."

Despite my attraction to Peter, and the opportunity to act on my ultimate fantasy, I realised I should politely decline his offer to go up to his room and head back to my hotel, a happily married, yet frustrated, married woman.

"I think I should head back to my hotel, Peter. I don't trust myself if I don't!"

He laughed.

"Well, Dee. I wouldn't want you to do anything you didn't want to do, honey!"

Two days later I was home and was in the shower relaxing. As the water casded over my boobs and down between my legs, I lathered up and soaped my whole body, my hands exploring my special, sexy places. I closed my eyes and thought of what ight have happened if I had gone up to Peter North's room that day.

My left hand dropped to play with my clitoris and my right hand fondled my boobs, the soapy bubbles making them all slippery, my nipples stiffening in the warmth of the water as I imagined what it might have been like to drop to my knes and suck the cock I knew so well from his porn movies. I played with myself hard and fast, the sexual tension caused by the thoughts of taking his cock in my mouth, and then letting him fuck me with that magnificent shaft driving me towards an orgasm.

As I imagined his fucking me, my fingers worked their magic on my clit, and I pinched and tugged at my own nipples. I was totally fucking horny as I frigged myself, imagining now that I was cumming on his cock, as he pulled it out, and then forced me to drop to my knees in front of him. As I fantasized about his amazing cock in front of my face, his hand now pumping his cock the ay I had watched him do hundreds of time in porn movies, I started to climax.

As I imagined his shaft spewing spurt after spurt of amazing cum all over my face, tits, neck and belly, my mouth open, tongue out, my fingers brought me to a thunderous orgasm as I shook and thrashed upon my own fingers, the hot water washing the bubbles and my own juices all over my throbbing clit and swollen nipples.

I moaned and shook as I started to cum down from the huge orgasm, and when my mind cleared of the images of Peter North's cock spewing cum all over me, I opened my eyes and jumped as I gasped.

There, smiling and with his own hard cocks pumping in his fist, was my husband, Steve. He looked amazing, his pants rounds his ankles, his hard, fat cock in his fist being slowly pumped as he watched me cum down from my orgasm.

I was totally turned on and Steve was the same, and so I stepped dripping wet from the shower. I dropped to my knees and took his hard cock into my mouth, sucking on it fast and aggressively. I sucked and sucked, my fist also pumping the shaft up and down as Steve gripped my head by my hair and held on for the ride.

I guess the time spent with Peter North had caused me to build up lots of sexual tension because, despite the fact I had just cum fingering myself in the shower, i was ravenous for my husband to cum in my mouth. In fact, as I knelt there on the bath mat in front of the shower, my body still dripping wet and soaped up with a few remaining bubbles, I literally sucked the cum out of my husband's cock in record time. As I felt the first spurt of cum spew forth from Steve's cock, I swallowed and gulped it down without missing a beat. Then, as he jerked his hips and pumped a few more jets of sperm into my hungry, slutty mouth, I managed to gulp it all down before licking his wonderful shaft clean using my tongue, staring him in the eyes as I gave him the most wicked head-job I had done in ages.

"Wow! I guess I have Peter North to thank for that, huh?"

I wiped the small amount of cum that had escaped my lips on my hand, then nastily licked the remnants from the back of my hand.

"Guess so!" I said, before exaggerating the nastiness of what I had done by repeating the licking and gulping of the sperm off my hand.

"Well, then let's hope he buys plenty more houses from you, babe! That was some headjob! Mind you, I also found it fucking hot watching you frig yourself in the shower too. Did it show?"

We just burst into laughter at the erotic way we had just mauled each other, and also at the fact that we both recognised the effect Peter North had over us. You see Steve and I had watched almost all those porn movies with him in them over the years and we shared our admiration for his amazing cock and cumshots.

The next day I was back in the office when my secretary, Julie, buzzed me on the phone from reception.

She was very excited.

"Dee!! There's a guy on the phone and I think it's that Mr.North you told me about from the Queensland deal!"

I smiled into the phone.

"Oh? How do you know, Jules?," I asked.

"Well, he has an american accent, and he sounds, well, older......you know?"

"Oooh he sounds older, does he?"

I laughed at that, remembering that Julie was only 27 and that at Peter's age he might indeed seem old to her.

"Well, thanks, Jules. Tell him I'm just on another call and will be free in a minute, ok."

I needed a minute to get my head together, excited that he had rung me but a bit nervous too, and so I asked for the slight delay as I usually did when I needed to gather my thoughts. I also figured it would be ok to make him wait a little bit too, as I was sure he was used to getting everything he wanted whenever he wanted it.

A minute later, I pressed the flashing light on my phone.

"Dee Bennett," I said, all professional.

"Well, Hello there Dee Bennett. It's Peter North here. Remember me? I bought an apartment from you on the Gold Coast."

The cheeky bastard was playing my game.

"Of course I know who you are, Peter. I've studied your work for years, remember?"

I felt like a naughty schoolgirl.

"How could I forget?" he said.

"And on that score, I was wondering if I might invite you and your husband, Steve to come to my place so I can thank you properly? I'm having a huge birthday party next week and I was hoping you'd both come. My treat. How about it, Dee?"

I was floored.

"Umm, wow, I would love to, Peter, but let me just check with Steve, ok?"

"By all means, Dee, but just be aware that I've already rung him this morning and spoken to him too. He tells me he has the next two weeks off work which is perfect timing! Give him a ring and chat about it, ok? I'll ring you back tonight because if you can make it I will organise flights for you and stuff."

I was silent on the other end digesting what he had just said. He'd spoken with Steve, and he was offering to pay for our flights.

"I am totally blown away by your invite, Peter. I'll chat with Steve and we'll be ready for your call, I promise."

"Ok, talk soon then!"

And with that he hung up and was gone.

I sank back into my leather chair and digested what had just happened.

Legendary porn star, Peter North, the man whose cock I had lusted after more than anyone on earth apart from my husband, had offered to fly myself and my husband to the USA to celebrate his birthday. I was in shock, but my body was responding too. My nipples were throbbing and my pussy was pulsing at the thought of seeing him again.

I dialled Steve's number, excited.

"Babe - can you believe it? Can we make it? Shall we? Are you ok with it?"

I was hyperactive speaking to him on the phone and soooooo excited by his offer.

"Well, sure! I have the next two weeks off anyway so why don't we go? It might be fun to meet your all-time fantasy man in the flesh after all these years of you imagining it was him when we fuck!"

I was a bit embarrassed by my husband's comments, but he was also right!

"OOOooh, honey! Don't say that! But, yes, it might be fun to see how a porn star lives in real life, and he did say he had spoken to you about it."

"Yep. He rang me earlier. I almost dropped the phone when he tld me who it was! You know I have spent about twenty-five years wishing I owned a cock like his and could cum like he does! Anyway, as I said, honey, I'm good with it, so what the hell, let's go!"

Three days later we boarded the plane and found ourselves flying business-class to L.A. thanks to Peter North, porn legend. On the flight we were ike giddy schoolkids! Steve was excited because he hadn't had a break from work for ages, and I was keen to see Peter again, despite being totally happy with my marriage. It wasn't everyday you flew round the world to help a legendary porn star celebrate their birthday!

We were met at LAX by a chauffeur who drove us to Peter's home. It was gorgeous and was perched on a hilltop overlooking the beach just above Malibu beach on a street called Clifftop Way. As we climbed out of the limousine Peter walked out and met us in person.

"Wow, Dee, great to see you again, honey!"

He took my hand and kissed me on the cheek.

"And you must be Steve?"

He shook Steve's hand and gave him one of those hugs american guys give each other where they pat each other on the back.

We were shown inside and I must say the home was beautiful and classy. I admit I had been wondering what kind of home a legendary porn star would live in, imagining all kinds of erotic things, but in truth, the house and proparty were simply classy and beautiful. Of course there was a wonderful pool with an attached large spa both overlooking the ocean below, but everything else oozed class and homeliness.

The biggest shock came when we were shown to our room, because, standing there fluffing up the pillows, was a stunning woman whom I guessed was in her early forties. She had long, wavy brown hair and was wearing workout pants and a baggy tshirt over some amazing curves. She had bare feet and I know Steve took a double take as he checked her out.

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,551 Followers