I Fucked Peter North!!!!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,552 Followers

"Dee and Steve, this is my wife, Janey. Janey, this is the agent I have told you so much about and her husband, Steve."

I'm not sure why, but I didn't expect Peter North, porn star, to have a wife!

The rest of the day was spent getting settled and sitting around the pool. The party was planned for the next night and so Steve and I did some sightseeing and generally enjoyed Peter and Janey's company.

The day of the party Janey asked me if I wanted to join her at the beauty parlour to prepare. I was delighted and we sent a wonderful day getting to know each other as we had our hair done, nails done, and then did some shopping which I adored! The guys spent the day bonding and getting things set up for the party.

At seven o'clock we dressed and headed to the loungeroom area where we found Peter sitting having a quiet drink as the caterers did their thing.

"Wow, Dee, you look amazing, honey. I'm so glad you and Steve could make it for my birthday. I'm sure you're going to have a fun time meting my friends."

I was wearing black skin-tight leather leggings and heels, and a wonderful glittery top that cut deep between my boobs and showed off what I thought was too much cleavage, but Janey had assured me the other guests would be dressed similar, and so I went with it. Steve loved the outfit and he was wearing cool beige trousers and some loafers, with a cotton shirt on top which highlighted his muscular chest and abs. Peter was wearing a similar outfit to Steve, with light coloured pants and a blue top, and just boat style shoes on his feet.

As we approached him sitting at the bar, he leaned forward and kissed me on the cheeks, and my hand instinctively rose to his muscular chest.

"I have special gift for you later," he whispered in my ear, my husband, Steve, unable to hear.

We spent the next hour or so chatting with friends of Peter and Janey, meeting lots of new people and haveing a few drinks.

At one point I excused myself to go to the bathroom and left Steve chatting with an agent friend of Peter's and a couple of young women. In the bathroom I did my thing and then freshened up my face, checked my appearance and headed back towards the party.

Just as I turned into the hallway that lead back to the patio area, Peter turned into the hallway and smiled at me.

"Dee. It's time for your special gift. Can I borrow you for a little while, honey?"

"Of course," I said, accepting his hand as he held it out for me to take.

He lead me into a doorway around the corner, and I found myself in what appeared to be his gym. There was a bench press, a few dumbells and barbells, and a full wall of mirrors along one side of the room. There was also a huge TV mounted on one wall and a leather bench style seat with some cushions against one wall facing the TV.

I checked my look in the mirrors and noticed that my boobs were looking really nice, my cleavage exposed by the plunging neckline of my top. My leggings were indeed skin tight and the heels made my butt stick out a little. I was pleased with how I looked as Peter walked to a small sound system and flicked on some 'mood' music.

I momentarily thought of Steve, chatting with the women upstairs, but my thoughts were snapped from my mind when Peter spoke.

"Ok, Dee. So.....I found out you're actually a HUGE fan of my work and so I wanted to thank you for helping me with the apartment down under. Come sit down, and let me show you something before I give you my special thnk you present, ok."

I sat next to him on the leather bench, adjusting the pillows to make myself comfortable, and smiled at Peter as he pressed a button on the remote.

The screen came to life and the sound was coming from a series of speakers mounted in the roof around the room. Some credits started and then there was a still photo of Peter, his chiseled jaw, perfect hair and awesome abs on show as he smiled at the camera. He was standing topless, wearing jeans and I squirmed in my seat knowing he was sitting right next to me!

Suddenly my jaw dropped, as the title of the show we were about to watch appeared on screen.

"North's greatest cum shots!"

I giggled.

"Peter! Really? Aren't you a little........embarrassed?"

"Shit, no, Dee! God, I'm proud of my work and besides, at my age I think I still look pretty good!"

He was a cocky bastard, and it made me like him even more!

"Well! OK, then. Let's see what you've got!"

I was totally awestruck thinking of the situation I found myself in, and started once more to wonder what Steve was up to and whether he was wondering where I was.

The screen snapped me once more from my thoughts as the scene opened with Peter feeding his amazing cock to a blonde who was struggling to take him in her mouth. I adored seeing him on the TV knowing he was right next to me in person, and I marvelled at the large artery that runs down the middle of the top of his cock. God, I knew his cock in every detail and loved watching the way he was face fucking this blonde.

My hands were between my thighs and I shifted once more and looked at Peter. He was studying my face, watching for my reactions. I smiled at him and turned back to watch the action on screen.

Upstairs Janey had found Steve wand had escorted him away from the other guests at the party.

"Come. I have something special for you."

Leading him by the hand she showed him to a room off the main hallway. Inside the room Steve noticed three large screens which were showing various images around the home. The room was a kind of security bunker, but instead of a desk and phone, there was just a leather three-seater couch and a small bar fridge.

"What is this room for?" he asked, intrigued.

"Let's just say that not only men can be voyeurs, Steve!"

Steve was puzzled.

"You see, I like to watch. You know, I love to watch Pete with other women. It turns me on. I did some research for Pete and I know that you are also a total voyeur, Steve. I figured you might like to join me here and watch the action around the house. Am I right?"

Steve was confused but horny at what Janey had just said.

"Ummmm, well, yeah. But...how did you know that? Who did you talk to?"

Janey smiled, her big boobs sticking out towards Steve as she leaned forwards.

"Your best mate, John, told me he thought you'd be cool and totally love what I had planned.

Before Steve had a chance to respond, the centre screen sprung to life and Steve's eyes popped open as the image of his wife, sitting on a couch next to Peter North watching him deposit a huge load of cum all over the face and hair of a blonde woman was in front of him.

Janey's hand reached for Steve's thigh as her eyes watched the screen where her husband was chatting to me as a second amazing scene of face fucking began......

I watched intently as one the screen Peter face fucked a lovely asian looking girl with amazingly large nipples but small boobs. On the screen a second man came out and I recognised his face but didn't know his name.

"That's Tom, Tom Byron. We've been mates for years. Have you seen him before, Dee?"

I blushed.

"Yes. Many times."

My heart was beating fast and I was watching on screen as Peter took his cock from the woman's mouth and positioned her on her hands and knees. I knew he was going to fuck her and 'Tom' poked his cock towards her face as the two handsome men spit-roasted her right in front of me.

It was an incredble scene and I was mesmerized by the threesome evolving on screen.

Suddenly I was aware of a hand around me, and I looked left to see Peter smiling at me, his arm reting gently on my shoulder like a teenager at the movies with his first girlfriend!

On the sreen the woman started cumming as Peter fucked and fucked with his awesome cock. Tom was now fingering her clit as Peter fucked her through her orgasm and she screamed in pleasure and ecstacy.

I was totally turned on and Peter leaned towards me.

I was happily married, at a party with my husband, but when Peter North leaned in and lightly kissed me on the lips, I couldn't resist. I returned the kiss and my tongue snaked outwards seeking his, my eyes closed as I realised I was kissing the world's most famous male porn star after watching him fuck on screen.

When on screen he pulled his amazing, adorable cock out of the asian woman and sprayed about ten large ropes of cum all over her back I moaned audibly and the kiss became heated, his hand reaching up to find my boobs as I reached a hand forward to find his crutch.

Upstairs, Steve was transfixed. Janey's hand snaked it's way to find his cock, giving it a nice squeeze as she watched him watch me kiss her husband on screen.

I forgot the screen action as things got heated.

Peter was kissing me wildy now, and I wanted this more than anything. I kissed back, my hand finding the incredible cock that I knew so well from my porn movies, but now I wanted to feel it in real life. I knew I was probably the ten thousandth woman to feel it, but I didn't care! The heat in my loins was ruling my brain, controlling my movements, and I rubbed it, felt it and marvelled at it.

We were like teenagers and I loved it.

I stood up in front of him, my confidence catching him off guard I think.

I pulled my top over my head, revealing my boobs, still wearing my leggings and heels and dropping to my knees. Peter stood and I reached up and unzipped his trousers.

"I can't wait to touch it in person!" I said, before reaching in and pulling out the lovely cock I had watched so many times.

"Be my guest, baby!"

I looked up and made eye contact, smiling and licking my lips as I took his already hardening cock in my mouth. I knew thousnads of women had bee here before me, doing what I was about to do, but I didn't care. I was totally fucking horny and started sucking Peter North's cock like there was no tomorrow!

"Whooooaaa, Dee! You aussie babes are cock crazy!!!!"

I loved hearing him say that and I once again looked up to stare in his eyes as I sucked that amazing cock which was by now hard and stiff in my mouth, my tongue lashing that amazing bulbous head and snaking it's way down to lap and lick his balls as I tried my best to deep throat the shaft and head.

As I contuned to suck Peter's cock, he slowly dropped his trousers to the ground and managed to step out of his shoes, undies and trousers without dislodging his gorgeous cock from my hungry mouth.

I pumped and pmuped my mouth and hand on his beautiful cock.

"So, Dee. I gather you like my cock?"

"Hmmm, mmmm," I managed to moan as I sucked the cock, focusing on taking as much of it in my throat as possible, using my tongue as well, with each suck in and out.

I was so fucking horny my right hand was pumping his cock, and my left hand dropped inside my leggings. I was wearing a tiny g-string to highlight my are, and my fingers found my clit.

As I sucked Peter North's cock, my eyes almost popped out of my head when I found my clit. It was huge! I had not felt it this swollen in years, and the arousal made me suck and suck the cock deeper, longer and my tongue was wild on the shaft, tasting the amazing warmth of the most famous cock in the world.

Janey's hand found Steve's erection and she smiled, recognising he has a rather fat cock. Steve's eyes never left the screen, as he watched my hand work it's way into my own leggings searching for my clit.

I continued to suck the wonderful cock and play with myself, until Peter reached down and cupped my head in his hands.

"Baby, you ar a golden cock sucker! But I have something for you. Remember I said I had a special gift for you?"

I wiped the saliva from my lips.

"Yes?"

I assumed that his surprise was making a move on me here in his gym, but clearly he had something else on his mind.

"Stand up, honey. You need to trust me, ok? I want to thank you for doing such an amazing job on the apartment and this is something I believe you have wanted fro a long time. Steve tells me you've always wanted one of these."

I stood up, taking a look at that amazing cock that I have watched spurt massive loads of cum all over women for twenty years. I felt like pinching myself to think that I had just had it in my mouth sucking and tonguing it for all I was worth! I was still in my leggings and heels, my large boobs out and free, wobbling slightly as I stood up and faced Peter.

He leaned forward and kissed me, then reached down into his pants and took something black out of his pocket.

He turned me around, and as I once again watched what was happening on the TV screen, I felt Peter North's hands cupping and fondling my breasts, pinching my nipples lightly as I watched Peter and Tom Byron on the screen double penetrate the asian woman s the threesome was still going on in front of me.

Leaning in to me, his erection pushing against the material of my leggings at my arse cheek, Peter whispered in my ear.

"Look at the screen baby. Like what you see?"

I moaned loudly, heaving my chest to force my boobs into his hands even more than they already were. He squeezed again and then suddenly his hands were gone. I pushed back against his cock, my erotic needs yearning for more stimulation from the porn legend standing behind me.

"All in good time, Dee. All in good time."

Suddenly I felt him push his crutch against my arse cheeks, and I marvelled at the hardness of his adorable cock.

"Trust me, Dee. Trust me."

Steve's cock was straining so hard against his zipper that Janey reached for it and unzipped him, allowing his cock to spring upwards into her hand as he watched me on the screen. As Janey stroked his cock shaft, Peter North reached up and placed a blindfold on me, completely covering my eyes and sending me into a world of darkness.

The only thing I could hear was the noises coming from the three lovers on the screen. I could hear the asian woman squeaing as she was double fucked, Peter's cock in her pussy, the slightly smaller cock owned by Tom BYron pushing in and out of her arse. The two men were grunting and groaning as they double fucked the woman. I strained my neck in an attempt to hear what else was happening.

Suddenly the cock was gone from my arse cheek and so was its owner, Peter North.

I was standing there, and I wasn't sure what was about to happen. The only thing I knew was that I was as horny as I had ever been, and that minutes before, I had been sucking Peter North's cock in his own home as my husband partied upsatairs, presumably wondering where I as and what I was doing.

In the security room Janey dropped to her knees and pulled Steve's trousers off, exposing his cock completely. He looked down at her as she positioned herself between his legs, but his attention was drawn back to the screen as he watched his wife standing there, leggings and heels still on, alone and blindfolded. On the screen Peter North and another man were fucking a cut asian woman as she squealed with the intensity of the fucking she was receiving. Suddenly, a door opened behind his wife, and Peter North re-entered the room.

He was not alone.

Steve saw the second man. He recognised him. It was the man who was also on the screen fucking the asian girl!

"That's Tom Byron, Pete's best friend," said Janey as she took Steve's cock in her hand and started to lick and suck the head.

Steve threw his head back as his cock started to respond to the mouth that was pleasuring it.

Meanwhile in the gym room I was standing there still waiting, my nipples throbbing and my pussy on fire from the sexual tension that had built up inside me.

I knew my nipples were poking out and stiff, and my pussy was very moist. In fact, it was so wet I was certain I could feel a small droplet fall from my pussy onto the material near my inner thigh as I stood there blindfolded.

Suddenly he was behind me again, and I felt the warmth of his breath on my neck.

"Dee. It's time for your special thank-you gift. Are you ready?"

I was totally aroused and nervous as hell. I was standing blindfolded and topless in the home of the world's most famous porn star, wondering what the hell was about to happen.

Once again Steve sprang into my mind, wondering what he was doing, but my thoughts of my husband were indeed shortlived.

Suddenly hands were on my hips, and I felt Peter peel off my leggings and ease them down my long legs, over my heels, helping me out of them but keeping my shoes on as he steadied my balance.

I stepped out of my leggings and felt Peter stand up in front of me now. I could hear noises from the TV but it sounded like a different woman now.

Just as suddenly as Peter's hands had landed on my hips and removed my leggings, I now felt two hands on my boobs, playing with them nicely once more. The feeling was familiar and I knew it was Peter, his warm hands squeezing and fonding, his mouth swapping with his hands, his tongue and teeth licking, sucking and biting my nipples. It was driving me crazy with arousal!

I reached out and held his muscular shoulders as he sucked my nipples. I dropped one hand to his crutch, and found that increduble cock once more. Blindfolded, my mind wandered to what it was going to be like being sprayed with the huge amount of cum I knew would spew forth from Peter North's cock once he was ready to cum. As much as I love to swallow cum, I was desperately wanting to have him stroke his cock and pump his cum all over ne when we had finished whatever we were about to do!

As I leaned my head back and enjoyed the dual feeling of having my tits sucked and fondling a gorgeous cock in my hand, I froze.

A cock, a hard, warm, wonderful cock, pushed itself between my inner thighs from behind, nestling in the folds of my wet pussy.

It was wickedly hot and drove me wild, but I freaked a little, wondering who the hell it was? At first I thought it was Steve, but then, as Peter reached up and removed my blindfold, he whipered in my ear.

"Look on the screen baby!"

I blinked a few times, adjusting to the light after being in the dark for a while.

On the screen I saw that it was indeed Peter North sucking MY tits as a cock rubbed between my pussy lips delightfully. Yes, I was on the screen, along with Peter North and the second man. It turned out not to be Steve, but the guy I had watched double fuck the asian woman earlier. I was now sandwiched between Peter North and Tom Byron and somewhere someone was filming the action!

I no longer cared. My body was on fire and my greatest fantasy was being fulfilled beyond my wildest dreams. Not only was I about to have sex with Peter North, but another major porn star was behind me and I knew that he would also shortly be fucking me. Peter was certainly right when he said he had a special gift for me!

I was in cock lover heaven and all thoughts of my husband were gone, my mind consumed with erotic images and my pussy forcing me to enjoy the sexual skills of the two men working me over together as I had watched them do many times in movies over the years.

Meanwhile, Steve was enjoying watching the action. Janey was now sucking his cock using all the skills being married to a egendary porn star had given her. Just as he thought he was going to cum in her talented mouth, Janey stopped, looking up into Steve's eyes.

"This turns you on, doesn't it, Steve? I can see how much you love watching your wife with Peter and Tom. Have you watched her before?"

Steve momentarly looked down at the stunning woman positioned on her knees, his cock still lewdly pointing at her face, it's slick shaft covered with her saliva.

"Yes. Many, many times. It's.........it's my thing. You know.....the watching."

His eyes returned to the screen as Janey smiled and gave his cock a few strokes in er hand.

"Come!" she said, rising on to her feet and pulling Steve up by his cock.

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,552 Followers