I Gave My Mom a Creampie

Story Info
Unexpected sex between a mother and son.
1k words
4.26
317.9k
182
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dropped by my parent's house the other day. My Dad was away on one of his business trips. My mother seemed out of sorts when I arrived.

"What wrong Mom?"

She explained that my Dad seemed to be away more than he was at home these days. My Mom let slip that she thought he might have a secret lover stashed away. I didn't know what to think. This was all news to me. I didn't know that my parents weren't getting along. I sat down next to my mother and I rubbed her back. I didn't know what to say to her. Mom looked over at me. She leaned into my body and she held me tight.

I could feel my mother's breasts pushing into my chest. I tried to control myself but I felt my dick starting to rise in my pants. I knew I shouldn't be getting these urges but I couldn't help myself. Mom looked into my face and then she kissed me on the lips. We just seemed to lose control. Our mouths opened and our tongues were touching. My hands went to my Mom's chest and I rubbed her big tits. Mom broke away from me and then she stood up.

My mother began stripping out of her clothes. She went down to her bra and panties. Mom unfastened her bra and her big tits came tumbling out. Her nipples had to be the size of a small saucer. They were already hard to my eyes. Mom then pulled down her panties. Her pubic hair was all shaved down to just a small strip above her gash. I knew right then I had to have her. I got up and undressed for my mother. My cock was rock hard and we hadn't even done anything yet.

Mom led me back to the bedroom. She got onto her back and she motioned me to climb above her face. My dick was dangling down and my mother took hold at the root of my prick. She brought her face up and she took me down her throat. No woman had ever taken all my cock like that before. I was becoming delirious, thrusting into my Mom's mouth. I could hear her slurping noises and it got me hard as could be. I eventually pulled away and got in between my Mom's thighs.

I pulled them apart and I moved my dick head into place. I rubbed my mushroom across her slit a few times to get my mother all crazy.

"Please Eddie, I need your cock so badly!"

I didn't waste another second. I shoved my rod all the way into my mother's tummy. God, did she let out this scream as I fed her all eight inches of my prick. There was no build up. I stroked my Mom as fast as I could. My balls were slapping hard against my Mom's ass. My mother brought her legs up high onto my back and then she locked them in place. I stretched my legs out and proceeded to pound my Mom's pussy.

There was so much grunting and love cries as mother and son fucked each other for the first time. I couldn't believe how tight my Mom's pussy was. She had me in this vise like grip as I punished her love tunnel with my cock. I soon lowered my mouth and I found both tits with my lips. I was sucking, licking and finally biting on her erect nipples. I think this pushed my Mom over the edge.

I felt her muscles writhing around my thick shaft. Mom was begging me to give it to her as deep as I could. I pushed in until our pubic mounds were rubbing together. We must have been going at it for forty five minutes or longer. I was trying to hold back but my balls were pinching. I didn't even try to say anything to my Mom about pulling out. My body tensed up and I shot the first wads of cream into my mother's voracious hole. Mom let out this scream as she first felt my hot seed hitting her pussy walls.

Her muscles clenched me tight and I blew even more of my sticky cum into her tummy. It went on like that for close to fifteen minutes. I finally felt that the tank was empty. I rested my dick inside my mother until she managed to calm herself down. Mom's body did shake for the longest time.

"Oh my God Eddie, I haven't been fucked like that in years!"

All I knew was that I needed my Mom's pussy more than once. I planned on having my mother as many times as was possible. I was right about that part. Mom and I talked about what we just did. She told me my father hadn't had sex with her in nearly a year. Mom said she couldn't take it any longer. She had fantasies of her and me doing the deed. She finally acted out on it.

Once we got ourselves under control we had another round of sex. This time my mother mounted me and she slid down onto my pole and rode my cock. I love the idea of reaching up and squeezing my Mom's ripe titties. Mom got loud as I drove my prick deep into her gut and I massaged her melons with the palms of my hands. I think she might have had even more orgasms than the first time we made love. One thing I did find out. My Mom was a cum freak.

She said she loved it when she felt the rush of my love seed shooting into her body. I did manage to squirt more of my love juice into her pussy. Unfortunately, I didn't have all that much to give this time around. I splashed my Mom's tunnel with a small amount of my cum. My father did finally show up from his business trip. Whenever he does leave to travel, you can find me in my mother's hot pussy. Mom keeps telling me she doesn't want me looking for a girlfriend. She wants my cock exclusively for herself.

I don't have any problem with that. I never have to beg my Mom for sex. She loves to suck and fuck and she has an endless need for my cock. That's just the way I like it.