I Gave Up

Story Info
A wife and the co-worker.
3.2k words
2.58
126.2k
18
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Firstly thanks to all those people who cared to read my 1st submission and gave precious feedbacks. Thanks a lot indeed! This story is of course a work of fiction just like my 1st one. Hope you all like it as well.

*

As I washed my face and saw myself in the mirror, I didn't like the image. I am Frank. At forty one I am not at all what I was, say, ten years ago. Not that people remain same as age marches on. But my image had gone a strong change. No I never had looks of a hunk with a great body or something but I wasn't that bad either. But now as I checked myself in the mirror I saw a pale, lean man. I have lost considerable weight. I am 6'1 and I work in an executive position in a firm. My wife, Kate, also works in quite a good position in another firm. She recently turned 38 but no one can say she is more than 32 that's because she has maintained herself. With big boobs, broad tight hips, milky complexion and cheese-smooth skin she is definitely a head turner.

Still we don't have a sex life. The blame should go to me. I have lost my libido quite a bit. That's why even after months when I get some erection it just subsides before I can even put it inside her. Kate loves foreplay. We used to do it so erotically initially. Now everything seems so disappointing. I felt bad about myself and more importantly about Kate. Though she never complained but of course I could understand the thing. Even with a husband at home she couldn't have sex, couldn't release and sometimes the gap was of about seven eight months! Last time I had sex with her was four months ago. I lasted for just a mere one minute. She was disappointed but she knew she couldn't help. Nor could I. From the time we got married, that's fifteen years ago, I thought I would always keep her satisfied in every way possible, even sexually. The kind of erotic aura that Kate reflects demanded that the husband she got should at least fuck her every alternate day, at least. But was I doing that? The answer was disturbing.

As I finished washing my face I came out of the washroom I realized this isn't the moment to think about those things and get depressed because I was in a party. It was a formal party given by the firm in which Kate used to work. They had some recent success and hence the party. I took a drink and started looking for Kate. Though the party was a formal one but spouses were allowed. Thus, my presence had to be there. With time I loathed parties. The fact that lead me to such feelings was Kate. Here I was, a lean man with pale dull looks with a wife who was in all means erotic redefined! Her girth was bigger than me too! She had a heavy set figure, not that she was overweight but she had much more 'presence' than me, if you get what I mean.

As I saw where Kate was sitting, I thought,

"Ya I am lean and pale and all that but still I was lucky to have a wife like Kate."

As I watched her from a distance with all the clouds of thoughts in my mind I decided t o study her again. She was wearing a black business suit with a red shirt. It was well buttoned so that not an inch of her cleavage was visible. Along with the suit she was wearing black skirt. It was till her knees. She was sitting on a distant couch with a drink in her hands. Kate was laughing her heart out. As my eyes went bedside her, there was a man sitting with her who was chattering something continuously making her laugh like mad. Soon my mind flashed back to a conversation which Kate and I had after a party, few months ago...

We were driving back home from that party and were talking.

"Who was the man?" I asked.

"Who?" Kate said, taken aback a bit.

"The man you were talking to all the while in the party?"

"Oh! He is Mic."

"Mic!"

"Ya. Every one calls him Mic."

"But who is he?"

"He is the head of the marketing division."

"But does he often talk to you? I mean all the time?"

"What are you coming to Frank?"

"I mean is he your boss?"

"Yes. But not immediate boss, I am not in his department. But still his position is quite superior in the firm. That way he is my boss, ya."

"Are you jealous?" Kate asked further.

"Me? Why? Do I need to be?"

"No you don't need to be. But he has a very good sense of humor."

"What about his wife?"

"He is divorced, couple of years back."

"Oh! What's his age like?"

"He is fifty seven or something."

"Fifty seven? He has maintained well huh? I thought he is about my age! Now I am really jealous!"

We shared a hearty laugh as we reached home that day. But now...

But now I watched both Mic and Kate were chatting and laughing together. Mic was wearing a blue suit. He had very short hairs. He looked healthy. I turned to take another drink and the moment I turned towards them again I saw that none of them were laughing. In fact they were looking damn serious. What could be the matter? All of a sudden. Did Mic say something that Kate didn't like? I was so much into watching them that I almost forgot that I was in a party. There were other people also in the party. I collided with a man and the drink was all over my suit. He apologized, so did I. I started walking towards the washroom. But when I reached close to the washroom I saw Mic getting up and disappearing in to a corridor. As he disappeared he showed a key to Kate from where he was and hid that same key inside a flower vase. Kate looked at him from where she was and when he disappeared she seemed to look for someone, probably me. I intentionally hid myself in such a manner so I could see her from where I was but it would be hard for her to find me. I just somehow had an eerie feeling about the whole thing and I desperately wanted to go to the core of the matter. After couple of minutes Kate stood up slowly and walked up to the flower vase. As she was walking she was looking all around the hall as if she didn't want anybody to know what her real intentions were. "But why?" I thought and slowly started following her.

Kate stopped for a while in front of the flower vase and looked all around. As she scanned the hall I turned my back to her. After few seconds I slowly turned towards her. I saw Kate picking up the keys from the flower vase and then she disappeared into the same corridor as Mic did few minutes ago. The look on her face told it all. She was nervous. As if she was about to do something that she never ever had tried to attempt before. Few things came to my mind but I brushed them aside even before they could try to coax me to accept them. The thoughts were hazy and I wanted them to remain that way. I had a feeling that if those thoughts became clear, then may be my life will become hazy. Never the less it was just a feeling and with that feeling I walked towards the corridor. From a distance I watched Kate inserting the key and opening one of the many doors that were present in the corridor. She stepped inside, the door closed and I could see no more. I ran towards that door but it was closed, may be locked from inside. When I was sure there was no other way for me to see what was happening inside, I sketched a plan.

I immediately ran towards the hall stopped a boy who was serving drinks and asked him,

"Hey I have left something on to that room over there, the keys are also inside and the door isn't opening either."

"Let me try it from the hind window sir. That's open I believe."

"Oh yes the hind window! Thanks, I will do that myself."

"You sure?"

"Ya its ok don't worry. Where is the window?"

"That side."

He showed me the direction. Luckily the hind window was open. I looked inside. The room was lit and standing in the middle of it were Mic and Kate, Mic being naked. Stark naked. I couldn't believe it. Mic was standing completely naked in front of my wife. He slowly pulled the hair pin from her head and her neatly done bun got released. Her hairs fell down. It was till her shoulders and a bit more. Some of her hairs were covering her face also.

"I don't why did I accept your proposal?" Kate said, almost in a sexy whisper.

"I know why you are her Kate. You need satisfaction. Even I want satisfaction. From the last two years I never had sex with anyone. I know how sex starved you are, same is true for me also Kate." Saying so Mic removed the hairs from her face and kissed her on her lips. She Kate also responded. Slowly the kiss which looked very lazy to begin with became a very urgent one. Both were thrusting their tongues inside one another and exploring like never before.

Standing beside the window and witnessing the scene inside never did I want to stop them. Mic wasn't a swine. He was a respected man working in a superior position. Moreover he didn't seduce her. Now it was clear to me as to what could have happened in the hall...

...I want to have you...now...I am going to the room...I will be there...ready for you...the keys will be there inside the vase...if you think you also wana have me...do come...Mic might have said and Kate followed.

Mic slowly unbuttoned her buttons, one...two...three...and the suit was off her...on to the floor...

It seemed Kate was blushing. I was the only man she had ever had sex with. Now in front of Mic she was feeling shy. Mic realized that too and just to shed her shyness he took both her hands and placed it on his naked butt. His butt was a real pumpkin butt! It looked very chubby, was shaved and was so full! Unlike mine of course. Kate pressed her hands on his butt. She squeezed them at first then started caressing them and feeling its fullness. Then she started moving her hands upwards till she reached his neck and rested her hands round his neck. By now Mic had unbuttoned her red shirt as well and with Kate's help took it out. She was wearing a black bra underneath and it was prominent how nervous she was as with every breath of hers her boobs were expanding in a slow skeptic manner. Mic unhooked her skirt, unzipped it and it fell down on the floor. Her sexy black panty was exposed.

Mic unhooked her bra and threw it on the floor. He caught hold of her panty and tugged it down to the floor. She came out of it. She was naked. My wife Kate was naked in front of Mic. They both were naked in front of each other. They made such a voluptuous nude couple! Out of a preliminary embarrassment Kate ran towards the wall and stood there facing the wall. Mic slowly walked towards her. He was giving his penis slow jerks. His penis was longer thicker than mine, no doubt about that. The thing I couldn't believe was at this age how he had maintained himself as such! As he reached near Kate he stopped jerking his penis and started kissing Kate's nude back. He was rolling his tongue on the smooth butter skin of Kate. He was making a soft erotic moan as he was rolling his tongue. It was to arouse Kate more. I knew Kate loved foreplay. As Mic started to go down he softly started touching her upper back.

He reached her butt. This time Mic took his tongue put a little started licking Kate's butt cheeks like a little puppy. He kept licking her butt cheeks for half a minute. Then he got up and turned her. The moment Kate turned I could tell looking at her face how much she was turn on by the licking game of Mic. Immediately she began to kiss his chest. The chest wasn't shaved but then Kate loved chest with hairs. Not much just enough to make her realize that she was kissing a man. She kept kissing his chest till she was tired. Kate was facing Mic now. Mic took few back steps and started gaping at Kate from top to bottom. He kept jerking slowly meanwhile. When Kate couldn't take it any longer she pushed him to the bed and she herself jumped on top of him.

Kate adjusted her legs round Mic's hips and taking his hands and placing them on her bouncing boobs started riding him. Mic was alternating his movements. For sometime he was cupping and squeezing her boobs, stroking her erect nipples and for sometime he caressed her butt. After few minutes she collapsed on his chest.

"Oh Mic...its eternity since I have had such a strong dick to ride!" She said.

"She is right." I thought.

Mic turned her over and started kissing her all over her face.

"Yes I know darling that's why I had asked you to have me. Now don't think bout the past. This is your present, I am your present, enjoy me baby enjoy me."

"Ya Mic ya put in there I am burning now put it in."

Mic guided his penis inside her furnace with his hands. He started pumping her slowly.

After couple of minutes of slow thrusts Mic increased his speed. Now they were in a fast rhythm. Mic thrusting downwards and Kate thrusting back upwards.

"Ohhh..." Both of them moaned together. They stopped after that. Mic whispered something in Kate's ears and she sat up, smiling. An evil erotic smile! Mic sat on his knees. I realized they were about to do it the doggie way! Kate sat on all her fours and Mic was behind her.

"Your hole is too tight for my Mr. Thick!" He started wetting Kate's anus with his tongue with hungry licks of his.

"Oh Mic you are making me feel my anus for the first time ohh dear slowly pleassseee." Kate moaned. Mic kept licking her asshole. When he had salivated it enough he inserted his penis. His hands were resting on her broad hips. The thrusts started again. The scene was one of the sexiest I have ever seen in my life. Mic was shorter than me in height. But in lovemaking skill he was master it seemed. He was screwing Kate so erotically. They were looking such a complete sex couple. Mic took out his penis from Kate's anus and directed to towards her pussy from behind. The thrusts continued.

"What if he was her husband?" I thought. Kate would have enjoyed having sex always. She would have been made to feel all her precious possessions. She would never had to keep that fire within her alive, Mic would have extinguished it every night so that the next morning a fresh fire could be initiated.

Mic's butt muscles were sweating now. All of a sudden he pulled Kate up. He kept pumping as Kate tried to cup his butt but all she could do was put her hands on his thighs. Mic cupped her boobs. Kate turned her neck and looked at him and they kissed, as wildly as they could. Mic was pumping violently and after few seconds gave five slow full thrusts and then stopped. He pulled out his penis covered with all sorts of juices and on its tip was his own creamy cum. Both of them collapsed on the bed.

"Oh Mic you really made me leak all my juices. I wanted to have it like this from so many years now. Thanks!"

They cuddled on the bed like true lovers and were talking.

"The feeling is mutual baby."

They looked at each other. Mic got on top of her, put her legs on his shoulders and started furiously pumping her.

"Don't cum please Mic I will get sticky Mic...gotta go home also...don't cum...don't..."

This time he lasted for couple of minutes and came. But he didn't come inside Kate. He pulled out in time with moan. They lay on that position, still. None of them moved.

"I have a fantasy...you can say a fetish...I haven't told this to Frank also." Kate said in a tired tone.

"What is it baby? You wana suck my dick, is that it?" Mic asked.

"No I can't do that now I would become sticky for sure. But it isn't about cock sucking."

"Then what?"

"I wana lick your butt. I always wanted to lick a male butt."

"Oh, here you are." Mic rolled over the bed exposing his butt to Kate. Kate pushed out her tongue and started licking his butt cheeks. She was kissing at times and at times just licking. When she was kissing she was doing it with all her saliva. She was applying all her saliva on his butt. Mic kept moaning. With both her hands she was slowly massaging Mic's butt.

"Wish Frank had this butt!" She sighed and continued her erotic act. It was over after about twenty minutes.

She looked at her watch.

"Oh it's high time. I gotta leave. Frank must be looking for me."

Kate got up. As she was wearing her panty Mic turned around and said,

"Next when?"

"I don't know, may be after office tomorrow." She dressed and got out. Mic was lying in that position, exhausted.

When I reached the hall I saw Kate talking with other colleagues of hers. I went up to her.

"Where were you dear? You look tired?"

"I was here only, why? Where were you by the way?"

"What happened to your hairs? They weren't loose when we came here?"

She was caught off guard. She mumbled an explanation but I didn't care to hear it.

Soon Mic was there in the hall too.

While driving home I realized I never had seen Kate so satisfied. Never for a moment while she was getting fucked by her senior did I think I should stop her from doing it. Kate was doing it because she wanted to. As a husband I couldn't give her the satisfaction she deserved and when someone else is giving it to her, that too with her consent then why I should unnecessarily strain our relationship. After all she has her desires and when I couldn't fulfill those then some one else should do it. Finally, I gave up to the thought. Never the less when she was having sex with Mic they looked more kind of made for each other, physically I mean, than when I do it wit her. We reached home and everything became past.