I Get Off

Story Info
Tara's neighbor acts on her constant window teasing.
5.6k words
4.58
44.4k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This idea came to me whilst listening to a song of the same name. However, I have twisted it to fit my own needs. Also, a fellow author, Bdubnaughty, sort of pushed this idea forward for me. So, thank you for the support. This may or may not be a long standing fantasy of mine (wink wink). It's a short, fun story but I do have plans to write more for it because, again, I like stories like this. Plus, it will tie in with my others as well. Enjoy.

-E

*****

Tara fell face first into her large bed.

She exhaled heavily and rolled over, staring up at her ceiling. Was this job really worth it? Was being a pediatric nurse her true dream? Yeah, if you count taking care of snot nosed brats and dealing with stupid young mothers who didn't believe in vaccinations then sure, it was a dream to be had.

Four years of college only to end up coming home with vomit and some blood from a little twit who couldn't handle a damn needle while being on her feet for ten hours. She hated kids. Just despised them. Never wanted to have any of her own and yet all of her friends had kids or at least were pregnant and barefoot. No thank you. Pregnancy freaked her the fuck out. She wanted to adopt.

That was her preference. Being halfway to fifty and single, it sure as hell was looking like she'd need adoption if she were to not die alone. Her ex didn't want to abide by her wishes and would constantly tear down her dreams and wants, telling her how stupid she was for even thinking that way. Sometimes he would hide her birth control pills so she couldn't take them. Like he wanted her stuck with him for forever. He didn't support her idea of adopting a baby, kid, teen, whatever.

Well, she couldn't help it; she wanted to provide a loving home for someone who had lost everything. Like when she adopted her cat last summer, after he'd been abused by a previous owner.

Mr. Lebowski lounged on the end of her bed, paws splayed outward, tail swishing slowly back and forth. His cute face peered at her over her crumpled purple comfortable, whiskers twitching with his nose. He was a handsome little guy, about three, and he was massive. A Maine Coon, primarily gray and white with some golden patches, he looked like a tiny white tiger. She found him after she dumped her ex at the local animal shelter, ran by the sweetest and hot girl with dark hair and bright gray eyes.

It had been almost a year since she'd last had sex. And it was with him. The scumbag who'd hit her and talked poorly down to her. He'd only struck her once and she was out, done with his bullshit, done with the lies and verbal abuse, done with the pettiness. But the one thing she missed about him most was the sex. God, it was amazing. He may have been psychotic and controlling even but he was a saint in the bed. Well, as far as she knew because he was her second, having lost her virginity in the bed of a pickup the night of her senior prom.

She hadn't dated much in college and met him the start of her junior year. He was sweet and handsome with ear-length black hair and light brown eyes. Then, once he hooked her after six months of dragging her along with promises of "eventually dating" and a "future" he became something else entirely different. A monster almost, dictating what she wore and who she went out with. Well, after two years of that, she gave him the boot when he got the balls to slap her during an intense fight.

Fuck that.

She did the most reasonable thing any girl would do: she left him a note with the drawing of a middle finger along with the words "fuck you" written in red. She left it on the pillow next to him while he slept, grabbed her bags, and headed out the door to a friend's.

"Goodbye, to you," she murmured. Had it not been for that wake up call, she probably would have never graduated being he promised her she wouldn't need school or work. Of course that was a big, fat lie. His paychecks sucked and he rarely paid for dinner. So, she stayed in school and kept her part time job just to play it safe. Thankfully, it all worked out in the end.

She glanced at her watch. It was almost eight and she was exhausted, happy though that she was off for the weekend. But, the thoughts of her ex had feelings stirring within her, ones that had her desire skyrocketing. She was incredibly horny and wanted to have sex to just have it regardless if she got off or not.

Sighing, she stood and crossed over to her bedroom window, the one that faced an apartment building across the small street and opened her blue curtains. Her window was adequately sized, floor to ceiling, while the one in the other apartment had a huge bay window leading into a studio apartment. That window was tinted slightly but she could still see the faint light of a lamp illuminating the massive bed with black sheets. It was in front of a wall that didn't run the entire length of the apartment but instead cut off at the ends in that modern way.

And on the bed was a man reading a book.

Smirking, she knew he was pretending to read that book. To her, he seemed innocent, eyes glancing down at the pages while she could tell he watched her in the shadows. She stood in front of her window for a minute, acting as if she was looking out onto the street and started to pull her top off, throwing it to the side and rubbing her breasts.

She didn't have overly large breasts, a mid-C, if that but they were perky and stood out from her chest like two proud melons. She admired them, her blue eyes looking down at the pert things. She took off her shirt and stretched her arms high above her head forcing her tits outward even more from her sternum. She was clad in only her green scrub bottoms that sat low on her flat stomach. She eventually peeled them off, being left in a pink thong.

She faced away from the window and bent at the waist to retrieve the mess and throw it into her hamper, making sure her rear end faced the window. Turning back around, she noticed the man had moved closer to the window and was practically panting, bulge evident in his silk bottoms. She pretended not to notice his binoculars and just kept going about doing what she normally did when she knew he watched her. He was shirtless, muscles gleaming in the low light but he was also older too. She wasn't sure because they had never met but he did sport salt and pepper hair. More on the salt side.

Feigning innocence, she slipped out of her thong and sat on the edge of her bed, the side that faced him.

Now, this may seem strange but ever since she moved into this apartment, she noticed the man across the way would watch her at night. And this turned her on a lot. Like it shouldn't because it was creepy but she couldn't resist the urge to give him a show. The first night she noticed him watching, he pretended he wasn't but she only smiled and closed the curtains, knowing he didn't know. And how she knew he didn't know was because she never once showed the knowledge nor did she call the cops or speak to him. Plus, before she got to the good parts, she'd close the curtains.

So, she typically would act like she didn't notice him watching her until her but tonight, tonight she didn't care.

She trailed her fingers over her tummy down to the trimmed patch between her thighs. She was soaked as she slipped a digit into her cunt, feeling it expand from the intrusion. She did have toys but she didn't like using them. She preferred the real thing. Spreading her knees apart, she rubbed harder and faster at her clit, throwing her head back, she cried out at the ecstasy. She rocked into her own hand, moaning and nearly screaming. She slid her eyes to her window and saw a figure close to his own window, breath fogging up the glass as he watched. Squeezing her eyes shut, she pretended she didn't see him and smiled, knowing she was caught.

Some nights, he would stand by his window, hand down his pants as he either watched her strip or masturbate. It turned her on incredibly and she couldn't help herself. Plus, it's not like they would act on this fucked up fantasy and relationship. But then again, she never allowed him to watch her this long so possibly, she wanted it more than anything. She shrugged and continued.

She was so close. The idea of a man watching her fuck herself constantly really turned her on to the point where she couldn't stand it. She needed something else to help her out. Then, an idea struck her as she withdrew her fingers.

There was a bar at the end of the street.

Tonight, she would get drunk, let loose, and possibly bring someone home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour and an outfit change later, obviously dressing for the man's pleasure in short shorts and a black tank, she entered the pub.

It was packed with college boys and couples.

She sat alone at the bar, chatting with the cute bartender who kept an eye on her. Being of average build but with nice breasts and an ass, she really didn't draw much attention. She had bleached her hair platinum to make her eyes pop but that only made her look younger. She sighed and tossed back a shot of tequila.

Another. And another. And another. Until the floor was wobbly and her nerves were numb.

She stood and chanced the dancefloor, somehow ending up grinding against a tall, muscular guy and his shorter friend. Both equally hot in that playboy/ prep boy sort of way, they were amazing dancers. And you know what they say about men who can dance.

They each shared turns with her, hands on her waist or in her hair. One even sucked the side of her neck. She moaned and leaned into them, feeling their erections through their rough jeans. Not too big but enough to get her going tonight. She ground her pelvis into one while her rump bounced against another's. She even made out with the taller guy while the shorter one watched and ran his hands over her.

This will be fun.

Eventually, they all stumbled to the bar and the guys bought her some more drinks. She was still understanding and capable but the alcohol only helped with her rash decisions.

"Let's get out of here," the big one said. She had forgotten his name already.

"Where to?" The shorter one said. She had forgotten his name as well.

The most wonderful thought entered her mind and she piped up. "My place is up the street."

The guys agreed and escorted her out. They talked along the way to her place before the taller one pushed her against the door and began palming her over her tank. Tall guy pulled back before he started kissing at her neck while the shorter guy slipped his tongue into her mouth. She moaned at the both of them and reached around for the knob to her apartment.

Once inside, they barely made it to her bedroom without pausing to strip first and then climb onto her small bed. Naked and ready, she allowed them to do whatever they wanted.

The shorter one licked his way down her body while the taller one ravaged her mouth with his. Being drunk, she barely noticed their bodies of lean muscle. She just needed them in her. She felt around for one their cocks and met the shorter one's who was about average, nothing to call home about, and she decided to slip it between her lips.

Getting on her hands and knees, she faced the shorter one while the other guy just ran his hands over her body, down the length of her hips to play with her clit. Getting her ready.

Not one for blowjobs much, she just did a half ass job of licking and fondling him until she heard the sound of foil unwrapping. Then, the taller one was pressing into her completely, a little smaller than the other guy but still thick. She hadn't had sex in a while so, it was a little tight. He impaled her rather roughly, no warning at all and she had never used a condom before so it hurt.

She moaned as he pounded into her, his naked thighs slapping against her bare ass. She sucked harder on the shorter one's cock, pulling at the base with a hand while another hand played with her breasts. The head of his cock grazed across her teeth, her tongue reaching to lap up the engorged member. All three moaned at the same time when the two guys switched. Another condom being opened and another cock in her mouth. God, she was having one hell of a time.

Sure, she didn't remember their names nor did she care. She just needed to let loose and live for the night. Speaking of, her eyes cut to her open curtains but she didn't look past the window, to the other side. She smirked, knowing he was watching her being fucked by two random guys.

Just as she was beginning to enjoy it and she was about to come, the taller one stepped back while the shorter one moved under her so she could straddle him. A cock entered her mouth again, nearly reaching the back of her tongue, and she rode the shorter guy while he gripped her hips, pumping his hips up rapidly. She moaned and ground herself into him, the cock in her mouth muffling her sounds. Almost there...

Her orgasm was right around the corner, itching to be released as she prepared herself for-

Then, there was a twitch at the organ and she felt hot liquid hit the back of her throat. She swallowed, not really enjoying it while a grunt sounded from beneath her. She sighed as she realized both guys had come and she was left feeling...nothing. Unsatisfied, she moved away from the men who decided that was their que to leave.

"See ya later," one said before they both donned their clothes and were out the door.

She only rolled her eyes, not even bothering to catch their numbers. Besides, it's not like they'd asked or even offered. She was lucky they had used protection; she didn't feel like catching a problem from a one night stand. Although, it wasn't a one night stand, more like a hook-up. Oh well, she had her fun. And now, it was time to get some rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Four weeks had passed after her little hook-up.

She visited the bar regularly but the guys there didn't even give her a second glance. It wasn't like she had caught feelings; maybe she wanted some more fun but they got what they wanted. Plus, she wasn't really looking for any more fun. She kind of felt used to be honest and that, she didn't like.

It was a Saturday evening and she was feeling bored. So, she poured herself a glass of wine and dressed down to a pair of workout leggings and a white muscle tank. She had ordered some Chinese takeout and was sitting down to watch a movie when there was a knock on her door. Cocking a brow, she crossed over to it.

An unfamiliar face gazed at her through the peephole and she cracked her door open. "Yes?"

He was handsome, older with slightly graying brown hair, and tall. He stood behind the door, wicked grin on his face. He was clad in a button down black dress shirt and a pair of designer jeans. "Is that how you greet a neighbor?"

Making a confused look she only shrugged. "Sure, especially if I don't know them."

"Here," he handed her a bouquet of mixed spring flowers. "Thought it would look nice. In your bedroom," he winked.

"Uh, okay," she took them and set them down on the little catch-all table near the door. "Do I know you?"

Flashing a panty-dropping smile with dimples and all, he only shrugged. "No but I'm sure you would give me the chance, Miss...?"

"Tara," she whispered, curious if this was the guy who watched her every night. Thrilled yet slightly freaked out, she opened up her door even more to allow him entrance. Her nipples tightened unexpectedly as a shiver of pleasure shot through her, reigniting her once latent aroused state. "And you would be?" She asked him as he walked past her, giving her an all-out view of his backside. She admired it and his scent; woodsy yet clean. She fought the urge to moan and instead, crossed her eyes in that feel good expression.

"Nikolas," he purred. A slight western European accent tinged his words as well as his looks with a fierce nose and kissable lips. His brown eyes were the color of chestnuts, light and absolutely mesmerizing.

Mr. Lebowski ran his head up along the pants of Nikolas, showing immediate affection to the stranger. He never did that.

"Nikolas," she repeated, having liked the name. She watched him as he crossed over to her living room windows that spanned almost the entirety of the wall. He looked out of the middle one and hummed while he did so. "Can I help you with something?" She asked while he continued his perusing of her den.

He shook his head before coming to stop abruptly in front of her. "No but there is one thing." An evil grin slid across his lips instantly drawing her eyes to them. For some strange reason, she became mesmerized by him, almost like she was in a trance. What sort of damage could those lips do? She bet they were great at making her tangle her fingers through his hair, forcing her teeth to clamp down a violent scream as he went down on her. Maybe his lips could cause her to break a nail as she clawed his back while his tongue explored her mouth, delving deep to the back of her throat. Or maybe she wanted to see them turned up at the corners as she kneeled before him, taking his meaty cock into her mouth, knowing he approved of her blowjob skills.

Shaking her head to clear her wayward thoughts, she raised a brow. "Which is?" She was basically playing with fire here. A stranger, most likely the dude from across the way who spied on her just about every night, was standing here in front of her. And holy hell. He wasn't creepy looking with huge glasses riding down his nose nor with greasy hair and a sleazy grin. No, he had that devil may care way about him, the sort where you just said "fuck it" and went for whatever deviant action that pleased him.

He took a step forward, forcing her to take a step back as he invaded het little space bubble. Then, another step and another until her back was to the wall near her door and his nose was in her hair. He was just a few inches taller than she, shorter than what she preferred but she could deal. Wait, she didn't even know him! He bent low to nuzzle her ear, lips skimming the outer shell where they brushed against the cartilage hoop at the very top. "I saw you the other night. With those two boys," he whispered rather harshly. On her stomach, she felt something hard. For some reason, his breath traveling down her neck had her eyes rolling to the back of her head and had her body strung taut with need. Her black thong instantly became soaked.

"S-so?" She stammered out, her voice small.

He chuckled, a mischievous snicker matching that of a psychotic criminal, the ones who sweetened you up before taking you up only to lock you up in their basement. She shivered at the thought of possibly becoming his slave. "I saw how unsatisfied you were, how they just fucked you and left." He emphasized the word "fucked" as he swept a hand across the crevice of her thighs. She inhaled a shaky breath. "You needed to come but they didn't let you, did they, love?" The way he said the endearment had her practically panting. It was like he hissed the word with disdain but knew it all too well. She whimpered when his fingers crept up to the waistband of her leggings.

"Wait," she gripped his wrist. "I don't know-."

"Oh, you do, my dear. You've teased me for nearly a year now, stripping in front of your window so I could watch you. You knew I watched, didn't you? You purposely flashed me, knowing I would jerk off the moment you did. You loved it and so did I." His voice had almost taken on a sinister vibe and she was incredibly turned on by it. "You wanted me to watch you fuck those two guys, knowing I would grow jealous. You want this, don't you?" His velvet voice breathed in her ear.

Mutely, she nodded and gasped when his warm fingers slipped beneath her bottoms to tangle with barely there brown curls. She moaned and rolled her eyes once again when his thumb flicked over her engorged clit. Flinching, she tried to pull away but he had a hand on her shoulder, pinning her to the wall. Granted, she wanted this. She created this by giving him a little show, each a bit more as she became braver knowing they would never do anything about it. Until now. One finger dipped inside of her passage, massaging so slowly and smooth she thought she would cry from the tenderness. In her ear, he breathed hard, his tongue sweeping out to lick the tunnel.

12