I Get Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can make you scream. I want you to scream my name while I fuck you relentlessly. I can make you come like no other and that is not just a promise," he pulled back to stare deeply into her eyes. "It's a threat," he growled before his lips clamped down onto hers. Another gasp had his tongue shoving into her mouth, forcing her lips to part unexpectedly.

She moaned and squeezed his wrist, nails digging into his soft skin. He inserted a second finger until he was knuckle deep in her cunt, curving his fingers up, making her knees go weak. His thumb toyed with her clit. She wanted to come so badly but he wouldn't let her and she knew that. Just then, a loud knock caused her to jump back, ripping his violent lips from hers. He groaned in protest. "My takeout!" She had totally forgotten about it. "Wait," she turned her face away before he could take her mouth again. "I'd like to get that." The person knocked again, this time a little more annoyed.

Grinning salaciously, he twisted her body, his hand still down her leggings and opened the door, with him behind her, fingers exploring her folds. He was out of sight and she knew she probably looked strange given her ass was perched straight behind the wall adjacent to the door, her torso curved around the corner.

"Twenty-four ninety," the little Chinese man said with broken English.

She bit her lip and shook her head. "Sorry, I don't have any cash on me at the moment but I can-."

Something cold and plastic-like slid across her lower back. She reached behind her to grab it and felt the telltale signs of a credit card. She gave it to the delivery man not missing the full name on the card: Nikolas A. Vestrov. That name struck a bell. As if he knew she was being nosy, Nikolas's fingers thrust hard into her and she nearly fell forward. She slammed a hand against the edge of the threshold, waiting for the old man to figure out the stupid contraption with the whole square thing and bullshit.

Meanwhile, Nikolas massaged her clit and ran his erection up her crack, enjoying this all too much. She sighed when he released her, thankful for the momentary break.

"Thank you," she muttered to the delivery man after signing the check and tipping him graciously. She chuckled at that.

Closing the door, food in hand, she faced Nikolas who had this dangerous gleam in his eye as if he wanted to eat her alive. His eyes were shaded beneath his brow and a wicked grin played along his lips. In her mind, Tara thought, 'Oh shit. This will be bad,' but, in all reality, it could be really amazing. He snarled, taking a lethal step towards her in a predator-like fashion. She was the prey, caught in his deadly gaze, unable to move, paralyzed by both fear and astonishment. He stalked towards her and she held the bag of food in front of her, almost like a plea for protection.

He grabbed the wrist holding the food and flicked it to the side, forcing her to release the contents. Luckily, it didn't spill and stain her carpet but the cat did take that opportunity to sniff around it. He then slammed her against the door and attacked her mouth once again, using his jaw to practically unhinge hers. "Dirty little fuck," he ground out. He shoved her leggings to the floor, taking her undies with them before finding her nipples and twisting them rather roughly. She cried out in pain but knew deep down, her twisted side enjoyed this.

Throwing her shirt onto the floor next to the bag of food, he pressed further into, making sure she felt his erection. The next thing she knew, his pants unzipped and he impaled her on him.

She gasped at his adequate size and threw her head back. "You owe me," he growled in her ear. "You want me to fuck you, don't you?" He didn't move. He just stood there, cock in her cunt while she came down from a dizzy spell and adjusted to him. He was by far the largest since her ex.

What could she say? Of course she wanted this but... was this weird she was allowing a complete stranger to fuck her? Well, if you don't count those two guys a few weeks ago, then maybe Tara wasn't completely normal. Plus, she's the one who teased him relentlessly. For months on end with her constant undressing on purpose in front of her window and sometimes the shows of masturbation when she touched herself late at night with a lamp on. Of fucking course she wanted him! Otherwise, why would she do the things she had done? "Y-yes," she stammered and sucked in a breath when he began pounding into her.

Little gasps echoed into his ear as each movement drove her further into her door. The thrusts also brought her on the brink of orgasm, one just right there but it wouldn't happen. She clutched at his back, ran her fingers roughly through his hair as he pumped furiously, his cock creating tiny waves of pleasure that ran from her toes all the up to her ears. Wet sounds resounded throughout her living room as he grunted, violently lifting her up so her legs could wrap about his waist. He used her back to push from the door and twirl them around so he could guide them to her bedroom, bodies still intertwined. Her orgasm was on the brink, just about there when he decided to move the duo. Goddamn it.

She didn't realize just how horny she had been until he impaled her and she was so close.

Once in her room, he threw her onto the bed, falling on top of her, still connected at the hips. "Nikolas," she moaned when he picked up speed, tip of his cock grazing the upper wall of her cunt. She dug her heels into the backs of his thighs and his mouth descended onto hers, tongue entering and exiting her mouth at the same momentum of his hips. "Please." God this was pure torture. Her orgasm was literally right there. Just as soon as she was near, he would slow his pace or pause. Speaking of, he almost completely withdrew his cock and sneered down at her.

"Please what? Say it," he ordered.

"Fuck me. Let me come," she begged. Is that what he wanted? Her to beg him?

"If I do, will you promise no more teasing and I can fuck you any time I want?" He slowly pushed back in, so painfully slow she almost groaned in frustration.

She nodded vehemently. "Yes!" Anything to get this orgasm coming.

He slammed into her all the way up to the hilt. She screamed and pressed her head into her mattress and gasped for air, unable to breathe from the intense pleasure that soared through her entire being. It was unlike anything she'd ever felt before even from her ex's amazing sexual nights. This was by far the best she's ever had and would definitely allow him back over.

All of a sudden, she was being picked up again and moving farther onto her bed as he turned her over so he could kneel behind her on the mattress. She was on her knees as well and he pierced her from behind, white-hot desire searing her from the inside out. Her rear bounced against lower abdomen as he fucked her, his thighs slapping hers. He had one arm wrapped around her waist, the other fondling her breasts, keeping her to him. He drove into her, his cock unbelievably hard and thick and she was on the brink again, the need for release right there.

He growled in her ear and used one hand to coerce her face towards his so he could kiss her roughly. She embedded her nails in his forearms and cried out. Heat rose up from her middle, something undeniably pleasurable and her body finally found her release, clamping down so hard around his cock, she felt she would rip him off. She pulled back and moaned, her face towards her ceiling, cords in her neck straining to break free as the most intense and powerful orgasm overtook her small body.

She exhaled harshly through her nose, unable to gulp in a breath, as Nikolas continued on behind her, using his lips to lap up her lobe and the back of her neck. She quivered, her body still shaking from the waves of her orgasm, legs trembling and she gripped Nikolas's wrist so tightly, he groaned in her ear.

Then, she felt his rhythm stutter and he halted, pressing her body harder into his as hot liquid spurted in her. He was so deep, she was sure she felt his come land on her womb. Thankfully, she was on the pill. Which, she was positive he knew that because he took one every night before bed.

He sighed, blowing her matted hair about her face. Sweat trickled down her neck and body, mingling with their bodily fluids. With the two shuddering, their massive orgasms wracking their bodies, they collapsed onto her bed while he still held her to him. He kissed her cheek and temple before kissing her passionately on the lips, saliva and tongue mixing. She swallowed him up, a tear running down her face.

He licked it away. "Don't cry."

She sniffed and smiled, embarrassed at the fact that she always tears up after a wonderful sex session and orgasm. "It's not that. I always get emotional after an amazing orgasm. Thank you," she whispered and kissed the edge of his lips.

He was still in her, semi-erect as he softened until he finally slipped out of her. He was still clad in his clothes and she wondered if he was going to leave now. Why did that bother her, though? "Oh, there will be more," he promised. "Now, sleep," he commanded.

Unused to having someone dominant like he was, she wanted to protest but her body was just so drained from their fucking that she obliged and drifted off into a deep slumber. She dreamt of brown eyes watching her every move.

Tara pried her eyes open, sunlight filtering in through her window.

She stretched, feeling sore in a few places and reached across the bed. He wasn't there. Her heart feel but her hand did brush against something. Naked and wrapped up in her sheets, she took the note and sat up, a large smile playing on her lips. She could detect the threat within his words and knew he meant business. He had written, in beautiful script, on the back of a business card with his number on front:

"My dear. Leave your blinds open and your door unlocked. Soon."

-N

12