I Get Some Sort Of 'Reward'

Story Info
Domme wife gets a little bit of her own treatment.
615 words
2.91
31.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After having been dominated exclusively by my beautiful, sexy wife, Betsy, our entire relationship of 30 years, I had a perfect life. I love it when she'd dominate and humiliate me. But at times, the recent activities of her friends abusing me had become too much.

Add to that, that our three teenage daughters knew of my tiny genitals, and that I was being dominated by loads of my wife's lady friends, bothered us both.

Our eldest, Wendy, who is now 18 and off, and at her first year of college out of town. Earlier this year, her friends used to tease me, with no mercy, for my "shortcomings". Getting teased by a bunch of Wendy's teenage girlfriends really bothered me.

Well, something changed recently, when one of our neighbors, Deborah, spotted the stories of our activities and my tiny genitals on www.literotica.com. She's a beautiful, sexy brunette about 5'5" with an absolutely great figure and face. She's in her early thirties and keeps herself in great shape with regular trips to a local health club.

She and her family have always been friends, as long as we've been neighbors. On occasion, I'd give her a longing look, but being so much in love with Betsy, I never thought of cheating. And I never got any impression she was interested in me romantically.

Well. Late last night, while we were all asleep, she sneaked into our house and locked our two younger daughters in their rooms, and then entered our bedroom. Betsy and I had engaged in passionate love making earlier, so we were exhausted, nude and sleeping above the sheets.

After entering our room, she knocked us both out with some sort of drug. She then proceeded to handcuff Betsy's hands behind her back, and position her in a chair along side the bed and then striped and joined me in bed.

She had a rather sharp knife positioned at my genitals, threatening me with castration, if I didn't make love to her. At about this time, Betsy came to, and tried so hard to intervene, but couldn't. I always get so horny being dominated by attractive ladies, and the fact that she is so very attractive and had me in a position I actually enjoyed, I immediately began to "raise" to the occasion.

We made passionate love for about three hours right there in front of Betsy. This was something that bothered me, as I do not like the thought of cheating on Betsy. Let alone making love to another woman, right there in front of her.

Deborah ended the whole thing by telling Betsy I never deserved any of the severe punishment and humiliation she had me undergo at the hands of her friends and the college coeds over the past year plus.

After a deeply passionate kiss, with her tongue down my throat, Deborah grabbed her clothes, and went home.

I released Betsy from her bounds, and went to check on our daughters to see they were ok.

Finally, at 4AM, back in our bedroom, Betsy and I made love again, and fell asleep in each other's arms. When we awoke at almost 9AM, it felt like it had been a dream. Betsy admitted she hated, like me, that I had made love to another woman, but agreed that I deserved some sort of reward for making her so happy in our marriage and being so good to our three girls.

And also, that she deserved some sort of realization that she had punished me too severely over the past 18 or so months.

It'll be interesting to see how this whole thing changes our relationship and also with our neighbors.