I Get to Fuck My Hooker Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TopGun115
TopGun115
412 Followers

My prick was hard again, I wanted to fuck her, she got on to her hands and knees, her ass arched up high, I positioned myself behind her and licked again at her cunt, tasting the juices that were seeping out, then with my prick at the entrance of her cunt I slowly slid it in to her, a little at a time until it was buried deep, "Fuck me hard" she said, "Fuck me as hard and as deep as you can", "Fuck your whore of a mother".

I did as she asked, I fucked her hard, lunging deep into her wet cunt, as I fucked her I played with her tits as they hung beneath her, rubbing her nipples hard between my finger and thumb, after about 10 minutes I was ready to come again, mom must have felt my prick begin to twitch, "I want you to come in me" she said, "Fill my cunt with your spunk, Yes! Yes!" She screamed out. With one last lunge forward I came, my spunk shooting out in big spurts, we both collapsed onto the floor, my prick still inside her twitching and throbbing. We lay on the floor cuddled up to each other, kissing and touching each other. Mom made me promise that I never tell anyone; it had to be our secret, later we went to her bedroom and fucked again twice before we fell asleep.

Next day she woke me up by sucking on my prick and after I came in her mouth she suggested that if I wanted to I could sleep in her room with her in future, she told me she loved me so much and how happy she was feeling, I hugged her, kissed her and told her I felt the same, then I joked how hungry I was, she said "Men, you're all the same, you only think of food and sex - but I'm not complaining!"

TopGun115
TopGun115
412 Followers
12