I Get What's Cumming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vinnie grunted and panted, working himself up to another orgasm, which - when it came - actually jerked the bed across the floor, it was so harsh. He leaned down and whispered in David's ear 'You like that, boy? You like my thick cock in your tight ass?' He laughed and pulled his dick out of David slowly. It was going soft now, but it still looked like a fearsome weapon even for a woman to take, let alone a tight man with a virgin hole.

'Gimme your cuffs', vinnie said to Stan. Stan handed them over and Vinnie came over to me, turned me onto my stomach and cuffed my hands together behind my back. 'Vinnie! We gotta GO,' said Blondie.

'Coming', said Vinnie. He touched my ass cheeks and I stiffened nervously. He spread them and casually stuck a finger into my asshole. I gasped as he pushed it in and out few times like a hard little cock, but then he sighed and lost interest. thank god - I'd never been fucked in the ass but the shock of having anything - even a finger - shoved up there was enough, although it had left a strange tingling in my pussy.

As if he read my mind, Vinnie turned me back onto my back and forced my legs apart. He grinned at the look of fear on my face and held up the handcuff keys. then in one short brutal movement, he shoved them up my cunt. I jerked in pain and bit my lip, but I didn't scream - I wouldn't give them the satisfaction.

'Let your boyfriend find those, whore!'

Blondie jerked his head at the men, and they left.

Left me and David, naked and raped.

Even though he'd just eaten me out and fucked me senseless, we couldn't look at each other.

He stood up and I saw that once again, Vinnie's assault had left him hard - the head of his cock was shiny and swollen. He turned away from me, and I saw the blood on his ass.

'David?' He didn't move. 'We have to get out of here. We have to...you have to... get the keys...'

He looked at me and I felt my face go red, but he nodded slowly and came over to the bed. I opened my legs for him, and he dropped to his knees and lowered his mouth to my pussy hole.

The next five minutes were the most humiliating and yet the most sexually charged of my life. Again and again David's probing tongue would hook the keys and move them within me; He would press his face closer into my cunt, sometimes careful and tender, sometimes frustrated and rough, trying to force my lips out of the way - to open me up even more - to reach into me with his teeth to grab the keys.

And although I'd been fucked and raped and abused and had a finger up my ass, I started to get wet once more. And then I started to press myself into David's mouth and nose as he dived for the keys, and to pant as my nipples stood erect, pointing at the ceiling. This obviously became distracting to David, who now and then would move from my cunt to suck on my clit like a greedy puppy at a milky nipple. Every time he did, I would gasp and feel fire spreading across my hips. I bucked a little as my juices suddenly spurted out of me. It was the moment David had been waiting for - with my cunt pulsing open to the world as it lubricated itself, he plunged his mouth into mine and came up with the keys.

He dropped them on the bed and I picked them up and - by standing back-to-back, I un-cuffed him. He took the keys from me and I turned so he could return the favour. But he didn't.

I looked behind me to see him staring at my ass, his cock still purple and swollen, and - I could see even from here - pulsing urgently as the blood rose even further in it.

'David? Uncuff me.'

I looked into his eyes burning in his face and started to get frightened. 'David! please! My wrists are hurting.'

His voice was back in control: 'They fucked me. they made me suck them off. And it got me hard. And you saw it.'

''David, for god's sake, it was rape! That can happen - it's a physiological response. It doesn't mean anything! I know that! You saw the same thing happen to me.'

'Not the same thing. A woman's meant to get fucked by a cock, not a man.' He put his hands on the cheeks of my ass.

'David, I'll never tell anyone what you went through. I swear it. I understand.'

He shook his head. It wasn't good enough.

'How could you understand? How could you understand what that's like for a man?'

I was scared. He'd been traumatised by what just happened. He wasn't himself. maybe he was going to kill me to keep his secret. 'I do David - I do understand. Let me help you.' I decided to try to draw him out. I'd seen movies - I thought that if David could open up to me - if he could cry or rage or whatever, then he'd be okay. that's the way it's supposed to go, isn't it?

My words struck home - but not in the way I'd hoped. David looked at me with a new expression, 'You don't understand.' He pushed me face down on the bed and spread my butt cheeks. 'But you will.'

'David no! Please!'

But he wasn't hearing me any more.

He took his cock in his hand, started to jerk it gently, aimed at my tight virgin asshole. I writhed to escape from his huge pole, but he held me firm, and bent and licked my hole to lubricate it, forcing his tongue into me again and again. A shiver ran through me and I wanted to scream at my own body not to betray me.

Instead I felt my hips rising off the bed, pushing my ass towards him, my pussy tingling and starting to drip again, and my nipples like stone.

And right before he impaled me - right before I screamed - I felt my asshole pulsing and opening for him, greedy for invasion, and I knew my mind must surrender to what my body - and his - instinctively knew:

Sometimes you just NEED to get fucked in the ass.

12