I Give My Niece a Ride Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rutger5
rutger5
472 Followers

"Uncle Mark can I ask you something?" she began "Earlier today you licked my butt. Have you thought about putting your cock in there?"

When she asked the question I felt my cock throb in response.

"Yes Jessica, you have a perfect ass. I've thought about it. Have you?"

"Yes and I want you to. Have you ever done it to anyone else?"

"To be honest I haven't. Back when I was young most girls wouldn't dream of it."

"Well that's good. We're both virgins there so it will be equal."

"Except it might hurt you. They say it can be painful."

"I trust you and I want to give you all of me. Just take it easy, ok."

I smiled at her response. My finger started to rub at her little hole and I was surprised that it seemed slick already. With much less difficulty than I expected I worked my finger into her ass. It was extremely tight but it took all my finger.

"I was getting it ready for you in the bathroom," Jessica said with a shy smile.

Lifting her pelvis from the bed I slid a pillow under her before putting her down. I then squeezed a second finger into her and slowly worked them in and out for a minute.

"I think I'm ready now," she said with a determined expression.

"I'm a lot thicker than two fingers," I answered.

She nodded at me, "I know, but I want you."

I positioned my swollen head by her little hole and after removing my fingers I pushed my head into her ring. Her little hands grabbed my ass and tried to pull me deeper. Ignoring this I slowly worked my way in her sphincter and inch by inch penetrated her. If I hadn't cum multiple times already that day I think I would have cum from the tightness. Her pussy was like a vise but Jessica's anal passage felt like it would crush me.

When halfway in as I saw a pained expression on her beautiful face so I paused. Reaching down I traced a circular pattern around her nub while my thumb brushed her lips. I waited until she was writhing in pleasure before starting to slowly sink deeper. I continued stimulating her clit until I was buried all the way in her ass. When I increased the speed of my hand I was rewarded with her juice seeping out of her pussy from another orgasm. When this happened Jess gave me a fierce look.

"I want you to fuck me Uncle Mark and hard. I want you to use me."

Jessica again pulled on me and I responded though I started slowly. I only pulled back a few inches before sliding forward again. In and out of her I moved, building speed as I went. My hands now gripped her thighs, pushing them against her body. My weight rested on them as I began slamming her ass. I could feel the sweat rolling down my face while I penetrated her. Her lips were pursed and little whimpers escaped them but by this time I didn't care as my lust controlled me. My balls tightened again and with a sob I filled her butt with my cum.

We lay there recovering from our exertions with Jess resting her head on my chest. That's how I fell asleep. As was my wont I woke early and needing to drain my lizard I got up from bed. Jessica was sleeping on her side, a little smile on her face and her tiny feet were making small movements. I resisted the urge to kiss them and instead proceeded to the bathroom. After taking care of business I returned to bed to grab a few more winks.

I awakened to something warm and wet on my cock. Opening my eyes I beheld Jessica kneeling between my legs while sucking my morning hard-on. Seeing me awake Jess scuttled up my body and guided my erection into her wet pussy. She rested her hands on my chest and started bouncing up and down. I grabbed her ass and increased the tempo she had going. When I realized that I was getting close I rolled us over and began driving it in all the way. Right before I came I bottomed out and stayed there, spurting my fluid deep.

We showered together and though we fooled around we didn't go all the way. After we checked out I took Jessica for breakfast. I noticed a jewelry/piercing store a couple of doors down and after finishing we went in there.

A half hour later I was driving north on the parkway. Jess had been quiet since we started our trip. Looking at her I could see she was deep in thought and I believed I knew about what. My mind was already made up but I needed confirmation from her. I reached out and brushed against her perfect breast, jiggling the nipple ring she had just had inserted in her left breast.

"Penny for your thoughts," I said when she looked at me. Her face became troubled.

"Uncle Mark what are we going to do?"

"That depends, kid."

"Are you going to dump me?" she asked, her voice starting to break.

"What happens is up to you Jess. I can no more abandon you voluntarily than stop breathing."

"Really," she answered like she couldn't quite believe me.

"No matter what, people will be hurt. If we continue down this path at the least I'll be an outcast, maybe you as well, though I'll get most of the blame. If I'm not attacked physically I'd be surprised. But I won't care if that's the decision you come to. But you're young and you may not realize all the consequences that might happen as a result. Think about it Jess, whether I'm really worth it or not. But do know that I've realized you mean more than life itself to me. Which is why no matter your decision I'll support it. I just want you to be happy."

Jessica swallowed hard, her expression thoughtful as we sped north. As I stared straight ahead the lane markers beckoned me forward, blending together in my eyes to a single unbroken line. I sensed movement next to me and glanced her way.

"Uncle Mark I've made my decision," I heard Jessica say.

THE END

Note to readers: this is as far as this story goes, no more parts left to follow. Thanks for reading and imagine whatever you wish for star crossed incestuous lovers' future.

rutger5
rutger5
472 Followers