I Go Blindly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His arm curled under the back of my knee, drawing it up to my chest spreading me wide open. His hips moved quickly, driving against mine again and again, his cock pressing harder and harder into me. I cried out loudly, hips rising to meet his with each jarring thrust. His hand closed on my blindfold, pulling it free and tossing it away. My eyes locked into his and a jolt of what felt like pure electricity made me moan long and hard. His eyes were dark, lust filled and locked just as deeply into mine as he spoke again, his voice hard and rough, "Well, slave.. Is this what you wanted?"

I nodded, crying out softly, "Yes, Master.. Exactly what I wanted." He kept up his thrusts, moving faster and harder with each. I reached for the headboard, grasping it so tightly as I cried out again. Moaning and nearly screaming with pleasure until my eyes fell tightly closed and I sobbed out, "Please, Master.. Please.. May I cum, Master? I need to come so badly, Master, please?!"

He seemed to pick up his pace still more and answered me gruffly, "Yes, slave, cum for me.. Cumnow for me." I cried out again, our hips crashing together again and again, my hands almost painfully tight around the headboard as I came long and hard. Tiny bursts of light dancing behind my eye lids as I moaned nearly exhaustedly.

His pace slowed just a little as he angled his hips to enter me more deeply, His other arm reached to curl around my other knee, pressing it too to my chest. I cried out again at the new sensation and trembled. My body burning and covered softly with sweat. He kept that just slightly slower pace, teasing a body already feeling as much pleasure as I thought it could to feel even more. I moaned again loudly, my body tensing and shivering violently a second orgasm wracked my body. I opened my eyes to look to his and saw a sense of satisfaction there. He began to take me more quickly, driving in and out of me. His eyes closed slowly, and I felt his arms tense around my legs. He groaned softly then cried out, pressing deeply into me and holding there as he came into me.

I licked my lips gently, feeling how dry my mouth had become. He stayed still, towering over me. I watched his face silently. The only sound in the room was our ragged breath and my own heartbeat that I heard so clearly pounding in my ears. He slowly released my legs, letting them lay back on the bed, and leaned to kiss me deeply. Not the hard taking kiss of before but a softly tender kiss, loving. He moved a little, settling to lay beside me and gather me into his arms. He kissed my forehead silently and stroked my hair and down my side. I nuzzled my face gently against his shoulder and whispered softly, "Love you, Master mine.."

I felt his lips move into a smile against my forehead, and he whispered back in return, "Love you too, Pet.. More then anything. You're undoubtedly my favourite possession."

12