I Go to Work for BBC Ch. 01

Story Info
A husband and wife try for pregnancy.
902 words
3.93
55.9k
21

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 07/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,370 Followers

We were already half through one of the worst years since we had been married. It was like one set back after another for Mike and I, first after trying to get pregnant since our honeymoon, this year I have had two miscarriages. The Doctor claimed my husband had not only a low sperm count, what few he had were too weak to keep me with child.

This was not only devastating news it was very humiliating to my husband as my female gynecologist not only prodded his privates she peppered him with questions about masturbation wanting to know how many times a week he 'played with himself'. He told me she made him feel like a schoolboy in front of the principal. Next, while she held his wiener in her hand she told me she didn't think Mike was large enough to get his puny sperm into my cervix. In even further humiliation she took away his tidy whities and then told him he had to get real mans underwear to keep from reducing his sperm count even more.

She then instructed me to watch as she gave Mike a Prostate massage, saying it was important to see if he was capable of better sperm production. The doctor said that since Mike's equipment was incapable of delivering sperm to the correct place, I should collect it with a prostate milking then put into a delivery system she would give to me and then I could use it to deliver the sperm. After milking Mike with a tool, she called a milker and collecting his specimen on a dish, she brought out a thing that could only be described as looking like a giant black phallus. It worked like a turkey baster but the bulb looked more testicular than a normal bulb. She told Mike to watch as she had me get on the table and put my feet into the stirrups. She gently worked the giant black head into the folds of my vagina. I began to get excited as I watched the doctor insert the instrument deeper and deeper. She said by designing it as a real penis added some excitement and thus natural lubrication to help with the procedure. Back and forth, she kept filling my canal with this huge black penis. I was panting like a cat in heat and could never remember feeling so stuffed before. When she shot Mike's issue into me, for the first time in my life, I could feel it splash against my uterus and I came with a scream. I begged the doctor not to remove the machine; I needed to feel it inside me for a little while more. She just smiled and said it was now mine and I could do with it as I pleased. Only then, did I look up and see Mike he was staring at me in amazement, when he saw me looking at him he turned red and hung his head.

Mike said very little on the way home but I was babbling like a schoolgirl. I asked him why he was so upset; he said the doctor had totally humiliated him and that after watching her assault on my vagina he was not sure he could ever make love to me again. I said I didn't care and that now that I had Leroy I might never let him make love to me again.

"Besides you can't afford the sperm, the only way you get to cum is with a milking."

"Don't tell me you already named that thing."

"I sure did this is Leroy my black stallion."

I was really just kidding him but he had no right to get upset with me, he was the one with the tiny delivery system. When I told him this he just hung his head in shame not saying another word all the way home.

We began the routine of Mike on his knees and elbows with his ass in the air. Next, I would insert the milker that the doctor gave me into his rectum and massage his prostrate while holding his little balls. The only pleasure Mike got from this was I allowed him to hold his little wiener while I milked. The only reason I allowed him to touch himself was I wanted to make sure he didn't spill any of his issue. I really began to enjoy the power I felt being the one who controlled Mike's climaxes. I also enjoyed watching him load Leroy with his sperm and then on my back with my legs spreads, letting Mike insert Leroy. I soon learned that if I made Mike get me wet with his tongue first it made the whole procedure not only easier but also more pleasurable. I would hold Mike by his hair and then rub my slit up and down his face until I would cum in a rush. I would then instruct Mike to insert Leroy always calling it by name and the pleasure I got from watching his face as he worked the monster inside me. It didn't take long to figure he was as excited as I was. I always instructed Mike to squirt his sperm just as I was about to cum and I would always scream out Leroy's name as I came just so Mike would know for sure what made me climax.

Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,370 Followers