I Go Up and Down with Lynne

Story Info
Dry fucking in a high-rise elevator.
2.3k words
3.74
101.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,139 Followers

A while ago, I wrote about some role-playing Lynne and I did when I pretended to be installing cable television for her. I mentioned another game we have played sometimes, where we dry-hump on an elevator in an office building downtown. A few days ago, we decided that would be a fun way to spend a morning so I drove with her to a new building, just opened and not all rented yet. When we started, we were late enough that most people would be at work already but too early for people to be going on coffee breaks. We wanted to share our rides up and down with interested spectators but not a crowd, because we wanted everybody to see us.

Lynne was wearing a short skirt that showed off her legs, and a white blouse, while I was wearing slacks and a sport shirt. She boarded the elevator first and exited at the second floor and I waited for the same elevator to return. There were some strange looks when people saw me, apparently waiting for an elevator but ignoring empty ones that stopped. When the designated elevator arrived, I boarded, along with a young man wearing glasses. I pushed the button for the second floor and for the top floor, and stood against the corner farthest from the control panel.

When Lynne got back on the elevator, the young man paid no attention to her except to briefly notice her blonde beauty. When she passed out of his field of vision to stand directly in front of me, he paid less attention. With Lynne standing in front of me, I put my hands on her shapely hips and started dry-humping her from behind. When the young man felt the motion of the elevator car, he turned around and gawked at what he saw us doing in public. Although we were both fully dressed, we acted as if I were fucking Lynne from behind. At the next floor, he exited although he had pushed a higher numbered button, and we both giggled.

As the young man left, three more persons entered through the sliding doors, and stared at what we were doing. After shocking the first man, Lynn got even more into it and she started moaning, as if in sexual pleasure. My motions continued but with more emphatic thrusts. Although it is contrary to elevator etiquette, the three passengers stared at us until they all left on the ninth floor. We almost laughed out loud. So far, we had scandalized four persons and we had just started.

Nobody else boarded and when we reached the top floor, Lynne suggested we should spice it up a little more, so I slid my hands under her skirt and onto her hips, feeling her smooth skin under her panties. As soon as we started down, we went into our act, with me fucking into Lynne from behind, her thrusting back to meet me, and both of us moaning in pleasure. At the floor where the young man had meant to get off, he got back on, and saw us again. “You people are disgusting!” he announced, and then he turned away from us and stood stiffly until he strode off at the lobby. Because we didn’t want to stay there any longer than we could help, Lynne quickly stepped forward and pushed the button for the top floor. Before the elevator started up, an old man and an old woman, apparently his wife boarded, ignoring us at first.

They stopped ignoring us when Lynne and I went into our act again. Feeling the motion, they turned around and saw us enthusiastically dry fucking and heard Lynne moaning. “What are you doing?” the woman blurted out. “Stop that! That’s disgusting!” She clutched her husband’s arm and said “Bill, make them stop.”

“You filthy perverts, I’m going to call Security,” Bill informed us, and both of them turned around, and got off at the floor they had chosen earlier. We weren’t worried about Security because we weren’t hurting anybody or damaging any property and none of their members would do anything unless they happened to actually see us.

When the old couple left the car, another young man got on and, when he saw our antics, said “Right on, Man. Go for it. Can I have the next turn with her?” When I shook my head, he shrugged his shoulders and watched us until he got off at his floor.

Before he reached his floor, though, two men in business suits got on and stared at us in amazement when they saw and heard us and saw the young man watching. “Just what do you think you are doing?” one of the men demanded but he got no answer. He must have been pretty stupid if he couldn’t tell from watching and listening what we were doing. Both the businessmen got off at the same time, striding away as if on a mission. The young man followed and, as he left, he gave us a thumbs-up sign. Nobody else boarded until we reached the top floor and the doors slid open.

Apparently, in this new building, the top floor was not rented out yet, which was good because we had a chance to spice things up again. My cock had gotten stiff by then so I unzipped my pants and pulled it out. I lifted up the back of Lynne’s skirt and slipped my cock between her legs, reveling in the feel of her wetness against my hard, bare cock. For Lynne’s part, she spread her legs and pulled her panties to her knees. Anybody could see her panties were down and the back of her skirt was up, and with our sounds and movements, no imagination would be required to reach a conclusion, albeit a wrong conclusion. A delightful part of our charade, to me at least, was feeling my shaft sliding under Lynne’s bare pussy while her fragrant juices were dripping onto my cock and down her legs to the floor. Other enjoyable parts were he shocked and scandalized faces of our fellow passengers and the marvelous aroma of Lynne’s juices filling the car.

The elevator went down to the next floor and a blind man with a white cane tapped his way aboard. He couldn’t see us, of course but he could hear us and smell us, and he asked, incredulously, “Are you doing what it sounds like you are doing? What is wrong with you? Have you no shame?” He left at the first stop that the elevator made.

A young woman got on at that same floor, and stopped short when she saw us and realized what she thought was happening. She turned to go but the door had closed and she was forced to ride down with us but she pushed the next button down and ran out when the car stopped.

At the same floor, a man entered, carrying several boxes in front of him, blocking his view of us. He shifted the boxes, reached out, pushed a button and rode down for two floors, unaware of what we were doing, apparently neither hearing us nor recognizing the aroma of Lynne’s pussy juices. I felt some sympathy for him, if he was unable to recognize such a delightful fragrance as Lynne’s dripping pussy.

After two floors, another man got on and, unaware of the presence of anybody else, pushed a button for his floor. When he turned from the control panel, he saw us, and was outraged. “What are you doing?” he shouted. “This is no whore house!” He grabbed the arm of the man with the boxes and asked “Did you see what these crazy people are doing?”

When that man looked over his burden, he was equally shocked and blurted, “Jesus Christ! Is that what I smelled? What are you up to, fucking in an elevator. I’m calling the cops.” The second man pushed the button for the next stop available, and both men stormed out onto that floor. Nobody got on there, and nobody got on at the next stop either, which was the floor the two last men had wanted. Lynne quickly pushed the button for the top floor; the elevator reversed, and we rode all the way up with no more stops. Fortunately, nobody on a floor below us had been calling for a ride.

When we reached the top floor, Lynne said to me, “George, I am so hot that I absolutely have got to fuck, but not here, and I can tell from your cock that you are too. Let’s go all the way down and go home and fuck. First, though, let’s go all out on this last ride.”

“I am so horny that I will want to fuck before I even eat your pussy.” Lynne, knowing how much I love to eat pussy, knew that meant that I was REALLY horny. For the ultimate in spicy, she pulled the front of her skirt up, fully exposing her pussy, with the blonde pubic hair curling around her vagina. One of my arms went around her belly, holding her skirt up, and my other hand was on her hip for leverage, and I fucked in and out between her legs. I felt like I was close to cumming and Lynne’s moans were for real, she was so turned on.

We rode down two floors and a woman in a blue dress entered, apparently not seeing us, and turned to the control panel. After pushing the button for her floor, she turned so we were in her line of vision, her mouth gaped open and her eyes literally protruded in shock. “You perverts!” she cried. You filthy perverts! Stop that right now!” When we didn’t stop, she turned back to the control panel and pushed more buttons until the elevator stopped and she dashed out. We continued on our way.

The elevator stopped on the next floor but nobody entered. Apparently the woman in the blue dress had pushed more than one button. Although we still had a ways to go before we reached the lobby Lynne, besides being horny, was getting a little anxious. “There just might be Security or somebody else down in the lobby so we better get dressed before we get there so we can take off right away.” I agreed but I was having so much fun fucking under her pussy, between her legs that I was reluctant. The playing was fun but the fucking was fun too, and I didn’t want to stop until we had to.

A gray haired woman entered at the next stop and when she saw us, she blushed furiously, without saying anything, and turned back to the control panel because the door was already closed. She kept her eyes averted, pushed the button for the next floor and ran out when the elevator stopped.

We rode down two more floors and when we stopped, the young man who given us the thumbs-up entered again. When he saw Lynne’s blonde pussy he asked, “What’s wrong with you man, fucking a beautiful pussy like hers without eating her? Are you some kind of a prevert?”

“I’m going to eat her pussy as soon as we get home and then we are going to fuck some more. Are there any cops or security around in the lobby?”

“There’s a security guy at the desk but no cops. If you just fuck her, man, it’s a violation of the Pure Food and Drug Act because her pussy is eating stuff”

Lynne suggested, “We’re going to leave as soon as we get to the bottom floor. If you want, you can come with us and eat my pussy too, and we can all fuck. My name is Lynne and my friend’s name is George.”

“Glad ta meetcha. My name is Lionel, and I know I have nothing better to do than eat and fuck your pussy”

We were getting close to the bottom floor and I was almost ready to pull my cock back into my pants, if it would fit, when the door opened and a dowdy woman plodded in. When she saw us, she shrieked and covered her eyes. “My poor dear, what are these monsters doing to you?”

Apparently, she had been addressing Lynne; in any event, she was the one who answered. “This guy,” she said, gesturing to me, although the woman had her eyes covered, “is fucking me and the other guy is waiting for his chance to eat my pussy. Do you want to join us? We could use another woman”

The woman turned away, still keeping her eyes covered, and didn’t answer. When she heard the door opening, on the second floor, she uncovered her eyes and rushed out, almost tripping. Because we were going to have to leave hastily, I put my cock back into my pants and Lynne pulled her wet panties back on.

“Okay, Lionel,” I told our new companion, “when we go out the elevator door, turn right and go straight out the front door and turn right, then follow us. We have a big pickup truck parked a little way down the street.”

All three of us left together. The Security desk was in the direction opposite from where we were going and when the man there saw us, he started to get up, realized we were leaving anyhow, and decided to let it go. We rushed out to my truck, not because we were in a hurry to escape but, although dry fucking had been fun, the dripping wet fucking that we were soon going to be doing would be a lot more fun.

Thank you for reading this story. It is different from what I usually write but I hope you enjoyed it anyhow. Most of what I write involves a lot of eating pussy. If you liked it, vote on it, and I also appreciate comments and feedback, good or bad. I always respond to anything.

The story that was mentioned at the beginning of this one is "I Install Cable for Lynne" and is available through my index.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,139 Followers