I Got Caught in Girls Underclothes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dbrains
dbrains
283 Followers

"OK, baby brother. Eyes on the road.Thatis not the favor I'm doing for you tonight." I swallowed and faced the road as her hand began ministering to my needs.

Even in my lust addled condition, it registered that if she did this, she wouldn't have any panties to wear and her skirt was really, really short. I could barely believe the words that came out of my mouth, "Sis, stop. You won't have any panties and... well, that skirt is too short for you to be naked down there. I can just go to the bathroom."

"I thought you'd like it. Don't I look good?"

"No, that's not it. You're beautiful and I want to see all of you, but I don't want everyone else to see you, notdown there, and not your breasts."

"Hmmm. That almost sounded mature, and a little jealous. You're making progress, but don't worry about me. No one is going to see anything I don't want them to see, and that includes you. I can cross my legs and I do have your letter jacket."

In the short time this conversation had taken, Sis had continued to jack me off. With each stroke, my arousal increased, until the only thing I could focus on was what her hand was doing to me. My hips involuntarily began to thrust with the strokes of her hand. My pulse must have been 200, and I was groaning in anticipation. Sis had been right. This was distracting. Without noticing it, I had let the speed of the truck drop from 65 to 40.

"I'm... I'm... I'm going... to cum," and then my erection began contracting, spewing cum into her panties." She wrapped both hands around the panties to ensure that nothing leaked out. Her panties were a squishy mess by the time my contractions subsided.

When I was finished, she took the panties between thumb and forefinger, made a face like she was holding something icky, and looked for a temporary storage spot. This turned out to be a pocket in the passenger side door.

All the tension had just squirted out my body and into Sis's panties. At that moment, it was hard to believe how much affection and gratitude I felt towards my sister. On impulse, I reached my hand around her head and pulled her toward me. I pointed her face to mine and leaned in, too quickly for her to object, and kissed her on the lips. For a couple of seconds, she pressed her lips against mine.

Then, as if catching herself, she pulled away and her chest heaved a couple of times, "OK, that's enough. That's tomorrow's lesson." She looked a bit flushed and for some reason, her nipples seemed to be standing out more than usual, a lot more.

Then, in a conversational voice, "You know. It's hard to believe girls like that stuff shot in their pussies, their mouths, over their breasts, and elsewhere."

I had never thought about Sis in a sexual way, at least not until a couple hours ago, and her comments shocked and intrigued me. Suddenly a stream of questions came to mind. It was embarrassing trying to articulate them to Sis, but I had to ask.

"I guess... maybe someone has... squirted their stuff in... your... pussy before?" I finally managed to get it out. Pussy came out as barely a whisper. The rest was easier, but not by much. "Have you ever jacked off anyone else before?" For some odd perverted reason, I was hoping that maybe I could be first, at least in some way, but I knew that Sis had experience with sex. Certainly more than I did. Of course, that didn't mean much since I had none. The questions kept coming. "And you mentionedin their mouths. Did anyone ever... do it... in your mouth... or did anyone ever cum on your breasts? And you mentionedelsewhere. Where is...elsewhere?"

Cutting off the conversation, "There's Barros on the right. You're going to have to wait for any answers I decide to give you. Those are very personal questions and I'm not sure you're ready for the answers, or that you're entitled to them. Besides, we have another conversation for tonight."

As we walked in, Katy took my hand and laced her fingers in mine and said, "We're supposed to be on a date. We need to act like it."

I really didn't have any experience with dates, period, let alone adatewith my sister. I'd been around enough fast food hangouts on date night with my buddies. But we didn't have the nerve to ask a girl to go with us. It was always just guys. I'd seen a few things, but was I supposed to do those things with Sis? Some of those guys got slapped. Did this mean the moratorium on touching was off? She hadn't said so, and she seemed pretty pissed when I tried earlier.

I was confused. I didn't know what Sis wanted me to do. I didn't even know what I wanted to do. But I did know that whatever I did, it would be so, so wrong! I felt like a pervert and completely inadequate for thisdate. The porn videos I'd seen on the internet didn't contain anything that would be useful tonight. Did real people do that stuff?

We waited by the register to be seated. Katy had an arm around my waist and was leaning tight against me. She was getting into this date role. I could feel the warmth of her body pressed against me and the squeeze of her hand. The squeeze was strong but her skin was smooth and soft. I started to tenderly rub the back of her hand with my thumb. As I did, she pressed against me a little harder.

She looked up at me approvingly and said, "Now you're catching on!" She had an affectionate smile on her face which did all kinds of things to me emotionally.

I had never experienced the feelings I was having now. It was ridiculous, but at this moment, I would have stood there with her against me all night. The attraction I felt was the most powerful feeling I had ever had, and I was aroused; visibly aroused. At that moment, I wasn't thinking about what anyone might see; just Sis by my side.

We were interrupted by the arrival of our waitress. Sis followed her with me in tow.

She asked our waitress if she had someplace where we could have privacy. Our waitress looked me over, up and down, pausing momentarily as she caught sight of my bulge, and grinned at Sis. We ended up seated in a booth.

Sis went to the back of the booth and I slid in facing her on the same side. As she moved to the back corner of the booth, I got an almost unobstructed view of Sis's private area. It was uncanny how she managed to show almost everything, but in the end, nothing. Still, it had its effect on me.

We needed to talk. What was Sis doing? What did she expect me to do or not do? And most important, why was she doing it? I really needed to know why.

Something else kept floating around the back of my mind. Sis had said we had 9 days! Did she plan on doingthisto me the entire time mom and dad were gone? I wasn't sure I could take all the jerking around, figuratively and literally, for 9 days. I was already so wound up by her that I wasn't sure how long my dick would last. Even when it had gone down, it hadn't gone completely down. It stayed half stiff. I was getting pretty sore. It'd probably fall off before mom and dad were back.

Sis licked her lips and looked a little tentative. I'd seen a lot of looks from Sis today, but this was the first time she didn't seem quite sure of herself. She tugged at my hand lightly and said, "Come over close, real close. Like we're on a romantic date. I need to explain things to you."

I scooted until I was looking down on her face, which was maybe 6 inches from mine. A little lower, her breasts, underneath the smoky transparent top, were exposed by the open letter jacket.

The person I saw looking back at me was my loving sister. The one I knew from before all this started. She put a hand to the side of my cheek. At this moment, I didn't see any sign of the perverted crazy person who had spent the afternoon driving me insane.

It wasn't all Sis. If you examined the situation, you might have thought that I was the real pervert; checking out my sister's ass and body, wearing her bra because I didn't have the will power to do the right thing, and when I could have stopped it, should have stopped it, I chose not to. I was definitely the pervert in the family! "Sis," I started.

She put a finger to my lips and leaned close and whispered, "Katy. I'm Katy, your hot date tonight." She was right about that. She was hot. The hottest, most desirable girl I'd ever seen and my conscience told me that this was all wrong.

I started over, "Katy, I'm so sorry for doing this to you. I wish I'd never seen you on the steps. I'm ashamed of myself. I just couldn't seem to stop."

Then she leaned in again, but this time, instead of saying anything, she gave me a small kiss on the lips, like a mother might kiss a young child. It was not sexual, nothing but love.

"Do you think it was an accident that you saw me on the steps in my panties earlier? It wasn't. I had been planning that for weeks. All I had to do was wait until you came home and get on the steps with my laundry."

I was shocked. She had set me up. "Why? You're in college. You're a real woman. You know all about sex. Why would you want to do any of this with me? I don't even know what to do with you."

"That's your answer. Do you realize that this time next year, you'll be going to college? I watched you all summer and I never once saw you with a girl or even talking to one." She sounded concerned.

"You've got everything going for you Tyler. You just haven't figured it out. You need a push and I'm the only one who can do it for you."

"Why didn't you just tell me instead of doing all of this? It's been... torture. You're driving me nuts." I was feeling used and aggravated at her.

"Tyler, if I had tried to discuss this with you, you'd have told me I was a crazy pervert and that would have been the end of it. You'd hate me. No, I needed to be sure you wouldn't refuse. I wouldn't be able to help you if you refused. Please don't hate me and please, please don't think you're a pervert. I couldn't stand either of those." She was pleading, and her eyes were tearing up.

"Si... Katy, you know I could never hate you," and I pulled her over against my shoulder and wrapped an arm around her holding her to me. My shirt got damp as she silently shed tears on my shoulder.

"You really think this kind of... help is what I need? I'm not sure it's working. All I can tell is I'm acting like a perverted looser who can't stop thinking about his..." and I leaned in closer and whispered, "sister."

"You're not a loser, Tyler, and everything that I've done to you up to this point, all the torture, was just to get you here with me right now. If it didn't work, next year, you'd have gone off to college still not knowing anything about girls. You wouldn't have a clue what to do when some girl let you play with her boobs, or even worse, if she wanted to share herself with you? I've seen guys fail classes and drop out their first semester because they weren't emotionally ready to handle it. I need my baby brother to be prepared."

I could see that telling me this had been heartfelt and emotional for her. I wrapped both arms around her and held her, feeling the need to comfort my older sister who was willing to risk anything to make sure her baby brother was going to be OK.

I always knew I could count on Sis. If I needed a kidney or something, Sis would have been there. But this was different. You get medals and articles in the paper when you give someone a kidney. What Sis was doing now would never get her a medal. If she were lucky, only she and I would ever know what she was doing for me. If anyone found out, she certainly wouldn't be getting a medal. Mom and dad would probably disown her and she would likely be an outcast from her friends.

It's strange how differently I felt about what Sis had done to me today. What she had done didn't change, but knowing why turned torture into an act of love.

I hugged her to me, "Thank you Katy. I love you."

She pressed her body closer to me, "I love you too, Tyler."

Our waitress came to the table, "Sorry to bother you. Are you two OK? You looked pretty intense. I was trying not to interrupt, but my manager told me I needed to take you order."

I looked over at Sis, "She'd like a large Kona and we'll take a pitcher of coke." I would have preferred the Mega Meat but Sis's favorite was the Kona, and after what she had just told me, whatever she wanted was good enough for me.

"I'll have that out for you in a few minutes," and she retreated to the kitchen leaving us alone once again.

Sis put both arms around my neck and pulled my lips to hers. I felt her lips part slightly followed by her tongue pushing against my lips seeking admission. If she wanted in, I couldn't refuse. This was unknown territory for me but I knew it called for more than I was doing so I pushed my mouth to hers and felt our teeth bump together. In the process, I must have pinched her lip between our teeth and I tasted a hint of blood, Sis's blood.

I pulled away and started to apologize but Sis was laughing and said, "Tomorrow, your education really starts. We'll be working on Kissing 101. Now, come back over here, but just not quite as enthusiastic."

There is something incredibly hot about French kissing your sister, and in public to boot. I think it must have to do with the fact that she was my sister, and it was totally taboo. It might also have to do with the fact that it was the first real boy-girl kiss I'd ever had and she used her tongue on me.

A few minutes later, our waitress came back carrying a tray with a pitcher of coke, a couple of mugs, and our pizza and announced from a few discreet feet away, "Here's your pizza. I'm glad you two worked things out."

Hearing our waitress, we parted a few inches. I blushed like I'd just been caught doing something wrong, which I had, and Sis said, "I think we're going to be OK now," giving me a tiny smile as she looked into my eyes and landed another small peck on my lips.

As our waitress left, Sis leaned close to my ear and said, "I think we've been forgetting something. Put your arm around me." As I did so, her smoky see through blouse exposed her right breast. Her left hand crossed over her body and came to rest on my hand, forcing it towards her breast.

"Sis... Katy, I don't have to. I'm not worried about the deal." As I said this I could feel her nipple poking into the palm of my hand. It was a lot harder than I'd expected. I could really feel it and it was standing up a half inch or so. Both of them were standing up. They weren't like that the first time I'd seen them today. When it comes to Sis's breasts, my memory is pretty clear even if my thinking isn't.

"Go ahead. You can feel it. You've been so sweet and I've been so hard on you, you're entitled to a little reward, but be gentle. They're not a piece of football equipment and they've gotten pretty sensitive."

"You won't think I'm a pervert for playing with your breast?"

"Of course not. Tonight, I'm your date and I'm telling you it's OK to play with my boobs. Try them out. See what they feel like. You have my permission."

With her hand still gently pushing my palm against her breast, I gave in, and began to caress it followed by exploring that hard little nipple between thumb and forefinger. As I did, her eyes closed and her body snuggled up against mine even closer, and I heard that little moan I thought I'd heard earlier. Her breathing had become irregular and heavy accompanied by a slight tremble that went through her body with each squeeze or pressure I applied to her nice orange sized breast with the hard little bump on it.

"I can see why the guys on the football team call themfun bags," I said.

To this, Sis retorted, "Hey, don't use derogatory terms like that when talking about me, or any girl. But I do agree, they are fun, and this is going to be a lot harder than I thought."

I continued to fondle and Sis continued to quietly moan and now she squirmed a little like she was uncomfortable. "Katy, are you alright? And what is going to be harder than you thought? Are your breasts OK? They... well, the nipples seem bigger and harder than they were."

"Have a slice of pizza before it gets cold," as she pulled off two slices. One she put in my free hand and then she took a small bite of her slice. With my hand on Sis's breast, the first one I'd ever touched, she could have fed me a slice of cardboard and I would have eaten it without even noticing.

With pizza in her hand, her breast and pizza in my hands, Sis continued to explain herself, "I've been planning this for half the summer; what I needed to do for you. I thought it would be like tutoring kids in science when I was in high school. I could just make a list of what you needed to.... uh... to know about, like a class syllabus. By the end of the week, we would have worked our way through the list and you'd know all you needed to know about girls and sex."

She made a gesture of wiping her hands, and said, "It'd be nice and tidy. Mom and dad would get back, you'd be Tyler 2.0 and ready to get on with your life, and you and I'd go back to normal, but now I'm not so sure."

"So, what's wrong with that plan? Now that I know you're not tormenting me for some kind of perverted pleasure, whatever you think I need, is OK with me."

Suddenly unable to meet my eyes, she began to tell me what was wrong with the plan, "I'm what's wrong with the plan. You're my brother and I'm scared to death that this week will ruin that. I knew exactly how you'd react. What I didn't expect was how I'd react to you, Tyler. I thought I'd be the teacher in sex education; completely detached, just giving you the facts."

"Well, isn't that what you're doing?"

"You're getting the facts, but I'm not detached. You asked about my nipples being hard. They were, and it's a sign. It means that my body is responding to you, sexually. You've got me turned on, Tyler, a lot. That wasn't part of my plan. Now, I'm starting to feel like a pervert getting ready to jump my own brother. If I didn't see this coming, maybe it was all a really, really bad idea."

It may seem odd, but after Sis's revelation and her obvious emotional turmoil, I felt better. Girls were still a complete mystery to me. I didn't want it that way, but until this afternoon, I figured it would always be that way. Now, Sis had just told me that I turned her on. She had no idea what a seismic event that revelation was for me. If I turned on a fox like Sis, suddenly I felt I might have a chance with any girl I wanted! I couldn't let her bail on me now.

"Sis, you're already helping me. I never dreamed that I could turn on a girl like you. You're so far out of my league. You're giving me confidence and you're teaching me stuff. Like, when a girls says NO, it means NO. The girl is always in charge and I should be respectful and not just thinking of myself. I need you teach me. I really need it." It wasn't very well said, but I was desperate.

I didn't mention the jumping her brother thing although that thought was bouncing around inside my head like a cue ball during the break. Dumb as I was about girls, some instinct kept me from saying anything about that. We were both a bit sensitive about that but I was getting over it fast!

With a soft laugh, she rubbed her hand against my crotch a couple of times and said, "OK, let's get a doggie box and go home. We've got a busy week ahead of us."

On the ride home, Sis took off the jacket. It was incredible. I caressed her breast all the way home. She purred and squirmed as I played. Now I knew why.

One time I tried to move to her thigh, but as soon as my hand got within an inch of the prize, she clamped her legs together and extracted a promise from me.

"Tyler, I can't take that. I can barely stand your hand on my breast. I won't be able to stop myself if I let you do that and you're not ready. It would keep you from learning so many other things, so promise me you won't try that again until I tell you that it's OK, and please don't push me. I know how bad you want to but I'm begging you not to. You have to help me with this. OK?"

dbrains
dbrains
283 Followers