I Got Caught in Girls Underclothes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dbrains
dbrains
283 Followers

"Sure, Katy. I meant it when I told you I'd do whatever you want." I trusted Sis's judgment, and she was pleading. At that point, I don't think I could have refused anything she asked.

When we got home, Sis immediately said she was tired and going to bed. She didn't give any instructions about not relieving myself so the first thing I did was go to my bathroom and jerk furiously and as quietly as I could.

When I finished, I heard low muffled sounds from Sis's room. Ordinarily I might have ignored it, but tonight I was feeling really close to my sister and was concerned that she might be sick or something.

I called across the hall, "Sis, are you OK? Do you need anything?"

From across the hall, "Unh... no... mmm OK."

"You sure? You don't sound good."

"Christ, Tyler! I'm just trying to do what you just did IN PEACE. I didn't interrupt you. Now go to sleep and let me finish."

I had sex dreams all night. Sis figured prominently in them.

The next morning, Sis woke me up at 6 AM and said, "Come on. I'll fix you an omelet at the Good Egg."

I didn't object as she watched me shower and I didn't have to be asked to turn the shower head so I didn't dump water all over her floor. I was erect before I got undressed. When I finished, she repeated the swatting at my stiff shaft as she had last time, giggling all the while, watching it bob up and down.

Once again, she didn't let me watch her. I guess she had some higher purpose, or knowing Sis she could have just been fucking with me. Sweet Sis was not above having fun at my expense.

If this was to be our morning routine, I could definitely get used to it. Well, except for the fact that she reminded that I neededmy bra. For me it meant a light jacket over top of a t-shirt over top of the bra. At least I could cover myself if I needed it. For her part of the deal, she put on the little tube top covered by a short denim jacket and completed the outfit with a pair or short shorts. With jacket open, she was showing a ton of skin and where she wasn't showing skin, not much was left to the imagination.

By the time we were out of the house and in the truck, the temperature was already in the 90s and we were both sweating. She might survive in her outfit as she had a lot of skin exposed to the air. I wasn't sure I would. That damned bra was HOT. I couldn't see how girls wore them in the summer around here. Maybe they didn't. I'd have to be more observant.

"Look Sis, I don't think I can handle this bra. I'll have a heat stroke. I'm OK if we ignore the deal when we are out of the house. Would that be OK?" I pleaded.

Sis wiped a bead of sweat from her forehead and 5 minutes later we were leaving the house the second time, no bra and no tube top.

I was dressed as I would have normally; t-shirt, shorts, and a hard on. This was getting to be a common look for me. I might never wear a shirt tucked in again.

Sis teased, "You're really getting casual. Don't you ever tuck your shirts anymore?"

Annoyed and still embarrassed at the nearly constant bulge in my pants, "Christ Sis, you know I can't do that if you're going to lookthat way." At this, she looked pleased.

Sis had discarded the tube top and jacket in favor of a button up blouse with a lot of buttons unbuttoned and a knot tied just below her breasts; no bra. She looked great and with all the buttons she had not buttoned, her breasts were practically on display. She was still holding up her end of the bargain nicely.

"Sis, you let me off so I figured you didn't have to either," as I lifted her into the passenger seat of the truck again. I made a point of looking for her nipples. Through the thin material of her blouse, I could just make out the darker circles around her nipples. The last thing I checked was from her knees to the crotch of those short pants. Awesome!

Still uncertain about the female anatomy, at least as far as arousal was concerned, I asked, "Sis, your nipples... they're standing up aren't they? Does that mean what it did yesterday? Are you?"

"Alright Romeo, yes, it means the same as it did last night. I'm turned on. So what? You still seem to have a bulge in your pants. Now quit staring at my tits long enough to get me something to eat."

As I settled into the driver's seat, I draped my arm over her shoulder, pulled her toward me, and as I had last night, slid my hand inside her blouse, this time feeling the soft warm flesh of her breast surrounding that nice hard little symbol of my ability to arouse her.

"Mmmm, you're starting to get the hang of that," as she leaned closer against me. Her right hand slid over and explored my crotch until it found my shaft. She wrapped fingers around me through my pants and said, "Turnabout is fair play," and gave me a couple of small strokes.

I grunted in pleasure and said, "In a... few minutes... I'll need... you to stop." I was struggling for control hoping I could hold off the inevitable or that Sis would stop when I asked, which I soon did. She gave me a hard squeeze and a couple of strokes for good measure which almost sent me over the edge.

I complained, "It's unfair. When a guy gets turned on, everyone can see it. All a girl gets is hard pokey nipples. If you're wearing a bra, no one will even see it." It was a small rant, and I remembered her treatment last night in mom's bathroom. "And when a guy gets turned on, he gets this huge mess in his underwear and a big smelly wet spot in the crotch of his pants which everybody sees. If we're lucky, they'll think we peed ourselves."

"You poor thing. Guys aren't the only ones with problems. Girls swell up down there too and it gets uncomfortable; just like you do. And guys aren't the only ones that get sticky messes in their pants either. Do you know what it's like to wear a pair of wet slimy panties after you've been turned on all night and to wonder if everyone in the pizza place who gets near you can smell your pussy? And now you're doing it to me again!"

Suddenly, I was feeling extremely guilty; enough that the swelling in my pants went down like a flat tire. It had all been about me, my needs, my discomfort, my embarrassment. It never occurred to me to think about what I might be doing to Sis. I realized how little I knew about how Sis was feeling. If she felt half what I was feeling, she was in bad shape too.

Between the realization and the guilt, I immediately withdrew my hand from her blouse to avoid heaping more discomfort on her and began apologizing, "I'm sorry Sis. I had no idea it was like that for you. I wasn't thinking."

Sis admonished me, "Put your hand back there. I was enjoying that. I didn't mean to lecture you, but you were whining. It's not very attractive. That was supposed to be another lesson for you; that you'll get farther with girls if you spend more time worrying about them and less about yourself. If you do, they'll take care of you! Now pretty please, play with my boob some more." By the end, Sis's tone had softened.

I studied Sis's face as I slid my hand back down her blouse to cover her breast looking for any sign that she was uncomfortable. What I felt pressing against the palm of my hand eased my concerns. Her nipple was still hard as a small stone. With my palm just touching the nipple, I moved my hand to rotate the tip of the nipple in a small circles and was rewarded with a deep exhalation of breath from Sis as she leaned forward to push her entire breast into my hand and I began gently massaging it.

Sis cooed, "You don't know what that's doing to me, Tyler, and no, it isn't bad," and snuggled closer. The goofy little grin on her face was enough to tell me that she really was enjoying what I was doing for her. I was surprised to find that giving Sis this pleasure was as exciting to me as what she had done for me, at least most things she had done for me.

Breakfast at the Good Egg was much less private than the pizza place had been. We sat in a booth and were limited mostly to eating our omelets with hands on thighs although Sis managed to rub the bulge in my pants a couple of times. I had the usual restrictions on the thigh touching and no breast play at all. After last night's discussion, I didn't complain.

A few minutes after leaving the Good Egg, we were back on the drive way. Eager to have my hands back around Sis' waist, I rushed around the truck to get the door and help her down.

Sis swung her legs around pointing her knees toward me and said, "Remember I told you that we swell down there too?" She spread here knees wide and leaned back, exposing the crotch of her short shorts inviting me to have a look.

She hadn't worn these pants in two years and they were stretched tight over her precious equipment. "What do you see? Do you remember how it looked this morning before we left? I know you were looking."

What I saw was my first camel toe. She was right. It hadn't looked like this earlier. The crotch of her pants had been snug and nice to look at, for sure, but nothing like this. Now, the thick seam which ran down the center of the crotch of her pants was half buried between two rounded looking small bulging mounds that hadn't been their earlier.

Without thinking, like a quick draw artist, my hand found its way to the center of Sis's camel toe. I stuck out my index finger and rubbed it up and down the seam several times quickly, as I said, "God Katy, that's amazing! Does it hurt or anything?"

In the first instant when she felt my finger stroking the seam of her pants, her hips thrust forward ever so slightly toward my finger but she quickly recovered and slapped my hand hard and ordered me, "Stop that. It's not time for that yet," and let out a low moan.

With a pleased look on her face, she said, "You're determined to make this difficult, aren't you. Help me down baby brother," as she put her knees together.

With that small success, I grabbed her securely on each side of her waist and hoisted her from the truck. She felt good in my hands.

Walking into the house, she said, "Time to get ready for Kissing 101" and undid her blouse and was once again topless and clad in that very miniscule pair of pants. She was showing so much skin I had a hard time deciding what to stare at. In the end, her breasts won out.

She retrieved the bra which I had dropped earlier and handed it to me. "This is yours."

In the privacy of home, I wasn't as anxious about putting it on. It would just be me and Sis, a small price to pay.

At 9:45 AM, class was in session.

She explained, "First, we'll start with thejust friends kiss, like this," and she gave me a peck on the cheek, "or on the lips like this," and just brushed her lips on mine. "These will be from girls that don't know you, or how far they want to go with you, and you'll have some dates where you'll want to use one of these kisses as well. If you don't get a signal, this is as far as you should go. Now you try it."

I leaned over and gave her a tiny little kiss on the forehead and then quickly leaned down for the kiss I'd been wanting since last night; a nice big wet kiss on the lips, with enthusiasm.

Sis said, "Hold it! I didn't give you a signal."

I grinned sheepishly, "I'm sure I felt one," and leaned in again. This time Sis signaled with a slight parting of her lips, which was all I needed. We remained, lips locked together, with arms around each other and Sis's body draped on mine like a second skin as our bodies writhed with mounting heat.

At 10:00 AM, the doorbell rang.

I mumbled through the wet kiss, "Ignore it!"

Thirty seconds later it rang again, but this time whoever it was leaned on it for twenty seconds.

"Shit! What asshole would be ringing our doorbell at 10 on Saturday morning?" Then a forgotten memory surfaced. "Oh fuck! It's Tommy and Billy. We're supposed swim today. Crap."

By now the spell was broken for both of us. With perverse pleasure, Katy said, "OK, you need to get the door and you better get a shirt on over your BRA. You don't get off the hook this time! I'm going up stairs to get presentable."

"Oh shit. Where's that shirt?" as I started trying to remember where I'd dropped it this morning after my reprieve.

The doorbell went off again and this time I heard Tommy yelling, "COME ON Tyler. We know you're in there. Don't just leave us standing out here in the sun."

"Keep your pants on" I yelled back, "I'll be there in a second." Fortunately, I had located the t-shirt. As I headed for the door I looked down and realized the damned t-shirt was next to worthless. I looked like the twelve year old from next door in her training bra.

I was shaking my head as I opened the door for Tommy and Billy.

------------------------------------------------

To be continued.

dbrains
dbrains
283 Followers