I Got Caught in Girls Underclothes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dbrains
dbrains
283 Followers

I didn't object to this. It was ok by me if I never saw another pair of panties, at least on me.

She released my erection which was throbbing relentlessly, reached down to my waist, and with a thumb hooked in each side of my shorts, pulled them and the red panties down in one quick motion.

Teasing her, "Hey, I thought I was supposed to be undressing you," but I didn't really object.

I kicked my shorts and those damned red panties off as Sis reach for my t-shirt, "Arms up, baby brother."

In a few seconds, I stood totally naked, with my ever present erection standing at attention.

I was surprised, but Sis appeared to be nervous. "You sure you're ok with this Sis?"

"Yes, I'm sure, but it is a big, big step. Once we do this, things will never be the same between us. It's a bell we can't un-ring. So, are you sure you're ok with it? Last chance to back out."

"Jesus, Sis," and I looked down at my dick, "if we don't, I think it'll fall off."

She snickered, looked down, and smiled. "You've had that thing for 3 days. I think it's time I took care of it properly for you."

"Your turn to undress me. Just start at the top with the blouse."

Sis's eyes had closed as my hands made their way up her body toward the top button on her blouse. "Ummm, this is going to be so much better than the back seat of a car behind Home Depot. You are definitely catching on."

It was awkward getting that first button undone. The second was easier and the rest were easier still. In a few seconds, the blouse which had snugged her body so nicely hung open revealing a black bra and the smooth skin of her torso. I could see her breasts exposed over the bra and down to her belly button just above her skirt. She had beautiful lightly tanned skin with no imperfections and just a trace of abs.

I had seen more of Sis's body when she was in a bathing suit, and I had seen her completely topless over the weekend. That had been great, but there was something incredibly arousing knowing that she wanted me to take her clothes off; all of them.

Based on the past weekend, I was pretty sure that Sis would like me to take some time and run my hands over her body, so I did.

I ran my hands underneath her blouse and felt her tense and inhale and exhale several deep breaths as I slid them over her ribs and then up her back, feeling her shoulder blades, and gently massaging the muscles of her back. I could feel her body respond to my caressing. In turn, my dick twitched in anticipation.

"We can take the blouse off if you want," reminding me that this was just the beginning, not the end. She shrugged her shoulders but the blouse was too snug to drop off without help.

I slid my hands across her chest, squeezing her breasts on the way to her shoulders, and under the blouse which had been stuck there and eased it off her shoulders. As it cleared her shoulders, Sis shivered her arms several times and the blouse suddenly dropped down her arms and fell to the floor. Except for the bra, Sis was topless.

She shook her chest at me then pulled my head toward it. Now I was the one inhaling and exhaling slow deep breaths. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her tight against me, her tummy against my chest and her chest just in front of my face. I leaned to the bare bulges of her breasts pushed up by the bra and kissed each gently.

Sis moaned, "If you're going to do that, why don't you unhook my bra."

My hands were already behind her back and I began fumbling for the hooks to her bra. To myself, 'Shit, my hands must be numb. I can't feel a thing!'

Sis let me flounder for a while. Her body shook as she tried to hold back a laugh, "The hooks are in the front, silly."

There they were, right between her breasts. With a little effort, I managed to unhook the bra and it hung loose off her shoulders. With a little help, it slid over her shoulders like the blouse. Sis was bare from the waste up, a pair of beautiful breasts now inches from my face.

I could see her nipples clearly. They were erect like the erasers on new pencils, standing out from her breasts nearly a half inch inviting me.

With the bra gone, I couldn't resist nibbling at one of her nipples. Maybe I was also delaying getting to the final step. Sis was right. It was a big one and intimidating.

As soon as my mouth touched her breast, Sis's body stiffened. She wrapped her arms around my head and pulled my face to her breasts. She liked having her breast in my mouth.

Sis began to push her breast toward me like she was trying to force it all in my mouth. I obliged and found that if I sucked it forcefully, I could inhale her entire breast in my mouth. Sis was now moaning each time I suckled her breast.

"Please... take... my skirt... off. Please?" Sis labored to get this request out. With her breast still in my mouth, I multi-tasked, finding the zipper to her skirt and began unzipping it. With it unzipped, it was easy to slide off her hips. Soon it lay in small folds around her ankles.

Using the toes of each foot, she pushed her shoes off her heels, sliding them off her feet and then stepping out of her skirt.

The only thing between Sis and complete nudity was a small silky pair of panties that matched the bra. I couldn't help myself. My hands dropped down her back to her buns. They were round and firm, and bare?!! I turned her around.

She was now standing in front of me, with her back to me, naked except for the tiniest of thongs.

Sis looked over her shoulder and saw the startled look on my face and smiled, "Do you like thongs? Thought you would. When you're through staring at my ass, take it off."

She was right. I was staring. If we hadn't been working our way toward this moment for several days now, I would have been scared to death for her to see me staring at her ass like this, even if she had been fully clothed.

The thing that really got me was that she seemed to be enjoying me looking as much as I was enjoying her ass.

Sis asked, "What are you thinking?"

"A bunch of things. What a great body you have. I'm wondering if you're as turned on as I am. And finally, I'm really glad you didn't give me those to wear to practice. The guys would have beat the snot out of me."

Sis burst out laughing at my last comment, "I'm glad too. Did you really mean it about my body?"

I nodded my head several times in the affirmative, "Those guys on the internet are all wrong about what makes a woman beautiful. Short is really nice and breasts don't have to be huge to turn me on. You're awesome, Sis!"

"You don't have to flatter me you know. I've already promised myself to you. And you were also wondering if I was turned on as much as you. Well, I'm pretty sure I am."

"Now take my thong off." In a few seconds, I had slid it off her nice hips, down her thighs, and it lay around her ankles. A step and a kick, and Sis deposited it near my red panties.

I was learning something about Sis, and maybe all girls. Sis enjoyed being complimented, particularly about her body. It had been written all over her face. The surprising thing was how much it excited me to see her reaction.

She reached for my hands and pulled my arms around her, and forced both of my hands to rest on her pubic mound, "Here, feel," as she took hold of one finger, pressing it into her pubic hair. I could feel warmth radiating from between Sis's legs. I could also feel the contours of her pussy. It was wet and sticky.

"Oh, shit," escaped from my lips.

Maybe I had advanced far enough to look at Sis's ass and play with her breasts, but this was entirely different

Sis saw my uncertainties even as I was feeling them, "You're doing great. Just this once, I'll show you what to do."

"I want your entire hand over my pussy," and she moved one hand until her pussy was in its palm.

"Slide your fingers up and down. Get a good feel of it."

I was practically panting as I complied.

As my hands and fingers began to move, I could feel the cleft between her lips. It was slick with wetness. I reveled in the fact that I had done that to Sis, had made her so wet.

"That's it!" A low moan escaped from Sis's mouth and I could feel a tremble go through her body.

This was too much for my erection. With my arms wrapped about Sis, it was throbbing and jerking against her back. I was leaking pre-cum all over her back. She didn't seem to be worried about it.

The next instructions were not spoken. She moved my hand until my fingers were once again below the wetness of her pussy. She placed her hand on top of mine and took one finger and laid it on my middle finger and pressed it down. I could feel the wetness as Sis pressed my finger firmly down between her lips.

"Jesus Sis, you're so wet... and slick!"

"Yes, I am. And in case you're wondering, it's not pee! If you had any doubts about me really wanting this, you shouldn't. This is how you tell that a girl wants it. Girls can fake a lot of stuff. They can make noises. They can move their bodies. They can kiss you, touch you, and say anything they want, but you only get this way if you are sexually aroused, and you've had me this way for days. If you keep doing this to me, I'll run out of panties before Mom and Dad get back. I may have to go without." She snickered at this.

Sis seemed to enjoy stroking my ego. I felt like a stud.

Sis prompted, "Just follow my lead."

She began to apply light guiding pressures to my hand. Her middle finger pushed mine down harder and began guiding my hand back up over her pussy dragging both our fingers up between her lips. Then my middle finger found an 'opening'. I didn't know what I had found, but Sis did.

She gasped and forced my finger down harder. Both our middle fingers were now 'in her', mine under hers, up to the second knuckle.

She kept her hand on mine, but removed her finger, "now... go deeper... all the way," which I did. Sis let out a small moan, but louder than before, as I pushed my finger 'all the way'.

"Now, slide it in and out a few times."

I was so excited my pecker was aching. And it wouldn't stop jerking like it had a mind of its own.

"Just keep doing that," she encouraged.

All of a sudden, her body went rigid and shuddered several times. Her hands both went to mine and forced it tight against her crotch preventing the in and out motion which we had been doing together. By now, she was moaning loudly. It almost sounded like she was in pain.

My two fingers were still buried as far as I could get them inside Sis. With Sis's hands locking mine against her wet little pussy, I could tell that she didn't want me to move them anymore. With the sobbing sounds she was making, I was concerned that I might have been too forceful and hurt her. I stopped but she wouldn't let me withdraw my fingers.

"Just a... second... keep your fingers... right there."

That was when the most incredible thing happened. Something inside Sis's pussy began 'grabbing' my fingers. Every few seconds I could feel it grab them. This was amazing. None of the guys on the football team had ever mentioned anything like this. Sis's breathing had gotten very ragged and her body was trembling.

Sis brought this to an end and barked out an order, "I've got to have you now." The abruptness surprised me. She sounded incredibly serious.

I was slow to react, "Pleeeease, I need you now."

I had never seen Sis beg, but she was begging me now. She seemed desperate. In a couple of seconds she had freed herself from my arms and scrambled onto her back the bed.

She spread her legs revealing a wet mass of pubic hair which did nothing to conceal her beautiful pussy. This was the first time I had gotten a real look at her this way. The lips were much larger than I expected and spread slightly open from being stretched by my fingers.

Her chest was heaving, "Now. Come on. Please don't make me wait."

I'd seen enough porn to know what I needed to do, sort of. I crawled into bed and settled between her legs in a pushup position, but from my knees, placing it near the opening to her pussy that my fingers had occupied moments before. In a rush, Sis grabbed my dick, aimed it, and slid her hips down placing the head between those wonderful enticing lips.

Just that tiniest of penetration was the most exciting feeling I had ever experienced.

It was obvious what Sis wanted and I desperately wanted to give it to her. I pushed the head in. Looking down, I could just see it disappear between those beautiful lips.

My focus moved back to Sis's face and I watched every twitch, every change of expression. The best I can describe the look on her face was 'hunger'. I'm sure she saw the same on my face, or maybe just a stupid grin.

Maybe I should have been more patient, but I was desperate to bury myself completely in Sis. In one continuous thrust, I plunged all the way in. I just forced it in her without regard for her. I couldn't help myself.

Sis eyes shut, her head tilted back, and she gasped as I rammed my entire erection into her tiny little body. Seeing her reaction, the thought that raced through my head was 'Oh God, what have I done to Sis?'

"I'm sorry Sis," as I started to withdraw. But her legs wrapped around my waist to hold me in position.

Her eyes opened and the look of shock was replaced with a grin, "You didn't... hurt me... its one size... fits all. Now... keep going... as fast and hard... as you can."

I could feel Sis's tight little hole snugging my dick as I began to pumping in and out. With each in stroke, I could feel her pussy peel back my foreskin, and then return it on the way out. I lost all thought of everything except the need to pump Sis, which I did furiously... for a couple of strokes.

My motions were not practiced or careful, just desperate. My technique was crude, which is why, all of a sudden, the head of my dick came completely out of Sis. Sis had been so insistent and my need so great, that I pushed forward again before I realized I was not quite aligned.

I grunted in pain as my erection bent nearly double as it met the sweet but unyielding flesh next to Sis's pussy, like a car hitting a wall. Sis also grunted.

I suspected I might have hurt her but needn't have worried. In an instant, I felt her hand on my shaft, slick with her juices, guiding it back home. "Ok, keep going."

My eyes remained glued on Sis's face and I could see the almost pained look on her face. I began pumping once again, although with just enough control to insure that I didn't come completely out again.

As I made love to Sis, I could see the pleasure, and I'd have to say, lust on her face. That same lust must have been evident on my face as well. I had never planned on 'fucking' Sis. 'Fucking' sounded too vulgar for anything I'd ever thought about doing with Sis, but at this moment, I think 'fucking' might have been an accurate word for what I wanted to do, was doing to Sis.

After my premature withdrawal, Sis had wrapped her legs around my waist to insure that I didn't come out again. This position was incredibly sensual. It felt good to have her forcing her hips to mine this way. If you've never had a girl wrap her legs around you while having sex, you should try it.

Inside five minutes, Sis was moaning between grunts as we both were exerting ourselves. If anything, she was even louder than she had been when I was fingering her.

Unexpectedly, at least for me, Sis's body suddenly stiffened and she clenched her legs tightly around my waist forcing me deeper inside her, as she emitted one long, painful sounding moan. With her legs locked around my waist, my shaft buried to it base, against her crotch, she thrust herself against me several slow deliberate times in what felt like an effort to get me even deeper insider her. I wanted it too and thrust against her as she thrust against me.

The energy and excitement of her last strong thrusts forced me over the edge as well and I began spewing semen into Sis's little body. I hunched hard against her as each convulsion struck me.

"I... I... feel it... squirting," and she let out a low continuous satisfied moan as we both spent ourselves.

Now, not only were her legs wrapped around me, but she had her arms around me forcing me to remain inside her unmoving for several minutes until my erection faded and began to shrink and withdraw from her pussy.

Sex is hard work. We were both sweaty and breathing heavy. I needed to lie down and recover. It was tempting to just lay down on Sis, but even in my sex dulled state of mind, I couldn't bring myself to drop my weight on that little body of hers. I knew she was probably tough enough to take it, but I just couldn't do it. I probably outweighed her by a hundred pounds.

"Hang on," I instructed and rolled over holding her to me.

Once we had settled in our new position, a huge grin spread across Sis's face, mine too. We lay there silently looking at each other for what seemed like minutes.

She surprised me by launching into a kiss. Not just a little peck on the lips, but an open mouthed wet one. Our tongues played briefly and then she backed off.

"Ohhhh, baby brother," she sighed, "that was the most incredible sex I've ever had!!"

I gave her a crooked smile, "Me too!"

She slapped me playfully on the chest, "It was your first time. I could have been laying there unconscious and you would have thought it was great. I'm serious!"

"Really? I thought I messed up when I came out."

"That happens to everybody now and then."

"It kind of hurt. Did I hurt you?"

She laughed, "Well, most people don't keep going until they get it pointed back in the hole. But no, you didn't hurt me. I just didn't want you to stop."

She was laying on top now, and I was watching her face. She was teasing me, but not maliciously. Everything about her face told me she was 100% sincere. She had enjoyed what I had done to her. It was hard to believe it was the best she had ever had. Surely she had had lots of guys and some of them must have known what they were doing and done it better than me.

"I know you've had lots better lovers than me. How can that be the best you've ever had?"

Before answering, she repositioned herself so that she was sitting upright with a knee on each side of my body. I squirmed and grimaced as her weight came down twisting on me. I was still half hard.

"Oh, sorry," as she reached down and lined me up so it pointed at my belly button and once again lowered her weight. I groaned as her hand touched me. Seeing this, she grinned and continued grinding her hips against me. That was all it took. In seconds, I was fully erect again.

She continued with her answer while slowly rocking her hips, grinding my erection, which was quickly becoming needy again.

"You don't understand this now, but only 10% of the best sex is from the physical part. The other 90% is from here," and she placed a palm on my chest over my heart, "and from here," and she placed both hands around my head while her fingers caressed my temples. "Doing it with a partner you trust and care about and who cares about you is what really makes it special."

Stiff again and feeling Sis's warm crotch against me, "Is there any chance we could do it again?"

She giggled, "Of course. Why do you think I was doing this?" She rocked her hips a couple of times vigorously and then raised up enough to free my erection which was back at full strength.

As she raised up I could see a long thread of cum stretch between her pussy and my crotch. Maybe I should have been repulsed at the sticky mess, but I wasn't. I was fascinated.

She saw me staring. "Sorry. I forgot about the mess. Do you want us to go shower?"

"No way. We can shower later. I've had it on me before. I just never thought about what would happen to it after the guy finished."

dbrains
dbrains
283 Followers