I Got Caught in Girls Underclothes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dbrains
dbrains
283 Followers

She laughed, "Yeah, it surprised me the first time it happened too. I made an awful mess in the back of Jason Whitworth's car, but he deserved it." Then she reached down and began guiding me back down the V between her legs while leaning to one side to get high enough, Sis worked the head between her lips.

With Sis on top, "I'll do the work this time." She began slowly rocking her hips. Each time she rocked her hips, her pussy stroked me. She moaned quietly as she continued to work magic with her hips.

Looking up at her, I could see her naked body from her head to a little bit of pubic hair exposed between us. Her breasts were firm with nipples standing up. I couldn't resist and began to tweak them between thumb and forefinger. Sis moaned approval.

In a couple of minutes, Sis was getting loud again and the rocking of her hips became feverish. Then the rocking stopped and was followed by several isolated thrusts as she forced herself all the way to the base of my erection, driving her pubic hair against me.

The thrill I saw on her face and those last thrusts, and of course, that 'clinching' of my dick by her pussy, had me spewing semen inside Sis once more. It felt great!

Without raising off me, Sis dropped her body on me and lay on my chest. Her face buried itself under my chin and her lips found my neck and began gently sucking. Gentle turned to forceful.

This 'kissing' of my neck was very arousing, but she was beginning to suck really hard. "What are you doing down there, Sis?"

"Giving you your first hickey!"

"Hickey? But everybody will see it."

"Yes, they will if they look close. But don't worry. It's not very big and will be gone before Mom and Dad get back."

"Let me go to the bathroom and see."

She rolled off to allow me up, "be a sweetheart and pass me my panties. I need to catch 'your' mess."

I picked them up from where they had been discarded and walked them to Sis, "Is it ok if I wipe you?"

"Yes. You may." With this, Sis lay on her back at the edge of the bed, with her legs spread wide, and a huge grin on her face. "Hurry up. I've been trying to hold it in, but I'm not sure how good I'm doing."

I knelt at the side of the bed and slid the panties on the bed beneath her to catch and proceeded to examine Sis's pussy closely. It had a wet glistening mess beginning to ooze out from between a pair of very puffy red lips. "It's beautiful Sis."

"Really? I always thought they were wrinkled and ugly and with this mess. But I'm glad you like it."

"I do. It's great and I don't mind the mess. I know how it got there." I began wiping the ooze from her lips with the panties.

This drew a low moan from Sis and she wiggled her hips rubbing her crotch against the panties in my hand.

"Do you... think you could do it again, baby brother?"

I stood up revealing my erection which bobbed in front of her. I had gotten hard again while examining her.

She slipped far enough up the bed to allow me room to get in position comfortably between her legs, which I did. This time, she didn't offer to help, but it didn't matter. I knew what was expected and how to do it.

Even though I had wiped Sis thoroughly, when the tip of my shaft nuzzled her lips, it was met with a slick wet invitation.

I was more careful this time as I forced my way in, although not much force was required. It glided in easily and I buried it in one slow thrust. I watched the pleasure on Sis's face as I penetrated her for the third time in half an hour.

I pumped her quickly, though not as fast as the first time and not as fast as Sis had when she was on top. I didn't want a repeat of my first blunder.

Shortly, "Ummm, that's it... just a... little faster... please." I complied. In a couple of minutes, I felt the stiffening of Sis's body which told me I was doing it right. Soon, I felt the contractions of my erection that made it clear that Sis had done her job well also. It hadn't been as frantic as the first time but was still great.

"You are soooo good. You really are a quick learner." Then she just lay under me and seemed to be savoring the moment.

I started to move, but Sis stopped me, "Let it stay as long as you can. Please?" I did the best I could, but in a couple of minutes, I was shrinking.

I shrugged, "I'm losing it Sis."

"That's ok. We can go now."

I slid down off the bed and immediately grabbed the wet panties to wipe Sis again.

"It won't be necessary. I think we pretty much drained that big boy the first two times and you already wiped that up."

As soon as her feet hit the floor, she wrapped arms around my neck. "Carry me?"

I scooped her up, "Where to?"

"To my bathroom. I think we need a good hot shower."

I sat her down gently in her bathroom, opened the door to her shower, and turned on the water for her. I let it run until I thought it was warm enough, "All yours," and turned to go to my shower.

She grabbed my wrist, "Wouldn't you like to watch me shower? Maybe shower with me? You really seemed to want it Friday." She pulled me into the shower without waiting for a response.

"You've already seen all there is to see and touched most of it too. You may as well learn how to bathe a girl properly," with this she handed me a shampoo bottle, "do my hair first."

Once I finished lathering her hair and rinsing it thoroughly, she handed me a bar of soap and a washcloth, "now do my body."

I swallowed, "all of it?"

"Ok, don't wash anything you wouldn't wash when you do yourself." I could see anticipation on her face. This little vixen was looking forward to this!

"Ok, prepare for the most thorough scrubbing you've ever had!" I lathered the cloth, "close your eyes," and rubbed the soapy cloth over her forehead. "Keep 'em closed," as I applied the soapy cloth to her eyelids. I moved to her nose, which I pinched a little, proceeded to her cheeks, and then finished the first step by scrubbing her ears and washing her neck.

"Ok, keep them closed while I rinse you," making sure to get all of the soap from around her eyes first. Sis has a beautiful face. She looked even better with the wet hair. Of course, this could have been because she was entirely naked with me in the shower.

Lathering the cloth, I proceeded to soap and scrub her shoulders, arms, back, and finally around to the best part so far, her breasts. These I decided to do without the cloth and simply soaped up my hands. With soap bubbles all over them, they were almost as slick as her pussy had been. I gave them a soapy massage paying extra attention to the nipples which were once again standing out proudly. I spent quite a bit of time on her breasts. All the while, Sis watched amused, occasionally shaking her head.

"You know, I've got a couple of other 'interesting' parts. If you're as thorough with them as my boobs, we could be here all evening." She was laughing and making fun of me, but it had no sting in it. She was laughing with me, not at me.

I soaped the cloth, got down on my knees in front of her, and started soaping her left thigh and proceeded down her leg. She had her hands on my shoulders. On the trip back up, "spread 'em a little." She obeyed and my hand travelled up the inner thigh. It stopped when it bumped her pubic area. Sis jolted a little and her hands squeezed my shoulders. I heard her inhale a sharp breath. After working her left leg thoroughly, I moved to her right. I got a groan from Sis as I approached her crotch this time.

I stopped and thought about which to do next; ass or pussy; pussy or ass!

During my hesitation, "Well, are you done?"

"Oh no, just deciding what comes next. I think I'm going to go with that nice little ass of yours and save the front for last."

With a quivering voice, "Ok, let me get in position," and turned so that her ass was practically in my face.

I handed her the cloth, "Here, I don't think I'm going to need this anymore," and began soaping my hands, "back out of the stream a bit, please."

Sis flexed at the hips causing my nose to practically go between her butt cheeks. She giggled, "Give me a little room."

I slid my soapy palms up her thighs to her cheeks. As I went over these I squeezed them and proceeded on, trailing both thumbs between her cheeks.

Sis squealed, "Not there. That's... that's... well, it's personal."

Undeterred, but curious now, I stood up to face Sis while I finished her ass. "You told me to wash everything of yours that I wash of mine. Well, I wash that thoroughly every time," and proceeded to slide the soapy edge of my hand through the crack of her ass. I could see her cheeks flush red as my hand slid between her cheeks.

"Oh, damn you!" At first I thought she was angry and I felt a pang of regret for pushing on, but then I realized her body had slid up close against me and she had arms around my waist holding me tightly. Her ass wiggled as if to help with the soaping.

As I finished her ass, her eyes closed, "Mmmm that was nice. I wasn't mad at you. It's just that, well, I wasn't expecting to get turned on while you washed my backside."

"Only one thing left!" and I knelt in front of her again facing her pubic hair, and lathered my hands. Her hands now were cupping my head and she was looking down at me with a tender look.

I looked up at her in turn, and slowly slid a soapy hand up her left inner thigh. When I got to her pubic hair, I felt Sis's body tense. Something of mine was tensing also. I had gotten most of the way along while 'washing' the rest of her body, but this was too much. I had a throbbing hard-on again. I hung my head feeling the conflict between what my body wanted and knowing that I had already had Sis 3 times in less than an hour.

Instantly Sis knew something was wrong, "What is it?"

I leaned back revealing what was hanging, or more accurately, standing between my legs, "I'm sorry. I don't seem to be able to control it, but we can ignore it."

Sis just gave me a sympathetic look, "You need to know the rules. What you can and can't do. That's all."

Sensing that the party might be over for a while, "I know. I can't expect you to cater to me every time I get a hard-on. I know. I'll be ok."

"So here it is. I don't want to cause you pain. I know perfectly well how much guys can need this. And, since I pretty much forced you into this Friday, I'm not going to cause you pain. I won't hold anything back from you. Of course, that assumes that we've covered it in our 'lesson plan'. I won't let you get ahead of the plan but other than that, I'll do my best to be ready whenever you need me." She looked down at my erection, "So... "

"I really do want it, badly. I'm aching." That last was a little strong, but not much, to make sure Sis didn't cause me pain.

"Ok, nice. You can have a first. I've never done it in the shower. Guess it's good that you hadn't finished that last 'part'."

"So, how do we do it in here?"

"Well, it's going to require you to play with my ass some more, but it should work pretty much like it did in bed. You're going to hold me up. My ass is probably the most secure thing to hold, and I'll wrap my legs around your waist. Then it's just a matter of lining things up and it will be a bit like when I was on top in bed."

Wasting no time, she grabbed my neck and began pulling herself up with her legs around me. I reached under her and put a hand on each cheek and lifted her over my erection. She giggled as it came to rest underneath her.

"Ok, now just give me a second... to get everything lined up." Sis squirmed and wiggled a bit and suddenly I felt the head as it began to find the doorway to her pussy. Sis forced her hips forward and a couple of inches slipped inside her. It slipped in easily.

"You're still slick. Is that left over from before?"

"Yes and no. Girls do stay revved up longer than guys once you get them going. But, most of this is from the body wash you gave me. I had no idea how good that would feel."

"Ummmmm," and Sis continued moving her hips and 'doing all the work'.

"Am I... getting heavy?"

"No." Sis was not large and her weight was easy to bear, particularly given the circumstances. "I could hold you all day."

"It's... not going... to take... that long." Sis began to squeeze me fiercely with her arms and legs as she thrust her hips as close as she could in our position. This forced her pussy as far onto my shaft as she could manage. She emitted a small moan each time she forced herself onto me. One final time, she forced herself to me and held it.

My erection contracted several times as she held on that last time. As much as I had already unloaded in Sis, I couldn't imagine there was much in those last contractions. In spite of this, it satisfied a need of mine and I felt Sis had been satisfied too. I certainly hoped she was.

After a couple of minutes, I had shrunken and withdrawn from Sis, "Ok, you can let me down now." Standing, she snuggled up against me in the shower with her arms around me.

Looking up at me timidly, "Is it ok if I finish washing myself? If I let you do it, you know what will happen and we'll be here all day. I'm getting hungry."

I couldn't refuse her and she was probably right. "What do you want to do for lunch?"

As Sis rinsed off and washed her pussy, "I don't want to get into cooking. We could go out?"

I began a quick wash and Sis and I alternated turns under the shower between soaping and rinsing. Sis had definitely been right. I admired her body as she completed washing herself, I found myself with one of those 'almost' hard-ons, one that would have been completed if I'd touched her.

I knew Sis liked a good burger, "How about Majerle's? We could be there in 20 minutes."

Sis had noticed that I had admired her the entire time as we finished washing and had a smug smile. That smile was enough to complete my erection. Her smile got even bigger, "Can you wait?"

"Yes, I can wait. I don't think anyone has ever died from a hard-on." If it was possible to die from one, her next move would have finished me. She grabbed it and I groaned, "You're pushing your luck."

In a second she was out of the shower laughing at my discomfort, "Meet you down stairs dressed. First one there wins!"

The race was on as I ran to my room, grabbed a towel from my linen closet, did half a dry job and struggled to get underwear and pants to slide on over wet legs. I pulled on a shirt and tucked it as I ran down stairs. Too late, there stood Sis fully dressed by the door, if you want to call the shorty t-shirt top she had on and the spandex pants fully dressed.

The gray top was made from a light weight old Nike t-shirt that she had cut off just below her breasts. It snugged her breasts and you could see the fabric stretched where her nipples stood, apparently still aroused. Below, and I mean barely below the breasts, it hung loose. The pants were black and rested very low on her hips. They clung to every curve of Sis's body leaving no doubt that she was in great shape. No panty line, not even the slightest, was visible and none of the elastic that you often see above hip huggers like Sis's.

Ok, I know it's wrong, completely wrong, but my eyes were eating Sis up, top to bottom. Her breasts were barely hidden and there was a lot of perfect lightly tanned skin between the t-shirt top and her yoga pants. And the pants looked like they were just paint. There were curves and bumps that left little to the imagination.

I swallowed and whispered, "Oh, shit," as my erection did what it had been doing for several days now. I walked out the door untucking my shirt and hoping it was long enough to hide the tent I was making.

Sis laughed out loud, stepped back to me, and leaned her head against my chest affectionately for a second and headed for the truck. If neighbors had been watching, it would have looked like a simple act of sibling affection, I hoped.

I followed her to the passenger side where she was waiting on me to give her lift which I happily did.

On the drive to Majerle's, we discussed today's 'lesson'. Sis would make a great coach or leader. Things that weren't perfect, became mere 'things that we'd work on' and were minimized. I felt good after the critique, great in fact.

One question remained, "You said it was the best sex you'd ever had. I still don't see how that can be true."

"That shocked me too. I didn't expect it to be that good."

I guess I knew that, "So, you didn't expect me to be any good?"

"No, no, NO! That's not it. Oh, there are things we'll work on the rest of the week, but you did fine. Girls are going to love you. What I didn't expect was that it would feel SO DAMNED GOOD!" emphasizing the last. "For Christ's sake, you're my brother. I'm not supposed to be that into my brother. But I have honestly never had an orgasm, actually orgasms, like you gave me the today. Maybe I am just perv'ing over my baby brother."

"Well, I'm perv'ing over my sister, so I guess we're even."

As we pulled into the parking lot, I was wearing a smug smile. Sis had a way of making me feel good. I helped her out of the truck, "You're going to get stared at. You ok with that?"

"Not worried. I've got you. Just take my arm. You'll be my 'boyfriend'. That will keep the guys away." Teasing, "You need to pretend you like this. Can you do that?"

"If my t-shirt comes up, they're going to KNOW I like it. What if we see someone we know?"

With confidence, "I'll tell them what I just told you. That you're keeping guys away by pretending to be my boyfriend. They may think it's a little weird, but it'll work."

Sis settled in right against me as we waited to be seated. When the waiter came to seat us, he leaned in, "Your girls smokin' hot!"

"She is, isn't she?"

We got a booth and Sis sat on the bench right against me. After our order had been taken, "Sis, he said you were smokin' hot."

She leaned and looked at me like a real girlfriend would, "Well, I guess you better treat me right. Otherwise, I might have to find myself another guy, and it sounds like it'll be easy." As she finished the warning, she placed a hand on my thigh, close enough to accidentally bump my crotch which she did periodically.

I knew she had been teasing, but I didn't like the thought of Sis 'finding another guy'.

Our burgers arrived and Sis proved that she had indeed been hungry. By the time I was half through my burger, she had finished hers, including the fries, and was mooching fries off my plate.

I would have eaten faster, except for Sis's hand on my thigh. A time or two she looked around the room casually and sneaked a quick squeeze of my dick. In my state, it wasn't hard to find. She was having a lot of fun at my expense while I kept thinking everyone in the room saw what she was doing.

Sis saw me looking around nervously, "Don't worry. I'm careful and besides, the worst that can happen is some guy sees what I'm doing and wishes he were you. If a girls sees me, she'll be wishing she was me and it was her hand."

"Ok, but still, someone we know could see you."

"Alright, I'll stop, but I was having fun." She removed her hand and the next thing I know, she has her leg up over my thigh and is pulling my hand down her thigh. She didn't stop until my hand was against her crotch.

"You know you're going to have to learn how to handle this. You can't have a melt down every time a pretty girl makes a move on you, and I've only got what's left of this week to get you ready." She was still teaching.

I groaned, "Ok." It wasn't that I was opposed to what she was doing, but I'd spent the past three years carefully avoiding PDAs of any type and couldn't help but feel that every eye in Majerle's was on us.

She couldn't keep a straight face and soon a stifled laugh escaped from her lips, followed by a second and third. At that point she gave up trying to suppress it and laughed out right. At the same time, she leaned over against me.

dbrains
dbrains
283 Followers