I Got Caught in Girls Underclothes Ch. 06

Story Info
Naive younger brother learns sex from loving older sister.
15k words
4.73
44k
44

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dbrains
dbrains
283 Followers

All characters in this story are over the age of 18 and are consenting young adults.

In the past few days, I felt like I'd matured several years. The problem was, there were only two girls I had any experience with; Sis and Carol. Sis I understood. At least I thought so. I was naïve. Carol I didn't understand. She didn't appear to be what I thought she was last week. Last week she'd been a known quantity, a bitch, but a known. This week she had confused me, but I wasn't intimidated now.

If you missed the chapters leading up to this point, you should probably go read them.

*****

The locker room was different today. When I entered, I heard chatter, positive chatter.

"Hey Tyler!"

"How you doing?"

"How's the back?"

"You going to practice with us today? Bout time."

This felt strange. Normally I would have been ignored. "The back's good. Not as bad as it looked."

As I removed my shirt, "That's going to leave a mark, buddy. You going to tell us about her?"

Before we got into that discussion, Coach Barker came in, "Tyler, get dressed... quick, and go get checked out at First Aid. If they give you the go ahead, I want you in practice. Make it quick."

"Ok, Coach." A few minutes later I was dressed and trotting over to Ms. T's.

When I got there, "You again. What can we do for you? Anything for the football team," loaded with sarcasm.

I hoped this would be the last time I interrupted their routine, "Sorry, Ma'am. I just need a quick check. It's nothing."

Carol stepped forward, "I got him," and pulled me aside and raised my shirt. She had been right yesterday. It wasn't as bad as it looked.

She whistled, "She did do a number on you. I'd really like to meet the girl that could get a guy to stand still for that. When you going to introduce us?"

That wasn't happening, but I decided to tease her with a little non-information, "You already know her. You've met."

"You're kidding! I've never seen anyone do something like that, and I know some girls that like it rough."

I'd never been a flirt, didn't know how to do it, but this just popped out, "Do you like it rough?" It brought a blush from Carol.

Maybe Sis was right, and I was winning. But this reminded me of one of yesterday's lessons, 'if someone wins and someone loses, you're doing it wrong'. Confusing.

Before she could respond, Ms. T broke in, "Carol, if you're through working on your social calendar, just tell him he's ready to go, and we can get a little work done."

"He's ok, Ms. Talmadge," then she leaned in for a whisper, "You didn't forget my ride, did you?"

I didn't feel as confident as I tried to let on, "No, I didn't forget," and I gave her a smile that said I was looking forward to it.

As I walked back over to practice, it occurred to me that this was the first time I'd ever felt in control of a situation involving a girl. Sis was still in charge, but I didn't object to that. I had something with her that I didn't have with Carol, trust. The scales had tipped in my favor. It was exhilarating.

As I reported in to Coach, "Go line up with the receivers. Let's see if you can catch the ball this year."

In the past, I'd been here for 'exercise and to round out my high school experience' as Mom and Dad had put it. Something was different now.

When my turn came, I concentrated. On balls that were out of reach, I ran hard and extended, even threw my body after them. I didn't catch them all, but I did catch some that hit the ground last year. As I caught a few long ones, the quarterbacks started challenging me, trying to see how hard and far I'd go to make the catch.

After thirty minutes and a lot of sweat, practice devolved into a contest between myself and our star receiver, Riggs. Riggs had been serious for 3 years. He was better than me, but we were caught up in the competition.

The coaches were seeing something they look for in practice; the team having fun. They let us run for a while. The quarterbacks began throwing progressively crazy balls. Some of them we caught.

Riggs and I really put out and soon we were both wet with sweat.

When Coach stopped us for water, Riggs hit me on the shoulder, "Hey. Where'd that come from? You trying to get my job?"

"Your jobs safe."

As it turns out, it wasn't just the team watching. The cheerleaders had stopped to watch us show off too.

As he was getting us started on the last leg of practice, Coach approached Riggs and I, "You guys are looking pretty good. Save some of it for real games and we may do some damage this year!" It was the first time I'd been told I might 'do some damage'. It sounded and felt good.

When practice was over and I had gotten dressed, Carol was waiting for me by the gym, "You haven't forgotten about my ride have you? We need to TALK. See if we can work something out. Mom and Dad are both working today, so we can discuss it at home."

I looked down at Carol, "I haven't forgotten." I confess, I thought about her while getting dressed. Sis was the expert, but it was still hard to believe that Carol set this up to have sex with me. Of course, if her conscience was bothering her, who knows?

"What's this all about, Carol?"

"Well, I was hoping I could set things right between us."

"You've already apologized, and it's not nearly enough. Do you know what you caused me to miss out on?"

Carol whined, "I don't know. It was three years... I don't know. I've worried about this for 3 years. I need to get it off my back."

I took satisfaction seeing Carol squirm. This might be worth it all by itself, but I wanted more, "Well, let's see, 3 years, 52 weeks, that's 156 weeks."

Carol was looking panicked, "Ok, so..."

"You've been sexually active those 3 years, haven't you?"

Almost a whisper, "Well, yes."

"So, how many times a week would you say you had sex while I was hanging with the Astronomy Club?"

A whisper slipped from Carol's lips, "Oh, crap."

"That's not a number. If you're serious about making us even, give me a number! Or do you just want off the hook? I didn't look at a girl for THREE YEARS." Might as well make sure she knew exactly how much I had suffered.

"Ok, 2 or 3 times, I guess. Sometimes more, sometimes not at all."

"Ok, so that's 156 times 2. I'll make it easy on you. That means while I was jerking off, you had sex 312 times. Does that sound about right?" I put on a very serious look and never took my eyes off Carol's face as my analysis sunk in and Carol visibly drooped.

Carol knew what I was saying, "Oh God! I can't do it THAT much. We'd have to do it every day this semester, and I have plans. The families going out of town over Christmas, and what am I supposed to do with my boyfriend?"

I couldn't help but grin. Her math left a little to be desired. But she was thinking about it.

Then she did it. I hadn't seen it coming. Her eyes flooded with tears. She looked pitiful. I really can't take crying girls.

I opened my arms for her, "Come here," and she walked to within an inch of me, "Ok, I couldn't really make you do that. I was just trying to punish you," as I reached one arm around her and pulled her to my body, placing the other hand over the side of her face, clutching her head to my chest as she cried.

Between sobs she whispered, "You... you... don't want to... fuck me?"

"Jesus, Carol. I never said that."

"Said what? That you wanted to... or didn't want to?"

As soon as I had hugged Carol, Darwin got involved. I was hard as could be. I lowered a hand to Carol's ass and forced her up against it, "Does this answer your question?" Of course, I wanted to.

Carol pressed her hips against my bulge for a second, and let out a small groan, "Mmmm. You probably shouldn't have your hand on my ass that way while we're in the parking lot. People may see us."

I had completely forgotten that we were standing in the middle of the school parking lot and jumped back to a discrete distance. Surveying the parking lot, I saw one car at the other end of the lot with a solitary girl leaned up against the driver's door looking right at us. "Fuck. Busted!"

"Oh, don't worry about her. That's Bonnie. She was going to be my ride if you backed out." Carol waved. Bonnie waved back and got into her car. As she grabbed my hand and tugged me toward the truck, "You are still going to give me a ride, aren't you?"

"I said I would," as I walked Carol around to the passenger side and opened the door for her. She watched me, as I checked her out, as she stretched to climb into the truck. The cheerleader outfit hiked up to her panties as she climbed in, just like Sis's had.

Carol crawled into the seat and slid around to face me. As she did, her legs were naturally parted. She could have taken my view away, but she didn't, "You know those aren't my real panties, don't you?"

"Yeah, but you still look good," as my eyes lingered between her legs longer than they should have. A half smile crossed Carol's lips as I said this. It looked like compliments worked on girls other than Sis even if the situation was screwed up.

"You'll have to tell me where you live," as I began to maneuver the truck out of the parking lot.

Carol gave me directions to her house. It wasn't far. As I found my way to her house, Carol moved onto the center seat next to me and began talking.

I immediately slipped a hand mid ways up her thigh.

I guess Carol had to put up some resistance, "Should your hand be there?"

"One thing I learned this week is that I wasted the past three years. I'm not going to let anyone play games with me. So, yeah, I think it's the perfect place for my hand," and I began a slow slide up toward her panties, "but it's up to you. All you have to do is say 'stop' and I'll stop, and if you do, I'll drop you at your house and that's it. It will be the last thing we ever do. Of course, if you don't say stop, I'm going to take you home, we'll be all alone, and I'm going to take you to your bedroom and have sex with you. Maybe do a few other things too. But it's up to you. You can tell me to stop any time."

Carol took a deep breath. She was trembling, "You're serious... aren't you?" She never asked me to stop.

"100%," as my fingers reached her mound in the panties that weren't panties, "I'm going to need some help with your panties."

Carol didn't speak, but reached down under my hand and pulled the crotch over to expose herself to my fingers.

Her breathing was tense and ragged as I slid a finger onto her clit and slid it slowly from the stiff little ridge at the top down between the lips which were tender and wet.

Carol spoke only two words, "Oh god," and her hips slid forward as she raised her pussy up against my hand. She was so wet my finger glided between her lips. She groaned as I slipped a second one in and then sunk both all the way in. Her hips continued to rock away, and back to my hand, in time to meet my thrusts.

Occasionally I stole a glance at her face. Her eyes were shut, she was biting her lower lip, and she had that pained look on her face that said she wasn't going to ask me to stop. I'd seen it on Sis's face several times.

Sis was right. I was winning, but I didn't think Carol would say she was losing. Even in this strange dance Carol and I were doing, she didn't have to lose for me to win. If she'd said, 'stop', then we would both have lost. This was better, infinitely better.

After a couple of minutes, Carol's moans reached a fever pitch, and she reached down and grabbed my wrist with both hand holding it in place on top of her pussy. Her body stiffened, and she arched her back until her butt was a foot off the seat and she stayed there for what seemed like forever.

Carol let out a long guttural 'unngggghhhhh' and her body shook several times. Then she relaxed and her butt settled back on the seat, and I felt the little telltale sign from within her pussy as the little sex muscle began squeezing my fingers which I still had buried in her. "Nice. I can feel your orgasm."

Carol's voice quivered, "Get me... home... please," and she slumped against me clinging to my arm. I removed my fingers from her abused little slit and put an arm around her shoulder. She was still breathing deeply as we pulled into her driveway.

As I'd grown accustomed to with Sis, I hurried around to help Carol out of the truck. She was still trembling and weak, and I walked and half packed her to the front door. She managed to get a key from somewhere in the cheerleader skirt and we were in.

Once in the house, I picked her up in my arms, "Which way to your bedroom?"

She looked nervous, "Up the steps, to the left and all the way down the hall."

As I carried her to her room, she asked, "Are we really going to do this?"

"Like I said, unless you say stop, I'm not stopping."

"I know you want me. I can feel it against my butt. You'd really stop if I asked you to?"

"I'm certainly not going to rape you."

"What would you do? I mean, I can tell you need it pretty bad. What would you do if I said stop?"

"Truth? I'd go home and jerk off several times and I'd never have anything to do with you again."

"I've never met anyone like you. You say things and you just throw them out there, like jerking off. I never met a guy that would fess up to that, but you said you did it for three years," and she paused looking at me like she was getting her courage up, "How much... that is... how much did you do it?"

"Hmmm. I never counted," and I paused to do a quick estimate, "but let me put it this way. If you had to pay that back instead of the times YOU had sex in those three years, it'd take you all year, instead of just this semester," and I grinned using Carols faulty math.

"And you don't mind telling me that? You could've just lied and said you never did it, or didn't do it much, or something."

"I guess I'm not very good at lying, so, if I tell you anything, it'll be the truth." In the back of my mind, I knew I'd be keeping a secret from everyone for the rest of my life, so I added a little more truth, "There's not much I'd lie about."

"But you might lie? What would you lie about?"

Carol was getting to know me better than I would have thought possible. Even enough to make me uncomfortable. "Well, I'd lie to protect my family," I knew this was the truth, "or I'd lie to protect a friend. Of course, I'd try saying nothing first."

By the time the conversation had gotten to this point, I had gotten Carol to her bedroom and had her seated on her bed.

She looked up at me, "Would you lie to protect me?"

"Hmmm, I guess so, if that was the only way."

With this revelation, she smiled up at me, "Does this make us friends?"

Damn, what a question, "Well, I... I'm not certain. But we're a lot closer than I thought would be possible last week."

That answer seemed to be good enough for her, and she stood up and began sliding her cheerleader skirt down.

I stopped her, "Let me. I like this part," and helped slide the skirt down off her butt. Turns out, the panties really weren't panties. They were attached to the skirt like the liner of my swim trunks. With the skirt around her ankles, I grabbed the tail of her t-shirt and pulled it up. She stuck her arms over her head like Sis did and all that was left was her bra. I fumbled around the back for the hooks, then, confused, I looked at the front. Nothing.

Carol snickered, "You've never seen a sports bra have you? No hooks. They just slide up."

"Thanks. How about a treat before we get started? I'd like oral." I really wanted to taste my second pussy, Carol's pussy.

Carol's face, which had been excited, was now a sad and she exhaled unhappily, "Really? I thought, hoped, you were different than the others, but I guess you're one of them."

"What's wrong Carol. I was... led to believe that girls... loved oral sex." I confess. I was stunned. Sis had loved it and she had been right about everything so far. She had been dead on about Carol. It was hard to believe she was wrong about this, but here was Carol, and she was not looking forward to my offer. That was depressing because I had been.

In a low unhappy voice, "It's ok. I know I owe you and you are a football player. You really didn't seem like one of them," and she sank to her knees in front of me and began pulling down my shorts.

My shorts were around my ankles and Carol was holding my dick before I realized what she was getting ready to do, "Wait. STOP! That's not what I meant. I want to do YOU."

Carol looked up. Now she was the stunned one, "You... uh... want to do me?"

"Well, yes. I figured it would ease you into it. I know you're feeling a lot of pressure, like you owe me. I just thought if I eat you first, it would make it better, easier for you," and I sank down to my knees in front of her.

Carol looked up at me. Her face was pink with embarrassment and she whispered so low I could barely hear, "I've never had that."

"Carol, you've been having sex for at least three years and it's obvious you know about oral sex. It seemed like you knew a lot about it. I don't see how you..."

It was then I remembered Sis's disclaimer, 'I can't speak for all girls. Some may not like oral' and there was Sis's ass issue. Maybe Carol had had a bad experience.

I felt like an idiot, "I am so sorry. I just assumed. She told me not everyone might like it. So, look, we don't have to do that. We don't have to do anything if you don't want to."

She looked up at me forlorn, "You really are different aren't you? Do I really need to explain this to you? You're on the football team. I thought all you guys knew the deal. I've always been ashamed of it."

"Yes, you are going to have to explain it to me. I don't have a clue what you're talking about. I... just found out about girls this past weekend, and well, you know I was never one of the guys. So, I'm pretty clueless."

"You really just discovered girls this weekend?"

I shrugged, "That's about it. I know what they said in Health Class, but not much more, not firsthand anyway."

"Well, you didn't learn this at Chandler. Whoever's teaching you is doing a great job. You're doing REALLY well."

While I might not be able to name names, I could at least give Sis some anonymous praise, "Yeah, she is pretty great."

Then she proceeded to tell me about what it took to date a football player at our high school, "If you want to wear a player's letter jacket and go with them, you've got to give them blow jobs... whenever they want."

"You're kidding. But don't they... reciprocate? No turn about? I mean, that could be ok so long as you get it too." Two thirds of our cheerleaders were wearing letter jackets. The remaining letter jackets were scattered around the school.

"No, it's just blow jobs and regular sex. I've never had a boy's head... down there."

"I'm sorry, but that's crazy. Sex and relationships are supposed to be... two way streets. Both people are supposed to be equal. It sounds like all you're getting is taken advantage of. You don't deserve that. It's just a fuckin' jacket!"

"I can't believe you're telling me this after what I did to you," and she lay over against me.

"You don't deserve this any more than I deserved what I got. Just give the jacket back. It's not worth it," and I hugged her. It was a tender moment. This was another of those times where physical contact with a naked girl didn't have sexual overtones. I just wanted to comfort her.

Carol took a deep breath and looked down at my limp dick, "If I haven't ruined your mood, I'd really like it if you were the first guy to do that with me."

"Actually, I don't need THAT to give you oral. Besides, as soon as I start, he'll make a comeback. Promise," as I slid my hands down Carol's body until my hands came to rest on her ass. It was larger than Sis's, but still pretty nice. I squeezed her butt and made an attempt to put her at ease, "Just sit that nice ass of yours near the edge of the bed, spread your legs wide, and I'll do the rest. Let me know if you want me to try something different."

dbrains
dbrains
283 Followers