I Got Caught in Girls Underclothes Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dbrains
dbrains
283 Followers

Carol didn't immediately release her grip around my waist, but eventually kissed my chest, released me, and stood up. She parked her ass on the bed and spread her legs as requested. She was beautiful down there. More hair at the moment than Sis had, but it wasn't a problem.

Carol was looking at me with big wide eyes as my lips first touched hers, "Oh shiiittt." Sis had been right after all. Carol was going to love this, maybe as much as I did.

Carols body arched as her hands went to my head and she began trying to fuck my mouth with her pussy, slowly at first. It was a good thing no one was in the house. Carol was louder than Sis had been.

I sucked on her lips so hard that I'm sure I had to be hurting her. I broke for a second, "You ok? I can get carried away."

"No. It's wonderful. Keep doing... whatever you want."

I eased up a little, but a couple of times I found myself getting rough as Carol grunted and her hips moved as if to pull away, but she never pulled away. I associated those particular grunts and the movement of her hips as a hint that I needed to ease up on her. It must have worked pretty well. Five minutes later, Carol let out a shriek and locked her legs and body around my face and head. I knew she was having a big climax.

"Oh god, whoever is showing you this is a sexual genius. That was incredible."

"I'll tell her you said so. She'll love it."

Carol finally sat up, with me still on my knees between her legs, and appeared to be puzzled, "I don't understand. I can tell you really like this girl, and she must like you, and you're one of the nicest guys I've ever met. How can you think so much of her and do what you just did with me? You're... well... you're cheating on her."

I could see how she'd feel that way. Time for one of those protective lies. Or maybe just a little creativity, "When we met, she wasn't going to be around long, a couple weeks at most, so we agreed that it would be no strings. She's been great. We both understood that she'd move on and so would I. So, she's been more like a... very good friend. She'll be happy about this. It'll mean she doesn't have to worry about me."

"If you say so, but it's hard to imagine she can be that understanding. I couldn't."

"Carol, if you think about it, you just cheated on your boyfriend too. Isn't it the same thing?"

Carol gave me a wry smile, "I just told you about my relationship. It's not exactly a 'death do us part' romance, but it seems like it could be for you... and this girl."

If she only knew. I'd been as creative as I cared to be. I stood up and as I'd promised, I had recovered. Carol grinned, "You've been so nice to me, and I'd be honored to give you a blow job. It'd be the first one I've felt good about in a long time," and she wrapped her fingers around me once more. This time, she looked happy.

I was tempted, but I remembered comments about 'firsts' and how it had felt knowing I hadn't been Sis's first. But she could still be my first, "I'm sorry Carol, but I can't. I hope you understand," and I thought I'd just go with the truth, "but I've never done that with her, and, well, I need her to be first. Is that ok?"

"That's the sweetest thing I've ever heard. I'm telling you, this sounds like death do us part stuff." She was silent a few seconds staring at me before she asked, "You have had regular sex with her already, haven't you? Because I'd really like to have sex with you if I wouldn't be messing up a 'first' for you."

"Yes, I've had sex, maybe thirty times, so you don't have to worry about my first time. Slide up and make room for me."

"THIRTY TIMES! And you just met her over the weekend? You met a nymphomaniac!"

What she'd just said about Sis wasn't true, and I didn't like it being said, "No, she's not a nympho! She's nice."

Carol could tell she had said the wrong thing, "Sorry. I didn't mean anything. That's just... so much," as she slid up toward the headboard and rested her head on a pillow. She opened her legs for me and I could see that her pussy was ready for me, puffy lips, though I guess that was from the sucking I'd given her, and she was very wet with a small clear stream leaking down toward her ass.

I crawled toward the head of the bed, until I was positioned just right, between her legs, so I could look down at Carol's face as I slid the head up against her.

Carol flinched and let out a small moan, "Ummm." It had to be strange for her to be mounted by someone she didn't really know, but she stayed put with a look of anticipation on her face. I slid half way in, pulled almost out, and then slid all the way in in one steady thrust. This was accompanied by a low moan, "uhhhhh," as her hips rose to meet me. We held that first full penetration for long seconds. Carol looked to be in pain, then sighed, and smiled at me. That was my cue, and I began a steady rhythmic pumping.

I had envisioned this moment and what abuse I'd heap on Carol, but this wasn't it. That had been my imagination running away with me and before I'd had a chance to talk to Carol. Now, I didn't want to hurt her. I wanted her to enjoy every inch of me and every second of this fucking, like I was. Her eyes were closed and her head squirmed slowly around on her pillow with each pump.

I leaned down close and touched my lips to hers. Her eyes opened wide, and I kissed her, my tongue reached for her mouth, and after a slight hesitation, she opened her mouth, and our tongues touched and I probed her mouth as deeply as I could. Soon, our mouths were wide open and Carol was moaning into my mouth as she returned the kiss, as I continued to take her. Our teeth bumped and our tongues played, and both our faces grew wet as we exchanged fluids.

Soon, I was ready to cum. The kissing stopped as I thrust hard into Carol's hot wet little hungry pussy. As I pumped the second gush of cum into Carol, she began to climax. Our crotches bumped hard each time I pumped more hot sticky semen into her. After half dozen of these thrusts, I was spent and lay down on Carol. I could feel that tiny buried little sex muscle squeezing me in pleasure.

I lay there until Carol pushed at me and grunted, "You're too heavy... can't breathe."

It had felt great pressed against her body, "Sorry, it just felt so nice laying against you after we finished. Just didn't want to move."

Carol smiled, "Me too."

I knew I'd given her a large mess, so I took her hand, "Here, squeeze this tight and hold it. Where do you keep your washcloths?"

"They're in the bathroom right there," as she pointed across the hall, "in the linen closet."

As I walked across the hall, Carol called after me, "What are you doing? Are you going to wash?"

A quick inspection found the linen closet and a cloth which I took to the sink and turned on the hot water to warm it, "Almost done. Just stay put."

An uncertain "Ok," came back.

The water warmed, and I wetted the cloth thoroughly and brought it back steaming hot, "Here, let me wash you."

"You're kidding! You really are strange... in a very sweet way," then she groaned as I lay the hot cloth on her pussy, "Whew, that's... hot."

"Is it... too hot," as I pulled it away. Sis had told this was a tender spot.

"No, it's fine. Go ahead. I just needed a second to... adjust to it."

I looked at Carol's face as I placed the cloth back on her crotch. This time she just smiled, and I proceeded to wipe her pussy thoroughly, occasionally rubbing the cloth between the lips and dipping into her. She watched eagerly as I washed her.

Carol began to rub against the cloth and my hand, and a naughty smile appeared, "Could you... do it again?" We both looked down and there it was, ready to go, a big throbbing erection.

"Crap. You seem to have a way of doing that to me."

Carol positioned herself, "I'm glad I have that effect on you," and we repeated our first time, although this time I just pumped away. Five minutes later, I was off the bathroom again with the cloth.

After I finished washing Carol for the second time, "First times are important to you, aren't they?"

"Yeah, I guess they are. Why?"

"Well, I just got a couple of firsts. You're the first guy to eat me out. You were amazing, by the way. I'm glad it was you. And no one ever cleaned me up. I always had to use my panties, or go home wet. It's awful. I never felt good about it. You were really thoughtful. Come and give me a hug."

I lay on the bed and opened my arms for her. She immediately settled in front of me, backed up against me, and I wrapped an arm around her, fondling her breasts in the process.

She snuggled her ass back against my crotch for a couple of minutes, and began talking softly, "That was really nice and... nnhhh..." and her voice trailed off. She mumbled a few more words that I couldn't make out, and I recognized the sleepy breathing I had grown so fond of with Sis. Between practice and our session, I guess she was worn out.

I lay holding her a while and decided it was time to go home. I gently removed my arm and slid off the side of the bed and pulled the sheet over her naked body after admiring her body. She was pretty.

Doing my best not to disturb her, I picked up my clothes and moved to the hallway to get dressed.

I was excited about how today had gone with Carol. I'd taken my first girl. Sis didn't count and besides, it felt more like Sis had taken me. I just had to get home and tell her how well things had gone. She'd be thrilled for me.

When I got home, Sis was waiting on me dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, nothing sexy. To be honest, she looked pissed, "Are you ok? Why didn't you answer your phone or my texts? I've been worried about you."

"I'm fine Sis. I guess I had the volume down on my phone and didn't hear it. Sorry."

Sis moved up against me and looked up at me, "You couldn't even check in? So, how did it go? Did she... fuck you?" It didn't sound like she wanted to hear the answer.

I put my arms around her and held her to me, "Yes, you were right about her. We did have sex. It was just like you said... and she liked it. We did it twice, but first, I ate her out! And she didn't fuck ME. It was more like I fucked her!" The high lights just rolled out. "You were so right about oral sex. It was great!"

I thought I detected a frown that appeared and disappeared quickly from Sis's face, "Are you ok Sis? You don't seem happy with this. I thought this was what you wanted for me."

"Oh, it is. Tell me all about it."

"The sex was GREAT! She's a lot nicer than I thought and she looks pretty good too. But there was something that bothered me," and I explained the blow job thing.

"That's awful. I thought Carol could take care of herself and her girls."

"Me too. But it seems like older guys started on them when they were freshman, and it just kind of kept going... if you want to date a starter and wear their letter jacket, that's what you had to do, and it just never stopped. There must be a lot of pressure on girls to date football players."

"Sis nodded. Some girls, particularly young ones think it's important."

"When I said I wanted to have oral sex, she thought I meant she had to go down on me. After I explained, I found out she'd never had oral. I was her first. She was really excited... and happy... so happy she offered to give me a blow job afterwards."

Sis was aghast, "Tell me you didn't do it. Please."

"No. I couldn't."

"Good, that's the baby brother I'm proud out."

"Don't be too proud. I seriously considered it."

"But you didn't. You did the right thing. She's been taken advantage of enough."

"Maybe I did the right thing, but I didn't do it for the right reason. I mean... I didn't want to be like the rest of the guys, but the thing that stopped me was...," and I paused, feeling embarrassed by the real reason.

"The important thing is you didn't do it." Sis's curiosity was too much for her, "So why didn't you do it?"

I flushed and looked away, "Because... you and I... haven't done it, and I kind of thought that would be today's lesson. If we had already done it, I'm not sure what I would have done."

"Really! You waited for me?" Sis perked up.

"I did. I can't be YOUR first, but you can be mine... for everything... If you want? I was hoping..."

Now, the thing that was bothering Sis came out. It took me by surprise. In hindsight, I realize I didn't know anything about girls, and though she was my sister, she was also a girl with pride and ego, the same as guys.

"I thought after you fucked your cheerleader you wouldn't need me anymore. I've seen pictures of Carol. She's pretty, she has real tits," as she looked down at her own small mounds, "and she's the right height for you. I can see how I wouldn't be very interesting." She was still upset.

Sis was insecure. If she hadn't been my sister, I would have thought she was jealous.

"You're as pretty as she is. Besides, I'm discovering I like runts!" and stared down at her to see if she would take the bait. It wasn't just her breasts she was sensitive about. Maybe a little teasing would take her mind off Carol.

"RUNT? RUNT? Baby bruh" and I moved close and kissed her on the lips. She tried to continue her protest, "mmmthr mmm mmm," but I opened my mouth and covered hers as she tried to speak and continued with a sloppy wet kiss. As kisses go, it probably wasn't very good, but it had its effect. She relented and settled into the kiss.

When we broke from the kiss, "Ok, you win. But no more of this RUNT stuff! Ok?"

I smiled and nodded ok. Sis settled her face against my neck and nibbled. Things were back on track. Sis was happy again, and I had a hard-on.

Now I was ready for class, "What's today's lesson Sis?"


"You already know what today's lesson is," Sis was back, "Take me up stairs and help me out of my clothes."

She reached around my neck and pulled her feet up and hung on. I knew what she wanted. I reached my arms down and picked her up, and started carrying her toward the stairs, "You know you're getting lazy don't you, Sis?"

Sis put on her pouty voice, "Oh, poor thing. Did that awful ole Carol wear my baby brother out?"

This was the Sis I knew and loved, and I had no intention of letting her win one, "I've got plenty left for you. You'll be begging me to stop Runt."

Sis wriggled as if to get down and I held her tight as we made our way to her bedroom. When she saw that she couldn't get lose, she went for my neck like a leech. It took a few seconds for me to realize that she was giving me another hickey and judging by how she was sucking, it was going to be a beauty.

I wasn't sure I wanted to be marked again and tried to shrug her off with a shoulder. No luck, so I tried something different. I slid a hand toward her butt and between her legs and began rubbing fingers where I thought her mound should be.

Suddenly she was bucking fiercely in my arms, "No fair. No fair. Stop... You're hurting me!" and she stopped sucking on my neck. I looked down and Sis appeared to be on the brink of tears. So, I stopped.

Sis's tearful mask disappeared immediately, replaced by a triumphant grin, "I win! I win! You are sooooo easy baby brother!"

"Damn, Sis. What if I really was hurting you? You keep pulling this and I won't know if you mean it or not."

She grinned, "Don't worry. You'll stop like you always do, because you're my brother, and you love me more than anything." The last was syrupy sweet.

"Christ Sis. Do you treat dates like this? You won't get any second dates."

"I can get as many dates as I want," and we arrived at her bed. I dumped her on the bed and watched her bounce. "You're still here, aren't you?"

I sighed, "Oh, I'm still here, but I'm starting to wonder if you're worth it." This was a lie, and it didn't prove to be a very good one. I was betrayed.

Sis's eyes drifted down to my shorts and her triumphant grin morphed into an 'I told you so' look. They were bulging. "Really? I'm not worth it?" And she slapped at it.

"Owww, that hurts... Ok, you got me. You're definitely worth it. But Sis, am I always going to get this way when a girl pisses me off?"

"No. It's not everyone, even now. Just girls you have a relationship with, a sexual relationship. It's always been about sex between you and Carol even if it was pretty weird. With me, well, that's just sex too, and you'll get over it as soon as we stop, or worst case, when I go back to school in a few weeks. You won't have to worry so much about this," and she reached to my shorts and wrapped her fingers around me.

I hoped she was right about getting past this. Right now, all I had to do was look at her to get a hard-on. She didn't even have to be naked. Truth be told, I could get a hard-on just thinking about her, and not even about sex. I was starting to worry about what might happen when Mom and Dad were back. I was afraid I'd have to spend my time barricaded in my room or visiting buddies. I couldn't let Mom and Dad see me this way, and certainly not over Sis!

"Stop worrying. We have two more if I can actually do the second one. Then in a couple of days, Mom and Dad will be back, and you can get back to normal." She smiled up and at me, "Help me out of my clothes."

Today's outfit was a piece of cake. The t-shirt just slid up. There was no bra, and the pants were just a snap, a zip, and a tug away from being on the floor. One more tug, and her white panties were lying on top of her jeans. She just shook her feet and the flip flops came off and in a second she stepped out of her pants and undies, beautiful and naked once more. She really was worth it. I stood admiring.

"Hey, if you keep staring at me like that, I'm going to start believing you when you say I'm prettier than Carol... or maybe we'll just get your eyes checked."

This brought me back to earth, and I slipped out of my clothes, "Tada. Ready."

"Not so fast. I know where that thing has been. You didn't shower before you left Carol did you? Go take a fast one. And use soap, lots of soap, baby brother."

Sis yelled after me, "Just wash. Nothing extracurricular. You got to save it for me."

Three minutes later I was back, freshly scrubbed, and just throbbing a little.

Sis's head titled one way then the other as she checked me out, "Ok, it looks good enough to e... well, you know what we're going to do. Get in position. Just the opposite of yesterdays."

I sat on the edge of the bed with my erection sticking nearly straight up. It moved occasionally as if it had a mind of its own as I sat in anticipation.

In a few seconds, Sis was kneeling between my legs, just like yesterday, except that now she was on her knees between my legs with both hand grasping my manhood.

She had small hands, and all that was exposed was the head. She looked up at me as she leaned down toward me. Her eyes were locked on mine. I assume she was smiling, but it was hard to tell as her lips parted and took in the head. I could feel her tongue working its way around me.

Today, my hands went to Sis's head, and it was all I could do to resist the temptation to just thrust it in her mouth, all the way, like I would have if we were having sex. I'd probably choke her. Instead, I managed a groan, "Oh God, Sis." My self-control being what it was, a few short thrusts won out.

I needn't have worried too much. Sis had things 'in hand'. I couldn't go any deeper than the knuckles of the hand at the tip. She sucked my knob hard. It was incredible and almost painful as she sucked but I had no intention of avoiding the pain. The ecstasy was too much.

After a few seconds, Sis backed off. Looking up at me, "Since this is your first time, we're going to do something I don't usually do. You can come in my mouth. But you have to give me a warning so I can get ready. I'll do my best. And let me warn you. If you think you ever want me to do it again," and she took on a stern countenance, "give me a few seconds warning OR ELSE!"

dbrains
dbrains
283 Followers