I Got Caught in Girls Underclothes Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dbrains
dbrains
283 Followers

I exhaled a deep breath and I'm sure I looked like an idiot, "Warning... yes... a warning," as Sis went back to work.

Sis picked up where she left off, but added some nice details. She took the hand by the tip off and proceeded to take more of me in her mouth. The remaining hand began giving me a hand job.

After a few minutes, the pressure between my legs began to build up like a volcano. I tried to hold it back, to drag out the pleasure, but the pressure and Sis were irresistible, and of course, there was the warning. I had almost gone past the point of no return, "I'm... I'm... cloooose." I strained to not spray my load in Sis's mouth, at least for a few seconds that would hopefully constitute a fair warning.

Sis backed off quickly, thank goodness, but not completely. She kept the head in her mouth her lips sealed around my shaft. And then I lost it, all control, and my load.

I shot several big loads. Sis's jaws puffed out a little, and after the fourth jet, she quickly managed to choke down a swallow to empty her mouth for whatever I had left. Her mouth clamped down on my shaft as she swallowed. I guess that was part of the swallow effort. It triggered another couple of shots followed by a weaker one.

At this point, I guess I had drained whatever reservoir I had. Sis backed off completely and looked up at me and swallowed the last of what I had given her. After the second swallow, she leaned back down, opened her mouth, as if to suck me more, but instead, I felt her mouth working over my tip and some gentle sucking followed by her tongue working all around me, and I realized she was 'cleaning' me. It was an awesome way to get cleaned.

When she finished, she looked up at me with a huge grin, "I SWALLOWED. I swallowed. That's my first time to swallow!"

"That was amazing, Sis. Every time I think, that was the best, it just gets better and better." I massaged her head in gratitude and she smiled up at me.

"So, now you know why the guys like blow jobs."

"I guess. I just don't understand why they don't take care of the girls. I like that as much as a blow job. Well... almost as much," and smiled down at Sis.

"There is one big downside of what we just did. I didn't get anything. Technically, that's not quite true. I loved watching your face as I gave it to you. That was worth a lot. But now I need something, and you may not be ready to give it to me."

Between my legs, I could feel that she was right. I didn't have anything to give her. I guess my body language told Sis how bad I felt.

"Hey, don't worry. I knew this was going to happen. Sometimes it's just nice to 'receive', like I did yesterday, and like you just did. I wanted you to get that experience where the only thing you had to do was take. We won't do it that way too much. Besides, you don't really need a teacher to show you how to take a blow job."

It wasn't the same. Yesterday, after she did me, I was ready to take care of her. That wasn't true today. I couldn't do it.

"If you really want, there's a lot you can do for me while you recover." Sis walked around to the side of the bed and pulled something from her night stand. She tossed it toward me.

I was surprised and fumbled it a time or two before I came up with it, a tube of KY, "What the heck is this for?"

By the time I asked, Sis was lying flat of her stomach in bed, with her legs slightly apart, presenting a great view of her back, her legs which were nothing to complain about, and finally, there was her ass. "What do I do with this?"

"It's time for you to start making good on that promise to help me with my ass issues. But first, just touch a bit, whatever you want to touch."

This seemed incredibly easy as I laid the palms of my hands on her cheeks and began a massage to pay off a little of my promise. I started with her ass and worked down one thigh and then the other, rubbing and squeezing gently as I went. At the juncture between her leg and her now bald crotch, I took a little extra time and delicately rubbed the inside hand against her sweet little wet spot that I knew must be in distress with need.

Sis's eyes were closed and a steady stream of almost inaudible moans and sighs drifted from her as I progressed. As my hand paused to give attention to her crotch, her hips moved up and down slightly against my hand.

When I finished the second thigh, Sis enlightened me about the KY, "Put a small dab of lube on your index finger." I was curious but did as requested. "Now, I need you to put the lube right on my nervous little butt hole, and massage it gently."

At this point, her butt hole wasn't the only thing a little nervous, "You sure?"

I slipped the finger with the little gob of clear-ish jelly between Sis's cheeks. Her eyes were open now with a startled look, and she inhaled and exhaled one loud breath, and her cheeks clinched. She'd sounded ready for this, but I guess she wasn't.

"Ok, we're done. I don't want to do this to you. You're not ready."

In a commanding tone, "Yes, you are going to do it and I am ready. As ready as I'll ever be," then the voice softened and Sis pleaded, "I really need this. Who else am I going to get to help me?"

"But Sis, I don't want to scare you. You're trembling." It was true. I could feel small tremors running through her body.

"Look, I can't spend my life afraid some guy is going to look at my ass, or heaven forbid, touch it, any more than I could let you spend the rest of your life afraid of the opposite sex. It has to be you. You're the only person I trust with this. Please?"

She had me, "Ok, let me get a little more KY," and a few seconds later, my finger was slipping between her cheeks again. Sis inhaled deeply as it made its way to the little dark star I knew was there but couldn't see at the moment. I moved by feel until I got to the goal.

"Mmmmm, ok. That's it. Now take two fingers and rub them around the opening. Press a little, but not enough to go inside."

As my second finger joined the first, Sis's cheeks clinched a little, "Ok, stop. I need your other hand," and she pulled my other hand toward her hairless little mound. "You know what to do. I think that will... loosen me up."

This was more familiar territory for me. As I slid two fingers over the tender lips of her pussy, "Ok, how's that? Better?"

A yes that came out like a moan was given in response, "Don't forget the other hand."

Sis was right. This little diversion made both of us more comfortable and soon I had inserted two fingers in her pussy and Sis's hips were moving to help.

You know the exercise that you show children, where they attempt to pat their head while they rub their stomach. It's almost as if both hands get the same instructions.

That's what happened to my two hands. I got carried away with the two fingers that were fingering Sis's pussy, and suddenly, my two fingers which had been trying to rub her ass were suddenly mimicking the fingering motion of the other hand. At least they weren't as forceful as the ones at her crotch.

For a few seconds, neither of us paid attention to what was happening, at least not consciously. But unconsciously, Sis's body knew exactly what was happening. Her hips began to buck against my one hand and she was moaning. She had raised herself off the bed and was on her knees with her head still on the bed, presenting easy access to her sensitive needy parts.

Neither of us noticed that in the process of moving Sis toward an orgasm, I had buried two fingers of the other hand all the way to my palm in her other little taboo entrance.

Shortly, Sis was in the middle of strong orgasm. At that point, neither of us was aware of anything except Sis's wonderful reaction to a thorough fingering.

Sis grunted to me, "I guess if you're not up to giving me what I really want, this will do," and she sighed and her body, which had tensed for the orgasm, relaxed, "Mmmm."

As Sis began to recover from the orgasm and took stock of our position, "My God. Look what you're doing," and she tightened her little sphincter around my fingers, with sheer pleasure.

"Oops. Sorry. I kind of lost track of what I was doing," and pulled my fingers from Sis's backside.

"Don't be sorry. I'm not. I wasn't even nervous after we got started. Admittedly, I was almost mindless, but it was ok," as she rolled over and wrapped her legs around my waist, "Look who's ready to go," as she reached down and guided my erection to her soppy wet entrance.

It was an awkward position, with me sitting on my knees and haunches where I had been working on Sis, and Sis's hips up on my lap, legs around my waist. She extended her arms and raised up to get us aligned and began thrusting slowly against me. I did the best I could to help her. From a technique point of view, we had done much better the past two days. But, there was a thrill on Sis's face which thrilled me. We made do with the awkward position. Several minutes later, we were both sweating with exertion from the awkward position, but it was good and I deposited several nice bursts in Sis.

I had my orgasm but Sis did not, "I'm sorry. It was just so exciting. Your face looked so nice, I couldn't hold it for you. Sorry."

"Don't be sorry. I just had a magnificent orgasm on your two hands. It seems like a little butt play enhances things. You won't get any complaints from me, baby brother. You were awesome!"

"Lay back Sis," as I pinched her puffy lips together, "Here, hold that. I'll be right back," and I hurried into the bathroom to prepare a warm cloth to clean Sis with. Sis applied pressure to prevent too much semen from escaping and messing the bed clothes.

When I got back, I touched the cloth to her face, "Is that ok?"

"Aren't you turning into quite the nice young man? It's perfect!" and she opened her legs to me and I slid the warm cloth under her hand and began a tender scrubbing of her beautiful hairless pussy. There was a look of affection on her face, "Love you baby brother."

This is one of those things you always know, but I find I never get tired of hearing it, "Love you too, Sis."

When I finished, "Snuggle me a little while. I'm so glad things went ok with Carol... By the way, you snuggled her, just like this. Right?" I nodded, "And you left her in bed naked just like I am. Right?" Another nod, "Do you know what time her parents get home, or does she have a brother or sister? If you fucked her like you just fucked me, she'll probably sleep right through. It might be a little awkward if her mom or dad find her that way. I know what it always means when I find Mom and Dad napping in the middle of the day naked."

"Hmmm, I guess she'll figure something out to tell them... Do you find Mom and Dad in bed naked very often," and I shivered a little at the thought.

"Now and then. It's nothing. What? You didn't think they felt the same way you were just feeling."

"I try not to think about Mom and Dad that way."

Sis laughed, "I'm hungry. I think we still have a few slices of cold pizza in the fridge. We can just have that."

"Sounds good."

Sis settled in front of me with her back to me, her head on an arm, and the other draped over her with a hand cupping a breast. I guess we were both pretty tired. When we next stirred, it was dusty dark outside.

"Still hungry, Sis?"

"Yes. I'm famished. What time is it anyway?"

"630ish."

"Morning or night?"

"Night."

"Let's shower. We both need to scrub the sex off before we heat the pizza," as she rubbed her eyes and made her way to the bathroom and shower. I put a hand on her shoulder, which she covered with one of her own, and she pulled me along groggily behind her.

I started the shower to let it warm a couple of minutes although the cold water might have done us both good. While waiting, I pulled Sis to me and she laid her head on my chest murmuring contentedly. Neither of us said a word.

I stuck a hand in the shower, "Water's good," and held the door for Sis and followed her into the shower.

Sis perked up as I washed her head giving her scalp a brisk massage, followed by the application of a soapy washcloth to her back, on my way to her legs.

As I passed her ass, "I'll come back to this," and gave her a smart slap on her backside, which produced a small grunt of pain. I proceeded to her legs, and up the front to her tummy and breasts.

Just one more thing before I could take care of her derriere. I placed a soapy hand on her crotch and began probing and soaping all those hard to get spots. By the time I finished, she was all smiles.

I was stiff and ready, but Sis was hungry and so was I. It struck me that I didn't feel the overwhelming need to have Sis. I'm not saying I didn't want her. I did, but I felt like I could wait, long enough to eat anyway.

Remembering what we had done during today's session, I knew her ass needed attention. I started by sliding a finger down between her cheeks, testing the waters. She took in a deep breath, but didn't give me the feeling that she was expecting to be raped. With soapy washcloth, I removed all lingering KY residue from today's activities. Sis took it calmly, even smiling. This was definitely progress for Sis. It felt good to be doing something for Sis for a change.

When I finished, Sis began repeating the process for me. She moved quickly from my head to other areas. Soon, she was down to the last unwashed area, my privates, which she grabbed with a hand wrapped in a cloth. I stopped her, "Better let me get that if you want to get something to eat any time soon."

"Ah, a man not controlled by his dick. I'm impressed," as she released me. I noticed that she watched closely as I gave myself a quick soaping and rinse.

We made small talk as we heated and ate the remaining pizza.

This brought us to the subject of Mom and Dad, "Sis, did Mom or Dad tell you what they were going to be doing this week?"

"No. they didn't. They were very hush-hush about it. Not like anything was wrong, but they were definitely tight lipped. Did you pick anything up?"

"No. It's not like them to leave and not give us a clue about where they were going? What if we needed them?"

"I think this is a vote of confidence," then she just had to take a little jab, "It think it means that they trust me to take care of my baby brother, keep you out of trouble." The last part was clearly thrown in to get a rise out of me. It succeeded. A little sibling posturing was in progress.

"Look Runt, I'm bigger than you. If they were counting on anyone to take care of things, they were counting on me to be the man of the house, and protect any helpless female that might need it," and I stared straight into her eyes with this. Take that!

"Huhhh! If I have to rely on you to protect me, I'm going to keep my cell phone handy and ready for a 911 call. And I warned you about this Runt stuff. You better remember that today's lesson has your manhood in my mouth with all those sharp little teeth!"

"Damn, Sis. That hurts just thinking about it."

"That's right. So, you ready to continue today's lesson?" She followed it with a toothy grin that would have done a shark proud.

All kidding aside, it was hard to believe Sis would actually do it, "You... uh... wouldn't really bite me? Would you? You could hurt a guy."

Sis snickered, "Well, just remember that before you get all full of yourself next time. I could if I wanted."

It felt like this teasing had gone far enough, "You know I don't think you're helpless, don't you? But I would protect you."

She smiled, a sign of a truce, "Yes, I know that. But if they're breaking down the front door, I'm heading out the back door with my cell phone and calling 911! And you better be right behind me."

Teasing aside, I knew I had a one of a kind sister, and if I ever got the chance, I would try pay her back although I had no idea how you paid something like this week. It wasn't like you could just buy flowers and a thank you card and call it even.

Snapping me back to the task at hand, "You ready to continue your lesson baby brother?"

"Oh yes."

"The let's go," and she started toward the bedrooms upstairs, "We're going to switch things up a little. I know blow jobs are great and all, but I'm going to show you how I think oral should be done. Besides, I can't teach you much about blow jobs."

At her bed, Sis scrambled in, "Ok, time for 69! You do know what that is, don't you? I know you've spent the last three years looking at porn sites. Some of it had to be about 69."

Noncommittally, "I might have seen it."

"Good," totally ignoring the uncertainty I tried to inject in my answer, "Then you know where I need you. And don't feel bad about looking at a few porn sites. If you want, I'll look at them with you."

After yesterday and what we'd done earlier today, I didn't think I'd care what Sis suggested. In fact, at this moment, 69 looked like a combination of two of my new favorite activities.

I settled onto the bed in the 69 position in front of Sis. It was a position I'd seen a number of times although I'd never given much thought to the possibility that I'd actually ever get to do it. I laid my head on Sis's thigh, which put my face just inches in front of Sis's moist wet little sex, slick and hairless. To say I was expectant would have been an understatement.

Sis prompted me to give her a spot to rest her head. I readily obliged.

As I leaned in to close the last couple of inches between my mouth and Sis's pussy, she stopped me, "Don't start yet. I want to you to feel it all without distraction, the way I let you take care of me yesterday. You can start on me in a couple of minutes, but I warn you, I may not be much good after you start!"

I felt her hands encircle me. One at the base holding the balls and shaft, and the other adjacent to it, but wrapped around the shaft.

The next thing I knew, or felt, was Sis peeling my foreskin back exposing the purplish shiny head of my manhood. This was followed immediately by Sis's warm wet tongue licking that same head.

The hand cradling my balls squeezed ever so gently while the other began a slow stroking. As the stroking commenced, Sis gave me a peck of a kiss, on the tip, right over the opening.

After the kiss, she opened her mouth, and I felt my head being sucked into Sis's mouth, with force. I grunted the first time Sis sucked me in. Then she pulled off and once again sucked me in, never releasing the vacuum on my manhood. This process was repeated, maybe a half dozen times. She sucked hard, hard enough to induce what might have been pain in an organ not designed for such abuse. Each suck produced a grunt acknowledging the force being applied. Had the ecstasy being produced not been so great, I might have tried to pull myself from Sis's mouth. As it was, I forced myself to remain within her grasp, trembling with the pain and pleasure of it, praying that she never stop!

Sis's mouth backed off for a second, "Ok, you can start now."

I tried to say, 'Ok', but I was in such rapture that my first effort produced only a squeak. I swallowed and forced myself to speak, "Ok," which was followed by a loud exhalation of breath.

Sis looked at me with a huge grin and twinkling eyes, "You like your perverted sister's mouth, don't you?"

There it was again. I swallowed and licked my lips to generate enough moisture in my now dry mouth to allow me to talk, "You're not... a pervert."

"That's sweet, but you have no idea how much I'm enjoying sucking on that thing of yours! Not very sisterly at all."

Sis paused, smiling at me, "Could you give me a little now?"

It was time for me to give, not just receive. I leaned into Sis's pussy, parted my lips just enough, and sucked in her tender wet lips.

Sis gasped as the suction of my mouth clamped down on her lips and began sucking and releasing her lips. As she had done to me, I never let up on her completely. The hand which had been gently cradling my balls, contracted.

dbrains
dbrains
283 Followers