I Got Caught in Girls Underclothes Ch. 07

Story Info
Sis teaches me her final lesson.
10.5k words
4.75
31.4k
29

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dbrains
dbrains
283 Followers

All characters in this story are over the age of 18 and are consenting young adults.

*****

By now, Sis had pretty much covered all the standard stuff, only one thing left. I found out that contrary to what I thought, Sis didn't know it all, but this didn't turn out to be a flaw. Then there was the other stuff.

*****

A few minutes later, we walked into the house, with me bringing up the rear, Sis's rear.

When I closed the door, "You getting a good view?" Sis pulled the tail of the long t-shirt up around her waist, exposing her nice cheeks wrapped tightly in the jeans. Sis never showed off her backside. Now I understood. The raised t-shirt exposed an ass worthy of viewing.

"The view is excellent from back here." I came through the truck ride without an erection, my time spent making small talk with Sis. When she raised the shirt tail, I stiffened, "Mmmmm," I growled as my pants tightened.

"Come with me. I'm not sure how things will go today."

With what Sis told me yesterday about her hang-ups, today's lesson made me apprehensive, "I thought we took care of this yesterday."

"That was a good start, but I need one more thing from you."

"You sure you want to do this? I don't need it, and if you don't want to, I'll understand." I was more nervous than Sis.

Soon we stood at Sis's bedside once more. In the past week, I'd spent more time in Sis's bedroom than I had in the past 3 years.

"You're worried about me aren't you? That's why it has to be you. You're the only one I can let do this," as she turned and buried her head under my chin.

With her head under my chin, she turned enough to get her lips on my neck again. When she did, she noticed the band aid I'd put over yesterday's hickey just before practice. "What's this?"

"I had to cover my wound... didn't want to give the guys more to talk about," and they would have talked.

With a pout, "Aw, you don't like your sister's mouth."

"That's not true. I love it. But do the hickeys have to be so... visible?"

"Half the fun is watching you worry, but we can keep them out of sight. If it makes you feel better, I'll let you give me one on a boob sometime. Would you like that?"

I nodded, "That sounds like fun," and she eased up on my neck, and she took off the band aid. I guess she wanted to admire her work. She looked smug while staring at the hickey.

"You know the drill," and she extended her arms over her head, inviting me to remove her t-shirt.

I took my time with the undressing ritual, studying Sis's face, drawing out the time before we would have to start today's lesson. Sis stood patiently, allowing me to linger over her bra and other garments. Maybe it also allowed her more time.

Slow as you want to go, it only takes so long to remove four articles of clothing and a pair of shoes. When I finished, Sis began an equally slow process of undressing me.

There was no big smile on either of our faces as there would have been earlier in the week. Soon enough, we stood naked, separated by inches, each of us studying the face in front of us.

Both of us were apprehensive. I wasn't scared, but concerned for my sister who looked small and vulnerable. I couldn't read her mind, but her expression looked strained. If I had been her, I would have been afraid, and I assumed part of what I was seeing on her face was fear, fear of me.

I closed the few inches between us and wrapped my arms around Sis. Her body molded to mine with her hands folded in front of her crossed over her breasts. She shivered as I held her.

"Are you sure we need to do this, Sis?"

"Positive. If I don't do it with you, I'll never do it and there'll always be this barrier between me and any guy I meet. It's gotten in the way of more than one relationship."

Anger flared in my chest as I thought of guys so shallow they couldn't get past something like this for my sister. "Sis, if a guy calls it quits with you because of this, they don't deserve you."

"It's not them. It's me. I'm the one that calls it quits when a guy is getting too close. It's awful, but I just can't help myself."

"I'm sorry Sis. I never knew what happened to you. I wish I could have helped you." and I puller her more tightly to my chest.

"You were too young, and besides, I'm dealing with it."

This situation was fucked up. Both of us had issues. It had never occurred to me that Sis might need help more than me. At least I wasn't terrified of girls. I was just avoiding them. Sis was frightened. She had been assaulted and had a right to be scared. I hadn't been assaulted. Just embarrassed.

I had to man up for Sis, "How should we do this?"

"Well, I've had several ideas. One, we could go get one of Dads bottles of booze and I could drink until I didn't know or care what you did to me. But it'd be defeating my purpose if I'm so intoxicated that I don't know what's happening. The second choice, we could try what we did yesterday. You get me so excited that I quit thinking about it. Knowing what's coming, I don't know if it's possible to get me that excited. You took me by surprise yesterday. The third choice, you could just throw me on the bed, man handle me, and just shove it in there. You're strong enough to do that, and I couldn't stop you. You know I wouldn't hold it against you."

It was almost as if she wanted me to take the third option but she knew how I'd react to this one. After giving me a second to think, "Oh, and one more thing. You're going to rub half a tube ok KY on my ass!"

I grinned at this. Sis still had a sense of humor.

"Well, that third one is never going to happen. The first one isn't much better. I'd never be able to look at myself in the mirror. I choose number two."

"Good. I like that one too. Of course, the third ones not sooo bad. At least it would be over and it's not like you'd be forcing me." What bothered me was that she meant it. It would be over quickly, and she'd be past this, but there was no way I could subject my sister to that treatment again. I'd be raping her. Number two was the only way.

I'd do this for Sis, but I'd decided I would take my time, as much as I needed to make sure Sis was comfortable.

"Ok, here we go," and I gave her a smile, scooped her in my arms, and laid her out on her bed. I sat on the bed beside her and looked into her eyes. If she was having a problem, I'd see it there. "Now do everything I tell you to do. Ok?"

"Ok, but can you do it with me like this?"

"No, just getting started, and you're not lubed either. So you have nothing to worry about. That was your rule. Nothing serious can happen until I get the KY and even then, I'll keep it safe for you. If you say stop, I stop." I took one hand and caressed her cheek. She gave me a tender look and tilted her face against my hand. Her eyes maintained contact with mine.

"Good. Here's how it's going to go. We'll work our way up to it. We'll start with touching, like I'm touching your face now. Any time you say, we'll stop. It'll be a slow progression with you in control all the time. Ok?"

She nodded, and I leaned down close to her face. I could hear her breathing deepen as I paused a couple of inches in front of her face. She closed her eyes. I took in her beautiful face before I brushed her lips. She moved up to meet me, but I moved on and lightly brushed the tip of her nose. Her breath caught and I moved on again, to her eyelids. I opened my lips just the slightest amount, and nibbled one eyelid, tugging ever so gently. Her breath caught, and I moved to the other lid, repeating the process. A tiny moan caught in her throat and she trembled beside me.

"You're doing fine," and my lips drifted down to her neck. She had beautiful soft smooth skin on her neck. Her head tilted back giving me free access to her neck. I opened my mouth and took in a delicate tender nibble of her neck.

Her voice caught, "That's... not my ass."

Before responding, I sucked a little harder, "This may leave a mark. Do you want me to stop?"

Sis stuttered, "N... no."

"Ok, we're making progress," and I gave her another bite on the other side. Knowing she didn't want visible hickeys, I raised up to look at her neck. I'd have to be careful, at least on her neck where it would show. There were several small dark flecks on each side. "Not too bad. Hardly noticeable."

If Sis thought about chastising me, she resisted the urge.

My next move was a double move. My mouth moved to the nearest breast, much like I had taken her neck. At the same time, I slid a hand down her tummy, caressing lightly as I went. It slid down to her mound and a finger found its way along her clit. This I gave a couple of gentle strokes, which brought a moan from Sis. Then I moved on. It came to rest between her legs on the bed just below her crotch and ass. My wrist I planted against her wet little lips.

Sis's hips rocked against my wrist as if she were rubbing off.

I was exactly where I wanted to be. Sis was doing ok. I hadn't scared her. She seemed to be as aroused as I had become. It was incredible how sexually exciting it was to be in control. I wondered if it had been this way for her this past weekend.

I turned my hand as if to position it to cup Sis's pussy. Instead, I slid it closer to her rump, and a finger made the tiniest of moves to slip between her cheeks. I could feel her cheeks clinch. She wasn't ready.

"Don't worry. Remember, nothing can happen until after I get the KY. I won't force anything. Let me caress you. Please."

Sis took a breath. As she did, I could feel her cheeks relax.

"That's it. You're in control. I won't hurt you," and with this I slid a finger between her cheeks which were no longer fighting me. I could feel the little pucker of her butt. This I rubbed delicately with the tip of my finger. Sis drew in a loud breath, but made no move to stop me.

I could feel Sis responding to the butt play. I'm not sure the play was arousing her, but she was going higher.

It was an effort to shut out the fierce need this play with Sis was creating between my legs. My need fed on Sis's response. Sis wasn't doing anything to me physically. Emotionally was another story. How much worse must her need be as I touched all of her sexual pressure points some of which were new to both of us. We weren't finished.

I continued to caress the sensitive puckered ring of Sis's butt. I added to her fire by moving my wrist against her crotch, an awkward stroking of her aching sex. Sis began a ragged sob as I worked her aching lower extremities relentlessly.

It was time. "Sis, I'm getting the KY. Don't worry. You're still in control. You can stop me any time you want. You don't have to do anything you don't want. By the way, you have a really nice ass and you have me so damned hard!" As I said this, I forced the lid off the KY with my free hand.

Sis had raised up on her elbows. Her eyes were open, watching everything I did, but making no move to interfere. When I mentioned my hard, her eyes moved to it, and I could see lust and sympathy for my condition.

Sis dropped one shoulder to free a hand which worked its way down her side to my erection. She took it and began stroking, "Sorry I wasn't taking care of you."

"That's ok Sis. I didn't expect it. And you better stop or I'm going to forget why we're here." Feeling myself approaching the brink of something I wouldn't be able to stop, I gave Sis a command, "Stop. Stop now! It's ok. Time for that later. Now I need to take care of you." Sis stopped.

I drizzled KY down the crack of Sis's ass, "Oh... oh... that's cold."

I grinned at her, "Don't be a baby. It'll be warm soon," and I slid my fingers up enough to collect a dab of KY and massaged it between Sis's cheeks. I may have felt a little nervous tension in Sis, but nothing serious. I went back to rubbing the little pucker with two fingers now while my wrist went back into action against her swollen lips which seemed to melt like ice cubes in the Chandler heat. My wrist was wet and her juices were mixing with the KY.

Without the need to help me, Sis lay back down to absorb the treatment she was getting. Any tension she might have been feeling about the ass play seemed to have vanished, but I needed to take her further.

I rotated my position to place me more perpendicular to Sis. This allowed me to once again place a palm against her cheek. I lay it there gently knowing what I needed to do next.

As my hand caressed her cheek, Sis opened her eyes and looked at me trustingly. I hoped she would still trust me as I took the next step.

Gazing into Sis's trusting eyes, "Ok, Sis. I need to do something more. I'll go slowly and you can stop me at any time." With this said, I bent close and kissed her on the lips, "I love you Sis."

We continued to kiss and her eyes never left mine as I gently applied more pressure to her tight little pucker. Sis moaned into my mouth, but did not flinch. Nor did her gaze leave my eyes. I think maintaining eye contact helped Sis maintain her trust in me. I could envision her reliving that awful moment from five years ago.

I was trying to be strong, in charge for Sis. Giving her a rock to trust. I must have lost that with the thoughts of what happened to her as a freshman.

Reading my eyes, sensing the difficulty I was having, she became the strong one again. I started to pull my hand away from her bottom, but she reached down to keep me in place.

"You're not hurting me and I love you for what you're doing for me. Keep going. I know you won't hurt me."

I swallowed, "Ok Sis." Dad always said you could tell what someone was made of by how they handled their fears. By that measure, Sis was awesome.

I continued.

"Use both hands. I think it'll help."

It took some positioning and one hand was now under Sis's butt, but the other was caressing her pussy. Sis was incredibly wet and her body jerked as my fingers plied her swollen clit.

"Put them in, in both places." Sis was in charge again. I felt better about that. It freed me from the burden of forcing her to submit to a repetition of the old assault.

In seconds, I had two fingers gliding in and out of Sis's pussy slick wiht her free flowing juices. I went slower with the other task. I slid my middle finger in to the second joint and turned back to Sis's face to gauge whether I should continue. I couldn't read her.

"Ok, all of it." It was a command I followed with deliberate care, while watching Sis's face every second. One hint of pain or uncertainty and I would have withdrawn. It never came.

Instead, she smiled at me, "Ok, now two of them."

"Are you sure? You're pretty tight down there."

"I'm sure. Besides, how will I handle you if I can't do that?" She looked knowingly at my erection. It looked twice as large as my two fingers.

Then she asked me to go slower, not on the backside, but on the front, "You need to take your fingers out of my pussy." I think she was trying to stave off an orgasm to allow us to finish what we had set out to do.

I took half a minute slowly working my second finger in alongside the one Sis had already accommodated. I could tell from her reaction that it was tight, but she didn't show any signs of wanting to stop.

"Ok, now you'll need to finger me until I'm adjusted to it." I slowly began to slide both fingers into her ass as far as they would go and back out. I kept it slow and Sis gave me what I assume was an affectionate smile. It was hard to believe, but she was grateful.

After a couple of minutes during which Sis seemed to enjoy my invasion via the backdoor, she stopped me. For the first time in several minutes, Sis showed signs of strain.

She took in a breath and exhaled noisily, "Ok, I think I'm as ready as I'll ever get. Any ideas on how to do this?"

I did have an idea, "I think it should be doggy style. I don't know if that is the best way to have anal sex, but it will let you be in complete control."

"How will I be in control with you behind me locking my hips in place?" She was still apprehensive. Maybe she'd seen some of the same videos I'd seen. A big guy could control a girl from that position. It was a pretty compromising position.

"Because I'm not going to hold you. I'm going to get behind you and sit back on my haunches. You'll get in front doggy style. Then you just back up. All I'll do is help guide it in. Then, if it hurts, or you get scared, you just lean forward and pull off. You'll be in total control."

Sis's chest heaved, and she reached around my neck and pulled us together in a kiss. It was forceful, and she opened her mouth. I opened mine and our tongues played for a few seconds.

Sis broke the kiss, "Ok, where do you want me?"

"Get on your hands and knees in the center of the bed. Then I'll position myself behind you, and then it's all up to you."

Her gaze hunted around the bed for a few seconds.

"Almost forgot the KY!" She opened it, reached out and gripped my manhood firmly and squirted an icy cold glob down on me.

"Jesus Sis. That's... cold as ice."

"What did you say? 'Don't be a baby' if I recall correctly." She made it up to me by helping me warm the KY. It felt a lot like jerking me off.

She wiped the excess KY off her hand on my arm and made like a nice doggy in the center of the bed. I gave her a frown, but wasn't serious. Instead, I was intent on admiring her ass which she wiggled at me a couple of times.

I found myself beginning to lust for Sis's ass. "Don't shake it at me too much. Looking at your ass may cause me to lose my self-control."

Sis looked back over her shoulder at me, "You keep saying it. Maybe my ass IS ok," and she wiggled once more and gave me a grin. It appeared to be equal parts affection, lust, and devilish.

I moved behind Sis and before settling into position, I gave her a kiss on each cheek. Then I was behind her. I spread my legs making room for Sis feet between them, then pushed forward until my thighs rested against the back of Sis's thighs, and settled back on my haunches.

Once in position, "Ok Sis. It's up to you. I'm in position. All you have to do is lean back. I'll make sure we're aligned. And remember, you can stop any time. It's all you."

With a voice that cracked, "Ok. Here goes," and she slowly leaned back. I took my hand and moved the head covered in KY until it was ready to mate up with her little dark puckered ringlet.

She touched down, and lifted off, "Ok, ok, I can do it," as much to herself as me, but I heard the strain in her voice.

She tried again and again touched and lifted off. Under her breath one word, "Shoot." Then, without looking at me, and with utter disappointment and failure, "Maybe I'm just not going to be able to do it." Her body slumped down in defeat.

"Hey, you can do this. I've got an idea. I think what you need is a little inducement from the other side. Let's try it again. This time, I'll reach around your waist, and give you a little extra motivation. You'll still be in control, just like you are now, but my arms will be around your waist. I won't be holding you, but it might feel like it. Give me the word and I'll release you entirely. You trust me, don't you?"

"God yes. If I didn't this week would never have happened. Go ahead and get where you need to be."

This new approach required me to lay my chest down on Sis's back and I reached one arm around her waist while holding my weight up with the other. My hand slid down over Sis's tummy and over her bare mound. I settled a finger on top of her clit and began to stroke her gently, "How's that?"

"It feels wonderful. Keep it up a little while. I'll tell you when I'm ready. If this doesn't work, just fuck me good while you're there." It was working.

I could feel and hear Sis beginning to approach an orgasm. The only warning I got that Sis was ready came when she settled back against my dick. With no experience, Sis couldn't get us aligned. I raised up enough to free my supporting arm long enough to get my erection centered on Sis's tight little rear door.

dbrains
dbrains
283 Followers