I Got Caught in Girls Underclothes Ch. 10

Story Info
Katie and Tyler deal with what they've done.
37.1k words
4.82
40.7k
46

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dbrains
dbrains
283 Followers

All characters in this story are over the age of 18 and are consenting young adults.

This is the final chapter of a story that got longer than expected and had some delays in delivering installments. Shit happens in the real world too.

*****Mom and Dad return*****

Saturday morning, Annie and Dave, our parents, came ashore from the sailing class, tired but excited. They had a quick breakfast and immediately got in their car and headed for I-8 and Phoenix. It was time to get home to their children.

Before they reached I-8, Annie took her husband's phone off the charger and set about checking on her children. She started to scan Dave's phone looking for important news from home. She had planned to check calls, but on Dave's phone she found herself in his email.

Already in the mail tool, she scanned down the list looking for emails from her children. Instead, what she found sent a wave of fear through her. She was disturbed to find emails from Chandler High, the Maricopa County PD, but the one that made her panic complete was from Chandler Regional Medical Center. There were others, but she couldn't get past that last one. Barely able to speak, "Dave, pull over... PLEASE!"

Sensing the anxiety in his wife's voice, "Annie, what's wrong?"

"We..." She started to speak but her voice broke and she started again, "We have emails... from the hospital and police department. Oh God Dave. Somethings wrong."

Annie wasn't the type to rattle easily but being 7 or 8 hours away from her children, she felt helpless and a mother's concern and imagination kicked in as her mind began constructing worst case scenarios. She fought to control the images from her imagination.

Two minutes later they had parked on the roadside and the two of them leaned shoulder to shoulder over the console of the car as they decided which email to open first.

Dave took over, "Ok, hospital first. It's probably just a football injury." Breaks and even concussions weren't unusual, and they heal, but those weren't accompanied by emails from the police department. He tapped the hospital entry. Annie held her breath while the email opened.

Dr. Joseph had taken the time to write a personal note. 'Your son has been in a fight. He's been beaten, but he's not seriously injured although he may have sustained a minor concussion which shouldn't be a big concern. We just need to watch him for the next few days. The stitches and injuries should be much improved within a week.' He closed the note by inviting them to call him at any time and indicated, 'Tyler's in good hands with Katherine looking after him.'

Relieved that my injuries were 'only' cuts and bruises elevated the police department email to top priority. CPD informed them that their son had been involved in a couple of incidents that were under investigation: 1) an altercation that had taken place on Chandler High School premises; and 2) an abuse case that I was needed for questioning in. At this point, Dave and Annie relaxed a little as their worst fears evaporated realizing that no one was dead or seriously hurt and the police department had not arrested anyone. Surely that meant something.

Dave turned to Annie, "They're ok!" He'd tried to be calm for Annie, but was as relieved as Annie to get past those two emails. "While we're parked, let's see if there's anything else that shouldn't wait?"

Annie scanned the list and one caught her eye, "Here's one from Agnes (our aunt). She's probably telling us about the... 'altercation.'"

"Let's see," as he tapped one of the links embedded in the note. It wasn't what they expected.

"Can't be any worse than the first two," Dave mused.

Confused, Dave spoke, "What's Agnes doing sending us a porn link? Maybe she's been hacked."

Annie was first to realize that the star of the porn link was their son, "That's... that's Tyler!"

Dave pulled the phone closer, "Son of a bitch, you're right."

His next tap on the web link sent both of their anxiety levels soaring. Right before their eyes a video appeared of a blindfolded girl with a boy's head buried between her legs. From the moans, she seemed to be enjoying herself. The boys back was covered with lines of scratches. They couldn't see the boy's face, but both recognized their son and groaned.

Annie spoke, "He's never even dated."

Sarcastically, Dave replied, "Guess we can quit worrying about that." Annie gave him a look that said he should have kept that comment to himself.

Seeing how badly Annie was taking the revelations, "Ok! We're going to catch a flight and be back to Chandler ASAP! We'll leave the car at the airport and pick it up in a few days. I think there is a 10 a.m. flight. If we hurry we can just make it."

Annie squeezed her husband's hand and gave a subdued murmur, "Thank you."

On the way to the airport, they tried to call the children. No answer on either phone.

"Annie, are you ok to check the rest of the emails?"

The Principal's note was not an easy one to read either. It indicated that some 'disturbing information' had come to light. To himself, Dave thought, 'no shit.' She also informed them that Tyler would need to be finding another school for the fall. This shocked them with school ready to start in a few weeks, it would be difficult to even find a school that quickly. And of course, she wanted to meet with them as soon as possible to discuss his 'personal problems.'

Annie's emotions were a jumble of anger at the suggestion that her son had personal problems, and the fear that she might be right. Tyler had always been a good child. If there had been any trouble, it had been his sister, and she wasn't that bad, just a little wild at times. The web page had shaken what she knew of her son.

Coach Barker had written a note as well. The tone of Coach Barker's note was contradictory to the Principals note. He mentioned the fight and said he would be checking on Tyler after he had time to recover and he hoped he would consider staying with the team as they would need him after the other boys in the fight were dismissed from the team.

Dave listened to Annie as she read the notes and tried to calm her, "We obviously don't know all the facts. A fight is usually not a reason to force a kid to change schools." He didn't mention the video. That was in a different category than the fight, but surely it hadn't taken place on school property and it didn't look like anyone was hurt, at least not physically, and everyone seemed to be 'consenting,' although he realized that might not be the case. Tyler himself had just turned 18, and there were probably parents of a girl who would disagree with his assessment that 'no one was hurt' after seeing the video.

He continued to calm Annie, "Coach Barker wouldn't be asking Tyler to stay with the team if he thought he was going to be thrown out of school. It's the other boys who are being dismissed from the team. We just need to try stay calm until we can get all the facts. And besides, Tyler's a good kid." He would have said the last with more conviction an hour earlier. He still believed it, but now he realized that they might not know their son as well as they thought. That in itself was disturbing. To himself, 'How much more was there?' This last question concerned him deeply but it wasn't the time to discuss it with Annie. She was panicky already. 'Get the facts first,' he told himself.

Three and half hours later they were getting out a cab at their front door. They rang the doorbell. It wasn't comforting when no one answered. With keys in hand, Dave and Annie entered the house and began looking for their children.

In the kitchen, his search was rewarded with the sight of their son putting the finishing touches on the lawn. A t-shirt was draped around his neck leaving his chest in the open providing open air cooling. It was still pretty hot in Chandler.

Finding Tyler mowing wasn't unusual. He was moderately surprised to find Katherine with a rake in hand raking leaves out of the bed under the shade tree nearby. This was unusual. She never did lawn work. She wasn't lazy, but normally the lawn was Tyler's and the house was hers. She seemed completely happy to avoid the 'dirty work' of the lawn. A vacuum cleaner or dust cloth were her normal tools.

Dave yelled at Annie, "Found them." A moment later the two of them walked out onto the patio. This was when Tyler first noticed them. His immediate reaction was to shutoff the mower and begin trying to work his arms back into the t-shirt to hide his bruises from his mother, a task his sore ribs protested.

Katherine turned instantly to see why the mower wasn't running, saw her parents across the yard, and saw Tyler struggling to get his t-shirt back on. She was at this side in seconds, positioning herself between her brother and her parents, blocking their view as much as possible, and working to help him get the t-shirt in place. If it had been up to her, she would have had him leave the t-shirt off. A little sympathy wouldn't hurt.

The t-shirt effectively hid much of the damage from the fight. The part that couldn't be covered up was his face. Annie and Dave hadn't been close enough to see the bruises before Tyler had covered himself.

Annie gently touched a finger to one of the sutured cuts on her son's lip, "Are you ok?" Her voice quavered and she fought the tears welling up in her eyes as she examined his face.

"I'm fine Mom. Just a few scrapes and bruises." He leaned down to give her a better view, "See." He sounded just like the son she had always known, not the one in the emails.

Watching Mom, Sis was soon tearing as well, "It's all my fault. I shouldn't have let him go to school by himself." After a short pause to wipe her eyes, "Tyler, take off your shirt... They're animals. I'd like to beat them all like they did Tyler. And this dummy mowed the lawn this morning. I tried to talk him out of it."

"It wasn't your fault, Sis. I don't want you near any of those guys. Besides, it's just a few bruises and scrapes. They'll be gone soon. And the lawn is one of my chores and it's already a couple of days late."

Dave nodded at his son. In spite of everything that had happened, whatever that was, Tyler seemed different, and more mature, and still a good kid.

With a little pain, my shirt came back off over my head to reveal bruises around my mid-section and back.

Mom's hand covered her mouth as she gasped, "Didn't... didn't you think we needed to know about this... and... and that other stuff?"

Defensively, Sis countered, "I did send you a video of the fight."

Dad asked, "Who, exactly, did you send it to? I hope it's better than the one we did get."

"To Mom."

"Ok. That explains it. We never got past my phone. And it had plenty in it. Show us what you sent your mother."

A minute later we were all watching the fight video, Sis off Mom's shoulder and me by Dad.

Mom and Sis were in the middle of a major cry, Mom seeing it the first time and Sis who had seen it more times than she cared to remember.

Dad's response was not what we usually heard from him, "Son-of-a-bitches. Damned cowards!" Dad didn't normally speak this way and Mom usually wasted no time calling him on it. This time, Mom didn't say anything.

I could see anger under Mom's tears. In a caress similar to Sis's, Mom delicately ran her hand over me checking out the damage, "Are you really ok? This looks... horrible."

"I'm fine Mom. Really. Nothing to worry about."

Dad picked this time to squelch some of the sympathy I was getting, "We're glad that you weren't seriously hurt in the fight, but... it seems like we have some more serious things to discuss. It feels like you guys are not telling us... a few things!"

Sis jumped in before I could collect my thoughts. Also before she had collected hers, "We did mention it, sort of. I emailed you. Tyler wanted to tell you. I talked him out of it. And we weren't trying to hide it, not really. It's just that... well, it had already happened, and he is ok, and it's been five years since you guys had a vacation. We didn't want to ruin it. We were going to tell you all of it... once you were back."

With a look of disappointment, Dad looked at Sis and then settled on me, "I expected better, particularly from you son."

I knew I'd let them down but something about what he said bothered me. It took me a few seconds to digest it, "Look, I know I screwed up really bad. But Sis didn't have anything to do with this. You expected better from me? So what would you expect from Sis?" The depth of my anger surprised me and everyone else.

Sis squeezed my arm, "Its ok. I'm used to it." Her comment hurt as well.

Her comment brought a pained look to Dad's face, "Katherine, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that way."

To Mom, it seemed like a good time to switch subjects, "Your father and I need to unpack and think. Could you two order pizzas for us. We can have THE TALK over pizza. Let us know when it's here."

The order was easy, a Deluxe Feast for them and Sis and I would have a MeatZZa Feast, the usual.

Sis and I spent a few minutes discussing the upcoming talk while we put up our lawn tools. Family pizza was usually fun, but I didn't expect much fun at this one.

Sis cautioned me, "Be careful. Any time I've tried to hide something, it usually comes out sooner or later and it's always worse than just telling them up front."

"I agree... mostly, but not everything... "

Sis flushed, "Yes... there is that." Sis sighed, "We don't even know what they know." Sis looked at me thoughtfully for a few seconds, "If it gets bad, I'll tell them. It'll all be on me."

I knew what she was offering, "No way! You can't do that. I don't plan on mentioning names... any names, and absolutely not yours! Besides, if they find out what WE did... None of this other stuff matters." Sis frowned and nodded.

We talked a few more minutes and the doorbell rang. Our lunch was delivered, "Mom. Dad. Pizzas here."

The fight was the obvious place to start. Mom and Dad would be sympathetic. This was Sis's suggestion. I definitely had Mom. Dad too, but he's a dad, not a mom. This led to a question which I was ready for.

Dad was the one to ask, "Why were these guys out to get you? And I thought I taught you to stay away from fights whenever possible."

The questions didn't bother me, but Sis bristled, "What do you mean he should stay away? Don't you think he would have if he knew what was coming? The call said he was meeting the coach and he was upset at Tyler. You've already decided all of this is Tyler's fault! Haven't you?" Sis was furious.

"It's ok Sis. It doesn't matter." To me, Dad was right. It felt like my fault.

Dad looked at Sis and apologized, "Look, I'm sorry. We both know your brother is a great kid and this isn't the end of the world, but some of the stuff we've seen, well, it's pretty disturbing and I'm not talking about the fight. I don't see how some of it isn't Tyler's... responsibility," avoiding the word fault.

Sis's eyes narrowed as she stared across the table at Dad, "You need to learn to apologize. You don't say, 'I'm sorry BUT.' If you're sorry, you just say, 'I'm sorry.' It really doesn't work the other way. It sounds like you don't mean it."

Mom came to Dads aid, "Katherine, watch your tone with your father."

She'd seen her brother. He wouldn't take care of himself. He'd just answer their questions and try to protect other people, and not tell them what they really needed to know.

"You're worried about my tone? My TONE?" She might have been called for her tone again, but she didn't give them time. Her next words caused them to hesitate, "You want to know why he's never dated? I know you've worried about it. You've even discussed it with me. Like maybe he was gay."

This was nowhere in my plan, "Sis?!"

She'd hit a sensitive subject with Mom and tone was forgotten, "Katherine, what are you talking about?"

She ignored us both. I would have stopped her and Mom would have insisted she continue.

Once started, she didn't plan to stop for anyone, "When he was a freshman, a girl drags him into an empty room. She tells him he's cute. She likes him. She kisses him." Her tone turns angry, "She shoves her tongue down his throat and puts her hand in his pants. She jerks him off."

She stopped for effect, but she needn't have. Her words had stunned Mom and Dad.

It shocked me too, but not for the same reason. I knew all this. What shocked me was that Sis knew details, things I hadn't told her. We'd talked about this, but not all the details.

Before we could recover, Sis moved on, "He's never done anything like this. When he's finished, you know what I mean by FINISHED, and he's still stiff, she pulls him into the hall so some of her friends can see what she's done." Her voice quivered and she teared up, "Next thing he knows, they're all laughing at him. Then the bell rings, but he can't go to class. He's got to get to a bathroom and clean himself up. Hopefully nobody will see him. He leaves his underwear in a trash can! Probably smells like cum. Can you imagine what he felt like? He makes it to class late." She sighs, "You get a trip to detention for that." She glared at her Dad, "Of course, that's all HIS fault. Now you know why he was never interested in girls, and why you and half the school thought he might be gay."

The graphic account worked as she hoped. Mom's face has gone white, her hand covered her mouth, "Baby, you... you were raped. Why didn't you tell us?"

Almost composed, Sis had an answer, "That's easy. Because he believes it was his fault. Rape doesn't happen to guys. Everyone knows that!"

Sis had been harsh. It had taken a toll on Mom. I looked at her, "It was a long time ago Mom. I'm... I'm over it now."

It had taken its toll on Sis too. She looked exhausted.

She had one last thing to say, "You can't blame Tyler for any of this. If you have to punish someone, it should be me. I'm the adult. I was left in charge," her head bowed, "and I didn't take care of him, just like I wasn't there for him before."

By now, Sis and Mom's hands are resting on mine, "That's not true," I said, "She couldn't have done anything about any of this, not then and not now."

Dad was staring at me and he laid his hands on top of ours. He looked at me, "No more blame and we can decide what needs to be done later. I hope you appreciate what a great lawyer you have." He turned to Sis, "And you certainly can't blame yourself for what happened. If anything, I let him down."

He shrugged and looked at me before continuing, "We'll need to hear the rest of this, but it can wait. It seems like we're going to have to fight the school, assuming you want to stay there, and we'll have to find out what the police department wants."

I wasn't anxious to have this drag out, "If it's ok, I'd like to finish now." Later Sis told me that was 'genius, while you have them on your side.' I hadn't felt that way. I just wanted it over.

Over the next hour, I told them almost everything. That included the blackmail, helping the girls get out of it, the fight, and finally Hawkins abusing Peggy. Identity of the girls also came out. Sis took the sting out of that by pointing out that chances were Principal Thomas already knew them, and if not, Ms. Talmadge did. The story I told wasn't nearly as graphic as Sis's had been. Much of the stress had gone out of the house.

When it was over, Sis beamed, "See! Instead of getting expelled and grounded for life, he should get an award!"

Dads took the opportunity to get back on the good side of his daughter, "Well, I don't know about an award, but he did do pretty well didn't he. And by the way, you shouldn't worry about not taking good care of him. Your mother and I got an email from a Dr. Joseph who said he was in good hands. Seems like he was impressed with you." Sis perked up with a self-conscious smile.

dbrains
dbrains
283 Followers