I Got Her How I Wanted Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hadn't done this of course, I went back to her. 'You look so sad mum, are you okay?' I squeezed her bum, she winced and moaned.

She looked me hesitantly in the eyes and said, 'I love you baby, you know that don't you?'

'Of course I do mum,' still rubbing her arse.

'Please don't baby, I'm a bit sore there tonight.'

'Are you trying to tease me mum?' I asked.

'No babes, I just want to be close to you, please hold me.'

I did and pressed my erection right into her.

'Oh honey, oh Ooooh?'

Her head fell on my shoulder; I kissed her neck, rubbed my cock into her, and said the words!

'I'm sleeping with you tonight mum, you need me don't you, you need me to love you don't you mum?'

'Oh baby, Oh er I erm, I er oh hell, oh Zac.'

'Tell me you need me mum, and tell me right now!' It was a quietly spoken order.

She looked at me then, and in answer, she nodded her lovely head.

'So tell me, you want me to love you, take you, make you mine, own you, you will be my slut from now on?'

'Oh god forgive me for this, but yes Zac, I want all of those things, please baby, take me to bed?'

I slapped her arse hard, and told her to go and make her self look sexy for me, 'I want you looking like a million dollars, if you're not, I will spank you good and hard!'

That's when I think the penny dropped. 'Foxy boy?' She saw the look in my eye, I pointed to the door. 'Go.' I barked, she went, and fast.

I went and showered, forcing myself to take my time was horrendous, but I did it,

When I walked into her room, she was waiting for me, dressed in underwear I would never think of her buying, she looked fabulous, my prick jumped to attention in seconds.

I pointed to the floor. 'Knees,' I said, 'NOW!'

She dropped immediately.

'What are you Kathy?'

'I I I I'm not sure Zac?'

'Are you a slut Kathy?

'Yes Zac, I am a slut.' Then it got too much for her. 'Oh oooh oh Zac Hmmm.'

'Whose slut are you Kathy?'

'Yours Zac, I'm your slut.'

'Suck, lick, nibble, eat, swallow, now!'

She hurried forward to me on her knees and took my prick right down. I had had a BJ before, but not one like this! She practically sucked it right off me, I came in moments, jamming my prick into her, I shot load after load, my legs almost gave way!

I plopped out, cum and saliva dripping off. 'Stay there.'

I got on her bed and looked at her, she was facing away, I admired the supple curves of her body. She was mine, all mine and she wanted it as much, if not more than me.

I got on my knees, feet hanging over the edge of her bed. 'Here,' I told her. I spread my knees wide, she would see my balls and my open arse hole.

'Do it.' It was a simple order. She did, I felt her soft velvet tongue working my balls, sucking in one nut, then the other into her wet warm mouth. Her nose, I could feel it in my bum hole, nuzzling as she paid close attention to me. Then the tip of her tongue was at the entrance to my shit chute, my prick jumped right back up. It was the most sensational feeling I had ever had in my young life, Oh god I loved her.

She reached through and took hold of my dick, her soft hand paying homage to the flesh that would soon be in her, and I had every intention now of taking all of her holes.

'Oh Zac,' I heard her whisper behind me as she fondled my prick.

'Pay attention to your task woman,' I told her.

'Yes Zac, sorry.'

She didn't just pay attention, she paid homage. Her tongue was right up my hole, I could feel it, I ad no idea my mother was like this, her fingers, lips, teeth all found their mark. I now had a raging hard on again, I pulled away. 'On here mum, time I fucked you isn't it?'

'Yes oh yes Zac, oh Zac, I can't begin to tell you how happy I am, I know you tricked me, but I'm so so grateful baby, I really am.' She gushed, as she dived onto the bed to be near me.

I unceremoniously ripped her panties away, I looked down at her pussy. 'I want that shaved next time, 'I told her.

'Okay Zac darling, what ever you want, its yours, please baby, make love to me, make love to your mother, I need you so badly darling.'

'Turn over,' I told her. She did, and my hand immediately found its mark, she howled. Climbing over her facing her feet, I began to paddle her backside with both hands, using her rump like a bongo drum. She cried, wept and sobbed, but remained in her position. I relented, and said to her over my shoulder. 'Am I ever going to have trouble from you Kathleen?'

'No Zac no, never never, I promise.'

I got off her and lay at her side, gathered her in my arms and told her I loved her. 'Oh Zac I love you too baby.'

'Please Zac?' she whispered to me.

This was her most fervent request, she really did want me, and I believed she would give herself to me totally. I had my very own sub, I'm 20 years old, and my mother belongs to me, available for me to fuck or do whatever I wanted with her. Utopia!

Her hand found my prick, and tugged me to her. Not wanting to waste another moment, I got over and dropped onto her, I went straight in, no barriers, all the way, her legs and arms wrapped me up tight, we kissed,, and we made love, and it was love, we both came suddenly and together, a whole hearted full on cum!

'Oh darling, oh my baby, oh honey oh me oh my,' she moaned. 'It has taken all my life to be found, and its you who has found me, all my life I have waited for this moment, no one has ever known, not even your father knew or guessed, but you have baby, you know me don't you, you have found me?' And she sobbed, she held me tight as I began to move in her.

'Make me yours my son, make me be whatever you want me to be, I surrender to you for all my life, no one will ever take me away from you, from your power, you have me totally my sweet boy.'

I was above her ramming my prick intro her and she was telling me all this? I was assuredly overwhelmed by her confessions.

I just hammered her now, she was mine? I was going to make sure of it, I lost myself in her then, I was fucking my beautiful mother, my wonderful mum, I loved her, I knew I did, and I gave her everything I had right in those moments.

I literally fucked her senseless, and me too if the truth was to be known. My hips battered hers; hers lifted up to meet me coming down. I shot what seemed to me to be gallons of cum into her, she cried, I cried, before I fell on her, totally spent.

When my brain, which was swilling around in my head settled, I raised my weary head and looked down on her. 'Kathleen,' I said, 'I love you, but you are mine now, no discussions, no debates, no offers, no arguments, no options, okay?'

'Yes honey, oh yes, I am where I have always wanted to be, but have been to scared to reveal it to anyone, I have waited for the right person/man to come along and claim me, and you have, my life is yours completely I swear.'

I rolled away slowly, 'Kate,' I said, she glanced at me, I knew she didn't like to be called that, I looked her in the eye and never followed it up.

'Yes darling?' she answered me softly, lowering her wondrous eyes, she accepted it from me, she was going to be submissive to me.

'On the net, you submitted to Foxy boy, he called you a slut and a whore, is that true, are you a slut and a whore, are you his slut, his whore?'

'Yes I am, and I will be his slut and his whore as long as he wants me to be, which I beg you now, is for the rest of my life?'

'Well, that's a good start then isn't it, I'm sure I can develop your place in our lives, and there will be a weekly spanking, even if you have been good, and you'll get plenty in between if you're not!' I told her sternly.

'Yes Zac, I understand that, and if I may say so, I'm sure there will be times when I need to be 'taken in hand' so to speak, between my weekly punishments.' And her beautiful broad smile split her face like the rising sun.

'Can I give you a massage please Zac? She asked me.

'Sure you can Kate, but call me sir in private.'

'Yes sir,' she answered, without a hint of annoyance at being called Kate.

She started, and before I knew it I was waking up in her bed, I wondered where I was for a moment, then it all came back to me. I turned and there she was, face down, naked, breathing softly beside me.

I looked at her backside as it flowed from her lower back, up and over like a crescent moon, and down to her firm toned legs.

Her body was rising and falling as she breathed; I looked once more at her pert rounded arse and knew where I would be going today, right up it. I hoped she would like it, but if she didn't it was going to be her bad luck, and my good.

The sun was streaming in through the window, I got up, walked to it and welcomed my new, and mums new world. 'This is the start of our new life mum,' I whispered to myself.

Arms suddenly encircled my waist, 'Good morning darling,' she murmured into my ear.

'Hey, how are you mu... Kate?' I asked.

'I'm better than fine, happier than happy, sir, I love you.'

And with that she was down on her knees and I was getting a morning BJ before my shower. I shot a load in double quick time.

After she had glugged it down, licked her lips, one final swallow, and she stood and kissed me. Her luscious body was connected to me all the way up, head to toe.

'I need to get us in the shower sir, may I?'

'Of course, come on,' I said.

I banged her bare arse with the flat of my hand as hard as I could from the position I was in. She yelped and jumped in the air as I did. 'Oh Ooooh Aaaargh, Ow, Oh Zac, Ooooh sir?' She dashed in away from me.

'Back here you!' I said, pointing a finger at her.

She came back head bowed, 'I'm sorry sir.'

'You had better be slut; you will get a real twanging if you do that again!' She stood to one side and let me pass.

I smiled as I strode into her bathroom, 'get the water ready,' I said, and whacked a tit. She cringed from it, I made a mental note not to hurt her too much.

'Yes sir,' and went and turned it on, she got under and invited me in. And that's where my mother gave me her undying love. We didn't fuck; she was just all over me, every crevice I had got her undivided attention using her fingers, tongue, mouth and lips.

After we came out she dried me, then herself. 'Come on, bed,' I told her. And we made love, we made love like only people in love can do, it was magical, I wasn't sir right then, I was a man loving his woman, and she was a woman loving her man.

We both got to the end together, I came again, she did, we were totally wrapped up in each other.

We both slept again, this time when I awoke, it was the noise of the bedroom door opening, she walked in with my breakfast. She laid it in my lap stood on the legs. I stated eating a huge plate of food. Mum bless her, crawled under the covers and BJd me as I ate.

I told her while she was under there that, 'later today, 'I'm fucking you in your arse okay?'

She went still for a few seconds, and if I hadn't got the tray and food in my lap, I would have twatted her.

Then I saw her nod her head under the sheet, then my BJ continued. That made me smile, I loved this, I had my very own personal sub, slave, slut and whore. My mother!

'Do you want me or Foxy boy to fuck you while you are tied over the sofa Kate?' I asked her, I had taken her naked downstairs. She was bent right over it, feet fastened to the legs at the back, her arms out stretched and tied to the front ones now.

'Oh baby, either of you, please just do it, I can't stand this torment much longer darling.' She begged.

'I asked you a question you dirty fucking slut, who do you want to fuck you?'

'You my darling, my beautiful Foxy boy.' I knew she would say that, she was trying to out guess me. I wasn't having any of it.

'You fucking whore, how dare you ask someone else to fuck you?' I yelled at her as I bashed at her bare arse.

'Oh Sir, please, I need you, I love you please do me baby, please?'

'You've just asked Foxy boy to fuck you, do you think I am going to put my big thick prick into that faithless dirty fucking pussy?' I roared at her. I was still paddling her arse as I spoke.

I jammed the vibrator up her back hole for a minute. She cried out, the tension in her was building, I was trying to get her to the very top and then leave her alone to wallow in the massive orgasm that never was. Dipping my fingers into her pussy I could feel the vibrations. She began ooohing, and oh ing, trembling, I was getting her their. Then the low growl I had learned off her when she is just about to cum. I yanked my fingers and the vibrator out, left the room, and closed the door behind me.

I could hear her wailing and begging me to go back. 'Later,' I said to myself.

Making myself a sandwich, eating it, I returned. She was still wriggling on the top of the sofa, she couldn't make it work.

'Now then you worthless cunt,' I said, 'what have you got to say for yourself?'

Oh I'm sorry sir, I made an honest mistake, please forgive babes, please?' I knew she couldn't see me hidden behind her as I was. My prick was still at full attention, I was amazing myself at my control.

Her juices all down her inner thighs, I ran the flat of my hand over her pussy in an upward direction, this allowed me to smother her back hole without her knowing it.

I pointed my dick at it, and drove it right in. I guessed she might protest or even scream, so I was ready to clamp my hand over her mouth. It was a good job I did, because the scream she let out was loud enough behind my hand. God knows what it would have sounded like let free!

I drove it all the way in, ably aided by her juices, I knew it would be hurting her so I didn't fuck her wholesale; I just stayed in her and let it rest. Mum quietened down, so I moved in her, this brought a gasp from her, I reached under with one hand and found her clit, another gasp, the other I got her nipples, more gasps, Then I pulled slowly out, this brought a oh oh oh oh from her, I pushed back in. Mmmm oh sir, oh?'

I had her undivided attention. 'Want me to stop slut?' I asked her, as I went back in, her clit, nipples and back hole were controlling her now, not her mind.

'Oh sir, oh, I don't know sir, please be gentle sir?'

I kept up the slow pace, and she began to move against me as much as she could, she had given in and was accepting it.

I sped up, and soon I was banging her.

Her orgasm when it hit her would have blown her off the sofa if she hadn't been tied down. It even took me by surprise. She howled, mewled, groaned, moaned and spluttered. She pushed herself as far back into me as she could, then I unleashed my load, I swear I saw her body swell, I pumped her arse full of cum.

I fell on her back, I was done for, I had held off for an age, but I couldn't hold that off, it got me completely.

'I love you mum, I do, you know that don't you?'

'Yes darling I do, and I will love you too, forever.'

I left her there tied up, and went upstairs, I fancied going for a walk my slut, my slave, my whore, but I needed to dress her for the part. It wasn't until I saw a short above the knee black belted raincoat, that an idea formed in my brain.

I went downstairs, released her, spent a lot of time kissing and cuddling, then I told her to go and get ready, 'that we are going out. And do I have to tell you to look good?'

'No sir you don't.' Thirty minutes later she came down dressed like you wouldn't believe.

In said to her, 'what's that you're wearing?'

'its especially for you sir?' she didn't know what I was on about.

'Take all your clothes off and wear this,' I said, throwing the raincoat at her.

She immediately undressed, and put the coat on. 'All the buttons are missing Za... sir?'

'Yes I know they are, come on lets go.'

She fastened the belt, which made me smile.

We went to a huge out of town industrial estate where there were hundreds of shops, and it was full, there were 1000's of people all milling about.

'Come on out!' I told her.

'But Za... sir, the coat?'

'OUT!'

She did so, and stood against the side of the car, trying to keep it closed. There were 2 pockets on each side, two of them were proper pockets, the others were slots so you could put your hands right inside the coat. Turning her towards me, I cleanly slipped the piece of rope I had brought with the slip knots on, reached behind her and worked her wrists though them. Her hands were now behind her inside the coat.

Pulling her round, I made sure the coat was more or less closed, and pushed her in front of me. Her protests were loud and long, but soon we were away from the car. 'Please sir, don't, please please?' I secretly walloped her arse twice very hard.

'Shut the fuck up!'

She did so, entering a packed store I spun her towards me, slightly parted the coat at the top so her cleavage was on clear view. Then I created a slight split ay the bottom. And her gorgeous legs were eye popping. I walked off and left her, she was aghast.

There was no way she could shut the coat, she hurried outside where the breeze whipped it open top and bottom, she hurriedly came back into the store, I was now hidden watching her.

She looked about wildly for me. I knew she was horrified, but I also knew she was excited her cheeks were flush, and her lips were engorged with blood, I could have fucked her right there against a shop pillar!

I went upstairs and told the woman in lingerie that I had lost my girlfriend. She put out a call for a Foxy lady to go to the 3rd floor, where she would be met. I disappeared again.

Mum rode the escalator, she looked fabulous, and the stares she was getting was unbelievable, especially from the men, and dashed to lingerie where the woman, met her.

'I'm sorry, your boyfriend was here, but now he seems to have disappeared?' she said to her, while eyeing her up no end.

'I'm so sorry, he has played a terrible trick on me, can you help me, please?'

'Of course I can,' she told her, I was watching from close by, and the woman's eyes were nearly popping out of her head.

'She fucking excited,' I almost yelled.

I saw her leading mum to the back of the store, make a quick call on her radio and led my mother away. It wasn't until 40 minutes later I found out where she had gone to.

The woman led her to a deserted room, and locked the door behind her.

'You are obviously under the control of your man. Yes?'

Mum lowered her lovely head and admitted it.

'Then you are with the right person to help you, what's you're name sweetie?'

'It's Kate,' she replied.

The woman then said. 'Mine is Celina, but you can call me mistress!' And with that she opened mums coat to reveal her wrists were tied, and totally naked apart from her shoes, she immediately squeezed both nipples.

'Are you a sub Kate?'

'Yes I am, please let me go?'

'I don't think so honey, not just yet, I haven't had my lunch.'

Mum wondered what she meant, she soon found out, she pushed mum backwards over the table there and set about eating her out. Mum had no way of countering her attack, soon she was moaning and moaning, and then she came in the woman's mouth.

Without missing a step, she was on the table, panties off and sat down tight on mum's face, she forced her to eat her, and the woman seared her nipples while she did so. Mum loved the taste of her juices. The nectar that she poured into mum's mouth was swallowed totally.

It had all taken less than 20 minutes, mum had been taken by another woman, and given back what she could.

Celina released her, but only her, she refastened the coat as it was and made her leave, I saw mum appear, and her face was slick with cum.

Unknown to me the woman had put her number in a pocket.

I made mum walk out in front of me, her wet face for all to view. And the wind had picked up, the coat blew in all directions, mums pussy, then her nipples were on view, on their own and sometimes together.