I Got The New Job (And More)

Story Info
Hotwife fucks new boss.
1.5k words
3.86
64.5k
29
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Step after step up the carpeted stairs towards the second floor of the Administration Building I nervously repeated all the important information I had heard from Scott about looking sexy and anxious about my promotional interview with the new manager of our department at ADOT. Scott had said the guy couldn't take his eyes off me at our last unit picnic. I was dressed in a killer business suit with frilly blouse that had two extra buttons open, revealing a good amount of my 34 DD's. It was complimented with five inch ankle strapped heels.

Glancing at my watch one last time, I pondered why a man would pick 1:17 pm on a Saturday as the time for my interview. Assuming the worst that he must be a total pervert, I need to get in good with him if I want to reach my goals at my office. I knocked on the door as I said one last prayer that I'm not dressed to provocatively. From the far side of the office, I heard the words come in drift to me, granting me permission to enter after what seems like an eternity. I gently and slowly pushed the door just far enough to slip quietly inside. Lost for a moment soaking up the stunning view of this luxurious office, I almost didn't notice the man standing in the corner gazing out the window at all the cars buzzing by on 17th Avenue.

The shockingly amazing sexy voice shattered the silence when he inquired, "Nervous yet?" It became very obvious that he was very aware of the fact that he was extremely intimidating with his lusty stares.

All I had ever heard about Denny meant nothing at this particular moment. My right foot slightly tapped back and forth between the red and white square tiles that covered the majority of his floor had probably given me away somewhat. But, standing here face to face with him I couldn't deny it, "Yes , as a matter of fact I am a bit nervous."

"Well come over here and have a seat behind my desk, and let's see what you really look like."

An hour later as I reached down to pick up my purse I had placed under his desk, I could feel his firm chest nearly pressed against my back, bringing back my nervous feelings times ten. If only he knew what feelings he was creating deep in the pit of my stomach, creeping slowly down between my thighs, and reaching that warm place that has remained hidden from anyone's touch except Scott's and my fuck-buddies. It was not like I was a virgin to other men, but this man was my new big boss, and he was married.

The want and desires overpowered my knowing it was wrong to think of this total stranger touching me. I tried to close my mind to those thoughts and the strong yearning my body had to be touched by him. And still the moisture and warmth built within me showing the need to be explored by this handsome man's hands. Preoccupied by my desires that were wildly erupting inside me, I almost didn't notice when I dropped my cell out of my black purse. Without a thought, I jumped up and bent down to reach for the phone. Hearing him gasp from a spot very close behind me, I got this sinking feeling my already short dress had hiked up much higher than I would ever of intended, revealing my panty-less ass.

Embarrassed, I quickly reached to pull the dress down in place, but felt his large strong hand cover my left hand as I felt his right hand move softly along my inner thigh urging me to remain right where I was. There was a brief silence as he just held me there, enjoying looking at my body. The curves of my bottom, hips and my slightly parted thighs right there practically in his face. Suddenly, I felt this splendidly hot wet firmness moving lightly over my now partially swollen soft pink pussy lips just barely connecting with the outer part of my clit, sending a hot exciting sensation through my body.

Uncertain if I should move or just be still as another moment of just silence was killing me, but now I heard him shuffling a bit. He positioned himself perfectly on his knees behind me then began to gently flick his hot tongue over my clit, tracing my pussy lips and going even further. Scott said I had permission to fuck him if I really wanted the new position. Unable to hold it in any longer, a low moan escaped from my mouth as I began a light panting breathing pattern. He's continued his adventure with his tongue, driving me nearly over the edge when he slipped first his index finger, then both his index and his middle fingers slowly into my wet pussy.

The intrusion allowed my juices to begin to trickle slowly down my inner right thigh. Not wasting a second, he captured my trail of hot juices with his mouth as he kissed and licked all the way back to where his fingers were now pressing deep into my pussy, finger-fucking me softly. Barely letting his mouth leave my now soaked pussy, he shifted and managed to slip his slacks down and stand up behind me. His hard bulging cock fell out, slapping me on my ass with a small thump, drawing even more moaning from the back of my parched throat. His throbbing cock was held firmly by his right hand while he grabbed my hip with his left hand to guide our bodies to join in unison. The head of his cock now pressed just inside my swollen pussy lips, making me suddenly aware of how massively huge and thick his cock was. Denny was a true Arizona cowboy, and his horse cock matched his muscular body.

He was hesitating a moment, not wanting to hurt me. This made me press firmly back, pushing the head of his cock into my pussy slowly, feeling him stretching my pussy, urging him to fill me up with his rock hard cock. Reassured that I am good to go, he moved his other hand to hold my hips firmly in place, and he gave me a long hard slamming thrust that brought a series of gasps mixed with moaning from both of us. Reaching around to cup my huge tits with his hands while he rubbed my hard nipples between his thumbs and index fingers, I made sure he felt my hips thrusting back to rock his cock in and out of my dripping hot wet married pussy.

Placing his hands on my shoulders, sensing my need to feel him go deeper and harder with every push, he began slamming into my pussy so hard I nearly lost my footing in my high heels. My pussy instinctively wrapped so tight around his swollen cock that he was moaning with me as I fought the urge to scream with a mix of unexplainable pain and pleasure. My knees weakened more and more, while I flooded his cock and balls with tasty hot wet pussy juices. I was thankful when he pulled me with him, keeping himself buried deep in my pussy as we sat in his chair. Closing my legs squeezing his cock nearly made him explode instantly. He was kissing my arms while his hands caressed my nipples, which sparked a renewed need building between my thighs.

Holding the desk for support, I began to move really slowly up and down on his now trembling cock, while he fought to breath between moaning and thrusting deeper into my cum filled pussy. A new faster rhythm brought heightened senses of the need to flood his cock again, but this time feeling his cum pumping deep into my pussy at the same time. Bouncing so hard on his cock, he drove me to another orgasm that covered his cock once again with my cum. My moaning and arching back was nearly a plea that needed no words to demand he fulfill my one last desire. Holding me tight, he stood us up then shoved me off his cock to place himself on his back on the patch of red carpet that led from his door to the desk. I wasted no time straddling and mounting his body, lowering myself to my knees, slipping his cock even deeper into my pussy. Within a few strokes, I began to shake again, digging my nails gently but firmly into his chest as my ultimate climax was building up.

He grabbed my hips and thrust so deep and hard, sending us both over a cliff so high, it took several moments to realize that we aren't alone anymore. There stood my fuck-buddy, Richard, staring at our drained cum and sweat covered bodies. Well, I got the new position (and a few more), as Richard joined us in a threesome for the next several hours.

<

Donna