I Got You, Babe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Baby's voice drifted across in the darkness. "You're so right, Big Sis! There's a hard wired connection between your nips and your puss." I could see Baby's hand, bunching the fabric of her dress between her legs. Alice reached over and squeezed my hand, pulled it onto her lap. Between her legs. I squeezed her though her skirt.

"I came, let a flood gush into Carl's face, yanked his hair. I think I actually saw stars! He stood up and led me, stumbling, to the sofa, sat me down. Held me. I was crying. Stupid me!

He didn't say anything, just held me while I came back to this planet. Finally I wiped my eyes, looked at him, sniffled, snot rolling down my upper lip. "God, Carl! I've gotten myself off before, but it was never like that!"

He wiped my mouth with his hand, tasted my salty nasal drip. "Never had anyone tongue your pussy?" he asked. "I find that hard to believe, with your looks and your bod."

"This may come as a shock to you, Carl, but I've never done much of anything with anybody. Either they're complete jerks; think you caress a woman with the same technique you use to Simonize your car. Or, the ones that show some promise, aren't interested in me. It's like they are afraid of me."

Carl nodded. "Yeah, a lot-most-guys are afraid to approach a really good looking girl. Figure she's gonna say no way, loser; or else she's already going with some dude way cooler than they are." He touched my lower lip with his thumb, gently tugged it away from my teeth. "I know that was my case."

"You? I didn't think you even knew I existed! I never could figure you out. Still can't! Enigma Man."

"Ah, a man of mystery! Actually, just an insecure high school student with little talent and less experience."

"Well, I don't know. . .You sure brought me off like a porn star. Speaking of which, your poor dick must be ready to explode!" I looked down at it, still standing at attention. "How is it that you didn't come? The couple of guys I've fooled around with shot off as soon as I touched their bone."

He wiggled his fingers in front of my face. "Woo eeee wooo. Mind control."

"No, seriously!"

"Not mumbo jumbo, but it is mind control. Like, who's in charge-my dick or my brain? Unlike most guys, I decided to let each organ do what it does best. Watch this." He looked down at his dick and it began to wilt, until it was pointed at the floor.

"Wha. . ." My mouth hung open.

"You like it better that way?"

"NO!"

Carl laughed. "O.K., how's this?" He closed his eyes. Like a cobra rising from its basket, Carl's cock came back to life. "Now, what are we going to do with it?" His eyes met mine.

"I've told you, I jerked a few guys off; kept them from pawing me. Soon as they shoot they lose interest. At least long enough for me to make my escape. But it's not much fun for me, and sort of messy. It always seems to wind up on my clothes somewhere." I took his hands in mine. "You know what, Carl. I'd kinda like to return the favor. Suck you off, I mean. Only, I've never done it, so you gotta help."

"You sure? You don't have to."

"No, I want to." I felt my cheeks flush. I whispered, "Teach me, Carl."

"O.K. First thing is, I sit back on the sofa, spread my legs. Give you room to work. And you get down your knees. Yeah, that's good. Now, put one hand around the shaft. Doesn't matter if you can't get your fingers all the way around. Use your other hand to play with my balls. GENTLY! Yeah, that's it. Now, jack the skin up and down a couple of times, then peel the foreskin back. O.K. Lick it, up and down the shaft, get it wet and slippery. Yeah, that's the way; loosen you grip a little, let it slide in your hand. Now put the head in your mouth; no teeth, please! Good, good. Keep jacking. Use your tongue. Oh, God! You little liar; you've done this before!"

"nnn nuh," I mumbled, still working. I bobbed my head up and down, taking more of the shaft into my mouth.

"I was kidding! Oooh, that feels so good! Now, listen, here's the key to a blow job. Well, one, anyway. That spot right at the base of the head, on the under side, that's like your clit. Work that spot with your tongue and I'm gone!"

Carl sat up, took my head between his hands, pulled me off his slippery dick. "Now pay attention, babe. Baby. I'm about to come, and you gotta make a decision. Three choices. Well, four, the fourth being get up, run out of the room, and slam the door. Only, you that, I'll come back to haunt you in your dreams! No, seriously; three choices. One, use your hand to finish me off, get me to come in a towel, or something. Two, let me come in your mouth, then spit it out. Three, swallow me. That grosses some girls out. Plus, some guys come heavy, one of them being me, at least the first orgasm, so there's a lot of material to deal with. And, not all guys taste too good. Some are kind of bitter. That's what I hear, anyway. I personally have only tasted myself, and I assure you, it's not unpleasant. Salty, yes. Like tears, blood. You, by the way, tasted lovely!"

I'd been continuing to jack his cock during this tutorial, and I said, "I may be wrong, but I think I saw pictures of another option in one of Dad's mags. Jerk you off on my tits and my face. Do guys really like that?"

Carl cocked his head. "You know, I really don't know. I guess it could be a visual turn-on; I've never done it."

"Settled then! We'll BOTH have a first tonight!" I popped him back in my mouth and did that bottom of the dick thing he'd taught me. I felt him get bigger, if that was possible, and his balls began to boil.

"Oh, Baby, here it comes!"

The first spurt hit my tongue; I quickly leaned back, jerking furiously at his thick cock, sending ropes of viscous white fluid across my tits, then aimed it up at my face, into my open mouth. Swallowed, spit, let it drool down my chin and on to my breasts. Touched all the bases. Well, except for leaving the room and slamming the door. I rubbed his cock, now only half hard, on my face, across my lips, sucked him back in. He lifted me to my feet, kissed me. "Yeah. Definitely salty," he said.

My mouth sought his, we swapped spit and semen. My slippery breasts pressed against his chest. He looked over my shoulder at the clock on the mantle. "Oh, hey, Baby! It's one thirty! I better get out of here. Your dad's gonna be home soon."

Fuck all, I thought. I'd been to a lot of foreign countries tonight, but there was still one place I now wanted to visit in the worst way. "Lemme make a call," I said, dragging him toward the kitchen by his cock. He had little choice but to follow. I opened the 'fridge and got out a pair of beers. Spun the rolodex to the B's. "Hi, Mrs. Beldman? it's Jenna. Is my dad still there? Uh huh.O.K. How's the horse? Oh, how cool! O.K., bye."

I turned to Carl and popped the top on my can of beer, grinned. "The mare and the foal are fine, only my dad is wasted, and he's STAYING OVER THERE TONIGHT!"

Carl opened his beer, clicked it against mine, said," Here's to our graduation!"

I took a swig, winked at him, said, "Here's to leaving our highschool years behind. Leaving my virginity behind!" I guess he forgot about that mind over matter stuff, because he started doing that cobra thing again.

"You sure you want to do that?" he said.

"Yeah. Time to finish the game. Come on, let's hit the showers, get ready for the second half." We took our beers into the bathroom. Climbed into the steamy stall with our beers. Got lathered up, ALL over. Paid special attention to our special parts. "Wait here," I said, stepping out of the shower. Went into Dad's room, into his sock drawer. Miss Snoopy-Snoop knew where to look. Got out a condom, one of the pre-lubed ones with the ridges. Guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I got back in the shower with Carl. "We're gonna do it in here, on account of I'll probably bleed, and I don't need to explain sheets to my old man." I handed him the condom. "O.K. Chief. Take over!"

Carl turned off the shower. "Put your hands against the wall," he ordered. "Spread your legs, bend at the waist, stick your butt out."

"Yes, master."

He palmed my muff, let a finger slide in. "Move back against it."

I obeyed.

"Very good. Now move forward."

Again, I obeyed. His finger slipped out. Oh, woe! I quickly backed my butt into him, was gratified with the reinsertion of his finger. I began to get it. I was the one who was going to fuck his cock, not the other way around. Man, this guy knew how to take a girl's virginity!

"Turn around," he said, tearing the foil with his teeth. "Put this on me. No, pull the foreskin back first. Yeah, that's it. Now, roll the condom down over the shaft as far as it will go."

I got it halfway down his shaft. "It's not long enough!"

"Yeah, it is; it just has to cover the end, catch my cum. I'll pinch it when I pull out, keep the semen where it belongs. But that's thinking way too far ahead. Turn around and spread for me, Baby."

I did and stuck my ass out. He inserted the tip of his cock in my hot, tight cunt. It pressed against my clit. I moved back, took another inch inside me. I felt stuffed. Moved forward a tiny bit, moved back. Forward, back, forward, back. Frustration! I didn't have much control over the penetration. Anyway, that was his job.

"Fuck this shit!" I yelled and thrust back into him, impaling myself on his cock. A sharp pain erupted somewhere inside me, and I yelped, stopped moving. I breathed, panted.Huff Huff Huff. Groaned. My heart raced. I looked at him over my shoulder. "How far you got it in?"

He looked down, parted my ass cheeks with his hands. He smiled. "All the way."

"Yeah? YEAH? Well, then, fuck me, Carl. Fuck me HARD!"

He put his hands on my hips and began long, slow strokes in and out. His cock was buried in my tight cunt, the ribbed condom rubbing against my clit.

"Harder, God damn you! Fuck me HARDER!"

He let go of my hips, let his loins do the work. One hand went around my waist and found my tits, swinging wildly from the fucking. The other hand slipped down my ass crack, and a thumb pressed at the entrance to my butt hole. An A bomb went off, right in the shower stall. "HOLY SHIT!" I yelled. I felt his cock pulse in me, and we were vaporized; nothing left of us but two shadows on a Hiroshima wall.

A couple of hundred years later he pulled out of me, tossed the bloody condom in the toilet, grabbed a wash cloth, and tenderly cleaned my just fucked, no longer virgin cunt."

Baby stood up, swayed a little, smoothed her skirt over her hips. "And that, as the saying goes, was that. Carl went home, I started dating another guy, we graduated from high school, Carl joined the Marines, I went away to college, and married the asshole."

Alice picked up the empty wine bottle and collected our glasses. "I'm going in," she said. "It's getting chilly out here. Baby stood against the railing, hugging herself as she looked out over the dark lake. After a minute or two I got up, stepped behind her.

"You tell a great tale," I said. "I felt like I was there."

Baby took a step back, bumped her butt against my crotch. "Wouldn't THAT have been a trip!" She turned, smiled, touched my lips with her fingers, and went into the cabin. What the hell was that all about?

12