I Got Your Back Pt. 02

Story Info
Rosa does Amy another 'favour'.
7.3k words
4.62
13.8k
11
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Brooklyn Nine-Nine. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Santiago was acting weird. It was getting so obvious that even Scully and Hitchcock were noticing, and it was only a matter of time before somebody figured out why. Honestly Rosa was a little ashamed that no one had correctly guessed what had happened already given the way that Santiago reacted every time she tried to talk to her.

They were surrounded by detectives for God sakes, why could none of them put two and two together? Not that Rosa actually cared if they actually did figure it out, it was just... she could do without the lesbian jokes. Besides, she knew how much it would upset Santiago, so Rosa decided to do Santiago another favour.

Unfortunately Santiago didn't make it easy on her, girl was avoiding her like the plague and every time Rosa tried to talk to her Santiago would suddenly engage someone else in conversation or more often than not simply make some excuse to leave and then run as fast as her dorky little legs could carry her.

Rosa really shouldn't find it cute, but she did, and she had no one but herself to blame. She should have predicted Santiago would act this way. In fact she was pretty sure she had and just ignored it because she wanted to keep her promise, and to fuck the annoying girl out of her system. Oh well, Santiago was still mostly to blame for what happened next.

*

"You're acting weird!" Rosa said in her usual monotone when Santiago finally opened the stall door.

To her credit Santiago managed not to scream her head off, although she did have an adorable 'deer in the headlights' look for a few seconds before pushing past Rosa and huffing, "Do you mind?"

"If you'd just talk to me anywhere else I wouldn't have to do this." Rosa shrugged, "Now like I said, you're acting weird, and if you don't-"

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, AH!" Amy cried out like an idiot before looking under the stalls, like Rosa had done moments before, and then apologising, "You're right, I'm sorry, it's just that-"

"You're embarrassed, I get it." Rosa huffed, "But we're surrounded by Detectives Santiago, and sooner or later someone is going to work out what's going on with you."

Lowering her head and turning to wash her hands Amy softly said, "Maybe, but... I'm not embarrassed, okay? I just... I just need to get time to get use to this."

"Get used to what?" Rosa frowned.

Amy smiled softly, "You liking me."

"Hey, let's not get ahead of ourselves." Rosa scoffed.

"Oh." Amy mumbled, looking disappointed.

Against her better judgement Rosa sighed, "Hey, it's not like I hate you. You're hot, smart, good at your job-"

"Ah-huh!" Amy whirled round and pointed at Rosa in an admittedly dorky fashion, "So you do like me."

"Don't push me." Rosa scowled,.

Taking a deep breath to muster up all the courage she possessed Amy replied, "Couldn't I just do you instead?"

"What?" Rosa said, genuinely surprised by the other woman's uncharacteristic boldness.

Of course it didn't last long, Amy immediately blathering, "Or not, it's cool. Totally cool. Like 110% cool. It's just that the other day you were talking about having each other's backs, and then you... erm, 'had my back' but I didn't really get yours in return, and I just thought... I, I could... you know, but I don't have too if you don't want too, it's totally fine. Sooooo fine."

Rosa enjoyed watching Santiago making a total fool of herself, and then as the other brunette gave up on words in favour of nervous giggling she shrugged her shoulders and nonchalantly said simply, "Okay."

"Okay?" Amy parroted.

Grinning wickedly Rosa nodded, "Okay."

Amy gulped, and then squeaked as she was grabbed and then pushed into the nearest stall, "Hey, hey, HEY! What are you doing?"

"Taking you up on your offer." Rosa answered simply.

"This is the bathroom! I can't have sex in a bathroom. Please Rosa, if we're going to do this, can't we do it right?" Amy pleaded, looking at the other girl pleadingly.

After staring into those doe eyes for a few long seconds Rosa sighed, "Fine, but only if I can ride your face next time we have sex."

"Fine." Amy blushed furiously, although to be fair that was one of her fantasies, "But you buy me dinner first?"

"Fine." Rosa grumbled.

"Fine." Amy smiled, before Rosa gave her a kiss which left her breathless and needing a second or two before she could return to her normal chipper self and face the rest of the precinct like nothing had happened.

*

The rest of the day was uneventful while the meal itself was surprisingly bearable. Santiago didn't complain that Rosa didn't take her anywhere special or that she didn't give her a chance to go home and change. Maybe that was because Santiago was equally as tired from work as Rosa, but Rosa suspected that at least part of it was because Santiago knew what she was like and was deliberately trying to please her.

Rosa liked that. She liked that a lot. And hopefully that would be true of the sex. In the meantime she found herself actually listening to Santiago in a way she didn't normally do with her dates. Not that this was a date, but whatever.

Rosa had become an expert at pretending she was listening. It helped that she wasn't very expressive by nature, so it meant people couldn't tell when she was zoning them out. Santiago couldn't tell, so Rosa wasn't entirely sure why she listened.

It wasn't even that interesting, Amy talking about the incompetence of their co-workers and, for the millionth time, how she wanted to make Captain. But she was cute and funny and Rosa found that she didn't want to ignore her. The downside was that she felt uncomfortably close to the other woman, but there was an easy cure for that. She'd just fuck Santiago like a slut. That would solve her problem.

They were on their way to solve that problem when Santiago, clearly uncomfortable with the silence which had fallen between them, pointed out, "You missed the turning for my place."

Rosa shrugged, kept her eyes on the road and simply said, "That's because we're not having sex in your apartment. I'd feel like I was fucking a grandma."

Amy raised an eyebrow, "Who said anything about having sex?"

"I did. Back at the station, remember?" Rosa pointed out, "And you agreed."

"I said you had to buy me dinner first. I didn't specify how many dinners." Amy pointed out.

"Fine." Rosa shrugged, "You don't wanna fuck? Say the word and I'll drop you at your place."

There was a brief pause and then Amy softly smiled, "Your place is fine."

Rosa smirked.

*

It was a well-known fact that Rosa lived somewhere nearby the precinct. No one had ever been invited to see it, but there had been plenty of all-night cases where Rosa had disappeared for about an hour and then reappeared freshly showered and looking amazing. She always looked amazing, but amazing as in refreshed, and she was almost as punctual as Amy, and Rosa was not the type to go to great lengths to sell a ridiculous lie.

Peroalta would, but not Rosa Diaz. So it was kind of exciting to be the first to see it. Even kind of an honour. Amy was especially happy because she was beginning to think the only way she would get to see Rosa's apartment was if the other woman was planning to murder her, and she was like 90% sure that wasn't going to happen. Well, maybe 85%.

Of course after all the build-up the actual apartment would have been a let down no matter what was in there. As everybody had realised that about the same time Peroalta had taken it upon himself to make things interesting, and while Jake Peroalta's bets were normally a source of annoyance and/or amusement for Amy this time she was over the moon, because she'd nailed it.

She had successfully guessed the 'boring and obvious' choice, namely because she was the first to called dibs on it, Amy unable to stop herself from fist pumping like a moron the moment she saw the inside of Rosa's place.

"Yessssssss!" Amy gleefully exclaimed as she took a look around the nice but minimalistic apartment.

Rolling her eyes at the cute display Rosa delighted in busting her co-worker's bubble, "You're not allowed to tell anyone you've been here."

"Oh come on!" Amy whined, before brightening up as she offered, "I'll go halfies with you."

Closing the door behind them Rosa looked thoughtful for a moment, and then as she walked past Santiago she smirked and told her, "You know, sometimes you sound exactly like Jake."

"HEY!" Amy screamed angrily, "You take that back. You take that back right now, or else we're not having sex."

"Still sounding like him." Rosa called over her shoulder as she walked into her kitchen.

Following her Amy whined, "Seriously, take it back."

"Ugh, someone needs to step in and stop you two from procreating." Rosa grumbled, taking two beers from her fridge, opening them with the nearby bottle opener and handing one of them to Santiago before taking a swig of her own.

"Ewww gross, that's never going to happen." Amy swore as she took the beer, then after taking a swig she asked, "Why do you say that?"

"Don't know." Rosa shrugged, then when it was obvious that Santiago realise she was lying she took another big swig of her beer and sighed, "I just thought you were like one of those lame will they, won't they couples who are constantly fighting and breaking up with each other, and complaining about the other, and all that crap."

Amy just stared at her co-worker for a few long seconds, then she laughed, "Oh, I get it. You're jealous."

"What?" Rosa growled angrily.

"No, it all makes sense now. You got this weird idea that there was something going on between me and Jake because really, you want me all to yourself, and can't stand anyone else even being near me." Amy grinned in that tone she used when she cracked open a case, proudly taking a victory swig of beer as Rosa stared at her angrily.

After a few long seconds Rosa closed the distance between them and growled, "If I truly wanted you like that Santiago, you would have been mine years ago."

Amy gulped, finished her beer in one long chug, and then after that little confidence boost forced herself to confidently tell the other woman, "I'm yours now."

"Yeah you are!" Rosa agreed with another growl, before she bought a hand up to the annoying girl's face and pulled her into another passionate kiss.

Amy happily kissed back, dropping her empty beer bottle on the nearest flat surface so she could wrap her arms around Rosa's neck and pull her closer to her. Around about the same time Rosa moved her hand down to Amy's waist, although annoyingly she didn't put the bottle in her other hand down.

Even more annoyingly she actually stopped the kiss to finish her beer, but Amy was pretty sure that Rosa did that mostly to irritate her, so she tried her best not to react and simply waited for Rosa to refocus on what was important. Best of all it kind of backfired on Rosa, as she finished her beer quick, proving just how eagerly she was to get back to the kissing.

Further proving just how much she wanted her Rosa began sliding her hands all over her body, barely taking any time to tease Amy before beginning to gently caress her boobs and butt in a way which had Amy melting even more into the kiss.

So much so that Amy didn't even notice that she was being pushed towards Rosa's bedroom until the deceptively strong woman pulled her upwards and carried her the rest of the way, and even then Amy just wrapped her arms and legs around Rosa's strong body and continued kissing the other brunette.

Then all of a sudden they were at their destination, and Rosa was tearing Amy's close off of her body, and her own off of hers, barely giving Amy the chance to help in between kisses. Then things got really, really good.

Rosa struggled not to literally tear their clothes off during this process. It was incredibly hard, but she just about achieved it, and even managed to spend a few long minutes making out with Santiago once she had pushed the other brunette down onto her back and then crawled on top of her so she could press her naked body down on top of hers.

But they had made a deal, one which Rosa was eager to see fulfilled, so it wasn't that long before she broke the kiss, and slowly crawled her way upwards until her cunt was hovering over Santiago's face. Rosa then pause to savour the moment, and give Amy a chance to back out, before she began lowering herself downwards.

Which surprisingly made Santiago smirk, and even quip, "I should have known that foreplay wouldn't be your thing."

"Shut up and eat me." Rosa growled, pushing herself down the rest of the way.

Of course Amy was mostly right, but Rosa wouldn't want to admit that. Besides, it wasn't like she didn't do foreplay. In fact if she was in the right mood, the mood to be teased, she rather enjoyed it.

But she had already been teased by Amy refusing her in the bathroom, and just by Amy being Amy, which Rosa really, really didn't want to admit, even to herself. Luckily before she could admit that and give Santiago some embarrassing information about her the other woman obeyed her command, instantly sliding her tongue over her cunt the second Rosa pressed it against her lips, causing Rosa to let out an embarrassingly loud cry of pleasure in the process.

Those embarrassing cries continued to slip past her lips as Amy settled into a steady rhythm of sliding her tongue over Rosa's pussy, which was so frustrating that Rosa almost considered getting up and off Amy's face. Almost. But no, the pleasure she was feeling was far too good for that.

Besides, when she started grinding her teeth and pressing her lips firmly together at least those cries were somewhat muffled, and from her current position Amy probably didn't hear them. Although just to make sure Rosa pushed herself more firmly down onto that pretty face, which of course encouraged Amy to lick even more enthusiastically, thus making it harder for her to stay quiet and causing the vicious cycle to repeat itself, which frustrated Rosa even more.

For a while Rosa stopped caring, at least for the most part, as she became lost in what she was feeling, but then the urge to cum quickly awoke her from that trance and she was furious to learn that she was now frequently moaning, groaning and crying out in pleasure. Even worse, she was letting out these really high-pitched whimpers and gasps which made Rosa literally want to break something.

Maybe even Amy. Except no, because then she wouldn't be receiving this kind of pleasure. Also she didn't really want to hurt Amy. So Rosa simply refocused on keeping as quiet as she could, which wasn't very, and more importantly resist the urge to cum. Or worse, beg for it. Both because cumming too soon would ruin her image, and because she wanted this to last longer.

Amy was almost painfully proud of herself at getting this kind of reaction out of incredibly scary and sexy Rosa Diaz. It wasn't like she thought she couldn't, as she did good with tests, and she treated this just like any other test. She had researched it hard, constantly thought about it, and psyched herself up to do it right.

The only difference was she hadn't taken a practice test, as that would have been difficult. And awkward. Because what was she supposed to do, explain to some random women, or worse, Gina, that she needed the practice on the off chance that Rosa would allow her the privilege of pleasing her? Because yeah, that would go down well. Although the unlikely scenario had featured in a few of her fantasies lately, albeit not as much as Rosa.

Detective Rosa Diaz had been starring in Amy's fantasies since they met, but ever since that time in the bullpen Amy had been able to think about little else. And now she finally had the chance to return the favour she used every piece of research she had found, and what she could remember of their first time together, to make her friend feel good.

Okay, it might have been a bit easier if Rosa hadn't chosen to sit on her face, but Amy always tried to be prepared for anything, and she definitely considered this possibility and researched it, so she was ready for it as anyone could possibly be in her situation. And the results spoke for themselves.

From the very first long slow lick Amy got results, perhaps a surprising amount considering Rosa wasn't normally that expressive. Oh yes, she got Rosa to moan in pleasure right from the start, and while the other woman was able to keep herself mostly quiet after that Amy could still hear the sound just loudly enough to know she was doing a good job.

Then those sounds gradually became more frequent as time went on and Amy started to experiment with what she was doing, which just pushed her even more. After all, those clear sounds of pleasure were great, but Amy wanted to make Rosa cum like her friend had made her cum.

So while initially she ignored the other woman's clit to concentrate on warming her up Amy gradually began to gently caress it with every other stroke of her tongue, gradually increasing the amount until it was on every single lick.

Then she started focusing on that clit, and on the entrance to Rosa's pussy, which not only got some extremely positive sounds out of the other Detective but got even more juices flowing pretty much directly into Amy's mouth and down her throat, causing Amy to moan just as happily as Rosa.

Because wow, she hadn't been sure she would like the taste of pussy, but wow. God, Amy couldn't get enough. And she couldn't wait to see what Rosa's cum would taste like.

Rosa wanted to cum so bad it was becoming painful, but she just couldn't ruin her image by doing it too soon. She just couldn't. No matter how badly she wanted it. Also if she was honest with herself, she wanted to savour sitting on Amy Santiago's pretty little face. Oh yes, now every time Rosa was forced to work with Santiago all it would take to shut the talkative girl up would be a knowing smile, or some other gesture.

Or the right words. Maybe Rosa would even go so far as to whisper into the other girl's ear what a wonderful seat her face made, and maybe even admit how good she was with her mouth and tongue. Which Rosa could later claim was just to mess with her, even if that would be a lie. Otherwise holding back wouldn't be so hard.

Imagining taunting Santiago about this later didn't make it easier on Rosa, but once she began imagining it she just couldn't stop, and it made the whole experience so much better, and yet so much worse. Especially when she imagined upping her game, and teasing Santiago whenever she was passing her in the hall, or even when they were surrounded by their colleagues.

Oh fuck yeah, the next time they were in a briefing, or better yet out drinking with the guys, Rosa was definitely going to have to sneak a smirk at Santiago. And a few words whispered into her ear. And if the right moment presented itself, slide a hand over the other woman's thigh, at first just leaving it there, and then slowly pushing it upwards. Oh God, Rosa could just imagine how Amy would blush at that.

Of course it had been hard enough not to push Amy into the bathroom, or back into the bullpen, so she could eat her out before she had actually experienced it. Now there was no way Rosa could resist making Detective Amy Santiago eat her pussy in public, especially if she did half these teasing things to her. And there was no doubt in Rosa's mind that Amy would do it.

Sure, there might be a little half-hearted protesting and blushing, but more than ever before Rosa was confident that she could get Amy to do anything for her if she just found the right way to ask. The girl was just the perfect little bottom, and the thought of bossing her around like that was just too much for Rosa to take.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers