I Got Your Back Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

"Fuck me!" Rosa growled, angry with herself for letting those initial words slip out, and then after they had slipped out a few more times she followed up with, "Fuck me with your tongue! Tongue fuck me Santiago! Mmmmm, if you know what's good for you you'll ooooooohhhhhhhhh Goooooooddddddddd yessssssssss, oh fuck! Oh shit! Ohhhhhhhh, God Amy!"

Thankfully it wasn't long before Santiago pushed her tongue inside her. More importantly Rosa didn't cum right away. Things might have been different if Santiago had penetrated her pussy faster and harder, and while part of Rosa was frustrated at that she was equally grateful, not just for saving face but for being able to savour the feeling of the other girl's tongue slowly sliding into her.

Santiago then kept it still wants it was completely buried for a few long seconds, then she started pushing it in and out, almost instantly making Rosa cum, and cum wonderfully hard. She then came over and over again, at first thanks to the other Detective, and then Rosa took matters into her own hands.

Amy loved being right. God, she loved it so much. But again, wow. She just had no idea how right she would be about loving Rosa's girl cum. The flavour was just on another level, and she immediately became obsessed with swallowing every drop.

Amy unfortunately failed at that, but that was because she wasn't used to this, it was an awkward position, and her tongue had been buried inside of Rosa when the first orgasm had started and she just hadn't been able to remove it in time. But despite all that she got a decent amount, maybe even the majority of it, and there was always next time, which Amy was determined to make happen as soon as possible.

That was why the second she had collected what was left of Rosa's cum and swallowed it Amy shoved her tongue straight back inside Rosa's pussy, this time slamming it inside her with every ounce of her speed and strength in the hopes of making her cum again. Sadly it didn't happen right away, but it happened thanks to Amy continuously thrusting her tongue in and out until she got what she wanted.

Then she removed her tongue quickly enough to again get the majority, but still not every drop, and it was the same story for the following climaxes. Which was frustrating, but hopefully Rosa would let her do this over and over again until she got it right. Either tonight, or better yet tonight and in the days, weeks and months to come.

Before Amy could get distracted by thoughts of the future Rosa started roughly grinding down onto her face, making it harder for her to breathe, let alone swallow girl cum. Initially she tried to protest this, but that just made Rosa face fuck her even harder, so ultimately Amy just went limp and just let Rosa have her way with her.

Which seemed to become a pattern with them. Although she had yet to swallow more girl cum that way, and even breathe. Most importantly of all she was pleasing Rosa, even if it was remaining still while the other woman literally rubbed her cunt all over her face, which Amy enjoyed more than she could ever have imagined.

Just as she was worried that she would pass out from the lack of oxygen, or end up with an unfortunate bruise, Rosa lifted herself off Amy's face and gave her fellow Detective some much needed time to breathe. Although that lasted for a few seconds before Rosa was on top of her again, this time lying flat, the scary woman briefly staring into her eyes with a hard to read expression before almost literally shoving her tongue down her throat.

Amy had never been kissed this roughly before, at least not right from the start of a kiss, and it took her a moment to get used to it, but this was so worth it, because Rosa was such a good kisser, and the idea of the other woman tasting herself on her lips and tongue was so hot. Unfortunately it didn't last nearly as long as Amy would have liked, even if she welcomed Rosa's next words.

"That was fun." Rosa said dryly.

"It was, wasn't it?" Amy said the first part proudly, and the second part questioningly, as she just couldn't stop second-guessing herself.

Which caused Rosa to sigh, "Yeah Amy, it was good."

"Oh." Amy beamed, unsure whether she was happier about the compliment, or the fact that Rosa had used her first name for once.

Realising her mistake Rosa quickly followed up with, "I mean there's definitely room for improvement, but for a first time. Not bad."

"Oh." Amy mumbled, feeling a little deflated.

Rosa rolled her eyes, sighed, and then grinned, "Cheer up Santiago, it's your turn now."

"Really?" Amy grinned.

"Uh-huh." Rosa confirmed with a wicked grin, beginning to get up, "Wait here. I'm going to get a toy."

Rosa had been expecting Amy to complain about that, or at least be a little hesitant, but she almost seemed to be relieved. Which made sense, as no matter how prudish she seemed to be Rosa would have been truly ashamed of her if she hadn't at least got one vibrator at home. However if Santiago thought that this was at least something she was used too she was in for a surprise.

The thought made Rosa grin with wicked delight, which became even wider when she pulled out her strap-on. But to Santiago's credit, while she was clearly surprised again she didn't complain, and even looked intrigued as Rosa slowly stepped into the harness, pulled it up her thighs and then tightened it around her waist.

"I'm guessing you've sucked cock before, right?" Rosa questioned as she returned to the bed, and then when the other girl gave her a look she smirked, "Well then, get to work."

This time Santiago did open her mouth almost certainly to announce a little hesitance, but all it took was one look from Rosa to stop that in it's tracks. That same look then had the other girl crawling off the bed, Rosa struggling to maintain her cool as Amy Santiago got down on her knees in front of her, cautiously took her cock in hand and then with one final look up at her wrapped her lips around her cock.

Fuck, that was hot. And it only got hotter as Amy started to bob her head up and down that dildo, even taking more of it than Rosa thought she would. Then when there was about half of it in her mouth she looked up at Rosa and again Rosa struggled to keep her cool.

If Amy had been able to take the dildo into her throat Rosa would have lost it for sure, but it didn't even seem to occur to her, which Rosa actually kind of liked. One of the things which was so attractive about this whole situation was the idea of corrupting prudish little Amy Santiago and turning her into a slut, and teaching her how to deep throat would be a joy.

Also on a very petty note, Rosa liked the idea that she was packing a bigger cock than any guy Amy had been with, and while she had been close to 100% sure that was the case before it she was definitely 100% sure now. Which made the blow job more fun, but not as much as what happened next.

Wanting to be a good friend and thoroughly prepare Santiago for that, and give the other girl her first taste of deep throating, and just to push her, Rosa took a firm hold of the back of Amy's head and pushed downwards. She didn't use a lot of force, so the dildo didn't go very far, but it was far enough to make Amy's eyes go wide, and then narrow and scowl at Rosa as she tried to pull up.

For a few long seconds Rosa stopped her, and even considered slamming every inch of her dick down Santiago's throat. Of course she would never be that cruel to an inexperienced stranger, let alone a friend. No matter how hot it would be. So Rosa reluctantly let go of the other brunette's hair, who pulled back and then after a few gasping breaths complained about it.

"Hey, what was that for?" Amy tried to snap angrily, although she was worried her voice sounded whiny.

"Just testing a theory." Rosa shrugged, and then smirked as the other girl continued frowning at her, "That I'm about to fuck you better than you've ever been fucked before."

Amy blushed slightly, and then huskily sing-songed, "Promises, promises."

With another smirk Rosa quipped, "Can you remember me not keeping one?"

"No, but-" Amy admitted.

"Then shut up and spread 'em." Rosa ordered, before clarifying, "I want you on your back, on the bed with your legs spread so you don't forget who's fucking you."

Amy didn't see any possible way she could possibly forget that, or ever forget any occasion she had any type of sex with Rosa Diaz, but she knew pointing that out, or saying anything, would only get her scolded, or worse being kicked out just because Rosa would get some sick satisfaction out of denying her, Amy instead just did as she was told.

She wasn't particularly happy with the 'shut up' part, and would never take that from a male lover, but there was just something about Rosa bossing her around which made her melt. Especially as instead of looking silly Rosa Diaz never looked hotter than with a cock dangling from in between her legs. Which was weird, but whatever.

Luckily Amy got distracted from that train of thought because as soon as she was in position in the centre of the bed Rosa was slowly crawling on top of her and pushing a finger back inside her needy pussy. Which was kind of surprising, but Amy was big on preparation, and at this point she just wanted something. Anything. And this was Rosa, far more than a dildo.

Plus it was soon followed by another, which only gave her more satisfaction, especially as Rosa seemed to be studying her face the entire time. Then of course just as Amy was really getting into it Rosa pull those fingers out and instead of replacing them with her strap-on right away rubbed the head of it up and down her pussy lips in a way which had her whimpering pathetically.

Just in case Rosa wanted her to beg Amy obliged without needing to be asked, "Please Rosa, fuck me! Please, ah fuck! Oooooooh fuckkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhh, oh Rosa!"

Before Amy could even really get started Rosa pushed the dildo into her needy fuck hole, causing her to cry out joyfully. Despite the fact it was only the first few inches Rosa gave her a few long seconds to relax before pushing forwards. Which actually turned out to be a good thing, because of course Rosa had picked a dick which was even bigger than it looked, something Amy thought she had learned when trying to stuff it into her mouth, but wow.

It stretched her pussy just a little bit more wider and deeper than any other cock before it. Especially deeper. Although she tried not to make that clear to Rosa, who would never let her forget it. Still, it was a little overwhelming, and Amy was grateful for the initial pause and Rosa pushing the rest in slowly.

She was also grateful for the few seconds pause once Rosa's dick was completely inside her again because it gave her a chance to relax, but also because it just allowed her to savour the moment, and just concentrate on the woman staring intensely at her. For a few long seconds Amy thought Rosa was going to kiss her.

She even considered leaning up to initiate it herself. Sadly before she could Rosa slowly pulled out a few inches of her cock, the sensation causing Amy to cry out again. Then of course she pushed those inches back in and repeated the process, giving Amy such wonderful pleasure she didn't care if she was being kissed or not. Although she would welcome those lips if they would only come down to her.

Rosa did eventually lean her lips down to Amy's, but when she did the kiss was rough and passionate, just the way she liked it. Wanted it. And maybe even needed it. Kissing this girl any other way would give the impression this was more than a casual hook up, which could have disastrous consequences.

Okay, maybe a teeny tiny part of Rosa wouldn't have exactly hated that, but the timing would have definitely been all wrong. And yet, for a moment there this girl, who she reminded herself she had only hooked up with once before, and outside of that was a platonic co-worker, seemed she would have like to rush into some kind of relationship with her, which would have just been all kinds of dumb.

The rough kiss, which thankfully Amy didn't hesitate to return, was meant to distract Rosa from the stupid feelings and savour the moment. The moment in which they were having their naked bodies pressing against each other while one was thrusting into the other.

Sometimes in more ways than one, as after initially shoving her tongue into Amy's mouth Rosa started pushing it in and out in time with the thrust of her hips, causing the other Detective to chuckle and gently suck on her tongue whenever it was in her mouth. Which made it hard for Rosa to maintain her steady pace instead of going all out, but she just about managed it.

She had too. She wasn't about to give Amy Santiago a hard fucking and make her cum on her cock. Not without Amy begging for it first. Oh yes, Amy Santiago begging to be fucked hard and deep so she could have the privilege of cumming all over Rosa's big cock was literally the stuff of Rosa's wet dreams.

Both the kind that she had at night without her consent, and those that crept into her mind during the day when Amy was looking fuck-able, which was always. Although even then it wasn't her fault she was fantasising about Amy. It was Amy's. Or at least that was the excuse Rosa liked to tell herself, even if it did sound like bull-shit a sexual predator would come up with.

The point was Amy had to be the one to break first, and to ensure that would happen Rosa reluctantly broke the kiss and moved her attention to Amy's neck, licking, kissing, sucking and even biting the soft flesh she found there. Anything to make sure Amy was marked as hers. Or just that prim and proper Amy Santiago got laid for once.

Anyway, as it didn't prove enough to get Rosa what she wanted she carefully moved her hands from either side of Amy to cupping her friend's tits. Playing with them wasn't easy while she was still fucking the other girl with her strap-on, but luckily Rosa Diaz was awesome, and did this kind of thing without breaking a sweat.

Amy was sweating, she was sweating a lot. She was sweating, panting and gasping in exertion, but most of all, she was moaning, groaning and whimpering in pleasure. And need. Oh God, Amy needed to cum so bad it was practically becoming painful, and yet she just couldn't beg for more as it would mean bringing an end to the heaven that was Rosa Diaz fucking her with a strap-on dildo.

Luckily, she had a plan to extend that paradise, at least for a little while. Even if it would make her way more sweaty than she already was, although she seriously doubted that Rosa would mind giving what they were doing, and the way the other woman was looking at her. Especially as Amy wasn't going to ask, she was just going to do it.

Sure enough Rosa looked flat out impressed when Amy rolled them over so she was on top, and then before the more dominant woman could flip them back started riding her. Riding her big cock.

Fuck, Amy was riding Rosa's big strap-on cock, and the mental stimulation was fucking mind-blowing. Combined with the physical pleasure it was a miracle Amy prevented herself from increasing the pace for as long as she did, which wasn't long, maybe only a few minutes.

Although she only got a few minutes of that increased speed before Rosa cruelly grabbed onto her hips, forcing Amy down onto her lap and then making her stay there.

"Rosa please..." Amy whimpered.

"Tell me what you want." Rosa growled, and then when Amy hesitated she pushed, "Say it!"

"I... I, I wanna cum." Amy admitted softly.

"You what?" Rosa pushed.

"I wanna cum." Amy repeated more firmly.

"Look me in the eyes and say it." Rosa snapped.

"I wanna fucking cum!" Amy finally snapped, boldly looking Rosa in the eye. Then she continued to do so as she added, while only occasionally blushing, "I wanna cum on your cock! I want to ride your big hard cock until I cum all over it. Then I want you to fuck me so hard I can't walk properly tomorrow. Please... Rosa, let me cum. Ohhhhhhhh yesssssssss, fuck me! Fuck my pussy! Make me cum, ooooooooooh Goooooooddddddddd! Mmmmmm, yes, or let's do it together, that's good too. Great actually. Oh God, or just let me do it. Oh please, please Rosa, let me fucking cum! I need to cum! Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, I need to cum, I need-"

"Shut up and cum!" Rosa growled.

That was one order Amy was very, very happy to obey. Of course she'd always been good at following orders from her superiors, and Rosa seemed so superior to her right now.

Even on her back she still seemed so much more in control than Amy ever had been, and in the middle of begging for what she so desperately needed Amy had started whimpering and crying out as Rosa began pushing her up and down with an effortless strength which was almost scary.

Then when she gave her final command Rosa started thrusting up into her, instantly triggering the most powerful climax of Amy's life. Or at least as good as last time Rosa had fucked her.

Just like last time that powerful climax was quickly followed by another, and another, and another until Amy's poor little mind melted away and she was nothing but a happy little fuck toy which Rosa seemed content with getting every little bit of enjoyment out of. Which was more than fine with Amy. In fact, she liked the idea of being Rosa's fuck toy.

Oh God, she'd never thought of herself that way for anyone else, and almost certainly never would, ever, but imagining herself that way for Rosa made Amy cum even harder. In fact, just the thought of that title becoming official, along with a lot of others which made her blush to even think of, was enough for Amy to lose the ability to think coherently.

Rosa had been pretty set on wanting to fuck Amy missionary. At least for the first time they did this. After all, it was probably what Amy was used to with the losers she dated, and Rosa wanted to fuck her better than any of them.

The sudden switch in positions had honestly been quite a nice surprise, but she couldn't allow Amy to think she had the upper hand, at least not for too long, so inevitably she had taken back full control over the situation.

Then, just because she was really having fun, Rosa kept her in that position for a long time, at first bouncing Amy up and down by hand, then just lying back and folding her arms behind her head as she watched the other girl do it herself.

Of course while that made for a few extra glorious minutes Rosa was itching to return to fucking Amy more directly the entire time, especially as it became harder and harder to hold back her own climax. Too hard, as it turns out, the other end of the harness bashing against her clit, the sheer mental high of fucking another girl with a strap-on, and watching that girl ride her just too much for even Rosa Diaz.

If she was honest with herself, it was the fact that it was Amy Santiago riding her strap-on cock and covering it with her cum which really prevented Rosa from being able to hold back, but this wasn't the time for honesty. Hell, this wasn't the time for thinking at all.

No, this was the time for hard strap-on fucking, and Rosa was so done with letting Amy... Detective Santiago ruin it with her lameness and prudishness. So Rosa reached up, grabbed a tight hold of the annoying woman so she could hold her in place long enough to flip them back over so Rosa was in her rightful place, on top. As she always should be.

Then Rosa started to pound into that sweet little pussy and considering the amount of time she had to rest that was one hell of a pounding. It had to be, as the flood gates were open, and Rosa could no longer stop herself from cumming. Which had nothing to do with anything feeling she might have, and everything to do with biology.

Which didn't explain why Rosa growled things like, "Cum for me Amy! Cum! Yes, just like that. Good girl."

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers