I Got Your Back Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Luckily Santiago was too busy cumming like the submissive little bitch she was to notice. It was pathetic really. Rosa even felt sorry for her. Hell, she'd probably thought this meant something. Like it could ever mean something. It didn't. No, this was strictly a friends with benefits deal. That's why Rosa pounded Santiago like she was nothing but a little fuck toy.

Like her friend, no, work colleague, was nothing to her but a hole to fuck. A tight, perfect little hole, which got Rosa off oh so wonderfully. So much so she actually found herself using every ounce of her strength to fuck the other woman and then collapse down upon her. Which again, didn't mean anything. Just like the fact that she let Santiago snuggle up to her afterwards.

"So..." Amy said after she had been lying with her head on Rosa's chest for a few long minutes, "Can we do this again?"

"Sure, whatever." Rosa shrugged noncommittally.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers