I Got Your Back Pt. 03

Story Info
Rosa and Amy make a deal.
5.6k words
4.67
8.9k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Brooklyn Nine-Nine. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"So, are we ever going to tell anyone?" Amy asked nervously.

"About what?" Rosa questioned suspiciously.

"You know what?" Amy said softly, finally looking up at Rosa who looked unimpressed, but she pushed anyway, "About us?"

Rosa sighed deeply, "We've talked about this."

"No we haven't. I've talked, and you just said no, and you haven't even given me a reason." Amy pointed out, before pleadingly adding, "It's been six months. Can you honestly tell me we're still just fuck buddies? Rosa, sometimes I come over and we don't even fuck. And friends don't hold each other while they sleep, or watch TV. Not like that. And I still can't call you my girlfriend? Why?"

"You don't like it, you can bail. No one's keeping you here." Rosa grumbled.

"I don't want to bail, I just want you to talk to me." Amy pleaded, "Why is it such a big deal? Are, are you ashamed of me? Of, us?"

There was a brief pause and Rosa softly admitted, "No."

"Oh God, you really are married." Amy whined.

"For the last time, I'm not married." Rosa snapped.

"What then?" Amy pushed, and then when Rosa didn't answer that she added, "Are, are you afraid of what people will think?"

"Yes." Rosa admitted softly.

"Wow..." Amy was genuinely floored by this revelation, and just couldn't help herself from adding, "I didn't think the big bad Detective Rosa Diaz was scared of anything, let alone what anyone thought of her. I mean, I totally get it. Do you remember how I was six months ago? God, I was freaking out so hard about being bi that I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I'm still surprised no one noticed."

"Oh, they noticed." Rosa confirmed with a fond smile, "I just bribe Gina to help me convince everyone you were just suffering from explosive diarrhoea."

Amy's eyes went wide, "That was for at least a month?"

"I know." Rosa chuckled, "Everyone was scared of contracting whatever you had."

"Oh..." Amy realised that a few conversations she'd had made a lot more sense now, and then she refocused, not allowing Rosa to distract her, "So, why are you scared of telling the precinct? I know Jake will make his jokes, and they'll be awful, and they won't ever stop, but that's all they'll be. Jokes. And everyone else will be supportive. You know they will."

"It's not them, it's my parents." Rosa admitted finally, actually breathing a sigh of relief because of it, and also frustration as she further explained, "They're super homophobic, and I haven't been on great terms with them for years, and I just feel like this will be the last straw. And no matter what they say or do, they're still my family, you know? I don't want to lose them. And yeah, everyone else will be kind of supportive, but I'm just not looking forward to Jake making a joke out of the way I feel about you. Because it's not a fucking joke! Not everything is a joke. You know? But I'm scared he, or one of the others, will say something on social media or something, and it will get back to my family, and that's it. They're done with me."

"Oh..." Amy murmured, a long silence falling over them before she mumbled, "Sorry."

"It isn't your fault." Rosa sighed, looking away, "It's nobody's fault. It is what it is."

"Yeah, but I kept pushing you." Amy pointed out, quickly adding, "Which I only did because you don't talk to me about stuff, but still, I'm sorry."

More silence, then Rosa finally turned to look at Amy and told her, "You know I'm not good at this stuff, right? That I never have been."

"You've been pretty upfront about that." Amy softly smiled, "But you can't blame me for trying."

"I know..." Rosa grumbled, another brief silence before she reluctantly added, "But I want to be better."

"Really?" Amy smiled softly, the two of them exchanging a look briefly, before Amy an got excited thought, "Oh, how is this? Tell me something I don't already know about you. Like literally anything. I have so many questions, most of which I've already asked."

Yet another brief silence, then Rosa grinned wickedly, "I wanna fuck you in the ass."

"Oh..." Amy blushed bright red, "That, erm... that wasn't the answer to one of my questions... was it?"

"No, but I bet it's something you didn't already know about me." Rosa pointed out, trying not to smirk too widely, or point out as a Detective that Amy probably should have already known this, "I know that the prim and proper Amy Santiago would never be down for something that kinky, but the reason that I love fucking you from behind so much is I like to imagine I'm fucking you up the ass. Or at least, it's one of the reasons. You also look fucking amazing in that position, and I love the feeling of power I get from taking you like that. But there's just something special about fucking a hot little bottom like you in the butt. Mmmmm, and you have an ass I'd love to fuck."

Yet again there was a pause, this one longer than before as Amy struggled to get ahold of herself, then she pointed out, "You're just trying to distract me because the conversation is getting too real for you."

"Well, yeah." Rosa admitted, before pointing out, "But that doesn't mean it isn't true."

"Oh, I don't doubt it. But you're not getting off that easy." Amy pushed gently, "Now seriously, tell me something I don't know about you. Non-dirty, this time."

Rosa let out a long sigh, and then against her better judgement admitted after one long silence later, "Pretty much right after we started hooking up my stupid brain started calling you my girlfriend and my stupid head."

Amy's eyes lit up, "You've thought of me as your girlfriend for that long! Oh Rosa!"

"I didn't say that!" Rosa protested softly, although she didn't stop Amy from hugging her before she weakly added, "You're just hearing what you want to hear."

"No I'm not." Amy insisted, pulling back and beaming happily, "I speak fluent Rosa Diaz now. And even if I didn't, the way I feel about you isn't a joke? If that isn't a love confession, I don't know what is."

Amy had only pulled back enough so she could tell Rosa that face to face, keep her arms tightly around the other woman and then going right back to pressing her face to Rosa's chest and squeezing her tightly. In response Rosa just gently huffed, instead of tossing Amy to the ground and punching her in the throat, so again, this was practically a love confession.

One which Amy was really struggling not to return. At least in the way that might drive Rosa away. Then again, Amy could think of at least one way she could tell Rosa she loved her that the other girl would actually like. Something she would never do, right? Although, maybe it could be worth a while if...

Slowly the wheels in Amy's head turned until she just couldn't help herself from mumbling against Rosa's chest, "Maybe we can both get what we want."

Rosa raised an eyebrow, "Meaning?"

"Meaning..." Amy said cautiously, lifting her head up again so they were face to face as she forced out the next words, "Just how badly do you want to fuck my ass?"

For a brief shining moment the usually always stoic Rosa Diaz's mask of indifference broke as she grinned excitedly, and weirdly. Then it was ruined by a second thought, causing the sudden light in her eyes to go out. Then her smile faded away like it had never been there, but surprisingly she didn't immediately respond. Amy could see that behind those eyes there was an intense battle between Rosa's body and her mind, and unfortunately for Amy there was no clear winner.

Or maybe that would be for the best, because while it was highly unlikely Rosa would back out of a deal after making it Amy didn't want to have to force her into this. A little gentle blackmail on the other hand, that she could handle.

"You want me to come out, and publicly start dating you, in exchange for your ass?" Rosa said slowly.

"Yes?" Amy admitted nervously, and unintentionally making it sound like question. Then she quickly clarified, "But just this once! Or just once, and then on special occasions? Or if I need to get out of the doghouse."

Yet again they fell into a long pause, then Rosa counter offered, "One time, if you hate it. But if I can make you love it, I get to fuck your ass whenever I want."

Amy bit her lip during another long pause, then admitted, "I don't know..."

Rosa grinned, "Afraid I'll make you love it?"

"Yes." Amy admitted with a soft laugh, "It seems absurd, but we both know how persuasive you can be."

Yet another long pause, and then Rosa sweetened the deal, "I'll tell my parents."

"What?" Amy paled, "Rosa no! You just said-"

"I know what I just said." Rosa grumbled, "But this is been hanging over me for a long time, and part of me has been waiting for an excuse to get it done."

"My ass is an excuse?" Amy frowned.

"Yes." Rosa said dryly, before pointing out, "If we're going to risk them finding out, I might as well get it over with. Better that than they hear it from someone else, and ambush me in public. You know how much I hate that. So, if we do this, I'll tell them, but I get the final say on how. I don't care about the rest, as long as I get your ass first."

"Okay." Amy smiled softly.

"And by first, I mean now." Rosa clarified.

"Wait, what?" Amy blushed.

"You heard." Rosa grinned, standing up.

"I know, I just... I thought I might get some time to prepare, and woa!" Amy exclaimed as Rosa picked her up and threw her over her shoulder with arousing strength.

"Oh don't worry, I'll spend plenty of time preparing this little booty." Rosa grinned wickedly, smacking the booty which was in easy reach now she was using one hand to keep Amy resting on her shoulder as she carried her into her bedroom. Then since that sound and feeling was so satisfying she spanked Amy's butt a few more times while murmuring to herself, "Mmmmm yeahhhhh, gonna prepare this booty real good."

"Rosa! Put me down! You know I hate it when you do this." Amy whined, but it was a lie, and they both knew it.

Only too happy to point that out Rosa scoffed, "Please, you love it when I show off my strength. And for putting you in your proper place. Which, you, just, make, so, easy, for, me."

In between these last few pauses Rosa delivered a powerful strike to Amy's ass, which had Amy crying out, and then when it was done she whined, "Hey, a spanking wasn't part of the deal!"

"Maybe it should be." Rosa purred thoughtfully as she finally reached the bed.

"Really? Isn't a butt fucking enough?" Amy scoffed.

"I could never get enough of this ass." Rosa grinned, before throwing the other girl down onto the bed, "Now, take off your clothes, bend over, and give it to me. Mmmmm yeahhhhh, give me that ass!"

There was a brief pause as Amy fought the urge to immediately do as she was told, instead negotiating, "Fine, but you can spank my ass, or you can fuck it."

"We'll see." Rosa quipped, and then when Amy gave her a look she rolled her eyes and relented, "Fine, I won't spank you until after I turn you into my butt sex loving bitch, desperate to please me. Now do as you're told."

The problem with that was Amy was already Rosa's bitch. Night after night of Rosa totally having her way with her had proven that, just as it had proven that Amy was desperate to please her woman. She wouldn't agree to this otherwise. Hell, she wasn't actually against being spanked, at least not by Rosa. In fact she kind of like the idea. But that and a butt fucking?

That was just far too much for her poor little booty, especially as Amy was worried it would make her like the whole thing even more. So she put her foot down and actually got her way for once, even if that ironically meant removing all her clothes and getting on all four so Rosa Diaz could sodomise her.

She tried to remove her clothes slowly and sensually, but Amy had never been particularly good at that, and she was incredibly nervous, so she almost definitely embarrassed herself. Thankfully that didn't seem to matter, as Rosa looked at her with nothing but lust and affection, especially when Amy turned around and stuck her ass in the air.

Then surprisingly Amy was just left there feeling silly for a few long seconds, before Rosa literally buried her face in her butt, causing Amy to gasp in surprise. Then shortly afterwards of course she had to moan in pleasure, because of course Rosa would be amazing at eating ass, almost enough to make Amy forget about what she had just agreed too. Almost.

Rosa honestly got a little lost in eating Amy's ass. She had just wanted to play with this cute little butt for so long, and sure, she had spent plenty of times squeezing it and pinching it, and even occasionally pushed her finger into Amy's back hole, but that was mostly when Amy was distracted.

Now Amy's booty was very much her only focus, and while licking it alone would have been a treat Rosa was actually preparing this cute little hole for her cock, which was overwhelming. But she was determined to do it right, so Rosa got a hold of herself and gave her girlfriend a truly thorough rim job, using both her hands to spread Amy's cheeks so she could get all the access to that forbidden hole that she could want.

She then spent a few minutes swirling her tongue around it, before eventually trying to push her tongue directly into Amy's ass hole. Of course Rosa didn't get very far with that, but she got far enough. Especially considering Amy started moaning in pleasure. Or perhaps more accurately Rosa realised that was happening, and grinning wickedly against Amy's ass hole.

She just wouldn't have thought that prim and proper little Amy Santiago would enjoy something like this, let alone enjoy it so soon. Then again there was a big difference between a tongue and a dildo, Rosa reminding herself she couldn't get distracted as she had alot more work to do.

That of course included actually removing her own clothes and retrieving a strap-on. Rosa was able to do the former without removing her mouth from Amy's ass, but she wasn't so lucky with the latter. On the bright side it gave her a few long seconds to admire the side of Amy Santiago on all fours again, just waiting to be anally taken, then as soon as she had the necessary items Rosa went right back to eating ass.

She didn't even wait to attach the harness, as she had used it enough to attach it about looking, as well as covered it with some lube she had also retrieved. Then after some extra enthusiastic tongue fucking Rosa replaced that tongue with a finger, again getting a positive result.

While the cry that Amy let out wasn't of pure pleasure there was a hint of it, and to Amy's credit she didn't complain even though it was clear she had never been more nervous. At least during sex. Well, sex with Rosa. God knows what sex had been like between Amy and her loser exes, and Rosa didn't really want to know.

Especially not when she was sliding her finger into the most wonderful tightness, and about to make it hers. Oh yes, Rosa was going to make Amy's ass hers. No other outcome was acceptable, Rosa reminding herself of that over and over again as she gently pumped Amy's butt with her finger, eventually adding a second. She briefly considered adding a third to make sure Amy truly was prepared as possible, but Rosa was confident this was good enough, and she just couldn't wait anymore.

"Ready babe?" Rosa purred.

"As I'll ever be." Amy said softly.

There was a brief pause, and then while hating herself for it Rosa offered, "Are you sure? Because if-"

"I'm sure!" Amy squeaked, partly because she just wanted to get this over with, but mostly because she wanted to please Rosa, and maybe part of her was genuinely curious at this point, all of which pushed her to adding, "Fuck me baby. Fuck my ass. Oh God, take my cherry and make my ass yours. If you can."

Unable to resist that pleading/challenge, Rosa grin wickedly and ordered, "Then spread your cheeks and give me that ass."

Amy blushed furiously but did as she was told without hesitation, partly just to get this over with, and partly just for the joy of pleasing Rosa. She certainly succeeded with the latter, given her current position she could just about look over her shoulder and see a wicked smirk on Rosa's usually stoic face as Amy lewdly exposed herself in this way.

That unusual, and worrying, expression remained on Rosa's face as she slowly pulled her fingers out of Amy's butt hole and replace them with her strap-on, albeit thankfully slowly. It was still the weirdest sensation of Amy's life though, one she couldn't help find frightening as her forbidden hole began to slowly stretch for Rosa's weapon.

To her credit Rosa stopped every time Amy tensed up, and didn't patronise her by reminding her to relax, two things Amy felt bizarrely grateful towards her fellow Detective, given what that Detective was doing to her.

Although it was a small comfort given how weird, gross and painful it was to feel her most private hole being stretched wider than ever before until the head of that big strap-on dildo slid through her anal ring and into her virgin ass, making it official, Rosa had just taken her butt cherry. Oh God, Rosa Diaz had just taken her anal virginity, and despite how much it hurt and felt so wrong to Amy's shame part of her like that twisted little fact.

Not physically, definitely not physically, but mentally she liked the fact that Rosa was taking her in such an obscene way. That she was the first to do so, and probably the only one, all just because Amy could never say no to Rosa, and would truly do anything for them to be together. Something she was now proving by letting Rosa violate her most private hole, with a dildo which had felt big in her pussy, but felt enormous in her ass.

Honestly Amy wasn't sure her ass hole could even open wide enough to accommodate it, and surely her poor rectum wouldn't stand a chance. And yet, to Amy's surprise and dismay that giant dildo started to slowly disappear into her forbidden hole, causing her to cry out just like the moment she was robbed of her anal cherry. Well, almost.

When Rosa took her ass cherry Amy had let out a loud screech of pain which unsurprisingly had Rosa immediately stopping, but not taking her cock out. Amy was fairly sure she would have if she told her too, but she was so dumbstruck by what she was feeling she couldn't have formed words even if she wanted too.

Then to her surprise her body slowly relax to the point where although it wasn't pleasant it wasn't agonising any more, which was the point Rosa push forwards. This caused the pain to return, but not nearly as bad as last time, especially as Rosa paused every so often and went incredibly slowly, proving she had done this before, which somewhat put Amy's mind at ease.

Rosa loved sodomising women. In fact it was one of her favourite things ever, and she used to take pride in the fact that no woman who went home with her left without getting her ass thoroughly pounded, regardless whether she was a butt slut or an anal virgin. Normally because she tongue, fingered and strap-on fucked their pussies to the point they were barely conscious, and willing to do anything just to cum again.

She so desperately wanted to do that with Amy, but she just... hadn't. Mostly because she had been so sure Amy would be 100% against it, regardless of her state of mind, and she hadn't wanted things to be awkward at work. And if Rosa was being honest, far more importantly she didn't want to lose Amy.

It had become increasingly difficult not to bring it up, as Amy had such a cute little ass which was practically begging Rosa to fuck it, especially when she fucked Amy's pussy from behind it was right there, or admittedly just when the other girl bent over to tease her.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers
12