I Guess I Asked For It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Not_John
Not_John
24 Followers

I kissed Linda again and she began to rub me through my pants. I heard Lois whisper, "You're still in need aren't you?" I turned my head and saw her gently push him to lay back against the door and she went down on him. It wasn't tentative; it was with a purpose. She had her hand wrapped around the base and still couldn't get the remainder completely in her mouth. She sat to work in a determined fashion. When I could persuade her to suck me, it was never like that. I watched, Linda rubbed and I looked Pat in the eye. He just shrugged and then looked down at what Lois was doing. She stopped, licked it all over like an ice cream cone and took it back in her mouth looking him in the eye as she sucked and began stroking. He touched the side of her head and closed his eyes. As if this was some kind of signal she took hold of it with both hands and began to bob her head furiously. It didn't take long before he was bucking and grunting. I exploded at the same time, creaming my jeans. Lois pulled her head back, swallowed and went back to work on him again. He shuddered once more and she stopped to swallow again. She milked him and a white pearl appear on the end, which she licked off, swallowed and took him in her mouth for a few seconds and repeated the performance, licking another pearl. The third time the pearl was considerably smaller, but it got no less attention. The forth time there was none. She took him in her mouth for a few seconds and then sat back smiling.

"Better now?" she asked.

He nodded and kissed her.

I was so engrossed in watching the show I hadn't noticed that Linda had sat back and refastened her bra and pull her top and skirt back down.

"You guys had better get yourself together back there. The credits are running and they'll be turning on the lights pretty soon."

Pat helped Lois fasten her bra and buttoned up her blouse, leaving one more button undone the she usually did. She pulled his shorts and pants up and putting him back in sided, then zipped him up and fastened his belt. They kissed again as the lights came on.

"I'm thirsty. Can you guys get something from the concession stand?" Lois asked.

Pat and I got out and joined the throng toward the concessions. We walked in silence about half way there. Then I said, "That was some show you put on back there."

"Sorry," he said.

"Don't be sorry. It was great. You know Lois is never like that with me."

"Really?" he asked. "She's been like the from the first time. I thought she was a nymph the way she responded to me."

"No, she always accommodates me, but I've never seen her be aggressive the way she was back there."

"Look," he said stopping, "I sorry, I know we were supposed to just do some heavy petting an save the good stuff until we got home, but she was in need and like you said, aggressive. Things just got out of hand."

"... And into pussy... That's OK, I loved it. I was so turned on I creamed my jeans. I'm going have to stop by the men's room and clean up a bit."

"You want me to get the drinks while you do that?" he asked.

"Sure, why not."

I met him as he came out, juggling four drinks. I took two from him and we headed for the car. Nearly there, he started to apologize again and I stopped him. "Look," I said, "it's OK. I loved it and as far as I'm concerned, you can nail her again during the second feature. You guys are better then a porn flick. I'd love to watch again." I don't know where that came from but it was true. I was looking forward to the second feature and I don't mean what was on the movie screen.

As we got back to the car, they had rolled the windows down a little and Linda was saying, "No that's OK, you guys go ahead, I just can't."

We all sipped our drinks and tried to make small talk, waiting for the second movie to start. I noticed the Lois' panties were laying on the seat still. She hadn't put them on again. Some how that made me hot.

We finished our drinks as the lights went down and dumped the ice out the windows. Pat didn't disappoint me. He was on her like white on rice and it was evident that she was ready for him. After a preliminary passionate kiss, he unceremoniously unbuttoned her blouse and unfastened her bra. She just smiled at him and kissed him again as he cupped her tit. She reached down and fondle him a minute and then pushed him back and opened his pants. Taking him out, she stroked him as they necked. Shortly, he plunged his hand up under her skirt and began working her. She moaned and kissed him again.

Linda and I sat and watched, doing nothing ourselves. This time, Pat was definitely in charge. The man must have the patience of Job. Any girl as ready as Lois was would have been on her back with her feet in the air long ago with me. But Pat seemed to enjoy teasing her. He worked her into a frenzy. He kept it up for what must have been twenty minutes, before he lay her back in the seat. This time they were facing the other way and I actually saw him put it in her. She was oblivious to anything around her. She just wanted that meat in the right place. He teased her with it, rubbing it around the outside a little while she squirmed. At last, he slid it home ever so slowly. She lifted her legs and locked her ankles behind the small of his back as if to ensure he didn't go anywhere until she was done with him. He worked her for ten or fifteen minutes more before she began to really get rolling on a drive for the climax. She did multiples again and when she was though, he closed his eyes and pumped in earnest. She smiled a satisfied smile and matched his thrusts. It didn't take long until he too shuddered in climax. It looked as if he had two back to back. The whole episode took over two hours, the movie was winding down, while they basked in post coital bliss. Linda still wouldn't let me totally bare he boob the way Lois had for Pat, but I did manage to suck on one for a while. Lois and Pat somehow managed to recover, in both senses of the word by the time the lights came up.

We got back to our place none too soon for me. Pat and Lois were necking hot and heavy in the back seat. I could hardly keep my eyes on the road.

"Let's go straight to your place," Lois told Pat as soon as we were out of the car. That was fine with me. I was going to be humping Linda before they were a mile down the road. Lois was in such a hurry that she didn't even kiss me, she just got in his car and waved.

Linda on the other hand took Pat's hand and kissed him lightly and said, "Be good."

"As good as I can be," Pat grinned, picking up on the double entendre.

With that, he got in the car and sped off. At the rate he was driving, I'd have to be quick to be on time with my plan.

Looking back, I'd have to say that Linda was less then enthusiastic about my efforts that night, but she was cooperative and compliant. I have no complaint. All told, that night and the next day I got her some five different times.

As planned, Linda and I arrived at their place between 8:30 and 9:00 for the swap back and Linda let us in with her key. The entryway shared a wall with the bedroom. You could hear the action right through the wall.

You'd think that after all the action I'd seen that day, I wouldn't be able to get it up, but not so. The little soldier stood right to attention. In the living room, Linda sat in the easy chair, so I sat on the couch. From there, we both could see the bedroom door was open. The sounds were plainer in the living room then in the entryway. They were really going at it. About ten minutes later, after a couple of noisy climaxes things went quite.

Then Linda did a strange thing. She went to the bedroom door and paused, pulling her blouse off over her head, shouted, "Next," disappeared in the door as she unhooked her bra. I wanted so badly go in there too, but she hadn't invited me to join her. But I did go over near the door to see if I could hear what was going on.

I guess Pat accommodated her because she stayed in there. I heard Lois say, "I'll get him ready for you."

What could she mean by that?

I wanted to peak in, but I was afraid I might stifle the proceedings if I did. Then I noticed that I could see the mirror on Linda's dresser and it kind of gave me a view of the bed and by placing my left shoulder against the wall and getting as close to the door as I dared, I could see nearly all the bed.

Pat was feeling Linda up, getting her all hot and bothered – something I really hadn't been able to do. Lois was giving him head. God I was jealous, he was having two women at the same time. How many times have I dreaded of that? I'd seen it many times in the porn movies, but this was the first time to see it in real life. And one of those women was my wife. I was so hot I couldn't believe it.

It wasn't until he was ready to actually put into her that I realized I had been rubbing myself through my pants. The angle of the mirror was such that I had a porn camera view of the nitty-gritty. As he started to pump her, Lois reached around behind and cupped his balls, rolling them gently.

After a few minutes, I became aware that the mirror on their headboard let me see what was going on from that end. The look of concentration on Pat's face was intense. It was the look of a master craftsman working his art. Linda on the other hand was lost in the moment. Her look mirrored that look that Lois had had in the back seat.

I couldn't hold back any longer. I whipped it out and started flogging the dog. I was so for gone it was a miracle that I remembered to catch the spunk in my left hand to keep from making a mess all over their wall and carpet. After Linda got hers, Pat lay back between them and they cuddled up on either side.

After a while, Pat asked Linda, "Where's Bill?"

"I left him sitting in the living room. I guess he's still there. ... I guess we ought to get dressed and go out there. I've made a decision that I need to tell all of you about."

They got up and started retrieving clothes from various places. I beat feet for the living room and found a box of Kleenex to clean up with. By the time they got there, I was sitting on the couch right where Linda left me.

"OK, what's this big decision?" Pat wanted to know.

"Well," she said sheepishly, "this swapping experiment hasn't really worked out for me and I don't think I want to participate anymore."

Lois looked at me accusingly. "I can't say I'm too surprised and I can appreciate your feelings."

Pat moved to Linda's side and held her tenderly. "I'm sorry I made you do it," he told her.

"You didn't make me. I was a willing participant. It's just hasn't worked out. I'm sorry for all you guys, because I know that all of you are getting off on it, but I... I tried it and I just don't get anywhere. I'm sorry."

"You don't have to be sorry," Lois said still glaring at me. "Maybe we better go home. Pat has to work in the morning."

The ride home was cold to spite the weather. It didn't get any better when we got home. I tried to smooth things over by being amorous. Big mistake!

"After today, that's the last thing I want," was her response. "It'll be days before I'm ready again.

I should have known. Last week she had been so sore that she couldn't even let me touch her all week. I didn't mind then. I had Linda to look forward to on Saturday... but not this week.

On Monday (my second day off) I got her to talk about Sunday and there by lived it vicariously. They had indeed been active. I thought my total of six was impressive, but counting the two at the drive in, the one when they got home, the two before they got out of bed and the one in the kitchen where she sat on the counter, they had that beat before breakfast. It seems that the one they were involved in when Linda and I showed up was the seventh since lunch more then doubling my effort. Heck, that was more then I'd been getting from Lois in two months before all this and he got it in one twenty-four period.

She seemed to delight in telling me all the details. She gave him head a lot, swallowing at least three times, not counting Saturday day night. She really relished describing how good it felt to have multiple orgasms.

I had a hard on so stiff it hurt. I had to go in the bathroom more then once to relieve it during her story.

Before I left for work on Thursday she seemed down. I asked what was wrong. "This week is just so drab. Nothing to look forward to."

"Well, we're still going over to Pat and Linda's Saturday day evening to play cards aren't we?"

"Yes, but it won't be the same. I'll be coming home with you." There was almost a tone of disgust in her voice. "It isn't even Saturday and I'm already missing what we did the last three weeks."

"I know," I told her. "I'm missing it too."

"It really turned you on didn't it?"

"What?"

"Saturday night at the drive in and then hearing the details of Sunday."

"Well yeah. Saturday night it was like watching a live porn movie and your description of Sunday was so vivid it would have got anyone going."

"Really? How many guys do you suppose would have been so turned on that they had to jack off twice while their wives recounted the details of how she had been screwing another guy and giving him blow jobs all day? I really got to you when I described what his cum tasted like and how it felt to swallow it. Look at you, you're getting horny now just remembering it." I looked down. There was a big bulge in my jeans. "Whip it out right now and pound it. You know you want to."

She was right. I wanted to but, I still tried to deny it. "I don't think so."

"Oh go ahead, I'm not likely to want its services any time soon. I'll tell you what. You spank the monkey and I'll tell you the juicy parts again."

She looked me dead in the eyes with a devilish grin on her face. I was tempted. She was right I was as hot as a pistol right then just thinking about the things I knew she had done with him had me ready to pop.

"Come on," she said, "I want to see you actually choke the chicken. I'll tell you what, I'll start and when it gets too much for you, you just whip it our and start pumping."

I should have just left the room... left the house, but I couldn't. I silently hoped she wasn't teasing; that she would tell me some juicy part again.

"You know that we did it twice at the drive in Saturday night, but what you don't know is that I was so hot that on the way there I had him out of his pants playing with him. I told him he couldn't put it to me soon enough to suit me.

"When we got there I unbuttoned my blouse from the bottom up, leaving only one button still fastened and then reached under it and unfastened my bra. His shirt covered his hard on, which I was fondling as we all made small talk while waiting for the movie to start. As soon as the lights went down I popped the last button and hauled his boner out where I could work with it.

"I went down on him first thing. I wanted him as hot as I was. And it worked. I came up for air and he latched onto my nipple with his mouth and stuck his hand straight up to my sopping wet panties. That's when I moaned and you turned around to see him sucking my tit.

"You had a hard time not watching us after that. I tell you what, he played me like a finely tuned violin after that. When I saw you watching it kind of fired me up. I want him to do me while you watched."

Then she began to recount the feelings she had while he plied his trade on her. She was getting hot just talking about it and she wasn't alone. I couldn't take any more. I knew I'd hurt myself if I didn't take care of it. So I leaned back in my chair, unzipping my pants. Oh, what a relief to let that thing loose. I couldn't keep my hands off of it while she took me back to that night. She said she knew from the time we all got in the car that she was going screw him at the drive in. She planed it. It was her idea, hatched not in the heat of passion, but in the cold calculating mind of my hot-to-trot wife.

When she described the thrill of lowering herself onto his pole while I watched it was too much for me. I exploded; the climax rivaled any I ever had. I was embarrassed as I took a paper napkin and cleaned myself up, and the table, and the floor. It took three napkins to take care of it and they were all sopped.

She sat there grinning as I stuffed myself back into my pants. I went about getting ready to go to work.

She surprised me and kissed me when I was ready to leave. She hadn't done that since Saturday morning. "I'll have to pick up some condoms so you don't make such mess next time."

Yeah, right! Like there was going to be a next time.

But I had to wonder if she thought there would be. She certainly seemed proud of the fact she could induce me to jack off. She was also very smug about letting me know she knew that was what I had been doing in the bathroom Monday.

She was up before me on Friday which wasn't that unusual since I worked swing and she's always in bed asleep when get home about two AM. She was attentive and even flirting a bit. I thought that maybe she might be in the mood... finally. And... I might get some.

Well, I was half right. After a light breakfast, while I was still sitting at the table she came in with a plain brown grocery bag.

"I went shopping yesterday."

"You did? What did you get?"

"Well, I got to thinking after you left for work, we both are already missing the weekend swap thing, so I may have just thought of something to take it's place."

She had my curiosity up. She grinned that devilish grin of hers for a few minutes as I waited anxiously. She pulled a pack of condoms out and tossed them on the table. "I think you'd better use one of these this time."

"Just what do you have in mind?" I asked suspiciously.

"I'll explain it all and even demonstrate it for you. Only don't do anything until you put on of those things on. It'll save the mess we had yesterday. Then she brought out this life like, bigger than life sized dildo. It had to be at least nine inches long and was flesh tone and anatomically correct complete with testicles and moveable foreskin. It turns out that it had a kind of suction cup built into the base of it.

She stuck it to the edge of one our kitchen chairs. It was an odd site, a kitchen chair with a hard on sticking out of it. She then lubed it up with some gel from a tube.

"Strawberry flavored. It comes in five different flavors. Now I know how turned on you got watching Pat and I in the back seat, so just pretend that this is Pat," she said stroking the dildo. "It's about the same size as he is and uncircumcised just like him."

It was then I realized she was wearing the same outfit she had worn to the drive in. She knelt down and began stroking the shaft. After a quick glance at me, she closed her eyes and began giving head to the kitchen chair. It was sick and I wanted to turn away but that damned thing was so lifelike it wasn't hard to imagine that it really was Pat. She worked just it as if was real. Her blouse came open and she teased her nipples then her hand went to her crotch. The whole while she was giving that thing a very credible blow job. I could feel myself growing hard. With that thing still in her mouth, she shucked her panties.

That reminded me, her panties from Saturday were still in the back seat of the wagon. She then turned loose of it with her mouth, pushed some hidden switch and it began to hum. Hiking up her skirt, she impaled herself on it and began humping the chair in abandon. I could see her sliding up and down on it. It was déjà vu.

I unzipped my pants and started to stroke myself. Then I remembered what she said and opened a condom and put it on. By now, she was really into it. I don't think she even knew or cared if I was there. I watched her drive for her climax and for the first time in our lives, we went off together. Only hers lasted longer then mine.

Not_John
Not_John
24 Followers