I Guess I Asked For It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Not_John
Not_John
24 Followers

She smiled weakly, "No, I don't think so. It's good, but just a little impersonal. I'm with Lois, I'd rather have you, but if you're unavailable, or otherwise occupied," she look at Lois, who smiled, "It's better then some I've had." She didn't need to indicate who she was talking about. But I didn't care. I'd just been treated to the greatest sex show ever and best of all, it was live and didn't cost me anything.

Lois stood up and took her blouse and bra off, dropping her skirt and said, "This is going to one great night."

Linda stood and pulled her dress off over her head, reveling she was braless and said, "I agree."

Pat took off his shirt and said, "I've vote for that." He then stood and took both women in his arms, kissing one naked babe and then the other. He followed that by spending time sucking one of four boobs one after the other. After a bit the girls sat on the couch. He knelt first in front of Linda, pulling her hips to him, he began pumping her and she responded by laying back and locking her heals behind him. Lois leaned over, kissed him and offered her tits to him. After a bit, he nudged her away, leaned into Linda and putting his hands behind her shoulders, he started pushing her toward climax. Lois reached in behind him and fondled his balls gently.

No sooner had Linda wound down from an earth shaking climax then Pat was pumping away at Lois while her feet prevented any accidental escape. This time it was Linda who provided the extra encouragement and massage to keep him up and performing for Lois. She too went over the edge with much excitement. Linda scooted over for Pat to have room to sit between them and the two of them began to kiss him all over. It was Lois that first slid down the floor and began to suck him. I started to pump another load into the condom. Linda joined her and took over duties on that massive tool while Lois rested a bit.

Lois looked at me and said, "You'd better change that out after this time around. That reservoir tip will only hold so much."

Soon, she was back at that tool, taking it as deeply as she could in her mouth. I beat Pat to the climax by about a minute. When he shot off into Lois' mouth, I was carefully removing the overly full condom. Lois pulled back and Linda did the clean up. Lois came over to me, held out her hand. I knew she wanted the condom so she could throw it away. I was glad to give it to her. That meant I could watch Linda clean him up and not miss anything.

Lois came back from the kitchen, carrying some orange juice. "Your mouth must be getting dry. You've been panting for over an hour." She was right. I was a bit cotton mouthed. I took the OJ and drank it hungrily."

That was just the beginning. Lois had them spend the night. I watched twice more that night and eight more before they went home the next day. I thought it was odd, that when they dressed to go home they both put on underwear, Linda even put on a bra. She couldn't have borrowed it from Lois they were different sizes. I didn't say anything because while I was wondering about it, Lois hugged Linda and said, "Thanks guys, this has been a great weekend."

Linda replied, "We had fun to. You guys at our house, next weekend, and bring that toy. It's a great way to warm up."

Well, I guess you can tell where my thoughts went from there.

That was the regular fair each weekend for, I don't know, let's see, ohmagosh, it's been a year since this all started. Fifty-two glorious weekends of raw sex. Of course, neither Lois, nor I have even been able to think of anything sexual during the week. With all the activity on Saturday night and all day Sunday we're just too sore or worn out to do anything anyway. But you know I've had more climaxes each weekend then I had with conventional sex in two months. So the fact I haven't gotten any tail first hand in all that time is fine with me.

Lois must have realized it was a one-year anniversary, because she told me she had some exciting news for us and could hardly wait for Saturday to tell us all. But wait she did. I was sure she had figured some way to make this sex thing even better. But things seemed pretty normal for the first couple of hours, or what was passing as normal these days. During the break after I had changed condoms and was enjoying my customary OJ, Lois was sitting on the floor her head on Pat's naked lap while Linda cuddled up with him.

"I went to the doctor Tuesday," Lois announced.

"Is everything OK," Linda asked, a bit concerned. I was concerned too. I didn't know she had been to the doctor.

"Everything is great. I'm six weeks pregnant."

"Oh congratulations," Linda squealed.

Pat responded by leaning down and kissing her passionately. "You must be very happy," he said.

"Oh I am. I've been trying for six months and now it's happened.

I was in shock. "But! I... we... I mean, we haven't for... ah, ah, for..." I stammered.

"No we haven't not for a year."

"But the baby, it's... it's not..."

"Of course it's not yours. You have to actually have sex with a woman to make her pregnant, not just be in the same room and spew your cum into a condom."

"But you said you've been trying... you wanted to get pregnant?"

"Oh sure, I've want to have Pat's baby ever since the first time he was inside me. Way back in that upstairs duplex they used to live in. You remember, you watched then too."

"You knew about that?"

"Of course, you only had your head completely out in the hall. Did you jack off then too?"

"No."

"But you did while you watched the night Linda broke off the swap, didn't you?"

"How did you know?"

"You should have known if you could see us in the mirror, I could see you. You were in better light too."

"That's how I knew that if I gently pushed, I could get you to want to watch Pat and I have at it and might even enjoy seeing Linda join in."

"But what about Linda? How did you get her go along."

"Well Linda provided the key to that. She said that the "swap experiment" hadn't really worked out for her and I quote, 'I don't think I want to participate anymore.' You notice, she didn't say that we shouldn't do it anymore, but that she didn't want to participate. Now I'm sure that she thought it was over, because she thought that there'd be no way to continue if we didn't all participate. So when we talked on the phone, I pinned her down. It turns out; she liked the idea of Pat nailing me every weekend. She just didn't like putting out for you. She told me directly that if I could get you to agree, she happily do more of the kind of thing we did that night we broke up. So after a couple of weeks to warm you up, the stage was set for a threesome with you as and audience."

"So, what about you being pregnant?"

"I'm delighted."

Linda spoke up, "If you're wondering, well she talked to me about it before going off her birth control and Pat knew she was trying to get pregnant."

"With all the cum you had your belly this last year, you could be the one who got pregnant."

"What are you talking about?"

"You like the fact I always get you OJ or some other drink in the middle of these sessions?"

"Well yeah, but what do you mean about 'cum in my belly?'"

"Have you ever noticed, that I always get it for you when you take off your condom?"

I hadn't, but she was right, that was when she got it. "Well, no but now that you mention it, that is when you do get it."

"Ever since that first time, in our kitchen, the drink after had at least your cum in it."

"What do you mean, 'at least?'"

Well, when I can, I don't swallow Pat's cum and it goes in the drink as well, like the OJ you've just finished."

I could feel the color drain out of my face. I swallowed hard and looked at the glass. Lois smiled and began sucking Pat's once again hardened shaft. My own member betrayed me as I watch and rose to the occasion. In a few minutes, Pat was spewing in her mouth. Lois stood and walked over to me grinning. I knew she hadn't swallowed. She leaned down, her face nearing mine. My heartbeat jumped as her mouth came in contact with mine. She kissed me passionately. Soon I felt her tongue try to invade my mouth. I wanted to resist, but I couldn't. When I accepted her tongue, I felt the liquid drain into my mouth. I had never tasted anything like it, but I recognized the accompanying odor. She continued to kiss me until I swallowed. When she broke, she pulled me up by my hand and we knelt in front of Pat's glistening member. I watched as she stroked up that pearl.

I remember that night in the drive in when she licked it off, only this time, she didn't lick it. Instead, she took it on her finger. "Open wide," she said moving her finger with that pearl on it toward me. Shaking, I complied and she wiped it on my tongue. I was hyperventilating. I had swallowed another man's come and now I was allowing my wife to feed more to me. I swallowed and watched her stroke another pearl up. "Get close," she told me. I moved my face within inches. I could smell the sex on him. She got it on her finger and said, "Stick out your tongue." I did and she wiped it off on my tongue; I swallowed it. She stroked up another on and said, "You don't have to watch. Close your eyes and stick out your tongue, I did. "Don't move away," she told me and guided my head closer. I was sure I hadn't moved, but I still allowed her to move me closer. Then I felt it. It was incredibly smooth and incredibly huge and it rubbed the length of my tongue. "OK," she said. Her hand had never left the back of my head. The pearl was gone and I pulled in my tongue and swallowed. I should have been repulsed, but my hard on was throbbing.

"You can sit in your chair again," she told me. Shakily I did, and watched as the girls alternated duties, putting their tits in his mouth and sucking him. Linda got the prize this time. I wondered what she would do with it. She surprised me by going to the dildo and sucking it for a few minutes. Lois just grinned at me.

"Come here, Bill," she told me. I did. "Kneel down and take a hold of that thing." It did feel real, and huge. "You can practice with this. Kiss it." I looked at her. "Go on, you know you just had your tongue on the real thing." I kissed. But she wasn't satisfied with that. "Now touch it with your tongue." Shaking I did as asked. Next she told me to take in my mouth. I began to cry softly because I couldn't refuse. I took it in my mouth, now I could taste it. I suddenly knew what Linda had done with the cum. Lois reached over and stroked the shaft and said, "Lick it with your tongue." It was sticky and the taste was unmistakable. "Up and down," she commanded. I bobbed up and down for several minutes. "OK, sweetie that's enough." I sat back. She smiled and kissed me on the cheek. "Lick it clean. Be sure to get all that stuff out from under the foreskin. It'll start to stink if you don't clean it up good." With my breath coming in short gasps, I complied.

On Sunday they seemed to delight in having me give head to the dildo. The usual order of business was one of them screwing Pat, then riding the dildo for a few minute then I would kneel in front of it and give it head, always licking it clean. What was terrible, was I was always hard while I did it and I sometimes fondled myself while giving it head and once I came in the middle of it. Lois was delighted. She removed the condom and put the open end in my mouth and milked my cum inside. I swallowed it. No big deal really. She had done that three times before.

During a break in the early evening, Lois said, she wanted to test my endurance. She had me kneel down and start giving it head. "Close your eyes and concentrate on what you're doing. Use your tongue against it and just keep at it as long as you can." So I did. I became only aware of that thing in my mouth and just how sick I was for doing it, but I kept doing it. I had it my mouth so long it got warm, as warm as my lips. I began to get tired and slowed down.

"Getting tired sweetie?" I nodded. "OK, keep your eyes clothed and sit back to rest." I sat back. "Just keep your eyes closed and catch your breath." She hugged me while I sat there. "You're making me really happy and you're doing a really job. Now when you start back up, I want you to play with yourself. It'll help you keep going longer. OK?" I nodded. "Good, now keep your eyes closed." She moved back. "Now take a hold of yourself. I was hard, really hard and throbbing. "No keep your eyes closed. I'll guide you. Stroke your meat now." She had one hand on my other hand and one on the back of my head. My hand came in contact with the dildo. It really did feel lifelike and it was still warm. It was relatively easy to get in my mouth. And I renewed my efforts in providing them the show they wanted. She was right, playing with myself made my go at it with more fervor. The better it felt for me, the faster I worked then something impossible happened. My mouth filled with cum. There was a hand on the back of my head. "Don't stop," Lois commanded. I came in my condom.

"OK," Lois said, "stop and swallow." I did and she said, "OK, you can open your eyes. I was kneeling in front of Pat, his hard on in my hand. "Milk it, and lick it clean," Lois said. "You know how, you've been practicing with the dildo." I nodded and proceed to milk it and lick off the pearls. In the end, I took it in my mouth and swirled it with my tongue. In for a penny, in for a pound.

When I finally got up, Lois hugged me and told me how happy she was that I finally took the cum straight from the source. "Congratulations, you're now an official cocksucker."

The next weekend they added another trick to my repertoire. At least I got to actively participate in the sex. I got to lick the girls. After they had taken a load. Of course a couple of times I had to kneel in front of Pat and take my turn giving head. More times then not, I got the prize. Whenever I didn't, who ever did would French kiss me and empty the load in my mouth. After that, whenever I changed condoms they'd watch while I put the open end in my mouth and milked the cum in my mouth.

So, that's my life. I'm, that is my wife is having a baby. She tells me in a couple of years, she plans to have another baby with Pat. But she wants to give Linda a chance to catch up first. She's a month or two behind Lois in going off her pills. I spend my weekends licking out cum filled pussies, jerking off in a condom and drinking it and let's not forget actually sucking cock, swallowing and cleaning it up.

I'm a real pervert. God I hate my life, but I wouldn't change a thing in it. .

Not_John
Not_John
24 Followers