I Had a Dream Ch. 02

Story Info
New awakening with daughter, her freind and neighbors.
13.6k words
4.58
124.8k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(I make no apologies for the way this story has evolved, remember the mind is a terrible thing to waste. Please enjoy my mind and drop a line or two. There could possibly be more chapters if the need arises. Thanks for your voting and all the encouragement. Truly have a great time!)

I heard the birds chirping outside so I knew I at least made it another day. I lay in bed trying to get my faculties about myself, my head was still foggy from last nigh and then it hit me. I could feel the warmth from a body lying next to me. I was hoping that the person by my side was not who I thought it was, but I was wrong, I looked at my daughter who was in a deep sleep. She was lying on her side with her back towards me. G's hair covered her shoulders and hid her face somewhat. She was a beauty to look at, even if she was my daughter. I surely did not have a clue as to why she ended up in my bed, but I recalled what I had seen of my daughter last night. The sight of her bare pussy made my mind reel. I still did not know fully what to make of it. I knew one thing, I had better get out of bed before I did something stupid. As I pulled back the sheet to get out I glanced over at my daughter once again and I could see that her nightshirt had risen high up her waist, fully exposing her bare butt to me. I could not help myself and I suppose I lingered there longer than I should have but I could not pull myself a way.

G's legs were parted and her left leg was drawn-up a bit and I could just make out the folds of her sweet young pussy. I wanted to touch her so bad that I knew if I didn't get out of bed now, I'd be in trouble. My horny desires took over me and I gazed at her body with a new intensity. I knew what I was about to do was wrong but I couldn't resist myself. I moved my hand over until I was only inches from her pussy, and G moved slightly. I stopped all movement and watched as she parted her legs even further apart. I could see wetness between her soft pussy lips and my hand once again moved. I lightly touched the folds of her pussy. They were extremely soft and I was growing extremely hard. G moved once more and I quickly pulled my hand away. "Damn!" I thought. I better quit while I still had a chance.

I eased myself out of the bed and quietly headed for my bathroom. I closed the door and leaned back against it. "I can't let this go any further." I thought to myself. I turned on the shower and step inside. The hot water poured over my tight shoulders and it started to wake me up. I closed my eyes but all I could see was G's pussy. I instinctively reached for my hard tool, wrapping my hand around it. I thought about how she felt and how great her pussy looked as I started to stroke myself. It didn't take me long at all before the orgasmic wave hit me. I leaned against the shower stall and stroked even faster when all of a sudden the volcano erupted! I shot load after load on to the shower floor, my head was spinning from the release of cum. With cock in hand I stood there for what seemed like an hour but my shrinking cock brought me back to my senses. I finished showering and thought what I had done; I was almost embarrassed to even think about it…

The sound of the shower must have woken up G because when I opened the bathroom door and quietly entered my bedroom, she wasn't in bed. A wave of relief came over me. Besides, I wouldn't have known how to act so thank God that she was gone. I quickly got dressed and headed for the kitchen to make coffee. I went out back while the coffee was perking and glanced over to Ben & Susie's house. Everything seemed quiet in the neighbor hood. I walked around front, picked up the newspaper, and went back to my patio. Seeing a cup of coffee sitting on the table surprised me and then G opened the door once again with her own cup.

"Good morning daddy!" she said as she walked towards me and planted a kiss on my cheek.

"You're up mighty early this morning." I said, not wanting to go into what happened last night.

"I hope you didn't mind me sleeping in your bed daddy. I got kind of lonely and I knew you wouldn't even know I was there." She replied. "Did you know I was there last night?" she asked.

"Nope. Not until this morning when I crawled out of bed." I said. "Don't you think you're a bit old to be sleeping with your old man? You haven't been in my bed in years."

"I was just a bit lonely, I know you know what I mean by that?" she said. "When you're used to having someone lying next to you and then all of a sudden they're gone, it gets mighty lonesome!"

"Trust me. I sure know that." I told her.

"Daddy can I ask you a question?" she said as she looked at me with this sheepish look on her face.

"I guess you can. What do you want to know?" I said.

"Please don't be embarrassed by what I'm going to ask but did you really sleep with our neighbors wife?" she asked so quietly.

I almost spit my coffee all over and then I told her, "Even if I did, I don't think it's any of your business. My sex life should not be of any concern of yours, you should be thinking about other things. Now how about us changing the subject."

"Oh come on dad, I think you need to lighten up some. You do know that sex is a part of life. I know you and mom used to make love. I even walked in on you a couple of times. Shit dad, you didn't even know I was there. Mom saw me but you didn't." she said. "I thought it was kind of cool watching you two go at it. I especially liked it when you would get down and eat momma's pussy while she looked at me watching you two. I bet you didn't know that."

"G, I don't think this is very good breakfast conversation." I replied. "How about we change the subject."

"What are you afraid of dad? What if I told you I saw what was going on at our neighbors house last night?" she said with this great big grin on her face. "Are you going to deny it or do I have to tell you what I saw?" she stated.

I could feel the blood rush to my face and I knew I must have been beat red from embarrassment. I wondered how in the hell she could have seen anything next door. Do I take a chance and explain to her what happened? Shit, I am the adult here; I do not have to explain nothing!

"I don't have to talk about this to you anymore G. I think our conversation is over." I said as I started to push my chair back.

"I bet the lady next door was getting a real thrill while you were eating her wet pussy and her husband was fucking her mouth!" she exclaimed. "I know it sure as hell made me hot! I stood at the window, brought myself off about the time, he shot his load all over her, and you and then she came too. Now what do you say dad?" she asked.

"I, I, how did you, oh shit this can't be happening!" I blurted out as I sat back into the chair.

"Daddy, hey it's okay. You have desires just like everyone else. It's really going to be okay." She said soothingly as she stood up and moved behind me. She then placed her arms around my neck and brought her head close to mine. I could smell her sweetness and I immediately started to get aroused.

"G, dads aren't supposed to have feelings like this for their daughters. It just isn't right! And daughters shouldn't have these feelings for their dads." I quietly said.

"Hey dad, what could be the worse thing to happen and who better to have sex with, someone you love and care for. I know I've had these thoughts about having sex with you a long time dad and I never had an opportunity to follow through with them. Well guess what, I have an opportunity now and I don't want to pass it up. Who knows dad, you might really like it and maybe you can teach me something new." She said as her fingers ran through my hair.

"Oh G, I don't even know if I could go through with it." I said. I really was trying to stop this in its tracks but G was making it very difficult for me.

G pushed the chair back a bit and climbed right up on my lap. I knew she could feel the hard on below her but I couldn't do anything to hide it and part of me didn't want to anyway. She draped her legs over mine and straddled me; face to face, and once again she put her arms around my neck.

I did not even know what to do with G. My cock was straining in my shorts but I knew I shouldn't entertain these lustful thoughts running around in my head…

"Daddy, look at me. Don't you find me attractive?" she said. "I know guys who would kill to get in my pants. Shit, I'd rather have a young girl suck my pussy anytime but I do like to be filled up once in a while!"

With this said, G leaned in towards me and kissed me dead on the lips. It was not a daughter father kiss but one of pure passion. I felt her tongue push and finally she parted my lips. I felt her wet tongue work itself around in my mouth and I tried not to kiss back but I couldn't take it any longer. I reached up and grabbed the back of G's head, forcing her mouth on to mine harder. I stuck my tongue inside of her and sparks started to fly! G pushed down and forward on my crotch making my cock grow larger with each push. I wanted relief and I wanted it now but I couldn't take the chance of having anyone see us so I grabbed G up into my arms and headed for the house. We barely made it in to the kitchen when I placed her on the chopping block; it was the right height for fucking! I slid her to the edge and pushed back her t-shirt. Like the night before G didn't have any panties on and I could see her pussy lips bulging out. I pulled down my shorts, grabbed my cock in hand, and placed my cock head at her opening.

My cock looked like it was huge against her small frame and for a moment I wondered if she could take me. I pushed my cock head in just barely and I moved my hands around to G's back side and with one quick motion I forced onto me. G let out a gasp and moaned loudly. She wiggled her little bottom on the block and pushed her pussy onto me harder.

"Oh fuck me daddy. Your cock feels so good inside of me…" she said. She reached out and grabbed each of my nipples giving them a twist and turn. "Oh fuckkk meeee daddyyyyyy!" she blurted out.

I pulled out and then slammed myself in hard and ground my pelvis into her little pussy. I couldn't remember ever having a pussy so tight as G's, and it was getting wetter with each stroke. I knew what I was doing and whom I was doing it too but the raging hormones inside of me wouldn't allow me to stop even if I wanted to.

"Fuck baby, you're so tight. I want to fill your little pussy up with cum." I said as I forced my cock in deeper.

Suddenly G wrapped her legs around my waist and lifted her butt off of the chopping block. She started to raise and lower herself onto me so all I had to do was just hold her up. Her little pussy would squeeze down tightly when she would bottom out on my cock, then it would release; sending me higher.

"Oh dadddddyy I'mmmmm cummmming!" G hollered. "Fuckkkk meeeeeeee!"

G's little body moved faster and faster until she started to shake and quiver. I could feel the throbbing from her pussy and she had sent a flood of pussy juice all over me. When her convulsing came to a stop I gently lowered her to the floor and turned her around having her back towards me. I lightly pushed her forward until her chest was resting on the block of wood in front of her and then I grabbed my cock with one hand and steadied her ass with the other. I spread her ass cheeks and pushed my cock in to her sloppy pussy but tight pussy.

"G, I'm going to fuck your hot little pussy, I'm going to fill you up like you like it and then I might fuck you in the ass as well and there isn't anything you can do about it!" I told her.

She looked over her shoulder towards me and smiled. I stroked in and out of her tight pussy, sending me to a higher high. I slowly drove myself in deep then pulled out to feel her pussy flexing on my cock. I looked down and saw G's little brown button staring up at me and I knew I wanted some of that. I slowly withdrew my hard cock and grabbed it with my free hand. I reached down and made sure my cock was coated with her wetness and I raised it up towards her puckered ass hole. I wondered what her ass would feel like?

"G you'd better hold on because I'm going to fill your ass with my hard cock!" I told her.

"Daddy, are you sure you'll fit. Don't hurt my ass, just make me feel good, please daddy?" She moaned.

Her brown little buttonhole was puckered out and I new it was going to be even tighter than her pussy. I placed my cock at her opening just barely pushing in. Now with cock in hand I pushed my cock head forward pushing against her sphincter muscle. G automatically pushed herself back and I felt a pop as I just barely got the head inside. G groaned aloud and hollered out for me to stop for a minute. I could feel the heat coming from her ass and it was driving me wild.

"Please daddy, go slowly." She pleaded with me. I pushed in a little bit at a time, then I would pull out, then back in a bit further until she had taken all of me in. It's hard to explain the feeling but I must say, "if you've never fucked someone in the ass you'll be in for a treat when you do so."

I started out really slow as not to hurt her but she spread her legs further apart and pushed back more so I figured she was ready for more of me. I picked up my pace, making sure she was okay and then I drove in faster. I wanted this fuck session to last forever but my cock thought other wise. My balls wanted some relief and it was on its way. The veins alongside of my cock were ready to burst with all the blood swelling in them. I could feel my cock grow in G's ass and then I shot my first load in her hot, steamy little butt. I pushed in deeper and deeper and continued to squirt in her ass until I had nothing left in me. I leaned forward and embraced my darling daughter. Neither one of us said a word; we just stood still, listening to each other's heartbeat. G's heart felt like it was going to come out of the back of her chest and mine was keeping pace with hers. My blood pressure started to decrease along with my cock so I pulled back slightly and out it popped. I couldn't believe I had just fucked my daughter in the ass and I knew I wanted her pussy even more. I pulled G to me and kiss her with a passionate kiss, one meant for a lover not a daughter; then I picked her up into my arms and headed for bed…

"Now that wasn't so bad after all dad, was it?" she asked as we headed for my bedroom. "I know you can't be through yet because my pussy still aches and I need something to fill it up with. Do you think you can get it up again daddy? Pretty please? I need a cock so bad daddy." she asked and pleaded with me as she clung to my neck.

I laid G on the bed and spread her little legs apart. Her pussy lips spread apart on they're own and I could see she was very wet and pink inside. I got on my knees and moved my head up to her crotch; I wanted to have a taste of her sweet nectar. G's pussy smelled of pure raw sex and a light scent of rose petals; what a mixture. When my tongue touched her soft spot she arched her back upwards and moved her hands underneath her butt forcing her hot little cunt onto my face. I slowly worked my tongue between her bulging pussy lips and every once in a while I'd deliberately move down and push her little brown button with my tongue.

"Daddy you got to do something. My pussy is screaming to be filled! I love you sucking my pussy but I beg you, please oh please fill me up!" G begged me.

With cock in hand I moved into position between her legs. I placed the purple head just at her opening and rested between her engorged pussy lips. I still couldn't believe I was fucking my daughter…she was even better than her mother! It was weird but I could feel G's heart beat through her pussy lips. This made me want her that much more so I pushed in slowly. I could feel the sides of her pussy grasp my cock with each small thrust. When I managed to get all of my cock inside of her I bent over and started to suck on her nipples. G's nipples were pointing towards the ceiling and evidently they were sensitive to my tongue because she started to moan and push them towards my mouth. I wanted this moment to last forever but I knew the familiar sense coming up from my loins. I wasn't going to last much longer so I quickened my pace, making G thrust upwards into me harder. With each push into her I felt the urge rise higher and higher.

"Oh daddy, I can feel your cock swelling inside of me. Oh don't stop nowwww." G said as she really matched each of my thrusts.

"Baby doll, daddy's going to cum…Oh yes milk my cock with your pussyyyy!" I blurted out as a load exploded from deep within me.

I shoved my hard cock in as far as physical science would allow it and I continued to unload in to her hot little pussy. My orgasm wasn't the longest lasting one that I ever had but it was one that I would cherish for a very long time. While my orgasm subsided G's started to manifest itself. Her little body beneath mine started to shake and quake almost causing me to slip out of her pussy. I held on and allowed her to fuck me at her will. One of her hands shot forward, landed on her clit hood, and started to massage it faster and faster.

"Oh fuuuuuck meeeeeeeeeeeeee." G hollered out. "Ohhhhhh shittttttttt fuuuuuuck meeeeeee."

Those were her last words before almost passing out. Both of our bodies were dripping wet with perspiration and the sweet aroma of sex clung to each of us like glue. I pushed myself up to my elbows and gazed and my beautiful daughters face. There was a glow that I had never seen on her face before. It was one of pure contentment and satisfaction. I bent over and kissed her squarely on the lips and pulled her with me onto my side, not allowing my softening cock to leave her moist hot hole. I cuddled in towards her and she did the same to me. I looked over her shoulder and noticed that the clock numbers were flashing 10:28 AM. What a way to start out a great Saturday morning…I thought as I closed my eyes…

********

The remainder of the weekend was spent in pure bliss with my daughter, G. I don't know how many times we made love and sucked each other's brains out but I know I was completely spent come Monday morning. I still had to work even though my baby was home, but I encouraged her to do whatever she wanted to, even possibly meet Susie, my next-door neighbor. They weren't too much different from each other and I thought they'd get along great. I hated to leave but I knew my week wouldn't be to bad because I knew I had something or someone to come home to.

G let me know that she was going to look up some of her high school friends and spend some time with them. I remember some of her friends and boy did I like to have them around. They always brought up my spirit and made me feel good about myself. Most of her girlfriends from school were total knockouts and I surely wouldn't mind crawling in the sack with them. I guess I was an old pervert at heart.

I tried not to be a stranger to my neighbors, Ben and Susie but I kept a tight schedule at work and things around the house were still not completed the way I wanted them to be. I had one final bedroom to finish moving back in and then I was finished with the inside. G and I didn't speak too much about our fantastic weekend but I sure thought about it. I was still in a daze from all of the activity. It really was hard to concentrate on anything but having sex with Ben, Susie and my lovely daughter…I didn't know what was in store for me this week, I knew my last one was going to be hard pressed to beat. I wondered what we next…

Ben had dropped off some information about a new hot tub for me; I had briefly mentioned that I wouldn't mind getting one myself, but Susie and Ben both let me know that anytime I wanted to use theirs, it was open to me. I was glad to hear that because work could take a toll on my body at times and I loved a hot tub to relax my aching muscles. Ben also asked whom the young lady was hanging around my house so I explained that Jean or G is my daughter and she was home for the summer from college. He told me that the pool and hot tub were open to her as well.