I Had a Jack-Hammer

Story Info
College boy + a hot mom from the neighborhood = sparks fly!
15.6k words
4.69
144.1k
133
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swampcooler
Swampcooler
1,225 Followers

I stood in front of the mirror and I had to admit I didn't look too bad for a forty-four year old woman. My frizzy, kinky black hair hung just below my shoulders and I wore a simple gold chain around my neck, a shiny contrast against my skin and a stark polarity with my dark eyes. The V-neck of my silky red dress pointed to the cleavage between my breasts, which aren't huge but large enough to get a look or two, and the only makeup I wore was a bit of lipstick to match the dress.

I'd kept myself in good shape the last few years since my divorce and people often think I'm eight or ten years younger. I'm about five-seven, thin with a nice rump to go along with my tits, and the dress clung to my curves. I was getting ready to go to a New Year's Eve party at a house three doors down the street. It had been a tradition on our block for many years and the tradition had continued even as children grew up and families moved away. My ex-husband and I hosted the party in our house a few years ago before our divorce. I don't know as many people in the neighborhood as I used to so the parties are a good way to keep in touch and meet new people. I'd be going to the party alone as I had been since my divorce. I'd had a few relationships since then, but nothing serious or long-term. I enjoyed my freedom after so many years of marriage, much of which was not so great.

My name is Danielle, my friends call me Dani. I live alone in the same old house and my two children are grown and gone. My son Greg is twenty-four and is in the Navy stationed two thousand miles away, so I don't see him much these days; I just get emails and the occasional phone call. My daughter Jessica is twenty-two and is married to a cop; they live about an hour away and we see each other on holidays and birthdays.

I made one final series of poses before the mirror, turning this way and that and decided I was ready for presentation. It was about ten p.m. and time to go. I usually would go a little after ten and then leave shortly after midnight. Long enough but not too long.

I walked down the street to the party at the Fullers' house. The Fullers, Bob and Jean, were a wonderful couple, very active and one of the oldest families on the block. Their kids were all in their thirties and this was at least the third time they had hosted the party that I could remember. They greeted me instantly when I entered and made me feel welcome as always. Holiday music was playing, the house was still decorated and the Christmas tree in the corner reached all the way up to the nine foot ceiling. Bob handed me a glass of white wine and I began chatting with a few neighbors I knew, and then was introduced to a new couple that had moved in a few months before. But I won't dwell on that part of the evening because it doesn't really relate to the story I want to tell.

I'd been at the party almost an hour when I heard a male voice call out to me. "Hey, Miss Dani!" he said. I looked in the direction of the kitchen and walking toward me was a young, familiar face, although I hadn't seen him for a few years.

"Jackie?" I asked. "Is that you?"

A big grin spread across his handsome face. Jackie's family had lived across the street from us until his parents separated and divorced when he was fifteen or sixteen. His father had always been kind of an ass but Jackie was always a sharp and witty kid and he was close to my kids when they were younger. His mother and I had been very close up until she later remarried and moved away once Jackie graduated high school.

"Yes. Well, it's Jack nowadays," he said with a smile, as we hugged.

I laughed and said, "Okay, Jack."

Jack was about five-eleven with medium-length blond hair, baby-blue eyes and a couple days of sandy fuzz on his strong chin and face. He was broad-shouldered with long sinewy arms, but the rest of his body was thin and wiry. He always was athletic and played soccer and baseball in high school. He wore blue jeans and a red casual shirt with the collar unbuttoned. He had a thin gold chain around his neck as well.

"So what are you doing here?" I asked. "I thought you moved away and would never come back to this place." When he had left after high school it was to attend the state university about three hours away.

"I'm visiting a buddy for a few days. I visited my Mom in Florida for Christmas, and then I came up here. The school's closed over the holidays and I go back the week after next. I saw Mr. Fuller in the library and he invited me. So here I am."

"Really....where's you're buddy?"

"He had some big date planned with his girlfriend."

"So you came to party with the old folks?"

"Yeah, I thought it might be fun to see who was still around. Plus I didn't want to be driving around too much on New Year's Eve. You know what I mean?"

"Yes, I do, and I think that's smart of you. When the neighborhood started throwing these parties years ago it was to give everybody somewhere to go without having to go anywhere."

I looked at Jack's eyes and they were a bit bloodshot so I knew it was a good decision on his part, although he seemed okay to me. I sipped the last of the wine from my glass and he took it from me. He returned in a moment with two glasses.

"A toast," he said, "to Miss Dani, always the hottest mom in the neighborhood."

I blushed, a bit surprised and flattered by his comment, but I drank. "Okay, cut him off," I said, "He must be drunk."

We laughed to ourselves and for the next half hour continued to talk and reminisce about the old days in the neighborhood. I found I was very relaxed with him and was enjoying our conversations and recollections much more than mingling with the older folks. When we had about finished our wine he surprised me again.

"Want to get high?" he asked me.

"What? Jack, are you kidding? Behave yourself. It's been years since I did that kind of stuff. I don't think the Fullers would appreciate us lighting up in their house."

"What the hell, it's New Year's Eve," he said, pulling a joint out of his shirt pocket. "We're not driving, so come on."

I just laughed at him. He grinned wide and said, "Look, I'm slipping out the back. In a minute pretend like you're going to the bathroom and then go out back and I'll wait for you behind the tool shed. It's nice and secluded back there. See you in a minute." Then he was gone.

I shook my head and knew I probably shouldn't. But I also knew I would.

When he saw me walking toward the shed he lit it up. He took a deep hit and when I got to him he handed it to me and I did the same. We traded back and forth a couple times without saying anything. I was the first to speak.

"I can't believe we're doing this," I said.

"Feels good though, doesn't it?" he said.

I had to admit it did.

"Remember that time you had the New Year's Party at your house? When was that, six, seven years ago?" he asked.

I remembered it well. At a little after midnight I had gone upstairs to check on the kids and found Jackie and my daughter in the middle of something naughty.

"Oh, I remember it all right. I remember going upstairs to check on you kids and saw you with your favorite body part in my daughter's mouth!"

"Ah shit, you knew about that?" he exclaimed, sounding embarrassed in the dark. "Jessie never told me you knew."

"I spoke to her about it. I knew you were both pretty good kids so I tried not to overreact."

"What happened was Jessie asked me what I wanted for my birthday and I said a blowjob, you know, just kidding around. But she said okay so I just went along with it."

"Can't blame you there, I guess," I said, inhaling deep. "That's right, I forgot. Your birthday is..."

"Tomorrow," he interrupted. "January first." He looked at his watch which glowed in the dark. "In about twenty minutes I'll turn twenty-one. A consenting adult!"

"Oh shit, we better get back in there," I said. We both took a couple quick hits and finished the joint.

"So, do I get a new year's kiss at twelve o'clock?" he asked.

"Ya never know," I said. We then walked to separate doors to reenter the house.

--

Back in the house we kept our distance for a few minutes. I got another glass of wine although I didn't really need it. Just before twelve the countdown started, then the ball dropped and 'Auld Lang Syne' filled the speakers. Everybody started giving out kisses and before long Jack headed for me. I had to be careful here.

Jack marched up to me, said 'Happy New Year' and pressed his lips to mine. As I expected his lips parted and here came his tongue. My lips were slightly parted but I stopped his tongue with my teeth.

"Whoa, down boy," I said, gently pushing him back. "You want to start a scandal? All these busybodies in here tonight, we don't want to give them anything to talk about."

"Sorry, Miss Dani, I just..."

"Call me Dani."

"Okay, sorry Dani. I just always thought about what it would be like to kiss you." He reached back into his pocket and pulled out another joint. He held it so only I could see it and with a sheepish grin said, "Wanna go out back again?"

I smiled and shook my head. As I was looking around I said, "Do you have a car?" He said that he did. "Okay, look. I'm going to say my goodbyes and leave. In about a half hour you leave and drive away. Park your car a couple blocks over and walk to my house. The porch light will be out but knock on the door and I'll let you in you'll get your kiss then. And bring that with you." I squeezed his hand and left him standing there.

--

Back in my house, I went back to my bedroom and stood before the mirror. I debated whether to keep the red dress on because it did look fine, but decided against it. I took it off and hung it up and stripped naked. In the bathroom I shaved and cleaned myself really well; I wanted to be ready for anything with the birthday boy. Then I reapplied my red lipstick, which if the kid showed up would be transferred to his lips and perhaps other parts of his body. I put on a dark pink satin robe which came down to just above my knees and fit snugly, showing off my body even better than the dress. I combed my hair but with my curls there's only so much I could do.

I went down to the kitchen and poured two glasses of wine and then took them into the living room and put them on the coffee table. I also brought a small saucer since there are no ashtrays in my house. I turned on the stereo and tuned to an easy jazz station that was playing non-stop music all night, and then I sat back on the sofa and sipped my wine. I felt truly loose and relaxed, partly because of the wine and weed but also because of what I hoped was about to come. It had been a while, and I guess I was horny and I was going to let things happen. It wasn't long before I heard a light tapping at the door.

I let him in and closed the door quickly behind him and locked it.

"Happy New Year, Dani," he said.

"Happy Birthday, Jack," I replied.

"You look really great!"

"Thanks," I said. "I poured some wine. Come sit on the sofa with me. We sat down and I picked up the glasses and handed one to Jack at my left. "I'd like to make a toast to the New Year's kiss you are going to be getting soon." We clinked our glasses and drank. "And to the birthday kiss after that!" I added and we drank again.

Jack lit up the joint and we traded tokes. I was getting happily buzzed. I turned halfway toward him as we smoked and sipped our wine. He told me about college and how he'd be staying in the area until a week from Sunday when he would head back to school. It was now Thursday January first so he'd be leaving on the eleventh.

When the joint was done Jack put it on the saucer and I took a sip of wine. Then I said, "So Jack, are you ready for your New Year's kiss?"

He nodded and I scooted close to him and moved my head toward his. He leaned into me and I gripped the back of his head with my right hand and pulled him to me. Our lips met and I plunged my tongue into his young mouth. He sucked me into him; our tongues did a spongy dance, exploring. He put his arms around me and pulled me tight, his left hand moving to my right breast as our mouths fucked. Maybe it was his age, maybe it was my need, but it was electric and goose pimples covered my arms, a sexier kiss I never had. It was soft and deep. After a long time we parted. His hand stayed on my breast for a second or two and then he lowered it to my hip and kept it there.

I turned a little more to my left and scooted closer still. My right hand was still behind his head. I said, "Now for your birthday kiss," and pulled him close again with both hands. This kiss was hard and forceful. I pressed my body to his and mashed my breasts into his chest. My tongue was halfway down his throat, both his hands were wrapped in my hair and massaging my scalp. This kiss, like the first one, went on and on. The fierceness of it began to subside, became gentler, and as it did I slowly moved my hand down his body, to his shoulder, to his chest, to his side, and then finally between his legs where I felt his hardness. Even through the thick denim I could feel that he was large.

We parted our lips and I looked him in the eye. With my hand on his member I asked, "Are you ready for your birthday present, Jack?" He nodded and I started massaging him. "No one can ever find out about this, of course. You know how people gossip around here. They'd have a field day with it." He said he's a consenting adult and it was our secret.

I moved the coffee table over and knelt in front of him. I unhooked and unzipped his jeans. He lifted his ass and I pulled his pants and boxers down to his ankles. I couldn't believe the size of the piece of meat he'd been hiding in his pants!

"Jesus Christ, Jack!" I blurted, "Look at the size of that thing!" He giggled and my wide-open eyes must have looked like saucers. I looked at his cock as it rested on his body pointing toward his chest, completely hiding his navel. It was the largest cock I'd seen and fat too. "How long is that fucking thing?" I asked.

"Eight and a half inches," he said. "An old girlfriend measured it."

"Well, damn boy, it looks like we're both getting a present tonight!"

I moved in close between his legs and slid my hands under his butt. I kissed his balls and took them gently into my mouth. I ran my tongue along the long shaft. I rose up higher on my knees so I could put my mouth around his gorgeous circumcised cock. Jack was moving it subtly deeper into my mouth but I was taking it slow. I had deep-throated guys before but none were packing heat like this. I sucked him and rocked my head up and down, taking in a little more with each move, his hands again immersed in my curls. He let out with a loud groan as I inserted my whole index finger into his ass in one quick thrust. We continued our lusty three-way rhythm, my mouth, his cock and my finger. I took more and more of his rod into my throat, six inches, six and a half inches, seven inches, as I continued to finger-fuck his asshole.

I felt his cock swell in my mouth so I knew he was about to blow. I backed off so that I just had a couple inches in my mouth but I increased the speed of my finger. He moaned louder, he moaned faster, "Fuck I'm gonna come," he hissed loudly. I rammed my finger in as far and as hard as I could and squeezed his ass cheek with my other hand. With a raucous grunt he started to come and my lips gripped his shaft with a cushioned strength and held on through seven or eight violent spasms as he emptied his hot, oily load into my mouth. When he stopped quaking and I was pretty sure he was done I took my mouth away and moved up onto him and with a mouthful of his cum I kissed him with open lips and pushed my tongue into his mouth. We kissed deep, our tongues skiing on a slippery slope, his mouth now slick with his own juice. We swallowed while still enmeshed, and only then did I pull my finger out of his ass.

I lay back on the sofa. "Phew. Happy birthday, kid," I said. "Sorry I couldn't take it all in. I tried."

"You kidding? That was fucking unbelievable! You are fucking unbelievable! And you did take most of it, all but an inch maybe, I was watching. More than anybody else ever did, anyway, and what a fucking turn-on watching you. And if I hadn't started to come I bet you would have gotten it all. You wore me out."

I leaned forward and took a sip of wine and then turned to him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. I started unbuttoning his shirt and said, "Let's get this thing off of you. No man should have to eat pussy with his shirt on."

He flung his shirt on a chair and yanked off his pants which were still at his ankles. He stood before me and bent down to kiss me, our tongues doing a quick pirouette. I opened my robe and with his red lips he worked his way southward over my naked body, pausing to kiss and lick and nibble and suck my nipples, then he traced his tongue over my tummy as he lowered himself onto his knees before me. He reached over and grabbed a pillow from the end of the couch.

"Lift up," he said softly, and I raised my ass. He slid the cushion under me to give himself total access. I was already sopping wet.

He placed his hands on my sides just below my hips. He kissed my left thigh for a moment, then the right. His face moved close to my crotch. I felt his warm breath on my clit. His tongue licked my lips and toyed with the rim of my ass. I let out with a yelp when his tongue dove into my asshole, deep and brief. He inserted his tongue again and I whimpered helplessly as he wiggled it around and gently sucked for a few seconds before pulling out. I thought to myself, this kid is okay. He eats his own cum and now he's tonguing my ass.

"You like that?" he asked.

"Oh yes, Jack," I wailed. "Eat my ass, boy. Suck my wet cunt. Eat me."

He had no sooner slipped his tongue back up my ass when I came in a seismic rush, my fluids gushing into his face, my body spasms uncontrolled.

"Oh my God," I said as I shook.

Jack moved his mouth to my pussy, his strong tongue slithering in, exploring my marshy tunnel. Then his lips surrounded my swollen clit as his tongue continued its investigation. I felt his finger glide into my ass an inch, and then back out. Back in another half inch, and then back out. Again, a little deeper. He repeated the process a few times until his entire finger was inserted in my anus. I tightened my sphincter around his finger and he wiggled it in response. His tongue kept licking and he kept his lips wrapped around my hard love button. Then he began to hum.

I moaned with the vibration radiating inside me. I screeched as he hummed louder. As his tongue skated in my pussy, his finger did somersaults in my ass and his mouth serenaded my clit. I cried out in a loud voice with every word I could remember from the unabridged edition of Dani's Dirty Dictionary. Soon I came again, soaking his mouth and face with a fluming flow of my pent-up liquor. He drank me in.

Jack came up for air and said, "You taste good."

"Fuck me Jack. Put that big fucking cock inside me."

"Do I need a rubber?" he asked.

"No, it's okay," I replied. "Give it to me, boy. Give me that beautiful cock. Let me feel your hot cum inside me. Fuck me." I swiveled so I was lying back on the seat of the sofa and Jack mounted me. I wrapped my fingers around his huge dick and guided it into my seeping slit. I felt him push it in and felt its girth against the walls of my pussy.

His mouth came to mine as he started a slow, gentle back-and-forth movement inside me. I rocked with him and put my hands behind his neck.

"I can't believe this is happening," he said to me. "You have no idea how many times I fantasized about fucking you."

Swampcooler
Swampcooler
1,225 Followers