I Had a Jack-Hammer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled his mouth to mine. We started slow and easy, then built up speed and force. We fucked and our lips never parted, our tongues bucking and our mouths sucking. His finger found its way back into my ass so I made sure mine found his. Our bodies picked up more speed and intensity as our fingers and tongues and Jack's cock found greater depth. I came once and Jack's mouth muffled my scream, but he continued to bash my gash for another couple of minutes until he released his fresh payload with a long primitive grunt and a spasmodic orgasm. He shook on top of me as I felt the warm rush of his semen deep inside.

He stayed on top of me for a moment and we kissed while his size lessened inside me. When he pulled out he lowered his head to my breasts and sucked my swollen nipples for a minute and I ran my fingers through his thick blond hair. Finally he sat back on the sofa. I rose up, tightened my robe around me and sat up beside him. I picked up my glass of wine and sat back.

"Wow," I said, sipping the wine and stretching my legs out. "I can't remember the last time I felt this good."

Jack pulled on his jeans and zipped them up but didn't fasten them. He picked up his shirt and pulled another joint out of the pocket. He tossed the shirt back on the chair. He sat next to me shirtless and lit it up. He took a couple hits and handed it to me. I shrugged and took it.

"I don't really need any more of this," I said, "I feel too good already." But I thought so far so good, and I went with it.

In between tokes I refilled our glasses. As we recovered we sipped our wine and talked. He asked me about my job in real estate and I reminded him again how important it was that no one find out about this because it could affect my job; nobody gossips more than real estate agents. He told me about life as a history major and his on-and-off girlfriend who was Honduran and bisexual. He told me how he had been in three-ways with her and her roommate and how turned-on he'd get when he'd see both of them go at it. He asked me if I ever had sex with women and I told him yes, I had experimented some in recent years. I didn't tell him that his mother was one of the experiments.

After a while he reached to me with both hands and pulled my robe wide open. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"I love to look at your body," was all he said.

I edged closer and ran my right hand over his bare chest, smeared with lipstick. "I like looking at yours too," I said.

He pulled me close with one hand and palmed my tit with the other and we mashed our open mouths together and kissed. My hand went to his crotch. He pinched my nipple and squeezed my hair into his fist and I rubbed his cock and balls and felt it grow again in my grip. I went for his zipper with both hands and yanked his pants open. I took his pole into my mouth and massaged his balls. I sucked him with a wolfish force I never knew I had and he made animal sounds and I felt him bloat in my mouth. After a minute I backed off and looked at Jack's face.

"I'm going to take it all," I said.

"Oh yeah. Oh God, do it."

"Okay, here goes." I took a deep breath and opened my throat as wide as I could and wrapped my lips around the head of his cock and in one slow steady movement enveloped all of him into my mouth and throat.

"You are so fucking hot," I heard Jack say.

I came up for breath and then went deep three more times in order to give Jack a good show. His cock was nice and fat so I climbed up on his lap facing him and with my right hand steered his pecker into my soggy slot and I began moving my body up and down. He arced his body with each push, shoving his cock into me with his hands on my hips to guide us. After seven or eight jolts he ejaculated into me. We kissed briefly before I lifted off of him.

"I'll be right back," I said, and I didn't even bother to retie my robe. I walked to the bathroom with Jack's cum dripping down my inner thigh.

When I returned I walked up behind the sofa and put my hands on Jack's bare shoulders and massaged them a bit, then the sides and back of his neck. He rotated his head as I did so.

"Ah, that feels good," he said.

I leaned over and ran my hands over his chest and stomach and whispered in his ear, "Would you like me to give you a birthday massage?" He said yes of course and I told him to follow me. The kid was going to make it into my bedroom.

While Jack was in the bathroom I spread a heavy blanket over the bedspread, lighted a couple candles, dimmed the lights and got out the oil. The bathroom door opened and he reentered the room naked. I pointed at the bed and said, "On your belly, boy."

I started with his head and worked my way down his back. I used the oil liberally and spent extra time on his ass. He moaned as I spread his cheeks and ran my tongue up and down his crack. Then I stuck my tongue into his asshole, in and out a few times and he moaned some more, louder. I poured oil into his crack and pushed my finger into his ass and kept it in there for thirty seconds or so, moving it around as much as I could.

"Does that feel good?"

"Oh yes, yes," he said.

"I want to massage every part of you," I said.

I did his legs one at a time and told him to flip over. I massaged his arms and chest first, and then lowered to his stomach. I got as low as his navel and made sure I bumped his half-turgid penis several times. I worked around it to his upper thighs as he oohed and aahed. I enjoyed watching it grow before my eyes. I rushed my way through his legs so I could return to that beautiful cock which was now at full salute and hard as a rock.

I couldn't resist sucking him again so I took it in my mouth as I kneaded his balls. I sucked gently at first then opened my throat and took it all in slowly so Jack could see, then pulled back and did it again. I could feel his scrotum tighten so I stopped.

I took the oil and filled the palm of my hand. I cupped his balls and massaged the oil in, then took his cock in one hand and poured more oil and started rubbing his shaft up and down. When it was nice and smooth and greasy I started sliding my hand up and down a little faster. I stared at his manhood, diligent in my work. Jack let out with a guttural sigh and continued assorted whimpers and moans as I jerked him off. After about thirty seconds he uttered a wailing grunt and shot more jizz over his stomach and chest in four quick spurts. I turned to look at him and his eyes were already glued to mine. Bit by bit I scooped up his sperm from his body and dabbed it onto my tongue.

After a moment he sat up and he kissed me. He started unwrapping my robe and said, "Take this off, it's your turn." And I did.

I lay on my back and said, "Do my front first. I want to see you."

"Your wish is my command," he said, and grabbed the oil with his dick flopping around.

He dripped oil onto my chest and shoulders. He rubbed my temples and the sides of my face first, and then my neck and shoulders. He massaged my breasts and then lowered his mouth to my right nipple and gently kissed, then licked, then pinched with his teeth; then he repeated the pattern on my left side. As he moved south he rubbed my stomach and as I had, skirted the middle and moved to the lower part of my body.

"You have sexy legs," he said when he was feeling his way back up.

My eyes were closed and I was half in a dream when I felt his fingers enter me, massaging inside of my nether lips. It wasn't long before his tongue joined the party. I let out with a squeak and pushed my groin to his face. I moaned as I gyrated, trying to feel with every tiny sensor inside me. In a minute he pulled out of me and I bemoaned with the loss. But he was hard again and quickly mounted me. In no time he had his whole cock inside me and I have to tell you, he was slinging it pretty good. We both fell into a fast, hard tempo and I sucked his cock with my cunt. I was going to squeeze another load out of him if I had to. Ah, young men...

I didn't have to. We fucked hard for couple minutes, grunting in unison with the rhythm of our rut and then I felt Jack tense up so I knew he was close. Sure enough then I felt his first spasm and with that my surge started. I came in a flash just as he discharged into me, and we both let out with a yell and rocked and rolled in simultaneous orgasm.

He rolled off and lay down next to me, spent.

"Goddamn!" was all he said.

"Boy, I think you're about to kill me with that thing of yours," I said. His hand was resting on my leg so I grabbed his hand and held it.

We didn't say anything for a while. Then I rolled over onto my belly and said, "Okay. Now do my back."

He knelt beside me and poured some oil on my back, rubbing it into my shoulders and arms and gradually down my back. He moved to my legs and stroked the back of my thighs and calves liberally with the oil and slid his hands up and down from my ankles to the brim of my bottom.

He slid off the bed and onto the floor and kissed the tops of my feet and licked my insteps. I felt my sex sizzle when he sucked each of my toes one at a time. Then he spread my legs and moved up between them on his knees. Then I felt the warm oil being softly poured over my ass.

"Now for the best part," Jack said.

He kneaded me softly at the base of my spine and around my butt cheeks, squeezing hard intermittently between his soft caresses and pinches. He kept it up for a while, teasing me by avoiding my crack. So I just enjoyed it, knowing he'd get there. It was worth the wait.

First I felt his warm breath, and then his silvery tongue as it traced along my long dark cleft. He spread me apart and his tongue pranced around the rim of my asshole making me squeal with anticipation. When he inserted his tongue I bucked with pleasure and he took his time tasting the innards of my ass.

When he finally withdrew I immediately felt an oily finger dive into my hole, then it was gone. Then in, then out, then in and out again. Then again and again. My groans became louder with each plunge.

I gripped the blanket tightly in both fists and screamed into the pillow when I felt two fingers power deep into my dusky pit and pull outward, stretching my bunghole to never-known widths and holding it spread. Then a third finger got into the act, massaging me, extending me.

"Jack..." I rasped.

He removed his fingers and quickly sprung up atop me onto my back. I felt the hardness of his upright organ pressing against my rear.

Jack put his mouth to my ear and whispered. "I'm ready, Dani. Are you ready Dani? You ready for my cock in your ass?"

"Damn boy, I believe you are trying to kill me!" I said. But I wanted it.

"That's the best birthday gift I could ever have. To ram my cock into Miss Dani's sweet tight ass. All of the times I fantasized about you, about kissing you, about making love to you, about putting my dick into you. And tonight it's all coming true." The whole time he was talking he was grinding me from behind.

He put his tongue into my left ear and then he sucked my earlobe. His lips moved to my cheek and I turned my head closer so our lips would meet. It was a tasty, soft kiss.

"Yes," I said softly.

He kissed me again and then moved back off of me and I felt his stiff rod drag off me at the same time. I felt his fingers applying some more oil to my hole and then I heard him slather some onto himself. I reached back with both hands and spread my ass for him.

Soon I felt his dick against my opening, and he pushed with cushioned force. I felt the tip enter me.

"Ugh..." I grunted.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Fuck me, boy." I breathed deeply. "Fuck me good."

He did. We slowly found a tender rhythm. I moved my ass in conjunction with his motions, and with each stab his lode eased deeper into the shaft. I rubbed my clit with my right hand trying to get off as he poked my behind. It felt huge inside me. I couldn't imagine taking any more.

"How you doing?" I asked.

"I'm fine, how are you?" he said.

I had to laugh. This kid has his twenty-one year old dick in my forty-four year old ass and he wants to make conversation. "No. How are we doing?"

"Halfway there," he said.

"Oh Lord Jesus," I said.

"It's okay," he said. He picked up the pace and I went with it. "I'm fucking your ass, Dani. I used to dream about it. You are so fuckin' hot. I'm gonna shoot my dirty cum into your hot sweet ass."

"Fuck my dirty ass!" I said, louder than necessary.

Then in one quick hard shove he hammered it home. It felt like somebody shoved a tree trunk up my ass. I let out with a scalding yell but he kept Jack-hammering me. It was painful at first, but as he kept sticking me over and over my body adjusted and his cock started to glide inside me. Then the pain was a memory and my body quaked and then erupted, spewing a hot puddle of my secretion onto the blanket beneath me. Jack kept pelting me from behind until a minute later when I felt a warm sweet syrup discharge into my ass.

After a few seconds he kissed the back of neck several times and then he backed himself out. He rolled onto his back and so did I. We were too exhausted to speak. The last thing I remember was glancing at the clock on the nightstand and seeing that it was ten after five in the morning.

--

I woke up at eleven with that 21 year old on the bed next to me. He was lying on top of the blanket sleeping peacefully with a huge erection. Now I had a decision to make. I had two options. One, I could get up, take a shower, get dressed and when he awoke we would say our awkward goodbyes; or two, I could suck that beautiful cock. I went with option number two.

I put my lips around that boy's pecker and went down. He woke up right away and I felt his fingers combing through my hair. Then he maneuvered himself around so his head was between my legs and we were doing a 69. I felt his kisses on my thighs and his tongue once again teased my ass. Then he buried his face in my snatch and ate me. I whimpered with his dick in my mouth as he chowed down. I found it hard to finish what I had started because of the pleasure I was feeling and my imminent gush that was soon to come. I pinched his head between my thighs tightly and squeezed and propelled my cunt harder into his face. He sucked my clit hard and deep into his mouth.

"I'm coming, oh shit. Here it comes, baby. It's gonna be big, get ready baby..." I moaned.

I screamed over and over as I let loose my wall of juice. Jack kept his head plastered to my pussy and squeezed my ass like he was riding a bronco and didn't want to fall off. His cock muted my howls. When I stopped shuddering he whirled around and was on top of me in an instant and he shoved his throbbing cock into my trembling twat and started ferociously trying to bang the bottom out of me.

His face and his hair in front were soaked with my spray. I ran my long fingers through his hair as he fucked me. After a while he slowed, pacing himself. I removed my hands from his head and put two fingers in his mouth. He sucked me as he fucked me. I moved my groin with him. Our eyes were locked. With my fingers in his mouth I pulled his face to mine and we shared our first kiss of the new day, tender and deep and long, and my tongue licked my nectar from his. Finally I pulled away.

"When I ran into you last night I never suspected you liked old pussy so much," I said.

"I like yours. Soon as I saw you I wanted you," he said.

"Jack..." I breathed. "Do me a favor."

"Sure..."

"My ass." I gave him a quick hard kiss. "Fuck my ass again. I want to watch you fuck my ass."

He withdrew and leaned over and picked up the oil. He rubbed some on his cock and then slipped two fingers in my ass and lubed me. I spread my legs wide and enwrapped them around him. He pressed the head of his cock to my asshole.

"That's it, baby. Shove that fuckin' anaconda all the way up my fuckin' ass. I want to feel your young cum inside my ass again."

I stared at his face as he pushed his way in. It burned a little at first but it didn't last long as he slowly slid in. Once he had a few inches in he started really fucking me. I massaged my clit and rocked with him and we were both bellowing as he screwed his way deeper and deeper. I saw lines of sweat on his forehead and above his upper lip and watched his pensive face as he concentrated on pummeling me. Here was this kid from the neighborhood, on his twenty-first birthday seriously buttfucking Miss Dani, that old hot mom from across the street, now his lover.

Jack started slamming me harder and faster, and it felt big, it felt hard and it felt tight, but his penis moved inside me with a velvety friction and damn child, did it feel good. I worked my hard clit, ready for him to blow his top so I could feel his warm creamy soup way back deep in my inky trench.

He grinded me, he banged me, his fingernails dug into my back as he flung his tough meat into me. Then he snorted like a bull in front of a red cape and emitted a long loud groan. His body convulsed with untamed tremors as he delivered his package and I felt those honeyed hot shots in the back of my ass.

After he came he continued to fuck me slowly, in and out, in and out, and I felt every inch of him as he glided back and forth. I squeezed his cock with the walls of my ass and he gave me his cute schoolboy smile. When his cock vacated my rectum he fell down on the bed beside me and I felt his cum dripping out of me. I reached down with my right hand and spooned some of it from the rim of my asshole and then playfully rubbed it into my breasts and onto my lips and teeth. Jack smiled again and kissed me.

I had my head on his shoulder and my hand on his chest as we rested. I was hungry because I hadn't eaten for eighteen hours so I told him I was going to take a shower first and then he could take his after me while I fixed us some food.

After my shower I threw on the same pink robe and headed to the kitchen. When Jack arrived he had on his jeans but no shirt. Breakfast was ready so I served it up: big plates of eggs, sausage, grits and toast with coffee and orange juice. We both ate ravenously and had a pleasant talk as we caught each other up on the families. I got the updates on his mom and sister Gina and he heard all about Greg and Jessie. I wondered, and I'm sure he did too, what they all would think if they knew what Jack and I were up to.

When we were done eating I picked up the dishes and began scraping them and putting them in the dishwasher while Jack finished his coffee and juice. After a few minutes of chit chat I was standing at the sink when I felt his arms surround me from behind. He buried his nose into my twisted hair, still damp from my shower, and he tenderly kissed my neck. His hands explored the front of my body briefly and then his left hand slipped under my robe and fondled my breast while his other hand settled on my bald crotch. I absorbed his kisses and savored his touch.

"Let's go back to bed," he whispered in my ear.

I turned to face him and he was naked; his jeans were in a heap on the floor. We kissed softly, his hands full of tit and ass. I reached below to find his cock and balls. He was already stiffening.

"Boy, I do believe you must be a sex maniac," I said as I began stroking him.

"You're turning me into one," he said quietly, and then he filled my mouth with his tongue. We kissed with a buttery force, ready for more.

We pivoted around and I sat in the chair and he stood before me, his now rock-hard bazooka right in front of my face. I licked his balls and kissed his cock from end to end and I felt the tickle of his pubic hairs on my face. I flicked my tongue up and down the shaft and then I took him in my mouth and milked him gently, feeling him fatten.