I Had a Jack-Hammer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swampcooler
Swampcooler
1,226 Followers

I took my mouth off and stood up. I walked three steps and opened a drawer and pulled out a tape measure, then sat back down.

"I got to measure this thing," I said.

Jack laughed and then I sucked him again for ten or twelve seconds before taking my mouth off of him and then I held the tape along the side of his cock.

"Damn, boy," I said. "You're still growing!"

"Huh?" he asked.

I showed him the tape where I'd marked his length with my thumb. "You're over eight and a half inches. Looks like a 8.6 or 8.7!... Aw hell, let's round it up to nine!" He beamed and I tossed the tape onto the table and said, "And now I'm getting back to my creamy dessert."

I took him back into my mouth and dug the fingers of both my hands deep into the crack of his ass. I sucked him with every muscle in my mouth, and I deep-throated him a few times too so he could watch that rod of his slip all the way in and out. Then I dipped my fingers into my wet pussy for a little lubrication. I put two fingers at the rim of his ass and wiggled the tips of them in. I started sucking harder, my other hand on his butt cheek. Then in one quick jolt I rammed my fingers into him. I felt the walls of his asshole reluctantly give and my fingers made it maybe a couple inches in. He screamed like a dying puma. I moved my fingers inside him, back and forth with an even pulse. I knew he was close so I moved my mouth to the tip of his penis and sucked that little hole with all my might. In a moment he yelled again and he shivered on wobbly legs and while in his throes he dumped another load of his heated seed into my mouth. I tasted his tang and then swallowed my dessert. He collapsed into the chair beside me.

"Jesus Christ, Dani!" he said loudly.

"What, no good?"

"What? Are you crazy? Incredible. Unbelievable."

"What can I say, boy? Unh, unh, unh. Blowjobs in the kitchen. You're turning me into a whore, Jack. What's next, you gonna fuck me on the table?"

"I'll fuck you anywhere you want," he said, leaning over to kiss me and copping a feel at the same time. "I have to go to the bathroom."

He went into the bathroom right off the kitchen and closed the door. I went back to the bedroom to wait for him. He knew the way.

I was naked on the bed when Jack entered the room holding up a joint.

"Last one!" he said. He stood before me with his long dong hanging and lit it up. He inhaled deeply, handed it to me and sat on the bed next to me. We sat on the bed and passed it back and forth and talked, and when it was used up Jack hopped up and went over to the bathroom and tossed it in the toilet.

He ran and jumped back into the bed, almost knocking it off the frame. We laughed and he took me in his arms and kissed me.

We made love all afternoon. We sucked and fucked in various positions, the highlight being me on my back with my legs up the wall and Jack facing the wall with his dick in my pussy. I had a nice view of his young tight ass on that one, not to mention it was easy to reach. He ate me, he kissed me, he licked me. He sucked my tits raw and had his way with my asshole, again shoving his massive member into my shadowy cave. I even took out my dildo and fucked him up the ass with it and although he howled a lot he took it like a champ.

Eventually we tired and took a break, perhaps briefly napping. At around 4:30 he said he had to get going soon because he had to get to his friend's house because they had a little birthday dinner planned for him. He went to take a shower and after a couple minutes I couldn't resist and I went into the bathroom and opened the door to the shower stall. I told him I wanted to help wash him and I did. But damn it, I went overboard and did too good a cleaning job on that cock of his and that boy fucked me again right there standing under the hot spray.

I washed myself quickly and got out to let him finish. I dried myself and threw on some jeans and a sweatshirt and went downstairs.

I poured a glass of water and laughed to myself as I picked up his pants from the kitchen floor and folded them. I went into the living room and picked up his shirt from a chair and his boxers from the floor and folded them too. I waited with his clothes in my lap. A minute later he came down the stairs naked. I handed him his clothes and told him to stay away. He laughed.

I watched him dress and I escorted him to the back door. It was now dark outside. We embraced and we kissed soft and deep.

"Goodbye, Jack. This was wonderful, I'm so glad you came over but no one can know about..."

"I know, I know," he interrupted, "Don't worry. Why would I want to screw everything up?" He paused and asked, "You sick of me yet? Can I come back?"

I kissed him hard. He'd said what I'd hoped he'd say, although I didn't realize it until that moment.

"Tomorrow night," I said. "Seven o'clock. I'll fix you a belated birthday dinner. You know where to park, and walk here and don't let anybody see you. This door will be open." I kissed him again. "I'll be waiting. Now go."

With another quick peck on the lips and a squeeze of my hand he went out the door.

--

The next afternoon I baked him a cake. I knew that boy loved chocolate so I made him a chocolate cake with chocolate icing. Then I took some banana icing and on top of the cake drew a giant erect penis and scrotum, making it as close to his actual size as I could. I even added a little spray of banana semen flowing out of it and a big JACK 21. I saved the extra icing because I thought we might be able to have some fun with it later on.

When I was fixing the dinner—grilled chicken, spinach and carrots—I sliced the last couple inches from the fat end of a good-sized carrot. I buttered it up and wedged it into my asshole for Jack to find. I threw the rest of the carrot into the pot.

I arranged a "picnic" in my living room. I set up the fireplace and spread a large quilt and some pillows on the floor in front of it. I set out wine and glasses and plates and napkins and silverware and put on some soft jazz music. I lit two candles and made sure the oil was handy.

I showered and cleaned myself inside and out and when I dried off I lubed myself and re-inserted my carrot. I only put on two pieces of clothing: short blue jean cut-offs that showed off my legs, and a cream-colored t-shirt that showed off my nipples.

I poured a glass of wine and went into the kitchen to put the finishing touches on dinner. Right on time Jack knocked on the back door and let himself in. He entered the kitchen and I turned to greet him.

"Damn, you look great!" he said with enthusiasm and put his arms around me and we kissed. Quickly his hands started roaming to my ass and tits and I pushed him away.

"Control yourself, boy," I said. "I cooked you a nice chicken dinner and baked you a cake, so I'm gonna feed you first. If you're still hungry after that you can have me for dessert. Grab those vegetables and follow me." I picked up the chicken and walked into the living room.

"What's all this?" he asked.

"A picnic, Jack."

I lighted the fire and Jack poured the wine. We drank and talked and laughed for a few minutes and then we uncovered the food and ate. I showed him his cake and he roared when he saw my artwork and we each ate one of his balls.

"Thank you, Dani," he said, as we piled the dirty dishes on the bricks in front of the fireplace. Then he kissed me and added, "That was a great meal. But now I'm ready for dessert."

We kissed again and he was all over me. He kissed my neck and sucked my tits through the cotton fabric of my shirt. His hand was in my crotch and he made me wet. He took my shirt off and laid me down and covered my breasts and flat belly with plush sucks and kisses. He ran his tongue across my stomach just above the belt line of my shorts. Then he started unzipping them.

"I've thought about you all day," he said.

He yanked them off and started to go down on me. He kissed and licked my thighs and then he stopped.

"Hey, what's that?" he asked, sounding afraid.

I cackled with laughter. "It's a carrot."

"A carrot?" He scrunched up his face in a surprised look."

"Yeah. It's saving your seat. I don't have a butt plug."

He shook his head and laughed. He slid a pillow under me and dove into me. He took a quick taste of my pussy and then yanked the carrot out of my ass with his teeth and spit it into the fire. He went back down and licked my ass for a short time and then got up on his knees and unbuttoned his shirt. Then he rolled onto his back and yanked his pants off. He wore no underwear and his cock looked immense on his lean body. He saw the oil and squirted some on me playfully before basting himself. Then he stuck his dick where the carrot had been.

We spent the next three and a half hours on the floor fucking. He ate banana icing off of my tits and out of my armpits. I sucked it off of his cock and licked it from the crack of his ass. He loved me like a lady and then fucked me like a dog. He dripped hot candle wax on my tits and tummy that gave me quick burns that made me squirt and then he buried his face into my pussy until I came again. When he slipped out the back door it was almost midnight and I had the taste of his cum in my mouth and a fresh load oozing from my asshole. I scraped the dried wax off of my body and threw it into the fire. I went to bed and slept like a rock.

--

The next morning the phone rang and it was him. He told me he had woken up and masturbated while he fantasized about me. Then he proceeded to talk dirty and told me all the different ways he was going to Jack-hammer me when he saw me next. I'd never had phone sex before but I wasn't hanging up. He said he was jerking off again right then as we spoke and asked if I was wet. I told him yes, and I had the soggy sweatpants to prove it.

Then he asked if could come over for a little while that night because he wanted to show me something. I said okay and he came right after dark. When I heard him slip in the backdoor I walked down the steps and met him in the walkway to the kitchen. We kissed and he took my hand and led me to the living room and then he turned on a lamp by the sofa and stood next to it. Then he dropped his drawers—no underwear—and damn if that boy hadn't shaved off all his pubic hair! Every single strand was gone from his body, not even a short one left on his balls. I took that thing in my hand and looked at it really close, too. I started rubbing him and we kissed as he enlarged in my hands. That cock of his was now even more beautiful and looked even bigger as it stood pointing at his hairless chest. I just had to have it. I went to my knees and sucked it as Jack stood with his back against the living room wall. His hands held my head as I throated him and he gently fucked my mouth until he ejected with an intense shiver and I tasted his first love load of the night. I held on until I knew I'd gotten all of it, then I stood and kissed him with my mouth full. Then I took his hand and led him to the bedroom.

Over the next couple of hours Jack's mouth and cock found all my holes, the highlight being a loud and luscious 69 where while I sucked him and he ate me, and then I got to fuck his ass with the dildo and hear him scream again. Once again, when he left for the night I lay in bed with a fresh load of his sperm inside me.

--

The next day was Sunday and Jack called me on my cell phone; I guess he'd gotten the number off of my business card or checked my phone which was always on the kitchen counter when I'm at home.

"Dani, I have a little present for you," he said.

"Jack, you'll make up any lame ass excuse to get in my pants, wontcha?"

"Well, yeah, I guess I would."

I chuckled and said, "You don't need to be giving me gifts, Jack."

"It's just something small; I think you'll like it. You know, to say thanks for the dinner and cake and everything. And because I like you."

This kid is too much I thought; now he's getting sentimental on me. I told him to come over again that night. I had to go back to work the next day so I figured another sex romp with him would be a good wrap-up of the vacation.

Again I dressed sexy for him. No undies and tight-ass paper-thin sleek black pants that just about showed the outlines of my ass crack and my pussy lips, and a red tube top. It was wintertime but so what, I knew that shirt wouldn't stay on me too long anyway with that boy around.

When he showed up I poured some wine and we sat on the sofa for a few minutes sipping and talking. Then he took a small gift-wrapped package from one of the pockets on his cargo pants and put in on the table and took out a joint. What the hell, I thought. We drank more wine while we smoked the reefer.

When it was gone he said, "You sure look hot, Dani." He kissed me and felt a tit through the fabric of my top. Then he handed me the gift.

I opened it and it was a butt plug. We both laughed and he said, "No more carrots for Miss Dani! It massages your ass for you." He took a tube of KY jelly out of another pocket and put it on the table.

"Thank you, Jack," I said as I inspected it. "It's nice to know you can still massage my ass even when you're not around." I stood up and started peeling off my pants. "Oh well, might as well try it on for size. Anything to give my anal-retarded boy toy a thrill!"

I stood in front of him wearing a tube top and no pants. He put his hands around my rear and pulled my cunt to his lips and suckled me until I came in his face, then he licked the excess from my thighs. He told me to kneel on the sofa facing the back. Then his tongue entered my ass and he lick-sucked me as he pulled my cheeks apart. I groaned in ecstasy while he did this for a minute or so and I must have said the word 'yes' and 'fuck' a dozen times. Then he opened the tube of jelly and lubed his finger and stuck it into my ass and I leaned into him. He then lubed the plug and screwed it in. He wiggled it and rotated it and so did I. It felt good. I played with it a little bit and I could hear him taking his pants off behind me.

"Stay in that position," he said.

He circled around to the back of the sofa to face me. He bent over and we kissed. His lips massaged my lips while I massaged my asshole with my new gift. Then he put his big hard cock to my face. I locked my hands on the back of the sofa and opened my mouth wide. With his hands on the back of my neck I gave him head. I sucked him and felt him grow even more in my mouth. I opened wide and he fucked my face. When he let go I felt his flow in my mouth and a tingling down south. We spent the next couple hours in bed.

I managed to see him almost everyday that week. It wasn't necessarily planned that way but it just kept happening. On Monday morning he called me on my cell phone and asked me to meet him in the park at lunchtime. I tried to make an excuse but the kid is persuasive. The park is pretty dead in the winter time so I met him and sure enough no one was around. I hopped into his car and we smoked a joint and I ended up giving him a blowjob. I went back to work with a light buzz, wet panties and the taste of his cum in my mouth.

On Tuesday he called and asked how the butt plug was working out. I told him fine, in fact it was inserted as we spoke. He said perhaps he should come over and do a safety inspection on my new apparatus. I laughed and told him to come on over that night. He did and in no time we were in my bed. I'd no sooner turned down the lamps and he was fucking my lights out. Three hours later after he'd pulled his dick out of me for the umpteenth time he gave me a passionate kiss goodnight and rolled me over on my stomach, kissed my ass and screwed the plug back in. "Sleep tight," he said with a laugh and he left.

Wednesday afternoon I called him for the first time and told him playfully that I was having trouble with my apparatus. I told him he must have screwed it in wrong and asked could he come over that night and do another safety inspection. He said no problem; all I needed was a butt plug-ectomy and a Jack-whack, and not to worry because he made house calls. He asked if seven-thirty was a good time and I said it was. Then that frisky boy gave me what he said was a very important instruction: to leave the backdoor open and wait for him naked in my bed.

That night I was sipping wine in bed, and right on time the backdoor opened and I heard his footsteps in my house. A moment later I heard him running up the stairs, and then he entered the room naked holding a can of whipped cream. He jumped onto the bed and took me in his arms and he kissed me long and soft. He reached his hand to my rump and felt the plug.

"Are you ready for your plug-ectomy, Miss Dani?" he asked.

"Yes, Doc," I said with a laugh.

"Okay," he said with a serious tone. "This is a very delicate, three-part procedure and you must cooperate with me while I operate."

"Is it life-threatening, Doctor?"

"Not if you cooperate," he said. "First I need to remove the apparatus. Then once it is out I need to do a very close examination to make sure you haven't lost any feeling in your crave cave. Then I may need to do a deep dark probe with my joystick."

I giggled and asked, "Is that all?"

"No," he said. "The third part is a total, complete and comprehensive frontal massage. It could take hours, but if successful you will feel as good as new when I am finished. And don't worry about the cost, it is all covered by insurance. The only cost to you is a ten blowjob co-pay."

I laughed and told him I accepted the terms. Then he rolled me onto my belly.

"Uh oh, this could be more serious than I thought," the doctor said.

He started twisting and turning and pushing and wiggling the plug, grinding it in my ass. It felt good as it massaged my anus. He did this for a minute or two as he grunted in mock effort. Then with one yank he pulled it out and popped his lips loudly at the same time and it sounded like he was uncorking a champagne bottle. I burst out laughing.

'"No laughing!" he scolded. "This is a delicate surgery." I felt him spread my ass cheeks wide. "Uh huh," he said, "Just as I thought. I think I need to medicate the area."

I squealed like a pig and bucked like a bronc when he shot a cool hard windy stream of whipped cream up my asshole. Then he shot a long line of it along the whole crack of my ass. Then spread my cheeks again and started eating.

His tongue felt wonderful, and the feeling of it slipping in and out of my crack with cool warmth made me come onto the blanket under me. I pushed my ass into him as he licked and sucked me clean, then he opened me wide and plunged his tongue into my asshole and licked me out for what seemed like a long time. I was breathing fast and hard with ecstatic bliss.

"Oh, Jack..." I mumbled breathlessly.

A minute later he moved up above me and kissed my ear. I could feel his cock hard against my ass. He whispered, "I think I better do a deep probe, you know, as a precaution."

"Yes..."

I felt the tip of his cock at my opening and leaned into him as he pushed himself in and started fucking me. We fell into it easily, and I felt that big rod slide back and forth inside me as he screwed me slowly and kissed my neck. I was moaning with every one of his kisses and each hypnotic shove. Then I felt his hot discharge, the second milky flow that had been shot into my ass that night. My pussy exploded again as I came onto the bed beneath me.

He rolled me over on my back and said, "Now this is the recovery phase of the procedure. It is very important that you just relax and let me work, and not give me a hard time. That would only slow down your recovery."

"Yes, Doctor."

Jack knelt at the foot of the bed and started shaking the can of whipped cream. Then he started spraying the cool white stuff all over my body in generous heaps. He started with my feet and toes, covering them till it looked like I was wearing thick white socks. Then he sprayed streaks up both of my legs and inner thighs and built a huge pile on top of my pussy. Then he covered my stomach and ringed my tits and heaped it on my nipples. He used up pretty much that whole can. He sprayed my shoulders, my neck, my ears; my mouth, my nose, my cheeks, my eyelids and forehead, even my hair. Then that boy put down the can and started to eat.

Swampcooler
Swampcooler
1,226 Followers