I Had Agreed To

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you wish, as long as she isn't going to be arrested for it."

"So we could have her strip in a parking lot or ramp?"

"Yes. Or a bathroom. Anywhere she isn't going to get arrested, girls. Use your imaginations."

All of a sudden, the three of them were looking at me. Not like they wanted me for sex, but like they were thinking of ways to embarrass me or humiliate me.

"But girls, she is not to have sex with anyone or be sucking anyone, understand? Show her off as much as you want, but no sex."

"I don't have anything to say about this Rob?"

"Actually Beth, you can refuse, if you wish. I don't think you'll do it a second time though."

I glared at him while my friends giggled. They were actually thinking of enjoying this. I turned and glared at them too.

"Now Beth, don't be bitchy. This is going to be fun!"

"Fun for who? Me? Are you that stupid, Marilyn?"

"Try to be nice, Beth, or you might regret it. I wasn't thinking of fun for you anyway Beth. I was thinking of fun for us."

"How can you even think of doing this to me Marilyn?"

"Beth, it isn't going to be my tits or pussy showing, is it?"

All I could was two things. I could fume, which I already was or I could refuse to do it. However, I was concerned about what Rob would do to me. Besides, he already had two penalties that I had to pay and after the first, the spanking in front of so many of our friends, I didn't want to find out if Rob had any other ideas and I didn't want to pay the two penalties that he said I had already accumulated.

"Marilyn, and this goes for you too, Judy and Paige, don't be actually mean to Beth, but don't let her talk you out of anything either. I'll give her $100.00 for each of two days. Keep that in mind for where you go and what you order. Or, you can order to be delivered, here or one of your homes. She has to be naked here. You can have her be naked at your homes also. Do you understand Beth?"

I turned to Rob and glared at him again.

"Yes, Rob, oh Lord and master, I understand."

"Beth, don't push it. Girls, one last thing. She can't wear clothes on our property so you are you going to have figure out how to get her off the property without getting her seen too awfully much."

"WHAT!"

"Now Beth, you already agreed to this."

"I did not agree to walk to someone's car bare ass Rob!"

"Be careful Beth, be really careful. Contrary to what you may feel right now, I do not enjoy penalizing you, but if you insist on pushing me I will not hesitate to punish or humiliate you even more."

I shut up.

The girls left and Rob took me to bed and actually was very loving and tender. Of course he left his load inside me and I had to sleep on the wet spot.

The next morning, surprise, Rob's three buddies showed up. I spent the morning running on the treadmill, doing jumping jacks, swimming laps in our pool, doing crunches on the living room floor. Example of the running, one of them controlled the speed while the other two would either stroke or swat my ass depending on how well I was keeping up. The jumping jacks were just so they could watch my tits flop up and down and make comments about cunt on my belly. Swimming was fine, they stayed out of the pool, but took advantage to grope my tits when they had me get out. I was in and out of the pool several times so each one got a feel. I hated the crunches since they had my knees up and I couldn't keep my legs together. Yes, one would instruct me while the other two got to hold my legs open and stare at my pussy. Yes, they changed places often. And yes, they tested me to see if I did the crunch better with a finger inside me or not. The consensus was that I needed a finger up my pussy to do it properly. When I was allowed to rest the one instructing me took the opportunity to feel my tits and nipples.

After two hours of this I was a sweaty, juicy mess. They helped me up and groped my tits, each patted my ass and left. I went upstairs and showered. I was sitting on the bed when I heard the fucking doorbell and went downstairs to see who it was. Oh great, my three so called girl friends!

"What are you doing here?"

"We decided to take you out to lunch after your workout this morning Beth."

"I'm too tired to go out. Besides, Rob didn't give me any money."

I started to close the door, but Marilyn held it open.

"You don't need any money Beth, we're buying. And you're showing."

The three of them smirked at me, the evil bitches! They pushed their way inside and Paige went up to the master bedroom and shortly came downstairs with a fairly short dress, a halter bodice and a pair of heels that I had bought to match it.

"Give me the keys to your truck Beth."

"Why?"

"Because dummy, you don't really want to walk out to Judy's car do you? You can ride in your truck to the restaurant, get dressed in it and go inside. Unless of course you want to run your bare ass down to Judy's car."

I was fuming! They were really going to do this to me, damn them! I stalked into the kitchen where I had left my purse. Marilyn followed me dialing her cell.

"Hey Rob, Marilyn. I'm fine. The girls and I are taking cunt out to lunch today, our treat. She should be home in a couple of hours. We'll take good care of her. Bye."

Marilyn took my purse from and overturned it on the kitchen counter, picking up my keys.

"You won't need your purse cunt. Come with me."

She walked to the door to the garage and held it open.

"Come on cunt, times a wasting."

Frustrated and beginning to get nervous, I walked hesitantly to the door. Once in the garage, Marilyn hi the button to open the overhead door. She smirked at me.

"If you want to be seen take your time cunt, but if not I suggest you hurry."

I hurried. I had just opened the truck door, the driver's door when the overhead door was all the way up. Marilyn shook her finger at me.

"The other side and since you were not paying attention and I have the keys, walk around the back of your Tahoe and get in, but after I have."

I was staring at her and then jumped. I hurried around the back of the my Tahoe, obeying, not even thinking that I was completely visible from the street. Stupidly, I stood by the passenger door, waiting for her to get in the driver's side. When she had, I opened the passenger door and got in with her.

"My dress...where is it?"

"Judy and Paige have it cunt, you'll get it at the restaurant."

"Marilyn I can't ride there naked! Let me get something to wear from my house, please."

"No cunt, you are going just as you are. Now be a good girl and put on your seat belt."

With that, Marilyn started my Tahoe and backed out, closing the overhead door. I fastened my seat belt and slumped down as much as I could.

"Uhuh, cunt, sit up straight. If someone sees you, that's good and do your best to smile at them."

She giggled as she looked at me.

"Looks like those nipples of yours could put out an eye, cunt."

"Stop calling me that Marilyn."

"Why cunt? It's what is written you. It's a good a name as any."

Just then she stopped at a light and right next to a delivery truck that was slightly higher than my Tahoe. I stared straight ahead but I could hear the driver as he stared at my tits and nipples, making comments about them. My face began to get red.

"Roll your window down cunt."

I hesitated for a moment, then thought of another penalty and did.

"Nice tits lady."

I turned more red. I ignored him.

"Turn towards him and lift up your tits, please. Then thumb your nipples."

"Marilyn, please..."

"Just do it cunt."

I slowly turned to face the driver of the truck and lifted my tits up in my hands. He started chuckling and his eyes opened wider as I rubbed my thumbs over my already erect nipples. I was so ashamed of myself!

The light turned and we drove off, the truck falling behind and then catching up to us. I turned to face the front and moved my hands down. We caught the next light and Marilyn stopped. She turned to me and smirked.

"Undo your seatbelt cunt. Then get on your knees with your fat ass facing the window. Make sure your ass is above the door and reach back and pull your fat ass cheeks open."

I hesitated again.

"Do you understand penalty cunt?"

I did as I was told, knowing that my pussy and anus were in plain sight. Even if I didn't know that, I would have figured it out by the hooting behind me. I was absolutely humiliated!

"Nice twat lady!"

I could have died. The light changed and Marilyn drove off with the delivery truck pacing us, I had sat down again, blushing like crazy and totally ashamed and embarrassed. We hit another light and the bastard was still next to us.

"Show him your belly cunt. Trace the word with a finger."

Sobbing silently I knelt up and showed him what was written on my belly, shakily tracing it with my index finger.

Howls of laughter came through my open window. I couldn't stand it and sat back down. Thankfully the light had changed and at the next corner Marilyn made a left turn, leaving the delivery truck behind. I sighed in relief. Soon she pulled into a parking lot. I saw Judy's car and remembered that she had my dress. Fat lot of good it had done me so far!

Marilyn parked a short distance from Judy's car. She turned and looked at me.

"Want lunch cunt?"

Anything would be better than what I had just gone through with her.

"Yes."

"Then go to Judy's car and get your dress, put it on and we can go eat."

I just stared at her. She couldn't expect to me get out of my Tahoe naked, could she? In a parking lot, next to a busy street?

"Marilyn, you can't expect to walk to Judy's car nude!"

"Cunt, you can go now or I can call Rob. It's your choice."

I hung my head. I lifted it up and looked outside my Tahoe. I slowly opened the door and furtively stepped out of it. I shut the door carefully and as I took my first hesitant step towards Judy's car I heard voices.

"Nice tits babe!"

"She doesn't have much hair does she?"

"Turn around and show us your ass honey!"

In shock my head jerked around and I saw several construction workers standing perhaps 30 feet from me, staring at my naked body. I broke into a jog, feeling my tits and ass bouncing as I ran across the pavement to Judy's car. Rather than letting me inside it, Paige rolled down her window and slowly handed me my dress. I yanked it out of her hand and hastily stepped into it, pulling it up and covering myself as fast as I could. God damn them! They did this on purpose, I just knew it.

Marilyn, Judy and Paige got out of the cars, laughing. I just stood there fuming.

The lunch....

Rob and I had been to this restaurant before. As we walked inside I saw two kids from our neighborhood. So did Marilyn. She asked the hostess for a table, in a corner, waited on by the boy, who had to be at least 18 to work here. I was getting awfully scared and upset. The kids knew who I was. He was Greg and she was Amy. We were seated and they both came over to wait on us since the business was slow. I was facing the wall. It didn't take the bitches long.

"Hi Greg, Amy. You remember Mrs. Johnson, right?"

They did. I was shaking.

"Now, keep this to yourselves, but do you want to see her tits?"

After the initial "yeah, right" Greg wanted to but Amy was hesitant. She looked at the four of us....

"Are you serious?"

"You bet we are. Beth, lower your dress."

I closed my eyes, grasped the top of the halter top to my dress and slowly pulled it down. I could feel my face turning red and getting hot as my nipples popped out into view. I opened my eyes to see Greg and Amy staring at my tits. If I could have turned any more red, I would have. And of course my nipples were as hard they could get, sticking out like pencil erasers.

"Now this is for both of you. If you want to see her tits, just tell her."

They both nodded. They took our drink orders and left giggling. I pulled up my top and covered up. I was so embarrassed and humiliated! Two of the kids from our neighborhood had just seen my tits!

They came back with the drinks, grinning. The drinks were served and Amy looked at me, smirking.

"Mrs. Johnson, why don't you show Greg your tits again."

Completely defeated I pulled my top down once more. Greg leaned in to get a good look. Amy just stood there and smirked at me.

"When you bring the dessert course, why don't you two take her in one of the bathrooms and tell her to strip. She will."

Greg's eyes gleamed and Amy giggled.

"Tell us what you see on her when you bring her back."

My three so called friends laughed out loud. The meal went too fast for me, too much was happening way too fast. I really didn't enjoy those two kids seeing me, even if they were of legal age. Finally dessert arrived and Amy motioned to me. With a shudder I stood and followed her to the men's room. Greg followed me. Greg checked it and motioned us inside. He held the handicapped stall door open and we all went inside it. There was plenty of room for the three of us. Amy looked me, grinned and said:

"Well, Mrs. Johnson, why don't you take it off."

I shuddered and lowered my dress until it was pooled around my ankles. Amy had me step out of it and hand it to her. They burst out laughing when they saw what was written on the front of me, made me turn around and burst out laughing again. She had me bend over and spread my cheeks, sit on the stool and open my pussy lips, hold up my tits, pinch my nipples, everything she could think of to make me expose as much of myself as possible. Women are much more capable of humiliating another woman than men are. Some of them seem to get a bigger kick out of making another woman humiliate herself. I think Amy was one of those, as long as it wasn't her body being shown off.

They kept me in there for about five minutes and then she tossed my dress on the floor and the two of them left. I hurriedly dressed and escaped the men's room, but then I had to go back with Marilyn, Judy and Paige. Marilyn paid the bill. They she had Amy bring over a busboy. He was Hispanic and young looking. She looked at me and grinned.

"Lift up your skirt Beth and show him your twat."

I closed my eyes and did as I was told. I spread my legs after my dress was up to my waist without being told. Then she asked Amy:

"What else did you see on her?"

"Oh, you mean floppy, saggy, cunt and fat ass?"

All four of them started laughing at me while the busboy was still standing and staring at my pussy. Yes, I wanted to cry, but I am made of sterner stuff, although I don't know how long I am going to be able to stand this.

But, finally we left and Marilyn took me to Judy's car. I watched them get in and Marilyn smirked at me.

"Give them the dress and then you can come back to your Tahoe, cunt."

She turned and walked away, expecting me to obey and I did. I did hurry fairly fast to my truck, though. She drove me home, naked, opened the overhead door and drove inside. But she made me get out and go in the house with the door open. She came inside, gave me my keys, kissed my cheek and thanked me for a great time and the photos. Then she left.

I just stood there naked and thought to myself....PHOTOS?

12