I Had This Dream

Story Info
You have a motorcycle ride to remember.
958 words
3.5
9.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aimers
Aimers
5 Followers

I had this dream...I was naked except for some lacy cheeky panties riding on the back of your bike. We were riding on a country road, winding and turning so I kept pressing into your back and your ass. It was warm outside but not hot and there were lots of trees so it was partly shady. I looked up and saw the sunshine peeking through the branches. I smiled. I love riding with you. I realize in my dream that it is a dream but I don't care because it is so wonderful.

You start slowing down until we are barely crawling along and I wonder what we are doing. I lean into you and put my head on your shoulder as I look at you with the question in my eyes. You simply give me a quick glance out of the corner of your eye and smile.

I decide to just relax and go with whatever happens. You turn off the main road and onto another back road and drive for a short distance and pull over and stop the bike. I look around quickly to find a deserted and secluded spot by a small stream. It is awfully pretty and I find myself smiling again.

We come to a stop and you wait while I dismount the bike and you follow suit. We take off our helmets and you immediately pull me into your arms. The kiss is long and deep, your tongue dancing with mine as I press into you. Your hand is around my neck and squeezing slightly and I am breathless. Your hand leaves my neck and finds its way to the tender spot between my legs. You push aside my panties. I moan into your mouth as you suddenly plunge your fingers inside me with force. I shudder a bit and almost fall over but you catch me.

The kiss broken, you lead me to a grassy spot by the stream and look at me full in the eyes. Your hands are on my shoulders as you push me to my knees. You nod at me and I unfasten and pull down your jeans. Your cock springs free to tease me and is inches from my face. I look up at you and you grab my hair and push my lips roughly onto your hardness. I am so happy to have you inside my mouth. I want to suck and lick and take my time, but you have something else in mind today.

It is the first time I have been with you this way and you waste no time in introducing me to your throbbing cock. You groan with pleasure as you begin to rape my mouth, bruising my lips and nearly choking me. You quietly tell me what a good girl I am as the assault on my lips and my throat continues.

Every few minutes you will pull yourself out of my mouth and jerk my head back to see your face. You smile at me and I melt into those eyes of yours. But this tenderness doesn't last as you shove my face onto your cock again and again. I am nearly crying with the force of it but I know I am dripping wet.

I raise my hand up to touch you and you swat me away. You tell me this first time, there is no touching, only you fucking my mouth. I nod as best I can as you pound away. I feel you start to shudder just a bit and sense you are about to cum. I want to swallow every drop but you don't give it to me. Instead you pull out of me and gently shove me back so I land on the grass rather ungracefully.

I watch you stroke yourself standing over me and want so badly to reach my fingers down to my pussy and play but I know better. Your breathing changes and you shoot load after load of hot cum down onto my tits, stomach and pussy. Some even lands on my face. I can feel myself tightening up and wanting to cum with you, but I don't have permission yet. You lead me to a blanket a ways away that I hadn't noticed. The sun is shining down as you tell me to lie down on my back.

It is then you tell me that I should rub your cum around a bit and then let it dry as I lie in the sun. I lay back and do as I'm told and then close my eyes.

I open my eyes to find you pulling my legs apart with a determined look in your eye. You push my legs over my shoulders and begin to pound my pussy. I scream in pleasure as you bring me to the edge several times. I reach up and grab you, pulling you further into me with each stroke you make. It feels as though I will surely burst and I somehow manage to get those three words out with a big breath, "Sir, may I Cum?"

You nod as you pick up the pace even more. I cream all over your cock in a flood of excitement as I feel you release your load inside me. You pull out of my dripping hole and kneel over my face so I can lick off the taste of both of our orgasms. Then, you quietly lay down beside me with your arm draped across my chest. We drift off to sleep this way.

I awake to find myself in my own bed and alone. Disappointed but excited at the same time, I reach between my legs and find myself very wet.

Aimers
Aimers
5 Followers