I Had to Keep Him Home

Story Info
Wife gets caught in a bad situation.
5.7k words
3.99
179k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was happy but not satisfied and I had only myself to blame. My second marriage provided me with any material thing I desired. The finest clothes, expensive new cars, jewelry, just about anything I wanted. I admit I married Julian for his money. Julian’s family is wealthy and he is a top professor at a state university and makes a hefty salary. He makes a mint from writing books and at performing speaking engagements all over the country. Julian is also 19 years older than me and I was 31 when we married. His first marriage ended six years ago when his wife of 11 years died of an illness.

My first marriage ended because my husband was a womanizer and could not resist the temptation to fuck other women. He is a good-looking man, too good looking, and is very nicely equipped. I know he sincerely loved me, he just could not seem to stop chasing other women. I could not put up with that and after six bittersweet years I finally decided I had to leave him, even though he begged me to stay, saying he would change. I had been patient and hopeful that he would indeed change, but enough was enough. We didn’t have any children, even though he wanted children badly. He even suggested that maybe if we had a kid, that would help him become faithful. But I was firm in my decision not to bear his child unless he could stop running around. I’m glad I stood my ground on that.

-----------------------------------------

I met Julian at a cocktail party and he made a favorable impression on me. He was charming, intellectual and witty, not great looking, but not bad either. He was medium height, thin, his best feature was his blue eyes. We started dating, Julian really liked me and he spared no expense. I fell for him although he was not a great lover, he wasn’t even a good lover, but I had never before been able to enjoy money like I did now. In time, I learned to take care of my own needs and be content with my new husband. We both realized why we married each other. I married him for money, and he wanted a smart, social, pretty woman on his arm when he had to attend social events and parties. Julian also wanted a baby sitter and caretaker for his 14 year old son, Chad. So we married for different reasons, none of which was love or the joy of sex.

Julian was gone most of the time, and when he was home he was writing a book or busy at the University. I was in charge of keeping the house up, paying the bills, and making sure his son was well clothed, fed, and had a way of getting around town and to school.

I had one particular problem I had to deal with, I was horny a lot. Even though my first husband had some flings, to his credit he always took care of my sexual cravings. He really did provide me with great orgasms and I loved the fact that he was good looking and hung. It was unfortunate that things didn’t work out.

After a couple of years I was really missing great sex and it even crossed my mind to have an affair. One night, I told Julian how I felt, Julian listened to me as I told him of my frustrations that he did not please me. I was on a roll allowed myself to really be open and frank with him about my feelings. I pretty much told him he sucked in bed. In fact as I spoke I wanted to see him get mad, something he very rarely allowed to happen. I mean, how many wives could tell there husbands they were a terrible lover, and not have the husband get upset. Not Julian. As usual, his intellect weighed every word and came back with a cool response. After hearing me out he simply replied “You knew what you were getting into from the beginning” and he was right. He also told me he would not tolerate any infidelity.

For weeks I thought long and hard and weighed all my options. I decided that although I was horny, I was enjoying his money and that I would continue masturbating and make the best of it. Not long after that talk Julian made more of an effort to try and please sexually when he was home. Julian went to his doctor and got a prescription for Viagra. The blue pill made his little dick hard and Julian really thought he was drilling me with the rediscovery of his long lost erections. While the Viagra did restore his manhood(?), it didn’t do anything to make him a better lover. What he called screwing, I called boring. Not only was he smallish, he was also terrible with his tongue. Most times I would act as if he was doing me real good just to hurry up and get it over with.

------------------------------------------

Through the years I had become very close to Chad, his son. We had formed a solid relationship, a friendship and we learned that we could confide in and trust each other. He was now 18 and I had known him over four years. Chad had been accepted into a very good public State University ( in another state ) and would be going there in a few months. He had matured into a fine looking man, tall, and handsome with great facial features, athletic, dark curly hair, and a lean yet well cut muscular build. He did not resemble Julian one bit. In fact they didn’t seem to share any other traits either. I often even wondered if Chad truly was Julian’s child. Julian had little to do with his son when he was home. This only raised my doubts that Chad may not be Julian’s son. But I never mentioned my suspensions to either one of them.

Chad was popular in school and had an active social life. He dated off and on and the girls he took out were always pretty, but he never seemed to date any girl more than four of five times. I thought it odd that such a popular, handsome young man never had a steady girl his junior or senior years, but didn’t really give it too much thought. Then one day I accidentally discovered why he had a problem keeping a girlfriend.

Chad’s bedroom was downstairs, in the large finished basement, along with a tv room with a wide screen tv, a washer and dryer room and bathroom, it was pretty much like his own apartment. One Friday night I needed to do some laundry. I didn’t ever realize that Chad was home, not until I got to the bottom of the stairs. What I heard and witnessed shocked me. As I reached the bottom of the stairs, I heard a girl’s voice coming from the tv room and realized that he it was Melanie, Chad’s latest girl.

“SHIT!!! Not again Chad!!!!”

“Sorry Mel, just keep trying.” I don’t usually eavesdrop, but I had to take a peek and see what was going on. I tiptoed to the end of the hall and slowly peeked around the corner. I saw Chad standing up in front of Melanie. Melanie was seated on the loveseat. His shorts and underwear were down around his ankles, his large flaccid dick was in her hand. She was looking up at him.

“Why does this happenevery time? Is there something wrong with me?”

“God no, believe me, it’s not you, I don’t know why it happens.”

“Chad, you’ve got the perfect cock, why can’t you keep it hard?” Mel then put him in her mouth and sucked on it in a desperate attempt to get him hard. As I looked on I was impressed by his manhood. The size of Chad’s soft cock put Julian’s best hard on to shame. “There is no way he is Julian’s child” I convinced myself.

Melanie was frantic, sucking sloppily. She was going to fast and was much too abrasive in her desperate effort to make Chad hard again. The end result was nothing but frustration for both of them.

“Damn Chad!!! I give up!” She was totally frustrated.

“I’m sorry Mel. Let’s try again, we can start over again.”

Melanie stood up. “Sorry Chad, I’ve got to go. I’ll talk to you later.” She left out of the basement door in a rush. She wanted to fuck Chad’s big cock and was very upset that he could not perform.

Chad stood there, his cock hanging down. He looked down at it “FUCK!!!!! Thanks again old buddy.” He then pulled his shorts back up. I quickly and quietly went back up the stairs. I was a nervous wreck. I felt so bad for him, how humiliating that must have been for him. I sat down with a glass of wine and reflected on the event. I felt so bad for Chad. He was obviously embarrassed and I know his feelings were hurt deeply.

Many things raced through my mind that night as I lay in bed. I tossed and turned all night thinking about the situation, I even found myself wondering what his cock looked like when fully hard. I kept remembering Melanie saying so frustrated “Why does this happen every time?” “You have the perfect cock, why can’t you stay hard?” I felt so bad for Chad and I decided that if he had a problem, I would somehow have to figure out a way to help him.

The next morning I fixed Chad his favorite breakfast and I tried to talk with him as he ate. “I noticed that you had a guest over last night?”

“Yea, Mel came over.”

“Well, must be serious, you’ve been seeing her for about a month.” I lightly joked, trying to lead the conversation.

“Yea, well, she broke up with me last night.”

“Oh, I’m sorry to hear that.”

“Yea, I’ll get over it, I’m used to being dumped.”

I could tell that Chad was feeling down. “Well, you’ll meet a lot of girls in college.”

“Yea, well, girls don’t like to stick with me too long.”

“I don’t know why they wouldn’t, you are a very good looking guy.”

“Yea, I may have looks, but I can’t deliver in the clutch.” He didn’t know that I knew what he meant. He finished his plate, “I’m going to my room.” He got up and left, he was clearly in a bad mood and I felt sorry for him.

For a few days, his confidence was at an all time low and I could tell he was struggling within himself and that he was confused. I tried talking with him more but he would always leave the room anytime I tried to direct the conversation in that direction.

One evening a good friend of Chad’s called and asked for him. He asked me how he was doing, he hadn’t seen or heard from him all week and that was unusual. I took the cordless phone downstairs to find Chad playing a video game. “Tell him I’ll call him back.” Chad told me, never looking up from his game as I told him who was on the phone.

“Rob, he’ll have to call you back.” I hung up the phone, walked over to the tv and stood in front of it. “Chad, please talk to me, you can’t stay locked up in the house all the time. Please let me help you.”

“You can’t help me, nobody can.”

“At least we can talk about it.”

“It’s too embarrassing, I can’t even talk to my friends about it.”

“I’m not moving until you at least try to talk to me.” He was getting mad. Chad remained silent for few moments, then went into a small rage.

“You want to know what’s the matter? Want to know why I can’t keep a girlfriend?……I can’t perform sexually…..When I’m with a girl and we start going at it, I get excited, she gets excited, I get hard, then after 30 seconds I go limp. I can’t regain my erection no matter how hard I try. I get embarrassed, she gets frustrated thinking. It happens every time I’m with a girl. I’m starting to think maybe I’m gay. There, I told you, are you happy now?.” Oh shit, this was much worse than I thought.

“Why would you think that? Are you attracted to men?”

“No, but I’m no good with girls now, never have been, and probably never will be! I just want to have a good sexual experience and whatever I’ve been doing in the past simply is not working.”

“Oh honey you’re not gay, I think maybe you’re just trying too hard, putting too much pressure on yourself, or maybe it could be a medical condition, maybe you should see a doctor.”


“I’m 18, I’m not going to a doctor, whatever it is, I’ll figure it out on my own.”

I was not sure what to say or think. Chad was really confused and I was worried that he made the gay comment. Just then the phone rang, it was another of Chad’s friends. I offered the phone to him and he took it, knowing it would cause me to leave.

I didn’t sleep well that night. I was mad at Julian because he was never home, but even he had been, he would have had nothing to do with this situation. I really felt that Chad was trying too hard and it was having a negative effect. I felt for Chad and hoped he didn’t do anything he might regret, like trying sex with another man. The next day provided me with the opportunity I was looking for.

Chad came upstairs, I was reading a book. “Barb, I know your trying to help me, I just wanted to thank you, but I have to figure things out on my own.”

“Chad I just want what is best for you. Just remember that I’m here for you, no matter what. ”

“Well, you’re a good friend and I’m glad dad married you. I’ve decided to call Mel and see if we can patch things up, we’ll see what happens.”

I was glad to see his spirits were a little higher now and suddenly a great idea popped in my head. “Tell you what Chad, the night of your date with Mel, I’ll fix you a great dinner with Ginseng and other herbs that are aphrodisiacs. I can almost guarantee that you’ll be at your best.”

“You really think that will work?”

“Sure it will.” He was pleased.

“Sounds great!! I’ll go call Mel now. Thanks.” Chad was happy and gave me a peck on the cheek.

I could guarantee the spices and would work because I would spike his tea with Viagra! I congratulated myself on my cunning. With the Viagra Chad would present Melanie with his nice big cock and it would almost certainly stay rock hard this time. This would boost his confidence and make him realize that he was not gay after all.

About a half hour later I heard Chad running up the stairs. “Well, is it a date?”

“Yea, she was reluctant but I talked her into giving us one more chance. I just wanted to thank you again, you’ve been really cool through out this whole situation.” That made me feel real good.

Friday evening I fixed chicken stir fry. I crushed up a Viagra pill and mixed well in warm tea and then added ice. I explained to him that the food had Ginseng, Ashwanganda Root, and Calamas Root many cultures used as aphrodisiacs. Of course I hadn’t added any of these to his food, just a little white lie.

He enjoyed the stir fry and drank all his tea. I knew that in another hour, or so, he would have a raging hard on that would not be denied. I was so proud of myself. Then the phone rang. Chad picked it up, it was Melanie. Something was wrong.

“Yea, I understand!!” Chad slammed the phone down. “She broke the date….she said she can’t make it. I should’ve known.” The hurt was showing again, I was stunned. “I’m going to take a shower and go out.”

Oh shit, what had I done now? “Where are you going?”

“Don’t know, maybe to Tinkers.” He ran downstairs.

Now I was in big trouble. Tinkers was a gay bar. He was really struggling to find himself and since Melanie broke the date he was desperate. If he went there with a raging cock, got with a guy, had successful sex, he may indeed think he was gay. I started panicking but quickly realized what I had to do. Somehow, I had to keep him at home. I decided that I would take care of him myself. Just a hand job, what would that hurt? It was either that or take a chance on loosing him forever.

I ran into my bathroom and took a real quick shower. I put my hair up, put on lipstick, perfume and light coat of makeup and slipped into a short, white silk robe. I thought about putting some sexy panties on but decided against it. I went downstairs. Chad had just finishing his shower and went into his room. I lightly knocked on his door. “Chad, I need to show you something before you go.”

“What is it?”

“It’s important and it won’t take but a second. I promise.”

“Ok, give me a minute to get dressed.”

“No, come now. Just throw on a robe, I’ll be in the tv room.” A minute later Chad stepped into the room. His jaw dropped open as he saw me sitting there in my skimpy robe, legs crossed and flashing, fresh makeup. I patted the seat cushion beside me and told him to sit for a second so we could talk. He was speechless. He came over and sat, he was nervous and so was I.

I looked him right in the eyes. “Chad, I don’t want you to go out tonight. I really think I know what can help you. Your not gay, you just need a woman, not a girl, that can be patient and show you how to enjoy a sexual situation. Will you stay here just for a few minutes and let me try to help you?”

He was speechless. I was nervous and he didn’t say anything. I could see that he was still caught completely off guard, but I could also sense that he wanted to see where this was leading. His eyes started scanning over me.

“Do you find me attractive Chad?”

After a brief pause “Yes, In fact, I’ve fantasized about you since I first met you.”

“Really?” I was a bit surprised.

“I’ve always thought that you are very attractive.”

“Would you mind if I tried to see if I can help you?”

He only hesitated a second, then he said “Sure.”

“K, now, just relax…close your eyes, be comfortable and relax, let me do all the work.” Chad rested his head on the back of the sofa and closed his eyes. Earlier I told myself that I was just going to give him a great hand job and build up his confidence by saying things that men like to hear, then I would go upstairs and take care of my wet pussy myself. But as I peeled his robe back, the sight of his wonderful cock sent chills through me. I knew instantly that I would not be happy by just giving him a hand job. I wanted him, I wanted him to fuck me.

“My God….. you certainly have a wonderful cock.” I’m not sure if it was the Viagra or the situation, probably a combination of both but he was starting to get hard. Watching his cock slowly grow right in front of my eyes was causing me to become extremely wet and horny. “Chad I must tell you, what you have is what every woman craves.”

I started lightly tickling the inside of his thighs as I watched his cock slowly creeping up towards his navel, striving to reach its full potential. “You know……Melanie is really missing out tonight…..I mean, what female would not want to be sitting by such a good looking man, with such a nice big cock.” I was saying these things not only to build his confidence, but also because it was true!

“Chad I want to touch you, is that ok?” I asked warmly.

“Please do” he whispered, his head still rested and eyes still closed. His cock was raging at full force and it had climbed up, just past his navel. The skin was stretched so very tight and smooth, like an over inflated balloon that would easily burst by the slightest pinprick.

I hadn’t seen a nice cock in many years, and Chad had the best one I’d ever seen. My desire was now stepping up to another level as I could feel the juices flowing through my soaking wet pussy. I gently used my fingertips to trace all over his meat lightly. His cock responded to my delicate touches and stayed powerfully hard. At first we were both nervous, but this was turning out better than I could have imagined. “Your cock is wonderful Chad…… Do you like the way I’m teasing you?”

“God yes, that feels good.”

“Good, just relax and enjoy the sensations.” I placed my thumb on the back and fingertips on the front of his pole, under the head, and massaged the neck of his cock a bit.

“Know one has ever touched me like this before.”

I then slowly slid my fingertips down the full length of his shaft, to his balls and I rolled them gently in my fingers. His sack was warm, full, and heavy. “I don’t think I’ve ever been able to stay hard for a girl this long before.”

“That’s because your relaxed and allowing yourself to enjoy this. Your not worried about having to perform, and I enjoy making you excited and making you big dick hard, it feels so good in my hand……..I can’t wait to have it my mouth and in my pussy.” I was really getting to him, I noticed a large pool of precum had formed and had dripped onto his belly so that a thin stream of precum connected the tip of his cock to his belly.

I dipped my fingers into the pond of precum and coated the head of his cock completely with it. His eyes were still closed as he enjoyed the way I was spoiling his cock. Then I finally held it in the palm of my hand. It felt so good to once again have a real man in my hand. Past memories of orgasms and passionate sex flooded my mind, my pussy was on fire with anticipation.

12