I Had to Keep Him Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly stroked up and down the shaft, using the precum to lubricate his pole. “Do you think I am doing a good job of handling your cock?”

“You are the best.” I increased the tightness of my grip and then I felt myself really losing myself to the situation. It was time for me to take Chad to the next level of his education. I used to love sucking my ex husband and learned to be very good at deep throating, and I couldn’t wait to gobble up this monster. “Want me to show you how good I can suck your big cock?”

“God yes.”

“Stand up” I had him stand up and I kneeled on the carpet right in front of him. I found it amusing that he still had not opened his eyes. I grabbed his cock once again and stroked it. “If you want me to suck it, all you have to do is ask.”

“Please Barb….suck it…..please…..show me how a real women can suck my cock.” I automatically lowered my head to meet his throbbing pole. I then stopped inches from it and for a split second and wondered how our lives would change after this night. Then I started giving his cock the attention it deserved.

I started off by teasing, lightly kissed the head, then I ran my tongue around the neck, my hand maneuvering on his shaft. I would make short moaning sounds letting him hear how much I was enjoying this. “Oh God Chad….. I Love Your Big Cock!” My pussy was wet as an ocean and I was determined to give Chad a blowjob he’d never forget. I ran my tongue up and down the shaft until I had licked every part of him. Then I took the head into my mouth. Chad started breathing harder. Slowly, I allowed my mouth to slip over the head, my lips clamped down onto his shaft.

“God Barb, I can’t describe how good that feels.” I continued slowly take him deeper and deeper down my throat. It had been too many years since a man had been so deep. I remembered how to relax my throat to accommodate this invasion. I didn’t stop my decent until I my lips were almost to the base of his cock. Then I stopped and held his cock inside my mouth and throat while I purposely tried to squeeze my throat tighter around him. “Oh SHIT……How do you do that?” I needed to catch my breath so I came up off of him.

I then stroked him and looked up at him. “Look at me……watch me take you.” I think this was the first time Chad had opened his eyes since we started. I looked him right in his eyes and went down slowly again, never loosing eye contact as he watched his cock slowly disappear in my mouth. It had been a long time since I had seen the look Chad had on his face. The look of a man totally engulfed in the pleasure of great sex.

As I continued my decent, and took all I could, I bobbed up and down, still looking at him. Chad could not remain silent. “Goddamn…..your so fucking good……..oh Goddamn….” I was so glad that I was once again pleasing a man.

I once again came up for air. I looked at Chad “Not bad for an old woman huh?”

“Incredible, just fucking incredible.” I once again attacked his meat, but a bit faster and more aggressively, up and down, bobbing just a bit each time I had him deep. I wasn’t sure if he was ready to cum or not, but if he did, I would swallow every drop.

“How the Fuck do You do That?……Oh Shit Barb…….That Is So Fucking Good……” I came up for the last time. He hadn’t cum and I needed to feel him inside me. I stood up in front of him and had him sit back down. I raised my robe up, exposing my pussy to him, only a foot away from his face. “Do you like my pussy Chad?”

His eyes were riveted to my nest. “I love it.”

“Put your fingers in me, see how wet I am.” Chad put his index and middle finger in my wet hole. “MMmmm….. yessss” His fingers easily entered my sloppy pussy and I started grinding against them. Chad’s large fingers felt ten times better than Julian’s pitiful excuse for a dick. Now Chad was seeing that look on my face, his cock was still hard and intense and ready for action. I took my fingers and spread the folds of my pussy as he finger fucked me. “Can you see my clit?”

“Yes.”

“Use your thumb and rub it.” As soon as his thumb made contact with my clit I knew I would be exploding shortly. “Oh Yes Chad………small circles….rub it in small circles….yea like that….faster…..” He was a quick learner soon saw how to please me with his touch. “Oh Yes…..Rub It Hard……Oh Chad Your So Good….ahhhh…fuck me…..” I notice I was violently grinding on his fingers, and then the damn burst. “I’m CUMMING…….OH GOD…….I”M CUMMING CHAD….” It seemed like reservoirs of cum was releasing out of my cunt. Cum that had been dormant for years, ready and wanting to released. I held my breath and felt like I may pass out. I came so hard my legs became weak and all my body weight was resting in his strong hand. I was still grinding for all I was worth. Finally, my orgasm slowly departed. His hand was soaking in my juices. “My God Chad, that was remarkable.”

“Will you please sit on my cock Barb?”

“Oh baby, I’m going to show your cock what real good pussy is all about!!!!” I straddled this young stud, took his cock in my hand and I lowered my hot pussy onto him.

Old feelings and sensations started running through my body as they had so long ago, as Chad’s young cock started opening me up. His cock did more than fill me, it made my pussy hungry for more. I started riding on his pole like a pogo stick. I wanted to use every ounce of my energy to fuck Chad into oblivion. The depths of my pussy were once again discovered and I started loudly moaning and calling out Chad’s name, demanding that he fuck me harder.

Suddenly Chad grabbed my ass hard with both hands. He stood up and picked me up with him, turned around, and lowered me onto the couch so I was now on the bottom. He had now found his confidence and he proceeded to drill me. Sweat was running down his face as he relentlessly fucked me with long hard, deep strokes. I put my hands on his as and could feel his powerful ass muscles contract as drove his heavy rod to the very depths of my womb. I thought the sofa may break apart from the persistent pounding.

I lifted my feet up and wrapped my legs around him to allow for even deeper penetration. His chest and arm muscles were pumped from working so hard and we had a great rhythm going. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tightened my legs around him, bringing my ass up off the couch just a bit, our bodies so close they seemed to be joined, Chad continued to drill me as I started whispering in his ear “That’s it Chad, Your So Fucking Good……..Fuck Me With That Big Cock……Fuck Me Baby….Oh God Fuck Me……” Then my body trembled as another orgasm ripped through me. I felt my pussy grabbing at his thick cock, I tightened my arms and legs around him and I opened my mouth as I held my breath and allowed the lightning fast orgasm to travel completely through me.

Chad was laying pipe in me. I don’t ever remember being fucked so good. He was ready to cum and I was ready to take his seed. “Fuck Me Hard Chad…..That’s It…Fuck Me…..Harder….Harder….Yes…Yessss…..Cum in me baby…….cum in my pussy…” Both of our bodies were covered in sweat, my orgasm still lingered as my pussy continued to swallow his cock. Then I felt the blast from him. He let out a loud cry “OH GOD” as he emptied his sack into me. He must have had a gallon saved up, his orgasm seemed to last for 5 minutes. Chad had his eyes closed, his face was red and his muscles taught as he continued to fuck me deep. His cock pumped me full like a gas nozzle filling up a car. When he finally finished he collapsed on top of me and we held each other.

I was in another world, a world I knew long ago. I didn’t feel bad about fucking him, I was convinced that he was in know way related to Julian. We kissed some and told each other how great we were. “Still think you might be gay?” I smiled.

“Very funny.” We laughed.

I finally went upstairs. I had to take another shower, my thighs were coated with a mixture of our love juices.

As I took my shower I knew that Chad and I had to talk about a lot of things. The sex we had just shared was so good that words couldn’t describe it. But we could not let ourselves get caught up in a situation where we were screwing every chance we got, and with Julian gone so much, we would have plenty of opportunities too. I was the adult and I would not let this happen, if and when we did have sex, it had to be infrequent. He had to see other girls and find his own way. He certainly had the all the confidence he needed now. I promised myself that the next morning we would get these things straight.

-----------------------------------------------

About six hours later, at 3 in the morning I awoke. The moon outside was full and allowed me to clearly see Chad standing beside my bed. He was naked, his cock was rock hard again and he was confidently holding it in his right hand. “Barb, will you please show me how to make you cum with my tongue.” Now that was an offer I could not refuse! I spread my legs and proceeded to tell him how to lick and suck my clit. As I stepped him through the process of eating my pussy I ran my fingers through the locks on the back of his head and had another toe curling orgasm. Then, of course we had to follow that up with another wonderful fuck session. God I felt so alive as he fucked me.

As we lay in bed, in each others arms, almost asleep, I reflected on the speech I gave myself earlier in the shower. Now, as I lay there with this beautiful young stud by my side, my stance had weakened. “Why should I deprive myself of pleasure? I think it would be ok if we just kept fucking for the two and a half months he has at home before he leaves for school.” I fell into a content and deep sleep, happy with my resolution.

12