I Hate Camping

Story Info
A reluctant camper takes part in a hunt.
2.5k words
3.99
83.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,513 Followers

Betty sighed softly as she and Marcus pulled into the camping ground. If she had her way she'd be at home, curled up on the couch and watching something interesting on TV. Camping, hiking and fishing were the pits, as far as she was concerned. Unfortunately Marcus had a jealous streak and didn't want her at home while he went camping for a few days, worried that she might stray.

They checked in at the ranger's cabin, letting them know that they were there, where they would be camping and how long. Also getting some information regarding the various hikes that were available, plus maps and instruction for some of the harder routes.

"Some of these hikes are considered a bit strenuous, sir," the ranger told Marcus. "You'll see that some of the routes are marked in blue with alternate paths in red. The red paths are longer and more difficult, and those who really like a good hike prefer to take them. The blue paths will take those who like a more leisurely approach to hiking to the same destination as the red paths, but they will get you there much faster."

Marcus nodded, showing a touch of scorn for those who'd prefer the easier paths. Betty smiled, intending to study the blue paths carefully. Checking the maps, Marcus queried the meaning of the black paths that were indicated.

"They're not hiking tracks," the ranger informed them. "They're vehicle tracks and restricted to ranger's vehicles. Sometimes we have to get up to the top points of the hiking trails in a hurry."

Thanking the ranger for his assistance, Marcus and Betty returned to their campsite and settled in.

"We'll take the long trail tomorrow to lookout point," announced Marcus with enthusiasm. "It'll be great exercise."

"Especially as you'll have all that extra exercise of carrying me for half the trip," said Betty sweetly. "Don't you think that it might be a good idea for me to take the shorter path? The speed at which I hike means that we'd both probably get to the lookout at the same time."

Marcus frowned, not really willing to have Betty hike by herself, but Betty eventually talked him round.

"I mean, it's not as though I'll be all by myself. I bet a number of wives will take the shorter path."

Marcus conceded the point, acknowledging the weaker sex probably would take the shorter paths. No real man would, of course. They'd all be on the main path, or they wouldn't even have bothered to go hiking.

That evening a couple of the rangers came around, visiting the various camp sites. One of them stopped to chat with Marcus, while the other had a few words with Betty.

"Do you like camping?" he asked.

Betty smiled. "I hate camping, I hate fishing and I hate hiking," she politely informed him. "I'm only here because my husband insists."

The ranger laughed. "And how do you feel about hunting?" he asked.

"I also hate hunting," smiled Betty.

"That's too bad," said the ranger. "I love hunting, but I also like to let my prey know that I'm hunting them."

"Doesn't that scare them away," asked Betty, startled.

"Not really. They're restricted to a certain area and I usually find time to locate and catch them. The reason I'm telling you this is because I've decided that you're my prey for this week. As soon as I catch you alone I'm going to fuck you."

Betty blinked. He hadn't said that, had he?

She looked at the ranger and realised that he had said it and that he meant it. If he could get her alone, she was history. She blushed.

"It's not going to happen. My husband stays by my side all the time," she told him. "And how do you know I won't tell him what you just threatened?"

"Please," said the ranger, "it's not a threat. It's a promise. And you won't tell him because you don't think I'll succeed, even though you're half hoping I will."

"God, you're arrogant," snapped Betty, and turned and left him there.

"What were you discussing so earnestly with that ranger," snapped Marcus after the two rangers had left.

"I was explaining that I hate camping and such, but I come along because you're here," said Betty. "He was telling me he likes to go hunting."

"Well he won't be doing any hunting for a while. Hunting season doesn't start for a few months yet."

"From what he was saying, I don't think his hunting season ever closes."

"Probably not," grumbled Marcus. "Those rangers can get away with anything. Who's going to check up on them?"

The next morning Marcus was up at the crack of dawn. As far as Betty was concerned, rising could wait until the day had not only broken, but the pieces had been swept up and put in the rubbish. Then she might stir.

Unfortunately, Marcus wanted to hike, so like it or not, and she didn't, Betty was soon up and drinking coffee, trying to kick start her nervous system into action.

After breakfast Marcus was ready to go bounding down the trail, eager to reach the lookout. Managing to restrain her enthusiasm for the hike, Betty followed along in his trail until they came to a fork in the trail. At the junction there were a couple of arrows, one red and one blue.

Betty smiled. She may have to hike to the lookout point, but at least she could take it easy and not have to watch Marcus rabbiting ahead and then complaining that she was too slow.

Marcus indicated the sign.

"That reminds me," he said. "The ranger told me last night that if we took the blue trail, there's an unmarked fork in the path about a few hundred yards down the track. Someone pinched the arrow, he said. You have to take the left hand path. The right hand path is a dead end."

Betty nodded.

"I can't just go and wait at the camp?" she asked wistfully.

"Don't be silly, girl. You'll enjoy it. See you at the top."

Sighing, Betty watched him step forth, disappearing up the trail. With a last longing look towards the campsite, she set out along her trail.

It didn't seem all that long and she reached the unmarked fork. Taking the left path, she trudged along, grumbling under her breath.

Then she turned a corner and found herself in a little clearing with no obvious way to continue.

"Fuck Marcus," she thought. "He got the damn directions wrong. I should have taken the other path."

"Right now," said a voice, "you're probably cursing your husband and thinking he gave you the wrong directions."

Betty froze, then looked around. Lounging against a tree was the ranger from the previous night.

"You took your time getting here, didn't you?" he said. "You must really dislike hiking to travel so slowly."

"What are you doing here?" demanded Betty.

"Catching my prey," came the reply. "You're here with me and all alone and no-one else is going to come along. I wouldn't bother trying to run," the ranger added. "You're not exactly built for it, now are you?"

Betty sighed. "OK," she admitted. "You've got me here alone. Now what do you intend to do."

"I told you that last night," said the ranger. "The questions you should be asking now is how do I intend to fuck you and how much resistance or cooperation are you going to give."

"Cooperation?" snorted Betty. "Do you really expect me to cooperate while you try to rape me?"

"Yes. As a matter of fact I do. You see, if you cooperate, I will give you a lift up the ranger's road to the lookout point. You'll get there well before your husband and be able to laze away the day until he comes. There's even a little café up there where you can sit, drink coffee and watch TV."

"That's blackmail," gasped Betty. "Decidedly unfair."

The swine was laughing at her, she just knew it, and she also knew that no matter what she did, he was going to fuck her.

"How do you know I won't tell my husband or lodge a complaint," she asked, curious that he seemed so confident.

"Because if you were the type to do that, you'd have done it last night when I told you what I planned. Now why don't you start taking your clothes off?"

"Why?"

"Why? Because I find it's a lot more fun to have sex with someone who's naked and willing. You may not realise it, but you're willing, just not naked yet."

Betty glared at him. "Arrogant swine," she mumbled. She was also quietly appalled to realise that he was right. This man had picked her out of all the campers available, and she was excited by what was going to happen.

And, she realised, the idea of getting undressed in the open in front of a strange man was exciting her even more.

She gulped, seeing that the ranger was just standing there, waiting for her to undress. Her hands seemed to drop to the buttons on her shorts of their own accord, nimbly undoing them.

When she found herself pushing down her shorts, Betty knew there was no going back. This ranger was going to take her, naked and in the open. And no matter what he said, there was always the possibility that someone else might come up the wrong track. She gulped, and took down her panties, dropping them on her shorts.

At that stage, the ranger took off his backpack, opened it and extracted a blanket, which he expertly opened so that it settled onto the ground.

Seeing Betty had paused for a moment, he smiled.

"A very nice start," he told her. "Your top now."

Betty lifted her t-shirt up over her head, and then reached behind her to undo her bra, which last item joined the rest of her clothes, leaving her naked.

The ranger finally approached her, took her hand and drew her to the blanket, coaxing her gently down onto it. Then standing over her, he quickly stripped.

Betty looked with fascination at his erection. She hadn't had much experience before she married Marcus, none actually, and Marcus was the only man she'd ever seen naked. While he definitely matched up in physique, she had to admit that the ranger might be slightly better equipped in some areas.

The ranger settled down next to her, his hands reaching for her. One hand settled on her mound, squeezing it, while the other took control of a breast, with his mouth claiming her other breast.

Then the torment started, with his hands and mouth teasing her sensitive flesh, raising rapid responses from her, igniting a fire within while making her excitement climb. She was wet and ready, she knew, but the ranger preferred to play with his prey.

Her hand, she found, had located the rangers erection and closed upon it, playing with it, hoping to tease the ranger in the same way he was teasing her. Surely it was her imagination, she thought. That thing couldn't be growing any bigger. It was already large enough to start with. She decided she would not look and see. If it had grown she might chicken out.

Finally, the ranger was moving her legs apart and settling between her thighs. Now she could feel his cock pressing against her, and against her own wishes she looked down to watch what he was doing.

She gulped as she saw him easing her lips apart and starting to push that thing into her. Then she could feel it inside her, making itself at home, while she watched it slowly sinking. She gasped, squealed a little as she felt herself stretching to accommodate him, gasped again as she saw him drive that last couple of inches, feeling it charging deep within her, letting her know that it was now in command.

The ranger started moving, pressing hard against her and then withdrawing, pressing again, giving her time to adjust and move with him. It didn't take long. Soon Betty was moving in unison with the ranger as he drove into her, breathing hard and giving little mews of excitement.

Betty gave a squeal of protest as the ranger suddenly pulled away, leaving her feeling bereft.

"What are you doing?" she cried. "Don't stop now, please!"

The ranger laughed, indicating she should roll over. Frantically Betty did so, then felt him draw her hips up so she was on all fours. She felt his cock lightly brushing against her pussy again, and screamed with surprise as he suddenly drove deep into her again. This time she wasn't given a warming up period, with the ranger driving in energetically from the first thrust. Betty frantically wriggled her hips, adjusting to the new position.

Once again Betty found herself matching the ranger's strokes. She could feel her bottom bobbing up and down, happy to be ridden in this manner. She relaxed, letting those lovely sensations flow through her again.

The ranger watched Betty, feeling her reactions to his sexual expertise, enjoying his mastery over her. Soon he could feel her starting to tighten up, her climax not far away. So he again pulled out.

Betty couldn't believe it. Not again. She stayed there, gasping, not knowing how to ask him to continue, then she found herself being rolled onto her back again.

The ranger took Betty's ankles and raised them, lifting them high so that Betty was almost bent double. Staring at him, Betty could see his cock pressed lightly against her lips, lips that were parted in expectation. Then she saw him slam down into her again, and she felt the jolt through her entire body.

She screamed and climaxed. There was no way she couldn't have climaxed, she thought, feeling that cock attacking her like that. She convulsed, trying to cling to that cock with her internal muscles, feeling it spilling its seed deep within her.

She gasped, little mewling sounds escaping from her, as the ranger slowed down his assault and her body slowly descended from the heights it had just reached.

Finally separating, the pair of them lay there, the ranger lightly holding Betty's breast.

"How long are you staying here?" asked the ranger.

"A week," said Betty. "Why?"

The ranger smiled. "I like to hunt every day," he said.

Betty swallowed. Every day? She'd have to be careful to stick with Marcus every moment from now on. Somehow, that resolution failed to comfort her. She had a suspicion that the ranger would still find some way to separate her from her husband, and if he did, she knew what to expect.

"OK, get dressed," she was suddenly told. "I can't stay here all day. Work to do, animals and idiots to rescue. Quickly, and I'll drive you to the lookout and some coffee."

Betty scrambled for her clothes. Suddenly, coffee seemed like a good idea. Tomorrow's hunt could wait until tomorrow.

Ashson
Ashson
8,513 Followers