I Hate Everything about You

Story Info
A non-consent story.
2.2k words
3.99
39.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marla was a loud brassy obnoxious bit of cunt. She was the type that always laughed too loud or busted your balls too hard. If you bragged about making ten hoops in the pickup game we guys sometimes had she'd ask why you weren't man enough to make eleven. If you were proud that you beat your personal best press of one fifty she'd remark that a real man would have lifted one sixty. It was like a constant pissing contest with her.

God I fucking hated Marla.

We'd go out for drinks my workmates and I and invariably Marla would end up inviting herself along. The pub was a dive just down the corner and looked like it was frequented by old drunkards and aging hookers with an alley in the back that smelled of piss and puke. I could imagine a lot of the denizens ended up out there for one reason or another. But the pints were cheap and the food fare decent.

The thing was that Marla always managed to be one of the guys but you couldn't treat her like one. You couldn't say the same things or rap her in her smarmy bitch mouth because at the end of the day, she was a girl. And you just can't hit a girl.

But I wanted to. Every time she squawked out of her putrid sleazy cake hole I wanted to shove my fist in elbow deep and pull out her fucking spine and whip the living shit out of her with it.

Marla had no clue how much I hated her; I managed to chuff along with her and keep her ignorant of the bile in my stomach.

We were all out at the pub one night after work and Jakey was having a hard row with his girl being AWOL. We were all in the cups and offering what pathetic excuse for sympathy we could muster. Except Marla. She was on Jakey about if he were a real man he'd know where his girl was. She was relentlessly caustic on her berations.

We decided to step out the back and have a smoke in the alley since smoking indoors was banned practically every-fucking-where by the health conscious moral regime, even seedy dive bars. Marla didn't smoke but she couldn't pass the opportunity to rag Jakey more about his failings as an upstanding member of the masculine class. As she stepped out the door before me I grabbed her by the arm, turned her toward me and sneered into her face "Shut your stupid whore mouth, cunt" and punctuated the whole microsecond exchange with a feral growl right into her face. I spun her back around and cut her loose to continue through the door which caused her to stumble a bit. I was feeling pretty good about the whole thing and kept rapping Jakey on the shoulder and offering chin up and that stuff. I never looked at Marla again that evening but she had taken the hint and eased up on Jakey. As a matter of fact she turned rather reticent and while still managing to converse she wasn't nearly as abrasive.

It was a few days later when Marla approached me in the office. I'd barely acknowledged her existence since as we hadn't been down to the pub for rounds. She came up and offered an apology for her behavior against Jakey. I gave her a half-hearted dismissal and turned my attention back to my work. She stood where she was until I finally looked at her again. "What?" I demanded.

She cowed just a bit like she'd been slapped. A slight blush crept up her neck. She stammered for a moment then asked in a meek little voice that was completely unlike her "Do you want..I mean..would you like to go to the pub tonight?"

I think I actually laughed out loud. Here's this harridan seriously asking me out. What a turn all because I'd put her in her place. Her face crumpled just the slightest bit but she recovered instantly.

"Fuck you, faggot. I was just asking if you wanted to hang out. It's not like a date. I wouldn't date a short dick queer like you." She stalked away huffing and flouncing like she was queen bee again.

I thought about that moment a lot over the next day. Tomorrow was Friday and I had a plan.

We were all at the pub as usual having drinks as usual when we all went out to smoke as usual. I made sure that Marla was before me and as we came to the door I grabbed her arm again same as last time and shoved her behind me. "Back, bitch" I spat at her and glared daggers right into her eyes. Her face was the picture of shock. But there was something else there I couldn't quite put my finger on. Was it pleasure? Happiness? Such things were foreign on Marla's stupid face so I couldn't quite tell.

The night went on with me never looking directly at Marla again but furtive glances at her from my periphery caught her staring at me. Was she sizing me up for something? Did my little bit of manhandling titillate her?

The night ended and we exited into the parking lot and made for our respective vehicles. I made some pretense to happen to be near Marla when she arrived near her car. I called out to her and trotted over. She turned and looked at me with that blank bovine expression she had when not engaged in belittling someone else.

I came up to her and made sure to keep a few feet distance. I grinned sheepishly and faked contrition. "About earlier when we went out for a smoke. I hope you didn't take offense, it's just boys being boys and all." I hung my head and toed the ground like a chastised child.

She came alive and chortled that obnoxious laugh. She leaned forward as if to rap me one on the shoulder. At that moment my head flashed up and my eyes turned cold and steely. I took a single step forward to meet her attack and invaded her personal space. Her face registered a moment's confusion then fear. She shrank back against her sedan and I reached out with an open hand and gripped her by the throat. I leaned further into her pinning her against the car door. "Shhhhhhhh" I whispered.

Something changed at that moment. Marla became very docile and compliant. Her eyes glazed and the faintest smirk played at the corners of her mouth. For the first time ever I saw Marla completely differently, not as one of the guys but as a woman to be taken. Her dirty brown hair flowed around her face and across her shoulders, accentuating tits that once noticed were nothing short of spectacular. She was a little more on the plus side of plus sized but she had a classic hourglass figure that showcased hips that were soft and curvy. She had a small round porcelain face with ruby red Kewpie lips.

Her hands fell to her sides and she bent to my presence in her space, reclining against the car comfortably. I reached my other hand up and grabbed a handful of her magnificent breast and squeezed, letting it slid out of my palm until her nipple was firmly between my thumb and finger. I kept my grip on her neck while I looked her directly in the eyes. She looked back with that glassy stare unflinchingly.

I twisted her nipple through the thin fabric of her shirt and bra. Marla's eyes rolled back into her head and she inhaled between clenched teeth. I grinned like the devil on cocaine. I slapped her tit hard enough to make both of them jiggle against each other. She moaned and slumped against the car so that I was practically holding her up by her neck. I reached out and slapped her hard against the face. She came awake and her eyes cleared and started streaming tears. She suddenly looked frightened of me. She reached up and took hold of the hand wrapped around her throat.

"Don't" I whispered. Her hands rested against mine but made no effort to pry it off her throat. "Do you want me to stop?"

She still looked like I was terror incarnate but whispered "No". I reached down between her legs and felt her snatch through her jeans. It was blazing hot with her excitement. I popped the button and slid her zipper down with my free hand and slipped it into the waistband of her panties. I felt the downy fluff of pubes and marveled for a moment that Marla didn't shave her pussy. Never in eternity did I think I would know that and certainly not by shoving my hand down her pants. I pushed my middle finger between the slippery lips of her pussy, rocking it back and forth across her love hole. Her thighs began to tremble and she stood on her tiptoes to try to get away from my assault. She began to breathe in short quick pants and her face flushed noticeably in the murky lamplight. I squeezed her throat a little and added another finger to the pressing advance. I slid both of them up and into her sopping cunt. Marla groaned and her head lolled back onto the roof of the car. Her eyes disappeared again and she began moaning steadily. She tightened her grip on my hand and I tightened my grip on her neck.

"I-I'm going to cu-cum..." she stuttered. I ripped my fingers out of her pussy and slapped her again. Her head jerked up and her eyes cleared. I crammed my sticky fingers into her mouth and she sucked all the girl juice off of them obediently. Her eyes locked onto mine and she came standing on her feet with my hand around her throat. Her orgasm clearly had her in its full grip because her trembling legs finally gave and she slumped to her knees with her head bowed forward. She managed no sound except a gasping "ah ah ah ah".

I reached down and grabbed a handful of matted sweaty mop and tilted her head back. I cupped her chin in my palm and bent down face to face. "You're going to suck my cock and like it, slut" I said. Marla was now mine to do with as I pleased. She nodded absently and I unzipped and pulled out my rock hard erection. I held her by the hair as I rubbed the head of my dick across her lips. Her tongue darted out and licked it like a lollipop and she wrapped her lips around the head and sucked. She opened her mouth and sank all down on my better than average member. Marla apparently had no gag reflex and I felt the head of my cock slide into her throat. Her nose pressed into my stomach and she swallowed, squeezing her throat around my dick. I almost came just from that but I wanted to last a little longer. I pulled my rod out of her mouth and left Marla with spit dripping form her chin. She looked up at me longingly and whined with her mouth open waiting to be fed.

I leaned down again face to face and spat into her open mouth. "You belong to me now. You are my filthy little cock whore now. Understand?" She nodded with her mouth still hanging open. I pushed her head back against the car door and roughly fucked her mouth again, shoving my dick as far down her throat as I could. Marla never once choked or gagged or asked to breathe, instead took my brutal dick pounding in her face like a natural born cocksucker. I pulled my pole out of her mouth and splashed ropes of thick hot cum across her face, marking her like a dog pisses on a fence pole. I held my cock out to her and she obediently licked it clean like a good little whore.

I replaced my spent member back in my trousers and admired Marla on her knees in the dirt, her jeans undone and covered in my spunk. I nodded and told her she could get herself together and clean up now. She whispered a grateful "Yes, Sir" and stood up. She zipped and buttoned her jeans then unceremoniously wiped my jizz off her face with the palms of her hands.

She took a step toward me and lifted her arms to put them around me. I stopped her in her tracks with an outstretched palm.

"I am not your boyfriend. I don't love you. Hell, I don't even like you. But I will fuck you. I will fuck you like I hate you. Whenever and wherever I want. Clear?"

Her face fell and she looked down dejected but nodded her assent. I turned and walked away toward my car. I heard her open the door to hers and then shut it, but her car never started. As far as I know Marla is still sitting in her car in that dingy dimly lit seedy bar parking lot.