I Hate Golf: A Sinner In Knickers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a step back, my legs knocking against the side of the bed where the old woman slept. "Kate, now you must understand what you are doing is wrong. You have serious Sins that must be atoned for and you must change your ways before you descend into the infernal pit where there is no return."

Kate stood still, "You have seen James. How many times as he looked at me since you both came home, he loves his aeroplanes more than me." I could sense the frustration in the woman before me and relief in myself for deflecting her earlier question. "I sin father, morning, noon and especially at night. I cannot help it. I read stories where women are taken roughly by men with big cocks who fuck them until they are done." The words were vile, yet coming from such a seemingly sweet person they took on a hint of erotica. "I have toyed with my cunt while drooling over women sticking viberators into one another and cumming over and over while I finger myself." Kate took another step forward, "Forgive me father but I have sinned."

I nodded as my mouth was too dry to speak. I let out a soft groan as Kate placed a hand on my chest. She leaned in her face blushed red "I grew up in catholic school, and dreamt of the nuns fucking me until I was a quivering, squishy mess. I have sinned father and I love it." I stumbled as Kate applied weight behind her hand pushing me backwards. I stumbled into a seating position on the bedstead the old lady fast asleep rolled onto her side, wind escaping from her anus as she did so. "I must be punished Father."

Kate was over my knee before I could protest. I tried to move but her weight held my frail legs beneath her. I had only ever administered spanking to unruly orphans back in the day never to a fully grown woman. Kate lifted her buttocks and repeated that she must be punished. My hand slapped feebly at her buttocks. Again she repeated and again my hand found her buttocks. Each call for punishment was met with a hand which grew firmer with each smack. I pulled her dress up to her waist revealing dark red knickers beneath my next slap was far more audible and elicited a small whimper from Kate.

"Sinners must be punished my child," I said delivering the next slap. My words quivered with adrenaline, behind me an old lady slept while downstairs the husband of the woman who was lying prone across my knees tinkered about and who could, at any moment wonder what is taking so long and come upstairs to investigate. Just below the elastic on Kate's knickers her buttocks had begun to redden each slap produced a whimper or moan. Far worse, my cock pushed desperately against my trousers the sexual excitement was almost palpable with each slap Kate squirmed causing the white cotton knickers I had on to rub against my shaft causing even more excitement. "Enough! No more!" I said gasping for breath, somehow I pulled myself up almost sending Kate tumbling to the floor. The un-reality of the situation had my head spinning. "We are all sinners. We MUST pray and atone for all that has happened." I tried feebly to get the situation back to my side to quell the urges that had erupted inside me.

Kate had lifted her dress up, the front of her red knickers visible behind one hand that she ground down on, her hips rotating and bucking, "Show me father. Show me your cock. You know I could feel it beneath me, hardening. Show your little girl how hard you are."

Kate was between me and the door my attempt to push pass failed miserably. Kate was all over me, her hands grabbing at my belt, at my flies, I begged for her to stop but it was too late. Her gasp made my heart stop. "Oh father," she whispered, one finger ran across the bulging white knickers and made me gasp loudly. She gripped my cock through the knickers and worked it quickly her other hand found her own sex quickly.

I tried to speak but the words escaped my mouth as nothing more than gasps and stifled moans. I have never felt the hand of another woman since I was nineteen and that had been a sticky fumbling at the back of a bus, it was nothing compared to this. Kate's teeth were almost bared as she used her hands on the two of us. She stopped momentarily to pull the white knickers down and gripped my naked cock firmly "So big Father. Such a thick, nice cock you have Father." Kate's words pushed me over an edge I had so long tried to fight back. My knees shook and my hips bucked as I came in Kate's hand.

Kate worked my cock slowly with one hand, my mess coating her fingers which in turn coated my cock. Her other hand had sped up and worked quickly between her legs until she moaned out loudly and pushed herself against me for support as her own orgasm fired through her body.

We returned downstairs after a few minutes tidying up. Kate did not speak as she cleaned her hands and straightened her clothes when she looked at me she simply smiled and looked away quickly. We found James fast asleep on the settee, my earlier worries now allayed. "Would you like a cup of tea father?" Kate asks politely.

I look up from her sleeping husband. I start to wonder if perhaps Kate is not the only one inhabiting her body, the difference in the woman is startling. "I think it is best if I go, please tell James that I say goodbye and thank him once again for the game of golf." I pick up my coat and head for the front door, I feel Kate behind moments before she brushes past me to open the front door.

With her husband out of sight she leans towards me, "Those panties seemed in need of a wash father, perhaps when you get home you might find something different to wear in your coat pockets." I cock my head to one side my brow furrowed at such a cryptic message. Kate kisses me gently on my whiskered old cheek. "I look forward to your next visit father." She says straightening up and with a hand on my shoulder gently guides me, stuttering and stammering out the door.

I pause at the garden gate, my right hand goes into my coats right hand pocket and finds it empty, I do the same with my left hand only this time my fingers push into a bundle of soft fabric. I lick my dry lips, my hand closes around the bundle as my heart rate speeds up. I walk with as much grace as I can through the town, smiling to everyone, offering nods and plenty of "good days" and "Wonderful afternoon" to those who need it and all the while my left hand remains firmly entrenched in my coat.

3.

"Ooh," The breath escapes through my open mouth in an exquisite moan. My knees had threatened to give way the moment I took the bundle out of my coat pocket so I sat quickly down, a far safer option than collapsing in my tiny living room. Kate had placed more than I had expected in my coat. Not only had Kate given me a pair of black silk panties, a soft floral see-thru pattern on the front but also a matching bra. The floral patterning covered the front of these two and I could not help but think of seeing her large breasts held behind the material her nipples just visible through the patterning. My breath catches in my throat and I let the under garments drop to the floor, 'what on earth is happening?' I asked myself I run a shaking hand through my hair as I try and find some clarity on this ill situation. "Why?" I ask allowed, perhaps hoping an answer will be delivered via divine beings with wings. The response is simply the ticking of the old grandfather clock that stands sentinel in the corner of the room.

I move on unsteady legs towards the stairs, I climb them without thinking and find my bedroom door open. Inside I slip of my outer clothes no neat folding now. I remove them and leave them crumpled on the floor. I catch sight of myself in the mirror and a laugh catches in my throat. I am a cliché, an aged priest wearing women's garments a thing of stand-up comedians jokes and television comedy shows. I pull down the panties, my hard cock bouncing free the tip marbled with the dry, white remains of my earlier dalliance with Kate.

The name makes me stop and I look in the mirror again. Gone is the cliché, now stands a vibrant man, old perhaps but appealing enough to a woman in her mid-forties. I know I can fight, I have been doing so for thirty-odd years, but lust is a mighty opponent. And that is what I know is driving me now. I reach for the phone on my bedside a priest is expected to be on call morning and night you know. I find the number I need in the little book that sits by the phone.

"Hello," the voice says. I had expected James to answer, to have awoken from his nap refreshed and annoyingly chatty but instead it is her. "Father?" she says in an almost whispered, excited breath and I know she has a small smile on her face.

"I..." The pause, the line is before me, drawn in the sand and once crossed impossible to go back. "Can you come over?" I say far quicker than it was intended the words tripping over one another. I repeat the question slower.

The silence is agony, the sound of the line terminating worse. Have I played into a folly, am I the butt of some poor joke between friends. I sit heavily on my bed, tears in the corner of my eyes I push the palms of my hands into my sockets trying to hold back the tears of a foolish old man. The grandfather clock in the living room chimes seven when I finally leave my bedroom. My eyes stinging and my ego battered and bruised, I had not moved from my bed for almost an hour, just getting dressed had been it's on chore. I descend the stairs on leaden legs, I have no appetite but know I must eat.

I grab a can of soup from the cupboard and empty the contents into a well-used pot. The tap at the back door makes me jump in surprise. I pause with the pot in my hand, for a while all is silent then the tap-tapping again firmer this time. I rest the pot on the kitchen table and open the back door. "You?" I say my heart is thundering, my stomach flips a thousand times.

"He woke up but I came as soon as I could." Kate says, she stands close to the back door, hiding in what little shadow she could find. She seemed breathless, scared almost. "Can I come in?" she asks after a quick look over her shoulder.

I open the door further and she darts in, I close and lock the door again. "I wasn't expecting..." I trail off not really knowing what to say.

Kate looked around the kitchen, "I had to hang up I am so sorry, James woke up and well I had to deal with him." She says with a smirk. Her brow furrows when she sees the incomprehension on my face. "You asked me to come over father, remember. I might be a little late but I'm here now." She undoes her coat and hangs it over a kitchen chair. She has changed since this afternoon, now she is in a long black dress, with pale flowers in a pattern across it. The top buttons of the dress are open and I cannot help but see her cleavage and how flushed her skin is above it.

"I wanted to...we need to talk Kate." I lie.

Kate frowns and steps closer, "Talk Father? You sounded like you were after more than just talking when you called." Another step closer, she stands shorter than me by almost two feet and looks up at me with her blue eyes. These are the eyes I remember from our first meeting outside the church, lust filled and driven. I hesitate, suddenly this feels wrong I open my mouth to say so but Kate already has hold of my hands she lifts them to her waste. My fingers close and squeeze her warm figure and involuntarily I pull her closer. Our lips touch and Kate leans the rest of the way, I am shocked at how willing her tongue is as it parts my lips and teeth, exploring my mouth.

My hands had a life of their own, my left hand reached behind Kate running across her backside and taking hold pulling her closer to me. My right hand finds its way up and rests easily on her heavy breast. Kate sighs with pleasure and her kisses increase in firmness. I am on alien ground now, unsure of what to do, where to go. The feeling is more than pleasurable and I fear to make a wrong move that would end it all so abruptly.

Kate must have sensed my trepidation she broke the kiss and pulled herself free of my wandering hands. She moved to the kitchen table and pushed herself onto it, lifting her dress slightly as she parted her legs for me. I moved with more certainty than I felt inside and found the open arms of Kate. We kissed hard this time she allowed my tongue entrance to her warm, wet mouth. My cock pushed against the material of my trousers and on the other side Kate's groin. The kiss broke again as I fumbled like a teenager at the buttons of her dress, the first one I undid took an age my hands now shaky with excitement, Kate gave a gentle laugh and batted my hands away. I watched as she deftly undid the buttons, one, two, three, four her bra appeared by button seven her pale belly was visible when the last button popped from its hold Kate's black knickers were visible. I drank in this vision before me, heavy heaving breasts, curvy, slightly saggy belly and the small bulge of her pubic hair beneath the knickers.

Kate beckoned me closer and I gratefully responded. My cock nudged firmly against her knickers begging for release from my trousers. My hands ran across her warm belly and travelled up to her breasts. Even in the bra I could feel how heavy they were. My right hand grabbed the top of one cup and pulled it firmly down exposing her right tit, her brown nipple hard and thick. My mouth closed round it as if I were a babe suckling for milk. Kate let out a long moan as my teeth nipped gently at the thick bullet of flesh in my mouth.

Kate's hands found my belt with ease and deftly unclasped it followed quickly by my trouser buttons. I had not bothered to place any underwear on after the phone call and my cock sprang loose much to Kate's surprise. Her hand felt warm across my hard shaft, her grip firm and sure. We stayed that way for what felt like hours. Me suckling, kissing, touching and groping her now exposed breasts, she slowly stroking my engorged member.

I worried my eagerness would be my downfall, but when I pulled away from Kate, she smiled wickedly as I took hold of her black knickers and pulled them down. "Oh!" I exclaimed at the sight before me. Kate's pubic hair was a thick matted bush, below that was what really struck me. For a moment I was confused then the truth dawned on what I was seeing. Her labia were swollen and parted and smeared in cum, James' seed what was left of it covered her labia and oozed from her wet hole. "I told you I had to deal with him." Kate said breathlessly. I was turned on, more so than I thought possible at that moment. I had hoped to finally plunge my cock into Kate but alas it looked like that was perhaps not the case, Kate gave a laugh, "Well father? Are you going to put that thing in me or not?" She teased.

I had hoped to fuck Kate that was true, but so soon after her husband the idea seemed absurd but also unbelievably a turn on. I moved closer, taking my cock at its base. My foreskin pulled back and my purple head glistened in early anticipation. The feeling of her labia closing around my cock head then shaft is one I will not likely ever forget, I slipped easily into her though her breath caught. Her inside was like fire, I pulled back and looked down noticing how slick my cock already was and not just in Kate's juices but I could see smears of James' cum also. I felt giddy with excitement as I pushed forward this time sliding my whole length into her.

Kate's legs spread further and one hand gripped my buttocks as I began an uneven pace. My mouth found her breasts again I took her nipples when I could between thrusts. Kate moaned and gasped sounds the like I had never heard. She urged me on, "Oh Father," she gasped. I could feel her muscles tightening round my cock gripping me in her as if she meant for it to remain in her forever. The moment was too much for me I cried out in an odd high pitched wail as my hips froze with my cock deep within Kate. The release was explosive, what little I had left from this afternoons encounter, erupted forth filling Kate with each twitch and spasm from my cock. Both her hands gripped my backside now pushing me firmly into her as she lay with her back arched.

I pulled free, my cock leaving a string of liquid that left us attached until it broke free. "So close," Kate gasped. I understood what she meant but how to help I was unsure. I reached out with one hand index finger extended and watched it slide into her oozing hole. "Ohh father!" she moaned out loudly her legs shaking. I worked my finger quickly, "No slowly," she said and I felt her hot hand close round my own and guide me in its work.

I could feel my seed inside her, my finger pushing it in and out, but it was not just my seed I knew James' was there too. Kate's free hand came forward and I watched as she rubbed at a nub of skin by her labia just above my probing finger. Kate's breath came quicker, her moans she tried to bite back but she failed. I kept my hand still and watched this beautiful woman arch her back and orgasm. My hand quickly became sticky as she erupted forth her own juices.

She lay panting on the kitchen table, I stood dumbfounded even more unsure what to do than earlier. Kate sat up resting on her elbows, legs still splayed, heavy breasts heaving as she caught her breath, "Who do I have to confess this little sin to I wonder?" Her smile was easy and relaxed. I smiled back feeling like the teenager I used to be.

But the old man I am was still there, worse the priest that I am was still there, and shame filled me once more. Yet, it had felt right, perhaps the shame was not in the lust for this woman but the coveting of another's wife. Kate slide from the table doing up her dress she said little until the last buttons were done up, "I need to go home, James will start wondering where I have gotten to."

"We..." I said lost for words once more.

Kate stepped closer as she slipped her coat on and kissed me gently on the cheek, "We will talk again soon Father," and with that she turned and left, unlocking the back door and closing it quietly behind her.

I sat at the kitchen table for a while afterwards, eating my soup straight from the pot, my appetite now almost ravenous yet I ate with small spoonful's, many hung in the air as I stared at the spot on the table where I had just taken a married woman, when my trance broke the spoonful of soup would be cold, I would down a couple more spoonful's before getting lost in my thoughts and recent memories. I was now in deeper than I had ever expected, with no one to talk to and worse a far worse secret to hide my work was cut out for me, yet I could not help but smile life in a small parish it seemed really did have its perks.

Writers Note:

I wrote this when I got snowed in for a day, it was something that had lingered in my mind on and off for a few months and, finding myself with nothing to do, thought I would put fingers to keyboard and exorcize this little demon. I wrote it as a one off piece but I think it is crying out for perhaps a part two or even three. But for the time being I am happy with what it is a self-contained short story but you never know when our Priest may ride the page once again.

12