I Hate Goodbye Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed my upper arms as I pressed my dick into her cunt, she gasped as we watched my dick slide balls deep into her in one motion, "Oh yeah Mar that is beautiful..."

Her legs went tight around the back of my legs and I began pumping my dick hard into her belly, my balls slapping against her ass crack and cheeks. I don't know how I got to pumping her so fast and hard but she was grunting and rutting like a craven animal, "fuck meeee...damn you and your big white dick...."

It didn't take but a few more strokes before we both exploded in orgasm...she stopped rocking and pitching and I kept pumping. I thought my heart was gonna explode as my load shot into her belly like a volcanic eruption. I tried to pull out and she held onto me tightly - legs and arms pulling me toward her, our lips locked on and branded each other with our kiss...damn...my ass kept pumping it'd been a year or more since I'd gotten laid but this was more than a fuck...this was passion and I didn't know what we were going to do with it...she was leaving in a few days.

We lay back finally - her wrapped and tangled in me and me in her. I breathed out, "Jeez Mar you are such a wonderful lover. I've never felt so fulfilled in my life..."

"Mitchell I've never made love to a white guy...I know I shouldn't feel this way but I'm scared something will happen..."

"Like what?"

"I don't know...I know I have some jungle fever...fact is it's pretty bad right now -- watchin' your big, white dick go into my black pussy made me cum so hard but I get panicky that...well...I don't know..."

"You afraid your family, friends and other black folk will shun you, treat you like trash maybe even hate you for being a turncoat?"

She nodded, "Yes. I'm so ashamed to feel this way."

"How do you feel about me?"

She looked into my eyes, holding her bottom lip with her upper teeth. She let her tears flow, "I almost turned down this promotion because I wouldn't see you."

"Was that because I'm white or because I'm Mitchell?"

She nodded, "I know it makes no sense..."

I kissed her forehead, "Yes it does. Our being intimate and making love just now breaks all the taboos you've ever known. Of course it makes sense. We've sort of been corporate husband and wife the past ten or so years..."

"That's what Janice calls you...my husband," she smiled.

I laughed, "Janice is a sweetheart. She's like a mother hen with us isn't she?"

"She adores you. Whenever you leave her desk or you come around when we girls are together she watches you go out of sight," she rubbed my bare chest.

"You're embarrassing me...she's a sweet young woman," my face was hot.

"Who adores you...she told me that if I wasn't around that she'd go after you," her words were matter of fact.

"First of all she's too young, second she works for me and third well there aren't three reasons...she is a beautiful young woman but that won't happen -- she knows it and I know it and now you know it -- don't you?" I watched her eyes.

She nodded, kissing my chest, whispering, "Mitchell please hold me..." She snuggled against my chest and I pulled the soft cotton sheets up over her bare shoulders and ever so softly, "I do love you."

Her words squeezed my heart and caused a shiver to course through me. I whispered, "I've loved you for a very long time."

"Mitchell I don't understand why your ex-wife walked away from you. As a lover...wow and as a man...you're so damned honorable and painfully honest. Just what the hell is wrong with that woman?"

I just shook my head.

"Sorry for breaking the rule, I know you won't talk about her...well, I'm glad she walked away because I wouldn't have been able to get this close to you..." She turned under my arm, wiggling up to eye level, and then planted a soft kiss on my cheek, and stroked my hair...we drifted off to sleep.

Around 0300, I woke and looked at clock, thinking, 'Damn, I need to get home and get ready for work.'

Mari felt me moving around, "What time is it?" she asked groggily.

"3," I kissed her forehead as she wrapped her arms around me, "don't go..."

"I don't want to...I have to...early meeting with Frisch this morning," I grumbled.

"Yeah forgot about that...where's he's sending you this time?"

I shook my head, "I dunno...wherever it is it will be away from you and I hate that..."

Mari raised up out of the sheets like a phoenix, wrapping her body around me, kissing my neck and shoulder, "I know...damn it anyway...it's bad enough I'm going away but this too...shit! I'll get cleaned up and go with you since my car is in the garage..."

I nodded, "Sure. I'd like that...everyday like that'd be good..."

Her face grew sullen, "I know...for me too..."

We moved quickly to her bath and showered in the full-body rainforest shower. We didn't play much our corporate brains functioned and we were on autopilot. We made the short drive to my place where I shaved and changed clothes while Mari folded some egg white omelets for us. We ate quickly and rode to the office. I dropped her off at her car and went to park in my usual spot as though we were just arriving at work from differing directions. I don't think we were fooling anyone. We met in the elevator as though we hadn't seen each other since yesterday. We both blushed a little, as we went our separate ways toward our offices.

My telephone was ringing as I unlocked the door. "Mitchell Worley speaking. Sure I can be there in about four or five minutes Gerard. No problem. See ya then." I grabbed a notepad and my Palm Pilot and headed toward the 23rd floor where the deep breathers were ensconced. Gerard's office was near the elevators so I was in his office quickly.

"Mitchell, good to see you."

"Good to see you too Gerard. How late did the soiree last?"

He chuckled, "Until the free booze ran out..."

I nodded, "Figures...cheap-ass accountants..."

"You got that right..." he motioned to the conference table and we sat down. He poured us coffee and got right to it. "Okay here's what I need you to do. You're going to the division office in London for a month to work with their analysts to get their forecasting models synched up with yours...plus you and Marilane need time together..."

His words shocked me. I stared at him almost dropping my coffee cup, "wha..."

He grinned, "C'mon colonel you two are the only ones who think the world doesn't know you're in love."

My face got hot and red, "Damn. Does Mari know this?"

"No and no one's going to tell her including you. Katherine has your travel arrangements made. Go home, get packed, the driver will pick you up at 11 a.m. Don't tell Mari. Just say that 'asshole' Frisch shoved you out of town today. Got it?"

I nodded, "Yeah, thank you-you got me on this one..."

"You're gonna pick her up at the airport on Thursday when she arrives," he was full of himself.

"Is this your doing?"

"No, no! I'm not that good. Your assistant and mine did this. They're dangerous you know."

"No shit..."

He stood up, "Go kiss her goodbye and get your shit packed and have fun and they do need that forecast model synched up -- this isn't a play date."

"You know me Gerard..."

"Just kidding Mitchell...breathe out now..." he put his hand out. I shook it and thanked him. The walk to the elevator went quickly.

When I got to my office Janice was waiting for me with a wry grin, "Hi Mitchell."

"You and Katherine are sweet, thank you for caring about us," I smiled to her and she came to me quickly and hugged me.

"I love you and Marilane so much," she whimpered.

"Thank you sweet lady. I love you too," I held her tightly as Mari appeared from her office and saw us. Her mouth hung open. I motioned her over.

"You two look cozy," Mari said rather sharply.

"I'm gonna miss you both," Janice blurted out.

Mari had a strange look on her face, "What do you mean us 'both'?"

I rescued Janice, "Frisch is sending me off to 'fix' a forecasting update that isn't working so I have to leave this afternoon..."

She shook her head, "Vienna, right?"

"Who else?"

"So how long?"

Janice excused herself, "Bye y'all -- call me if you need me."

"At least two weeks which means I have to say good bye right now - damnit!"

"Do you have time to come to my office?" her voice was tiny and hurting.

"Of course baby."

I followed her into her office as she closed the door, she grabbed onto my suit jacket sleeve and I turned to see her face clouding up, alligator tears rolling down her cheeks so I took her into my arms and kissed her, "Oh baby I'm sorry I have to leave so quickly. I wanted to wake up with you and take you to the airport..."

"I know...this is so sudden...it took ten years for me to get up enough courage to do something about us and now..."

My heart was breaking, I wanted to tell her but I swore I wouldn't, "I'll be on the continent anyway so...who knows how the weekend goes? We'll find a way"

She took a deep breath and pushed back a little bit, nodding her head, "I'm gonna brain Gerard."

"You can't. You'll go to jail and I won't get to see you but once a month..."

She started laughing, "Stop it...you know what I mean..."

"I know...he has some challenges to overcome worldwide and right now we're the challenge solvers...we'll find a way." We held each other for a while and kissed a few long, slow, steamy kisses before I broke us apart, "I'd better go..." I held her hands, looked into her limpid pools of brown, "I love you."

She cried again, "I know, I know...I love you too sweet man. I'll call you when I get to London." We kissed once more and I left to collect my PC, brief case and notes. The ride home was ragged. I know what the company needed and what Gerard did, but playing a surprise on Mari might take its toll on her and on her relationship with Gerard. I would have one day to get settled in London and start their problem solution before I had to meet Mari at the airport. I thought about what she might be saying to Gerard, if anything, considering how careful we had both been.

The flight was comfortable, a light meal, a bottle of Pellegrino - I pulled out my laptop and began smithing a new solution set for the division operation. The next thing I knew the flight attendant was asking me to return the seat to the upright position. I thought about Mari all the way to London, she was woven into my work. Last night was relaxing and really calmed the raging beast within. We landed and cleared customs without a hitch. I collected my bag. The car and driver that Janice and Katherine arranged sped me to the London Waldorf Hilton near Covent Garden. I had stayed there on numerous trips and enjoyed its quiet sophistication. They took care of absolutely everything. The driver waited while I showered and changed to go into the office -- the only way to beat jet lag. When I got to the division manager's office his secretary handed me a message from Gerard to call him. So I did.

"Hi Katherine this is Mitchell...Gerard...okay...thank you," this sounds urgent. "Gerard; yeah she's not happy with you. What!? What did you tell her? I knew this could have some repercussions. She knows where I'm staying? Okay. Okay. Thank you...you're a true southern gentleman Gerard. I'll bet she did cry when you told her. Thank you for the heads up. Who else knows? Of course Katherine and Janice. Well just remember when you think you know a woman you just failed the test. There's no magic - it's called listening. Nooo...I learned the hard way. She told you that? Hmmm. By the way I have a fool-proof modeling interface worked out...well it's like battle the plan looks good on paper until the first shot is fired. Will do. Gerard it'll work out. One question. Did she hug you? Good. You're okay then. See you in a few weeks." I put the telephone on the hook.

"Thank you Ms. Devers," I smiled to the manager's secretary.

"You're welcome sir. And sir?"

"Yes?"

"Do you know Ms. Walsh? I mean well enough to let us know how we'd like her?"

"She's very bright, accomplished, professional and a real lady; you'll thoroughly enjoy getting to know her," I smiled.

"I'm so glad. It's dreary here otherwise you know," she confessed aloud.

"I can't imagine that it's that dreary with you here Ms. Devers..."

"Mr. Worley how thoughtful of you, thank you," she blushed.

"You're welcome. Now where would you have me working while I'm here?"

Ms. Devers came around the desk, showed me to a private office and fluttered all about making sure I was 'comfy' that Mr. Callini, the division manager, would be in to see me in an hour or so. "He wants to have lunch with you," she smiled and patted my hand.

The work there dragged by as I found my way to their forecasting center which was part of their marketing function. I met the principals again -- I knew most of them from phone calls and emails. The lunch with Callini was perfunctory -- division managers were marketers which meant a lot of chest pounding and preening, self-adulation for the CEO's office. Insufferable bastards. Around six the day had caught up with me.

I found Ms. Devers and asked her to have the driver pick me up at the hotel that at 7 a.m. tomorrow that I'd meet Ms. Walsh at the airport. She smiled, "I thought you'd want to do that, Katherine said to make sure that you met her at the airport. Katherine says she's beautiful."

I felt myself blush, "She is." I smiled and walked away. I took a cab back to the hotel and had a late supper. On my way back to my room I stopped by the concierge and ordered a dozen roses for the morning to take with me. I hit the room, showered and crashed. It had been a long day. Marilane's flight would be in by 0930 so I hit the sheets, leaving a wakeup call. Sleep came easy.

The phone rang with the wakeup, "Good morning Mr. Worley it's five a.m. sir."

"Thank you." I got up, showered and shaved, dressed and found the Grand Homage for a quick breakfast. They didn't know how to make coffee but the scones and jam were excellent. The concierge found me to let me know the driver was here. I signed the bill and followed him to the desk for the roses. I handed him five pounds for his courtesy -- he protested but I winked, "I may need your discretion later."

He smiled and nodded, "Of course Mr. Worley."

The ride to Heathrow was quick even though it was rush hour. I hopped out at the terminal and told the driver to be back at 10:30 he assured me he'd be right here. I thanked him profusely. My heart was pounding in my chest like a teenager on his first date to meet the parents. I couldn't go to the gate but I could get to the 'kiss' line and wait. I checked the arriving flight board and her Delta flight was now on the ground. I had quite a few knowing glances as I held the roses and waited. One older couple was curious how long we'd been apart and I told them two days.

His remark was too funny, "Bloody hell! What does she get if you're apart for a month?"

"Two weeks in bed..."

"Brilliant if your heart can take it..." The missus smiled coyly to me and I nodded.

After about thirty minutes the passengers began appearing. The third one through the doors was Mari -- she spotted me and began running to me. I ignored the tape barricade and took her into my arms our rain coats flying open and our arms squeezing the life out of one another, "Mitchell! I love you darling Mitchell!"

"I love you too Mari baby, I love you too..." it was liberating to turn loose of all that had been holding us back at corporate. We calmed down enough for me to take her brief case and to hand her the roses, "Not as beautiful as you but you've got me for as long as you want me."

We kissed again and she smiled through her tears as we walked with our arms around one another. The older couple was grinning like Chessie cats. The old man gave me thumbs up, "Damn good show old man!"

Mari looked at me, "What was that?"

I explained it and she blushed, "I want to go to bed with you right now."

She made me smile, "Let's fix the jet lag first. Where're you staying?"

She winked, "The Waldorf..."

I nodded, "Janice and Katherine..."

"Don't forget that conspiratorial Gerard either..."

We collected her bags and the driver was waiting in baggage claim to retrieve them. We told him the Waldorf and she shuttled us over. We got her to her room where she showered and dressed for the office. We rode over together planning our evening together. Goodbye and heartache turned into hello and happiness.

12